ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何雇佣一名艺伎? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何雇佣一名艺伎?

How to Hire a Geisha

Hiring a GEISHA
雇佣一名艺伎
Hey guys.
嗨 大家好
Today I’m here with Kimicho.
今天 我和Kimicho在这里
She’s going to help us with our first ever geisha ozashiki experience.
她将帮助我们完成艺伎小泽一郎的首次体验
Hi, so my name is Kimicho.
大家好 我叫Kimicho
And that is the Japanese arts name
Kimicho是我的日本艺名
(we say geimei in Japanese)
在日语里称之为geimei
that I received from the mother of the geisha house here in Oomorikaigan.
我从Oomorikaigan艺伎馆的妈妈那里得到这个艺名
You receive an artist name when you start kind of training in a certain type of art.
当你开始某种类型的艺术训练时 你才会有艺名
So since I’m taking dance classes and music classes I was able to receive that name.
我在学习舞蹈和音乐课后 得到了那个艺名
So that’s what I go by.
所以这就是我的经历
If we want to hire a geisha, what’s the first step?
如果我们想雇佣一名艺伎 第一步应该做什么?
So when you book a geisha, you kind of have to decide a couple of things.
当你在预约一名艺伎时 你必须决定一些事项
First of all, you have to decide the restaurant.
首先 你必须选好餐馆
So to have a really good geisha party,
要想举办一场成功的艺伎派对
you need a private Japanese koshitsu style room.
你需要一间日式风格的包间
The geisha needs to have a place to dance and play music as well.
艺伎也需要一处地方来跳舞和演奏音乐
And then the second thing you need to consider is
第二件你需要考虑的事情是
how many geisha you’d like to call.
你想请多少名艺伎
Ok. You can call just one geisha,
你可以只请一名艺伎
but if you really want to get the full experience,
但是如果你想要完整地体验艺伎服务
it’s better to at least call two,
最好是请至少两名艺伎
because then you can have one geisha who plays an instrument
因为当其中一名艺伎在跳舞时
while the other one dances.
另一名就可以演奏乐器
Otherwise, if you just have one geisha,
否则 如果你只有一名艺伎
they’re probably going to dance with a cassette tape or CD,
她们就只能跟着盒式磁带或光盘音乐跳舞
which is totally still an amazing experience and I recommend it.
那也完全是一种奇妙的体验 我也会推荐
But if you want to hear the music live,
但是如果你想听现场音乐
then I recommend you try and call two if possible.
如果可能的话 我推荐你尝试雇佣两名艺伎
If you speak Japanese or if you know someone who speaks Japanese,
如果你会日语 或者你认识会日语的人
that’s going to be the easiest thing to do
那将变得十分简单
beacuse a lot of geisha houses,
因为很多艺伎馆
in Kyoto especially but some in Tokyo as well
特别是在京都 但东京的一些艺伎馆也一样
have a special rule that’s called”No first time customers.”
有一条特别的规定 叫做“生客不接”
Oh right, I’ve heard of this.
对的 我听说过这条规定
That rule basically means
这条规定的大体意思就是
that you can not call a geisha house or restaurant as a first time customer
生人不能打电话给艺伎馆或者餐厅
and say”I would like to book a party with geisha.”
说“我想要预定一场艺伎派对”
You have to be introduced by someone who is already sort of an insider in the geisha world.
你必须通过艺伎圈的某种内部人士做介绍
But if you know someone who speaks Japanese
但是如果你认识会说日语的人
they might have an easier time
他们或许会更容易
of finding a restaurant or finding a geisha house without that rule
找到一家没有那条规定的餐厅或艺伎馆
and setting everything up in Japanese.
并用日语安排妥当
So if you don’t speak Japanese,
如果你不会说日语
your best option is probably going to be
你的最佳选择或许是
to find some sort of travel booking company that offer a geisha experience
找一些能够提供艺伎体验的旅游预定公司
where they will handle booking the geisha
他们将会处理预定艺伎的事宜
and the restaurant and everything for you.
同时会为你处理餐厅和所有的事情
The geisha house that you’re affiliated with
你加入的艺伎馆
they work well with foreigners?
他们和外国人相处融洽吗?
Yeah! We’re called Yoshinoya. That’s the name of our geisha house.
当然!我们被称做Yoshinoya 是我们艺伎馆的名字
We have an English language reservation form on our webpage.
在我们的网页可以进行英语预订
We will help you get everything coordinated:
我们将会帮助你协调好全部事项
the restaurant, the time, and we’ll set up the geisha for you as well.
餐馆 时间 我们也将为你安排好艺伎
Okay great! So we’ll put the link of Yoshinoya in the description box
真棒!我们将会把Yoshinoya的链接放到说明框
so if you would like to hire a geisha,
所以如果你想要雇佣一名艺伎
they’ll be able to help you with the whole experience.
她们将能够帮助你完成整个体验
Well, let’s get started with the process.
好的 让我们开始艺伎体验吧
Yeah, let’s do it!
好的 开始吧!
Pardon my intrusion.
请原谅我的打扰
Salutations.
行礼
First, the geisha will enter the room
首先 艺伎将会进入房间
and give a formal greeting to the customers
给客人做一段正式问候
and introduce themselves.
并介绍自己
Next, guests will start the banquet with a formal toast.
随后 客人将以一段正式的祝酒辞开启宴会
So everyone’s glasses will be filled [NOTE: It’s polite to fill the geisha’s glass]
每个人的杯子都会倒满酒 (注:给艺伎的杯子倒满酒是礼貌的)
and everyone will say kampai, which means”cheers” in Japanese.
每个人都会说kampai 在日语中是“干杯”的意思
Kampai Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,
干杯
She can’t drink until you do.
她要在你之后喝
Are you also supposed to touch the lower part of the customer’s glass?
你也应该碰客人杯子较低的部分吗?
Yes.
是的
After the kampai, the geisha will move around
干杯之后 艺伎将会四处走动
and sit next to customers and make conversation with them.
坐在客人旁边和他们交谈
At this time, if you’d like to give the geisha a tip,
在这段时间 如果你愿意付给艺伎小费
which is recommended, [NOTE: A good tip starts from 3,000 yen (~$30)]
付给艺伎小费是被推荐的 注:好的小费标准从3000日元起(约30美元)
you can put it in a pretty envelope or something like that
你可以把小费放入一个漂亮的信封 或者类似于信封的东西
and just give it to her and say something like”doozo”.
只要将信封给她 并说一些诸如“请”的话就行
Here you go.
这个给你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
My name is Nanoha.
我叫Nanoha
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
How long have you been working as geisha?
你做艺伎多长时间了?
I’ve been working for 4 years.
我做艺伎已经四年了
Have you had any foreign customers?
你有服务过任何外国客人吗?
Yes.
有的
I’ve had customers from China and India.
我有服务过来自中国和印度的客人
Did you talk to them in Japanese?
你和他们用日语交流吗?
Yes, I talked to them in Japanese.
是的 我和客人用日语交流
Sometimes they had interpreters.
有时他们会有翻译人员
We have someone studying in our geisha house who can speak English.
有一些会英语的人在我们艺伎馆学习
So, with her and we can communicate better in English as well.
有她们在这 我们也能够用英语更好地交流
That’s nice.
那很棒
Is that Kimicho-san?
那是Kimicho桑吗?
Yes.
是的
It seems like most customers are older generations.
看起来大多数客人都是老一辈人
Can young people also hire geisha?
年轻人能雇佣艺伎吗?
Yes.
当然可以
It doesn’t matter how old you are.
这和你的年龄大小无关
Since it’s possible to reserve geisha via the web,
自从可以通过网络预约艺伎后
I think it’s becoming more familiar to young people, too.
我认为艺伎逐渐变得更为年轻人所熟知了
So geisha has become more open for people to access.
因此 人们有更多开放的渠道接触到艺伎
I had no idea that you can hire geisha online.
我不知道你能够在网上雇佣艺伎
It feels strange.
感觉有点奇怪
Yeah, it does.
是的 确实有点奇怪
It really has become easier these days.
如今雇佣艺伎真的变得更加简单了
About half way through the party,
派对进行到一半左右的时候
there will be a performance of traditional Japanese dance and music.
艺伎就会表演传统的日本舞蹈和演奏音乐
Please let me show you my dance.
请允许我为您表演舞蹈
Usually in the second half of the party,
通常在派对的下半场
there will be some traditional ozashiki party games
会有一些传统的ozashiki派对游戏
that the geisha will play with the customers.
艺伎会和客人们一同玩耍
ヨイヨイヨイ、お開きさん (yoiyoiyoi, ohirakisan) Go go go, open up your legs
来来来 张开你的双腿
JUN that was fast!
JUN倒得太快了
Here you go.
这个给你
Okay.
好的
I’ll tell you when to drink.
我会告诉你什么时候喝
Should I drink this all? Yes.
-我应该喝完吗? -是的
Okay, are you ready?
好的 准备好了吗?
Don’t you want to see Jun do something manly?
你想要看JUN做一些男子汉的动作吗?
それそれそれ (sore sore sore) Go go go!
喝喝喝
Jun’s the man!
JUN是男子汉!
Could you give us a manly pose?
你能给我们摆一个有男子气概的姿势吗?
I can’t take anymore.
我不能再喝了
Whoever spills the drink out of the cup loses.
谁把饮料从杯子里溢出来就算输了
And that person has to drink the cup.
溢出来的那个人必须喝完杯中的饮料
We normally pour sake in the cup.
我们通常会在杯子里倒入日本清酒
This is impossible.
不可能吧
Okay, safe!
好的 安全!
You didn’t spill. Safe!
你没有溢出来 安全!
Safe!
安全!
Ok, Safe!
很棒 安全!
Safe!
安全!
Is it okay if I put some in?
如果我往杯子里添加东西 可以吗?
Go ahead Kimicho-san.
Kimicho桑继续吧
Ah!
哇!
It’s coming down out of this side over here.
它正在从这边溢出来
It’s coming? Arr…
它在溢出来? 额……
Do you want to see Kimicho do something cool?
你想看Kimicho做一些比较酷的事情吗?
Here we go.
开始喝吧
Well done.
干得好
She’s a good woman.
Kimicho是个遵守规矩女人
This is how this game works.
这就是这个游戏的玩法
In the last part of the ozashiki,
在ozashiki服务的最后一部分
the geisha will once more sit next to the customers
艺伎会再次坐到客人身边
and make conversation with them.
和客人进行交谈
And try to just create a fun atmosphere.
并尝试着营造一个有趣的氛围
Before she leaves, she will once again give a formal greeting
在她离开之前 她将再做一次正式的问候
and thank the customers for their patronage.
并感谢客人的光顾
Everyone, thank you for today.
各位 今天非常感谢你们
I very much enjoyed today’s banquet.
我非常享受今天的宴会
I would love to be invited by you again in the future.
我很乐意在未来再次受邀参加派对
Excuse me.
请见谅
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Thank you so much for inviting us here
非常感谢你邀请我们来这里
and helping us have our first geisha experience!
并帮助我们完成了首次艺伎体验
Yeah, thank you so much!
非常谢谢你!
I’ve always kind of viewed geisha as really high class
我总是把艺伎看得非常高级
and so it seems like it’s something that’s very expensive.
所以雇佣艺伎看起来像是非常昂贵的项目
How much generally does it cost to hire a geisha?
一般来说 雇佣一名艺伎会花费多少钱呢?
As far as the restaurant go, that kind of depends on your own budget. [Our meal was ~$100 each]
包括去哪家餐馆 这取决于你的预算 (我们这顿饭人均约100美元)
There’s all sorts of different prices of restaurants.
这里有各种各样且价格不同的餐馆
The geisha fee will also vary depending on the geisha house.
艺伎收费标准的不同取决于艺伎馆
But if we take the geisha house that I’m training at for example,
但是如果拿我正在训练的艺伎馆举例
If you want to call a geisha in traditional nihongami (Japanese wig)
如果你想叫一名梳着传统日本发型的艺伎
and white makeup (shironuri)
并化着白色妆容
that’s going to cost around 10,000 yen, or around $ 100 per hour.
一小时的花费约10000日元 或者100美元
And usually it starts from 2 hours minimum.
并且通常最低雇佣时间为两小时
But sometimes geisha appear at parties sort of how I look right now.
但有时候艺伎会装扮得像我这样出席派对
We call this yohatsu, or Western style hair dressing,
我们称之为yohatsu 或者西式风格的发型装扮
and a little bit more casual makeup.
和带有一点更自然的妆容
And that usually is a little less expensive,
那通常要便宜一点点
somewhere around 7,000 or 8,000 yen,
大概7000或者8000日元
so around $ 70 or $ 80 per hour.
也就是约70或80美元一小时
Okay! You recommend that people go in a group with hiring a geisha?
好的! 你推荐人们成团雇佣一名艺伎?
Yeah, of course.
对的 当然
A private party with 2 or even 3 people and 1 geisha
在私人派对上 两个或甚至是三个人对一名艺伎
is a really amazing experience
绝对是一次令人惊叹的体验
and if that’s what you’re interested in, I totally recommend it,
如果你对这个感兴趣 我绝对这么推荐
but a really kind of fun way to experience the atmosphere of Japanese enkai (banquet)
但是 体验日本宴会氛围的一种真正有趣方式
is to go with a larger group of 6-10 people or something like that
是六到十人的较大聚会 或者大概这么多人的聚会
and to call 2 or 3 geisha
然后叫两到三名艺伎
so that you can really experience
这样你就能真正体验
the lively atmosphere that they try to make at parties
艺伎在派对上努力营造的现场气氛
And that way if you have a larger group
如果你们有更多的人
you can kind of split the cost of the geisha’s fee a little bit
你们可以分摊一些雇佣艺伎的费用
and it makes it a little bit cheaper
这使得雇佣艺伎的花费能便宜一点
and more accessible to everyone.
并且让每个人都能体验到艺伎服务
Okay awesome! So this is like something that anyone can do.
好的 太棒了 因此雇佣艺伎成为每个人都能体验的项目
Yeah, definitely!
是的 没错!
I firmly believe that
我坚定地相信
anyone who’s interested in experiencing Japanese hospitality in the most traditional way…
任何对以更传统方式体验日式好客感兴趣的人
it’s accessible to anyone.
它都是可以实现的
I firmly believe that.
我对此十分坚信
Thank you again for being here!
再次感谢你来到这里!
I’m so glad I could help you!
我很高兴能够帮助到你!
I had a great time today.
我今天非常开心
We did, too! Thank you so much.
我们也很开心! 非常感谢你
We’ll see you guys later. Bye!
我们稍后再见 拜拜!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过亲身体验艺伎服务,带您了解日本艺伎文化。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

三十四

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6afONlLAeMI

相关推荐