未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何正确起跑

How To Have a Perfect Start in Sprinting ft. Jarryd Wallace | Olympians' Tips

嗨 我是Jarryd Wallace 一名残奥会运动员
Hi, I’m Jarryd Wallace, and I’m a paralympian.
今天我们将讨论
Today we’re going to be talking about
使用起跑器时 保持动作连贯的重要性
the importance of consistency in block starts.
作为一名百米短跑选手
Being a 100m sprinter,
你要在很短的时间内弄清楚
you have such a short period of time to focus on
比赛中究竟会发生什么
what actually is happening in the race.
所以你必须按自己的节奏进行
So you have to havea game plan going in.
起跑器是比赛开始的地方
So the block startsis where everything begins.
想确保每次在起跑器上就位时保持同样的动作吗
You want to make sure that you do the same thing every time youget in it,
今天我们就来简单过一下这些动作
and we’re going to go through a little bit of that today.
在我们谈起跑动作前
Before we address the block set-up,
我想说一下我成为残奥运动员的因由
I’d like to address what makes me a paralympian.
六年前 我跑步受伤了
Six years ago, I had a running injury
必须要做手术
that I had to have surgery for.
结果手术引起了的并发症
And I ended up having complications in the surgery,
在超过两年半的时间里 我做了近十次手术
and over a two-and-a-half-year period, I had ten surgeries
以挽救我的腿
trying to save my leg.
但最终还是做了截肢手术
Ended up being an amputation.
然后安装了假肢和跑步装备
Ended up getting prostheticsand running devices,
现在我作为美国残奥会团队的一员
and now I’m able to run at thehighest level
可以在田径比赛中跑出最高的水平
in track and field for the USParalympic team.
在100米短跑比赛中 调节起跑器是第一步也是最重要的部分
The blocks are the first andmost important part of a 100m race.
而起跑动作应该保持不变
The set-up is one thingthat should never change.
在训练期间 你和你的教练
Between you and your coachduring practice,
需要一起制定出一套
you need to come up with
对你来说最舒适的起跑姿势
what’s the best set-up for you
以及你期望的起步方式
and the start that you desire.
我的方法是从起跑线处走两步
For me, I take two stepsfrom the back line
来测量我的前足底板的摆放位置
to measure my front block.
我在这里做了标记 下一步的脚跟应该在这里
I marked the groundwhere it is my heel
然后顺着标记再向前一步 这里就是前足底板应该摆放的位置
and I take another step – that’s where I set the front block.
然后从那儿 我以这个前足底板为基准
Then from there, I take this front block,
把脚跟紧挨前足底板来测量
Put my heel next to it, and measure that.
在脚尖前的四指处 就是我放后足底板的地方
And four fingers, that’s where I set up the back block.
现在 每当我去比赛
Now I know, any time I get into a race,
调整起步器已经不算个事了
the blocks are no longer aconcern.
起步器会在合适的位置
They’re going to bewhere they need to be
以便我的身体也可以很好的就位
so that my body’s gonna to be where it needs to be
来吧跑友们 找到你的起跑器位置并调整吧!
Come on runners, take your mark and set!
一旦发令员说 各就各位
Once the starter says,”On your mark,”
连贯性也是至关重要的
consistency is still vital.
我通常会两步跨过起跑器
I take two steps over the blocks,
当走过起跑线后
and once I get through the line
我会再走三步
I take three steps past the line.
深呼吸 把注意力集中在终点线上
I take a deep breath in and I’m focusing on that line.
我向前三步的原因是
The reason I take three steps out is
别的运动员在我的后面 我就不会分心
the other athletes are behind me, I have no distractions,
我会将视角聚焦在我本应该关注的地方
and I’ve got tunnel vision on the pointI’m supposed to focus on.
接下来要做的是 微笑并点头
Next thing I do is, I smile and I nod my head.
这样做可以让我变得自信
What that does is?it allows me to be confident.
暗示自己能赢得这场比赛
It reminds me that I can win this race.
现在应该回到起步器就位了
And now it’s time to get into the blocks.
我走回来
I walk myself back,
我将后脚放在足底板前面一点的位置
I put my back foot just before the block
前腿向后踢出 调节一下并放松
and I kick out my front leg, get it nice and relaxed,
然后把前腿也放回前足底板
and I bring it into itsposition.
前脚归位后
Once the front foot’s set,
我把后脚放到后足底板上方
I bring the back foot onto the block,
在腿上用力 膝盖触到地面
put some tension on it and drop my knee to the ground.
这时候 我收回手
From here, I walk my hands back,
清理一下我的左手
clean my left hand,
把它放在跑道上
place it on the track.
重要的一点 目视前方
At this point, I look backforward.
我提醒自己 终点线是我的目标
I remind myself of that spot that I’m going to look at,
注意力放在呼吸上并保持放松
think about breathingand staying relaxed.
清理一下我的右手
I clean off my right hand
把它放在跑道上
and place it on the spot on the track.
现在我想找回我的重心
Now I want to find my centre of gravity,
确保我的肩膀在两手上方成一条直线
make sure that my shouldersare in line over my hands,
然后在起跑线三英尺内
and then find a spot on thetrack
找到一个可以关注的焦点
about three feet in front of the line that I can focus on.
等待发令员发出预备的口令
I wait for the starterto say “Set!”
一旦发令员说 预备 我就做好预备姿势
Once he says,”Set,”I come up into my set position,
吸气 等待枪声
I breathe in, and wait for thegun.
记住 连贯性是关键
Remember consistency is thekey.
我是Jarryd Wallace 谢谢您的观看 我要起跑了
I’m Jarryd Wallace. Thanks forwatching, and I’m out.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主要介绍跑步比赛前的准备工作和相关技巧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

胡辣汤

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jfUO6-IGVo

相关推荐