ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何握笔以及控制铅笔 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何握笔以及控制铅笔

How to Hold and Control Your Pencil

笔下的线条凌乱摇晃,心烦吗?
Are you tired of messy, wobbly lines?
面对不听话的铅笔,心塞吗?
Tired of not having any control of your pencil?
你是不是只会用一些短线来画画呢?
Are you only capable of using a series of short strokes?
可先别急着泄气!
Well don’t throw in the towel just yet!
试试用肩膀的力量画画!
Try drawing from the power of your shoulder!
通过短短几年的练习,你就能画出梦寐以求的
With just a few short years of practice you can draw gestural, fluid lines like you’ve
流畅优美的框架线条。
always wanted.
通过用这种申请了专利的新的手臂动作,我们保证你能
By using this patent-pending new arm motion we guarantee you’ll be able to complete
画出弯曲优美的笔画。
that curve with one beautiful stroke!
请拭目以待,你将怎样改变你的生活!
Stay tuned to find out how you can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
当画画时你有两种方法去拿笔
There are two common ways to hold your pencil while drawing:
像写作时,用你的大拇指,食指,中指,三角式握笔。
Tripod Grip – Holding the pencil with your thumb, index and middle fingers, like writing.
这样握笔使用铅笔尖握力会更舒服。
This grip is more comfortable for using the tip of the pencil.
用一边画可不太实际。
Not practical to use the side.
在画很细小的线条时,用手指去控笔也非常舒服。
It’s also comfortable to control with your fingers to draw very small precise lines.
因此,这种握笔方法也适用于用力均匀的笔触和细线条。
So, it’s good for small strokes and thin lines that are uniform in weight.
上方握笔法,也就是把铅笔握在手的下方。
Overhand Grip – Holding your hand over the pencil.
手和手指放松,与拇指一同轻轻握笔。
Your hand should be relaxed with the fingers and thumb lightly holding the pencil.
也可以在两种用笔尖的手法里选一个。
You can still use the tip of the pencil by one of two ways.
如果是在水平平面上作画,比如桌面,稍稍向前弯曲手腕
If drawing on a horizontal surface like a tabletop, simply bend the wrist forward a
就可以了。
bit.
如果是在竖直平面上作画,比如在放在腿上的画本或者是在画架上,
If drawing on a vertical surface such as a pad resting on your knees or an easel, you
你可以把整个手腕翻转过来,用笔尖去画。
can flip your wrist upside down to use the tip.
除了笔尖之外,你也可以通过上握笔法来用笔芯侧面,相比于笔尖,
Along with the tip, the overhand grip allows you to use the side, which is much more versatile
侧面的用途可就多了。
than the tip.
你可以画柔和的粗线条,细线条,或者介于二者之间的线条。
You can get thick soft lines, thin lines, and a transition between the two.
控笔。
Controlling the Pencil
从小学开始,我们就已经熟悉怎样用铅笔写字了。
Since grade school we are accustomed to using the pencil for writing.
因为写字只需要用到手腕,我们的手腕已经在写铅笔字时
Since writing only requires our wrist, we have decades of muscles memory developed for
形成了强大的肌肉记忆,
handling the pencil with our wrists.
虽然用手腕可以做成事的时候,用手腕也没什么不对的,
Though there’s nothing wrong with using our wrist when it makes sense, we would be
但如果不突破手腕的局限,我们只能被自己束缚。
limiting ourselves if we didn’t go beyond the wrist.
手腕的运用非常适合于小的笔画和细节。
The wrist serves well for small strokes and details.
而肩膀的运用不但适合长线,也同样适合短线。
The shoulder serves well for short AND long strokes.
这种方法对于稳定线条和流畅优美的曲线也更好用。
It’s much better for steady lines and fluid gestural lines.
肩膀能提供的活动范围比手腕大的多,
Your shoulder provides a greater range of motion than your wrist.
所以,画大型和曲线的时候,要用肩膀。
So, when drawing larger shapes, curvy lines, use your shoulder.
这对于手绘来说尤其实用。
This is especially useful for gesture drawing.
如果你需要加上细节的,可以换成三角式握笔。
Once you need to add some little details, you can switch to the tripod grip.
重申,对于小的细节你可以运用手腕,用三角式握笔。
Again, it’s ok to use your wrist and hold the pencil with the tripod grip for smaller
但是你要注意。
details, but watch out for this…
因为运用手腕不容易画出长线条,我们的笔画最终会用一些短线来
Since using your wrist doesn’t allow longer strokes, we end up drawing a bunch of short
拼凑长线。
lines to create one longer line.
这就导致了线条杂乱,最后线条变得毛毛糙糙。
This can get messy and you may end up with hairy lines.
运用上方握笔法。
Using the Overhand Grip
把铅笔末端握在手掌中,你可以用到铅笔的侧部。
Holding the pencil overhand allows you to use the side of the pencil.
只要铅笔削得到位(就像我在削铅笔的视频里讲解过的一样)
When sharpened correctly (as I explained in the pencil sharpening video..) this allows
这样你就可以画出很宽的笔画。
you to get larger strokes of tone.
如果轻轻用力,在原有笔画上叠加另一层,就可以得到渐变的色块。
If you press lightly and layer one stroke over another, you can get soft gradations.
也可以前后滚动铅笔来控制线条粗细
You can roll the pencil forward or backward to control the thickness and edge quality
以及边缘的质感。
of the line.
用靠近笔尖的部分来画细而锋利的线条,中部可以来画
Use the area closer to the tip for a thinner sharper line and use the middle for a thicker
粗而柔和的线条。
softer line.
或者任何介于二者之间的线条。
And everything between..
同样,你也可以改变线笔画度来控制线条粗细。
Also, you can change the angle of your stroke to control the line thickness.
横着铅笔用全部的长度,垂直地画下来可以画出粗线,就像我刚才展示的一样。
Stroking perpendicular to the length of the pencil creates a thick line like I just showed.
用铅笔向下划,平行于笔芯方向可以画出细线。
Pulling the pencil downward, parallel to the length of the pencil creates a thin line.
所以并不一定要用笔尖,你也可以
So you don’t need to use the tip, though you can..
画线时稍稍转动手腕,就能画出
With a slight turn of the wrist while you’re pulling the stroke, you can create a line
由细到粗的线条。
that changes from thin to thick.
这些线条轻重的变化给我们的绘画增添了很棒的动感。
This variation in line weight adds a good dynamic to our drawings.
这就有点类似用毛笔,而不是用圆珠笔。
It’s kind of like using a calligraphy pen instead of a ballpoint pen.
上方握笔法和肩部运用的结合将
The combination of an overhand grip and using your shoulder allows for the widest range
线条变化范围最大化。
of motion and line type.
用这种方法可以完成绝大部分的绘画。
Most of the drawing can be done this way.
肌肉记忆。
Muscle Memory
刚开始这样握笔时,会觉得有点怪因为我们还无法很好地控制
When we first start holding it like that it feels weird because we don’t have good control
自己的肩膀。
of our shoulder.
我们仅仅练习过用手腕写字。
We’ve only practiced using our wrists to write.
我们的肩膀需要锻炼。
We need to train our shoulder.
就像体育运动一样,
It’s like playing sports.
对动作进行多次重复,就会变成直觉。
Repeat the motion so many times that it becomes intuitive.
维基百科上的网友们说“肌肉记忆是通过不断重复固定的具体动作而获得的
Our friends at Wikipedia say Muscle memory is “a form of procedural memory that involves
程序性记忆。”
consolidating a specific motor task into memory through repetition.
如果不断重复一个动作,就会对这个动作形成长期肌肉记忆,
When a movement is repeated over time, a long-term muscle memory is created for that task, eventually
最后就能不假思索地做出动作。
allowing it to be performed without conscious effort.
这种过程减少了不必要的注意,而且通过运动系统和记忆系统
This process decreases the need for attention and creates maximum efficiency within the
产生了最高效率。
motor and memory systems.”
所以,起初,用这种新方法画画让人心烦,
So, at first, drawing in this new way is a distraction.
我们的意识专注于怎么去正确地移动肩膀,而不是
Our mind has to focus on moving the shoulder correctly instead of making decisions about
专注于怎么正确地画画。
the drawing.
你得克服自己想要换回用手腕和三角握笔法的欲望。
Fight the temptation to revert back to just using your wrist with the tripod grip.
很多次以后你就可以形成肌肉记忆,就不会再考虑肩膀。
Overtime as you develop the muscle memory you won’t need to think about it and you’ll
而且你就能像大师一样用铅笔了。
use the pencil like a Jedi master.
练习。
Exercises
锻炼肩膀,要从在纸上画满曲线,圆圈和直线开始。
Start training you shoulder by filling pages of curves, circles and straight lines.
点两个点,然后用直线连接,可以锻炼手眼间的协调。
Draw two dots and connect them with a straight line to train your hand eye coordination.
或者画四个点,用椭圆连接。
Or draw 4 dots and connect them with an ellipse.
试着在笔接触到纸之前先在纸上方
Try “ghosting” the lines first by practicing the motion before making contact with the
预演练习要画的线条。
paper.
这是在你正式开始学画画之前非常棒的热身。
This is a great warm up before starting your drawing session.
你也可以通过切换曲线的粗细程度来
You can also practice controlling your line weight by shifting your curves from thin to
练习怎样控制线条质感。
thick.
如果无法画出干净的色调让你抓狂,那就画一个6×6英尺的正方形,
Or if you struggle with filling in large areas with clean tone, then draw a 6×6 inch square
然后用干净的阴影把它填满。
and fill it in with a clean tone.
用向下的笔画来加阴影,在画回来的时候提笔离开纸面,
It helps to shade only on the down strokes and lift the pencil off the paper on the way
这很有用。
back up.
注意每个笔画之间的间距一致
Focus on keeping the distance between each stroke consistent and using the same amount
以及力度一致。
of pressure each time.
这是很好的手部稳定性和力度感练习。
A very good exercises for hand-stability and pressure sensitivity.
如果最后画出阴影有明线有暗线,就说明笔画之间的间距和力度
If you end up with dark and light lines, it means either your stroke distance or pressure
不一致。
is inconsistent.
顺便说一下,铅笔得要削得好,这很有帮助。
btw, a well sharpened pencil helps a lot…
我觉得你可以去
I think you
看看这些优质课程。
should check out the premium courses.
去这个网站看看全系列。
Head over to proko.com/store for the full line up.
你会找到肖像绘画,人物画,人体姿态和
You’ll find cool things like Portrait Drawing, Figure drawing, Art Model Poses and a poster
海报这类很酷的课程。
of Human Proportions.
啥???
Whaaat?!
如果喜欢我们的视频,好物分享,告诉你的小伙伴们,
If you like this video, share the wealth, tell your friends.
在你最喜欢的社交网上发布我们的视频。
Post it on your favorite social network.
想看视频更新,请订阅时讯。
Subscribe to the Proko newsletter if you want to be updated about new videos.
再会了!
Buh Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是一个线条练习技巧教程,讲解了为何难以画出想要的线条,介绍正确的用笔方法,以及高效率而具体的的线条练习方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Find me i

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMC0Cx3Uk84

相关推荐