未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

有人撩你女朋友怎么办?

HOW TO HANDLE OTHER GUYS FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND | LIKE THE ALPHA

Imagine some guys trying to steal your girl,
想象一下有人试图撩你女朋友
how do you respond?
你会作何反应呢?
What do you say?
你会说什么?
Even if you don’t have a girlfriend,
即使没有女友
you absolutely need to know how to handle this situation,
你也绝对需要知道怎样处理这种状况
because it will happen eventually.
因为这种事情总归会发生
According to the Law of Averages,
根据平均律
given enough time, any of it will occur,
只要有足够的时间 任何事情都可能发生
just because it can.
别问我为什么
In other words, with enough time,
换句话说 在未来的漫长时间中
it is statistically guaranteed that
根据统计学上的担保
radom guy will hit on your girlfriend while you with her.
总会有个男生在你面前撩拨你女朋友
So you can’t stop it from happening,
而你无法阻止这种事情的发生
but you can learn how to handle yourself in such situation.
但你可以学一下如何处理这种情况
You should also know that the more attractive your girlfriend is,
你应该也知道 你女友越有吸引力
the more often guys will try to game her while you are around.
你们出去玩时就会有越多人想撩她
It’s just the way things are.
事实就是如此
By the end of this video,
在本视频的最后
you’ll know the best way to handle this situation,
你将明白处理此类问题的最佳方式
and you’ll be able to view it from the angle of a confident alpha.
你将能满怀自信地看待这个问题
The truth is that worrying about a guy stealing your girlfriend
如果你担心女朋友被偷走
tells us a few things about your psychology.
就说明你存在以下心理问题
The first problem is trust.
第一个问题是信任
The root cause of most worrying Is insecurity.
大多数担忧的根源是缺乏安全感
If you worry that a guy is going to steal your girlfriend,
如果你老是担心别人会偷走你女朋友
You probably have a few insecurities that you need to work on,
那你可能就需要提高一下你的安全感
But don’t worry, I’ve been there
但不要担心 我来教你
Don’t think that insecurities means there’s something wrong with you
不要认为缺乏安全感意味着你有毛病
Every insecurity that you have
每次你感觉不安全的时候
is just your brain sending you a message
大脑都会发出信息
and saying, “Hey, you need to change something.”
“嘿 你需要改变一些事情”
It doesn’t mean that you are weird or
这并不能说明你很古怪
that you are from another planet.
也不能说明你来自外星
The first insecurity that causes a guy to worry about the situation occuring
男生担心女朋友被偷走的第一个不安全感来源于
is the problem of trust.
信任出现问题
Let’s just be real here for a second.
咱们接下来就细谈原委
A lot of guys worry about other guys gaming their girlfriend,
许多男生担心别人会调戏自己的女朋友
because they have trust issues.
因为这些男生本身就有信任问题
I’ve mentioned in previous videos that
我在之前的视频中提到过
girls are governed mostly by emotions,
女生大部分时候是受感性驱使的
but that doesn’t mean that they can’t think logically
但是并不是说女生不能进行逻辑思考
Honestly, without trust,
实话实说 如果没有信任
you have no relationship.
就不会存在感情
Why?
为什么呢?
Because there will be times when you are not with your girlfriend
因为你不能一直跟在女朋友屁股后面
and some guy tries to seduce her
而其他男生则会趁虚而入引诱你女朋友
In this situation,
在这种情况下
that the temptation will be strong
诱惑物具有致命的吸引力
that would stop her from doing something horrible is trust.
而阻止她做出出轨举动的就是信任
if you don’t have trust with your girl
如果你对女友连基本的信任都没有
you have nothing.
那你真的就什么都没有了
Obviously, if it’s a newer relationship,
很明显 如果你们的感情才开始不久
and you’ve only been seeing her for under a year,
你对女友的了解不足一年
then you won’t have that massive trust built up yet,
那么你就不会建立起对她的巨大信任
because it’s something that for most people
因为对大多数人来说
must be earned over a long period of time.
日久才能见人心
So the first key here is having trust.
所以第一要素就是要有信任
If you can’t trust your girlfriend because
如果你不能信任你的女朋友
maybe she has done you wrong in the past.
是因为她有前科
as hard as it is to here
那么既然你如此耿耿于怀
it might be time to find someone else.
不如开始一段新感情
The reality is that there are some girls and guys
事实上 有些男孩儿和女孩儿
who just can’t be trusted.
根本就不能被信任
Put them in a room with enough temptation
把他们关在一个诱惑力超高的房间里
and they won’t stay loyal to you.
他们当然不会再对你保持忠诚
There’s no rhyme or reason why some people are like this
并没有规律和原因来解释为什么一些人会这么不忠
All that you can do
而你可以做的就是
is know the truth and choose your girlfriend carefully.
牢记这一点并且审慎地挑选女朋友
Now that we’ve covered trust
我们已经谈过了信任
the other main reason,
下面我们谈另一个原因
many guys worry about other guys stealing their girl
许多男生害怕女朋友被偷走
is a combination of problems,
是因为发生了许多问题
which all boil down to your value as a man
导致你作为男人的价值一直受着煎熬
To get a girlfriend,
能交到女朋友
you must have value and vise versa
你得有过人之处吧
Imagine you go to a dinner with your girlfriend one night,
想象一下 你和女友去共进晚餐
the waiter approaches your table,
服务生来到你们座位上
you can instantly tell by how he carries himself
你会立刻对他作出判断:
that he’s a smooth talker
他很健谈
and he probably has a lot of experience with girls
他可能是情场老手
Maybe he is stronger than you and looks more dominant
或许这个服务生看起来比你壮 比你有优势
He also has a super masculine voice
他还有一口超性感的男子汉的声音
and is physicallly attractive
而且身体很迷人
You might think to yourself:
你就会暗搓搓地想:
“Man, this guy has it all.”
“天啊 优点他占全了”
and you’ll probably begin to see him as a threat
然后你就可能把他看成是自己的威胁
This entire frame of mind
此时你的整个心态
literally comes from insecurity
确实来自于安全感的缺乏
it comes from believing that another guy
因为你相信其他男生
can offer your girlfriend more value than you can,
能提供给你女朋友的价值比你更多
and it makes you feel inferior to him
这就使你在他面前产生自卑感
Now imaging when he starts trying to flirt with your girlfriend
现在想象一下 有人挑逗你女朋友
by this point, you are ready to take the gloves off
你可能就活动手腕
and handle your business.
自己上去怼他了
As men, this is the primal part
因为作为男人 首要的一点是
and we would all love to just handle our problems with their fists,
我们喜欢用拳头解决问题
but our society actively punishes guys who do this.
但我们的社会对此类事件惩罚起来简直乐此不疲
Imagine you went through with it,
假如你真的把人揍了
and later the guy ended up taking you to court,
然后人家起诉你
you would not only be spending the rest of the day in jail,
或许你当天剩下的时间要在监狱里待着
but there is also a good chance that you need to
并且还很有可能要
pay thousands of dollars and fines or court costs.
交个数千元的罚款或诉讼费
When all are said and done,
当一切尘埃落定
you’ll look back on the situation and think to yourself:
你回过头来心里会想
“Man, I really didn’t need to do that.”
“唉 我真的没必要这样做”
So the second major key is to ignore your primal brain,
所以第二个关键因素就是不要头脑发热
and aviod getting physical.
避免肢体冲突
Handling this type of situation all comes down to
因此处理此类问题要归结到两点
knowing your value and trust.
第一是知道自己的价值 第二是信任
When it comes to what makes guys attractive to girls,
当谈到男生对女生的吸引力时
you can think of it like a spectrum.
你可以在头脑中绘制一个光谱
On one end, you have extreme neediness,
一端 你一无是处
and on the other end,
而另一端
you have a guy who knows his true value.
你是一个知道自己真正价值的男生
For the guy who knows his true value,
对于那些知道自己真正价值的男生
there is absolutely no need to worry about the situation,
就绝对没必要担心女朋友被偷走
because he knows what he brings to the table.
因为他对自己的优渥条件非常自信
If you truly have a lot of value to offer a girl,
如果你真的能提供给女孩许多价值
then there is a good chance that you offer significantly more value
那么有人撩你女友反而给你提供了一个机会
than the guy who is trying to game your girlfriend.
一个大显身手的好机会
To even get a girlfriend in the first place,
要想交到女朋友的话
you must have some sort of value to offer.
你必须有拿得出手的价值
And when I say value,
我所说的价值
I’m talking about things that girls care about the most.
是那些女孩儿们最在意的东西
The main things are emtional strength,
主要包括情感优势
or alpha personality traits,
大男人品质
social status, money, good looks or all of the above.
社会地位 金钱 高颜值 或者以上都有
If the guy who’s talking to your girlfriend
如果一个男生和你女朋友搭讪
obviously offers more value than you,
而且很明显他比你优秀
then it comes down to trust.
此时就要靠信任的力量了
Any girl that you are with,
不管你和哪个女孩儿在一起
you should be able to trust that no matter what,
你都该无条件地付出信任
she’ll be going home with you and nobody else.
相信她会跟你回家 而非他人
But like I’ve said earlier,
正如我之前所说的
as brutal as it sounds,
这句话听起来很无情:
girls are primarily ruled by their emotions,
女孩儿主要受感性思维的控制
so they don’t always think logically.
所以她们不会一直理智在线
So with that said,
既然有这种说法
the best defence that you can have
那么面对撩你女朋友的男生
against any guy who is trying to game your girlfriend,
最好的防卫就是
is superior value.
优越的价值
Now it sounds kind of narcissistic,
做法听起来有点自恋
but you have to actually believe that you are the top dog,
但你确实得相信自己就是主角
that you are the alpha. It is all about your frame of mind.
你是堂堂男子汉 这都和你的心态有关
Think about all the times in your life
回想一下你生命中的所有时刻
when social situations went wrong,
当社交场合出错
what was your frame of mind like doing these situations?
那时你的心态是什么样的呢?
Most likely, it was polluted with meaningless and other insecurities,
很多时候 你的思想被无意义的事情 被不安全感
and a lot of rap songs.
还有许多说唱乐污染
You hear the guy’s talking about never loving a woman,
你听有男人说从没爱过女人
when they say this,
当他们这样说时
many of them might actually mean it literally,
毫不夸张地说有些男的真的就是这样
but it’s really an excellent example to make a point.
这是证明我们的立论的一个非常好的例子
You should always genuinely love the girl that you are with,
你应该对和你在一起的女孩儿付出真诚之爱
but as a man,
但是作为一个男人
you should never allow yourself to become so attached to her,
不该让自己被女人迷得死去活来
mentally, that you become needy and scared of losing her.
否则就说明你在心理上非常贫穷 你害怕失去她
In other words, you need to have boundaries.
换句话说 你需要有界限
You need to have the frame of mind
你需要有这样一种心态
that you’re a high value man,
即你是一个高价值的男人
and your girlfriend would have to be crazy to even think about
你女朋友是疯了才会考虑
going with another guy.
要和其他男人私奔
To handle this situation, you must hold this strong belief,
要想解决此类状况 你需要持有强烈的信念
but you must also accept the reality that
你也必须接受一个现实
there is always a chance that your girlfriend will stray from you.
——诱惑千千万 总有一种能让你女朋友离你而去
If it happens, then it is actually a good thing,
如果这种事情真的发生了 那也未尝不是件好事
because it causes the girl to automatically eliminate herself from your life,
因为这个女孩儿自动从你的生活中消失了
which allows you to find a girl who you can actually trust.
这样你能重新开始一段可以托付信任的新感情
In other rap songs,
在其他说唱乐
you hear people like Chris Brown talking about how girls aren’t loyal.
比如克里斯•布朗的说唱乐中 提到女友不忠的问题
The best defence against other guys trying to game your girlfriend is true value,
而你对那些撩你女朋友的男生的最好防卫就是自己有真才实学
and I’m not talking about the tool store.
我说的不是不值得一提的小聪明
If the girl knows that there is too much to lose
如果女孩儿知道 选择撩她的其他男生而非你
by choosing some other guy that’s hitting on her over you,
自己就会失去太多
then she will remain royal to you.
那么她就会对你保持忠诚
So to get back to the original question:
所以回到最初的问题上来:
What do you actually do
在你在场的情况下
in the moment when you’re standing there,
有男生过来撩你女朋友
and some random guy is chatting up your girlfriend.
你应该会做何反应?
First, you have to change your frame of mind.
首先你必须改变自己的心态
The moment you decide that you can’t live without your girlfriend,
如果你觉得失去女朋友你就不能活
you lose all of your power as a man,
那么你就丧失了作为一个男人的所有权力
except the idea that at any moment,
时时刻刻被一种思想环绕:
the girl you are with could choose to be with someone else.
女朋友要被偷走
Now of course you wouldn’t want this to happen,
你当然不会想要这种事情发生
but just accept that it can happen,
但是你首先要接受它有发生的可能性
and be okay with it.
然后让自己变得不在乎
This is the frame of the alpha, unshakeable.
这就是身为男人的不可动摇的心态
The cool thing about this frame is that
这种思想最酷的地方在于
all that requires is a belief
你会一直保持一种信念
that your life will continue and flourish,
即生命会继续 你的前途繁花似锦
even if your current girlfriend decides to leave.
就算你现在女朋友要离开你
You don’t need to lift the bunch of weights for years to get it,
你也不能把这个重担背上好几年
and you don’t need to make a million dollars.
你也不需要通过成为百万富翁啪啪打她脸
All that you need is acceptance.
你需要做的就是接受
So back to the situation at hand,
那么回到接下来要问的问题
as the alpha, what do you say during the situation?
作为一个男人 在这种情况下你会说什么?
What do you say to the guy or to your girlfriend?
你会对过来挑逗的男生或你女朋友说什么?
This one is simple.
这个问题很简单
Imagine you and the other guy are like two roller coasters.
想象一下你和另一个男人就像过山车
A great way to handle this situation
处理此类问题的一个较好方式就是
is to test him in front of your girlfriend.
在你女朋友面前对他做出考验
This is as easy as suddenly pointing out the flaws in his roller coaster.
这个很容易 比如突然指出他的过山车有裂缝
Maybe his coaster’s old and worn,
或许他的车身又老又久
and the wheels are starting to break.
轮子都要开始破裂了
These are metaphors for areas where the guy is lacking value.
这些都是隐喻 为了说明这个男人没什么价值
You already know that girls test guys,
你知道女孩儿会考验男孩儿
but it’s also true that guys test guys.
但男的也可以考验男的
And these tests are basically like poking you to see how you react.
这些考验就是要看你的临场反应
They basically test for the same things.
考验内容基本上都差不多
The main purpose of the tests
主要目的就是
is to show that you are the alpha,
展示你的男一号地位
to show that you are the dominant male in the interaction.
展示你才是这场互动的主导男性
This will show both your girlfriend and the other guy
这样会向你女朋友和那个男人证明
that you are the high value male.
你才是具有高价值的男人
In fact, getting physical with the guy
事实上 如果你和其他男人发生肢体冲突
will actually make you look needy, insecure and weak,
确实会让你看起来恼羞成怒 不靠谱 弱爆了
which most girls find incredibly unattractive.
此时大多数女孩儿都会觉得你非常没有魅力
Regardless of what you say,
记住不管你说什么
the most important thing to remember is your frame of mind.
要记住的最重要的事就是自己的心态
You have to enter every situation
在每一种情况下
with the frame that you are a high value male,
你都应该认为自己是具有高价值的男性
and should your girlfriend decide to choose another guy,
如果你女朋友选择了其他男人
it would be a major loss for her, and not you.
才是她的最大损失 不是你的
The final thing that you need to understand
你还要明白的最后一件事情是
is that many girls are too nice.
许多女孩儿过于漂亮
If your girlfriend is naturally and overly nice person to strangers,
如果你女朋友非常漂亮 能自然而然地对陌生人产生吸引力
it can make the situation worse.
那你就更得好好把握了
If this is how she is,
如果你女朋友很漂亮
it is important to avoid mistaking this for flirting.
那么你就要机智应对前来搭讪她的男人
On the flip side,
另一方面
many guys interact with really nice girls,
许多男生会勾搭那些非常漂亮的女生
and believe that because the girl was nice to them,
因为他们相信自己能够获得芳心
that there is actually attraction present.
他们对自己的外貌吸引力很自信
You need to realize that girlfriends who are naturally,
你需要意识到你女朋友对大家来说
overly nice to everyone,
是一个天然的美人胚子
are much more likely to be hit on by other guys.
有更大的被其他男生搭讪的可能性
And the type of guy who hits on her,
你还要很自信地认为那些过来搭讪的男生
nine times out of ten, won’t be a nice guy.
十有八九都是败絮其中
So know that you’ll probably have to endure these types of situations.
所以你得知道你可能避免不了要处理这种情况
More often, if your girlfriend is natrually
而且 如果你女朋友
a really nice person to every one around her,
在别人眼中是个美人
with that said, let me know in the comments
那么请在评论中告诉我
if you’ve ever been in a situation
如果你处在这种情况下
where a guy was trying to game your girlfriend,
有人撩你女朋友
and how it turned out until next time.
你会作何反应
Thanks for watching.
感谢观看
[Music]
[音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

根据平均律,在无数次和女友外出的情况下,总有一次或者几次你女朋友会被其他男人调情,尤其是女友非常漂亮的情况下。那么你该如何科学应对呢?撸袖子直接上去胖揍一顿?

听录译者

Seline

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUnxHhpYjY

相关推荐