ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何缓解自己的尴尬心理 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何缓解自己的尴尬心理

How to Handle Embarrassment

我是伊尼戈·蒙托亚
– My name is Inigo Montoya.
你杀死了我的父亲
– You killed my father.
[合]准备去死吧
– [Both] Prepare to die.
它无疑是最好的电影之一
– Hands down one of thebest movies of all time.
应该算得上排名前五的
It’s probably top five.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事儿
– I’m good.
不好意思 太尴尬了
So awkward, I’m sorry.
还好啦 至少你嘴里没有东西
– It’s fine, at least you didn’t have food in your mouth.
想象一下如果满口都是意大利面
Imagine if it was like awhole mouthful of spaghetti.
我的天
– Oh my God, um.
还好 不用担心
– You know, it’s fine,don’t even worry about it.
我去收拾一下可以吗?
I’m just, I’m gonna go clean up okay?
啊 真尴尬
– [Narrator] Ah, embarrassment.
你会脸红心跳 手心出汗 膝盖发软
Your face gets hot, palmsare sweaty, knees weak,
手臂沉重 意面酱已经破坏了你的约会
arms are heavy, marinaraon your date already.
你非常慌乱 开始悲观地自言自语
You spiral into a flurryof negative self-talk
希望可以点击撤销按钮
wanting so badly to hit undo.
不幸的是根本没有快速解决的方法
Unfortunately there’s no quick fix.
所以 你会觉得这是你遇到的最糟糕的事儿了
So you feel like this is the worst thing that’s every happened to you.
是的
– It is.
-当然 时间不能倒流 -的确不能
– [Narrator] And there’sabsolutely no coming back from it. – There isn’t.
那些看到了的人 也开始看不起你
– [Narrator] And thatanybody who witnessed it now things less of you.
是的
– Yep.
但你又会说你们知道些什么呢?
– [Narrator] But then youstop and say you know what?
可能我反应过度了
Maybe I’m overreacting.
我们换个角度来看看
Let’s get some perspective.
不 这不能改变任何糟糕的事
– Nope, that wouldn’tchange anything which sucks
因为我真的很喜欢那个男生
because I really liked that guy.
哇 哇 哇 你在干嘛
– [Narrator] Whoa, whoa,whoa, what are you doing?
你对我做了这样的事 我们之间完了
– You did this to me, we’re done.
Claire 不要
– [Narrator] Claire, don’t.
你爱意面 意面也爱你
You love pasta, and pasta love-a you.
求你了Claire 看在我的面子上
Please Claire, do it for me.
拿好你的意面
– Take your pasta.
好吧 第一步是什么
Okay fine, what’s the first step?
第一步 向别人倾诉
– [Narrator] Step one, tell someone.
这需要勇气 但跟你信任的人分享经历
it takes courage but sharing the experiences with someone you trust
这是我们用来度过难关的最好方法之一
is one of themost powerful tools we have in overcoming it.
噢亲爱的 这样的事发生在你身上我很难过
– Oh sweetheart, I’m sosorry that happened to you.
我也有过这样的经历
I’ve certainly been there before.
第一次约会的时候
I was on a very first
我发出了 一个非常糟糕的声音
date and a very unfortunate noise escaped from me.
噢不
– No.
来自于直肠
– 7.8 on the rectum scale.
我的天啊 奶奶
– Oh my gosh, Grandma.
同情和相似的经历会让我们倍感宽慰
– [Narrator] There’s greatrelief in the compassion and connection we feel
我们意识到我们不是一个人
when we realize we’re not alone.
但一般情况下 一旦我们独自思考
But naturally as soon aswe’re left to our own thoughts
我们就开始一遍又一遍地在脑中回放那段经历
we start replaying theexperience over and over again.
至少你嘴里没有食物
– At least you didn’thave food in your mouth.
想象一下 如果是一整口意面的话
Imagine if it was like awhole mouthful of spaghetti.
我的天
– Oh my God.
所以当你这么做时
– [Narrator] So while you’re doing this,
你要明白没有人会像你一样不断回想自己做了什么
realize that no one thinks about you as much as you do.
我们总会高估
We tend to overestimate
别人对我们行为的关注程度
the extent to which our actions are analyzed by others.
当我们这样时 我们什么都听不进去
When we do this, we stop listening.
我的意思是你还记得
I mean do you even remember
那个男的恐龙一样的吃相吗?
the velociraptor bit that he did?
真的有过吗?
– That happened?
可能有 可能没有 你不知道
– [Narrator] Maybe, maybenot, you don’t know.
这就是关键
That’s the point.
喔 嘿
– Oh hey.
第三步 停止回看
– [Narrator] Step three,stop playing the tape.
你说的对 我们忘掉它吧
– You’re right, let’s get rid of it.
不不不 等等
– [Narrator] No no no no wait.
从现在开始停止担忧过去
For now stop worrying about the past.
深呼吸 然后
Take a deep breath and–
活在当下
– Be present.
正是如此
– [Narrator] Exactly.
对的 我不用花很多时间去[尖叫声]
– Yeah, I don’t get to take a lot of time to just be —
第四步 预想未来
– [Narrator] Step four, time travel.
通过预想未来几年的事情找到一些新视角
Get some perspective by goinga few years in the future
去看看这件事会对你的生活造成什么影响
to see the impact itwill have on your life. Uh,
–喔 我的天啊–喔
oh, oh my God. Oh,
喔这个吗?
oh this?
不用担心这个 这是几年后的潮流
Don’t even worry about it, they’re all the rage in a couple years.
我能帮你做什么吗?
What can I help you with?
好吧 直接告诉我
– Um okay, tell me straight.
我们后来有再见过Danny吗?
Do we ever see Danny again?
这就是你在这的原因吗?是的
That’s why you’re here? Yeah,
你们后面正式交往了
yeah, you guysactually get pretty serious.
但如果你不能预想未来
– [Narrator] But if you can’t time travel
你也可以通过回忆过去那些尴尬时刻来获得一些新观点
you can also get perspective by remembering embarrassing moments from your past.
你可能会发现有的事情感觉像世界末日一样
You might notice that some of the things that felt like the end of the world
现在只是一些有趣的故事了
are just funny stories now.
–但真的不用担心 你们最后分手了–等等
– But seriously don’t worry,you guys end up breaking up. Wait,
不要告诉我这个
don’t tell me that.
–带我离开这–等等
Get me outta here. Wait,
你就不想知道你需不需要买
don’t you wannafind out if you should buy
比特币吗?
Bitcoin?
现在到了最后一步
– [Narrator] Which bringsus to our final step,
一笑置之
laugh about it.
一旦我们可以将它当成学习经验
Once we can look at itas a learning experience
或是一个有趣的故事 我们就已经成功了
or a funny story we know we’ve made it to the other side.
同时我们可以依赖朋友和家人
In the meantime we can relyon our friends and family
帮我们走出困境 提醒我们
to help pick us up and remind us
我们时常会犯错
that we all stumble from time to time.
我们也可能会渐渐习惯
And we might as well get used to it
因为像这样的事总会悄悄发生
because moments like these will always sneak up on us.
总之[放屁声]它会发生
In short– it happens.
朋友们好 我是Oscar
– Hey guys, my name’s Oscar,
《如何生活》的作者和导演
writer and director of How to Life.
感谢观看这周的片段
Thank you for watchingthis week’s episode.
如果想观看更多同类视频
If you wan na see more videos
或是有什么关于生活的问题想我们解决
like this or have any specific how-to’s you want us to tackle,
在下方评论中告知我们
let us know in the comments below.
你上一次经历尴尬是什么时候?
And when’s the last time youhad an embarrassing moment?
有一次我想跟一个人说再见
Mine was I was saying byeto somebody and there was
但不知道是该拥抱还是该握手
this confusion on whether it was like a hug or a handshake.
事情就 非常尴尬
It was just like a uh,uh, uh super awkward.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

遇到尴尬的事情该怎么办?是该耿耿于怀还是应该换个角度看待这件事呢?本视频将告诉你,如果遇到尴尬的事情,应该如何缓解自己尴尬的情绪,走出尴尬,活在当下。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

> <

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1to0K9tN0g

相关推荐