ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何飞向太空 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何飞向太空

How To Go To Space (with XKCD!)

大家好!这个电脑动画会告诉大家怎样飞向太空。
Hello! This computer movie will explain how to go to space
仅仅只使用一千个人们最常用的英语单词。
using only the ten hundred words in our language that people use the most.
前往太空是困难的。
Going to space is hard.
第一是因为地球的吸引力将周围的东西吸引过来,
First because the Earth pulls things toward it,
所以你只能与地球的吸引力相对抗才能飞向太空,
so not only do you have to fight the Earth’s pull to get to space,
你也必须要以一个非常快的速度飞出地球表面,这样当你被地球吸引时
you also have to go really fast to the side, so that when you fall back toward Earth
你才能绕着它转圈。
you miss and go around, instead.
这样才能让你在太空停留。
That’s how you stay in space.
我们所知前往太空并停留在那里最好的方式
The best way we know of to get to space and stay there
就是通过一个燃烧液体燃料的火箭,
is an up-goer that burns fire-water,
液体燃料通常是由死亡的动物演化成的
usually made from all dead animals
或者是燃烧一种曾用于飞艇但发生过事故造成伤亡的气体(氢气)。
or the kind of air that once burned the big sky-bag, and people died.
燃烧的液体燃料猛烈地撞击火箭内部
The burning fire-water hits the inside of the up-goer so hard
推动火箭升空(反作用力)。
that it pushes the up-goer up.
事实上,它是先推动火焰出来的地方然后来推动火箭的。
Actually, it pushes the up-goer away from where the fire comes out.
如果火焰的末端指向太空,那你就麻烦了,
If the fire-end points toward space, you are having a bad problem,
恐怕你暂时去不了太空了。
and will not go to space, today.
通常火箭有多节燃烧室,
There are often several fire-water burning parts to an up-goer,
这样当你用完其中的燃料后,
so that after you use up the fire-water in one part,
你可以丢弃它,你也不用一直带着它前往太空。
you can drop it, and don’t have to lift it all the way to space too.
太空很冷而且没有空气,
Space is cold and has no air,
所以如果你想前往太空并且在那里生存,
so if you want to go to space and live,
你需要一个带有载人舱的火箭,载人舱通常在火箭的顶端。
you need to be on an up-goer that has a room for people in it, usually on top.
这个舱室有暖气,有氧气,完全密封,这样你就可以在那里生存了,
This room has heaters, and air, and no holes, so that you can stay alive,
而且还有一个窗户,这样你就可以从太空欣赏地球的景色。
and a window, so that you can enjoy looking at Earth from space.
舱室的外壁非常厚,如果你想从太空回来,
It also has a thick side, so that if you want to come back from space,
你才不会在火箭下落和大气层摩擦的时候烧起来。
you won’t burn up from all the air you hit on the way down.
和大气层的摩擦同样会帮助你减速一部分,
Hitting air helps slow you down a lot,
但是帮助你减速最多的,就是降落伞,
but to help slow down even more, there are big sheets to catch air too,
这样才能避免你太猛烈地着陆。
so you don’t hit the ground too hard.
我们人类通常有很多准备发射到太空的火箭。
We humans pretty much always have several up-goers almost ready to go to space.
但是如果你想试着去得到一个,一些人肯定会很生气,
But if you try to get in one of them, a lot of people would get really mad at you,
你就会陷入麻烦而且可能会进监狱。
and you’d get in trouble and probably go into a locked room behind bars.
如果你想不进监狱并能使用火箭前往太空,
If you want to use an up-goer to go to space instead of into that room,
你必须让许多专业的人说OK
you have to have many important people say "OK".
但在那之前,你必须得准备上很多年才能前往太空。
Before they say "OK", you have to prepare to go to space for many years.
如果你想和许多以前前往过太空的人一样,
If you want to be like many people who went to space in the past,
你应该去飞行学校学习开飞船,并精通它。
you should go to school to learn to fly sky-boats, and be really good at it.
你也需要有优良的视力和听觉,没有生理和心理疾病。
You also need to be able to see and hear very well, and not get a sick body or head.
除了那些之外你还要有很多精通的地方,而且你也要足够幸运。
There are many other things you need to be good at, too, and you need to be lucky.
但是如果你足够优秀,足够幸运,所有专业的人都说了OK后,
But if you’re good, and lucky, and all the important people say "OK",
那么你可能就会在某一天前往太空了。
then maybe you can go to space someday.
感谢观看。如果你喜欢用简单的语句来解释疑问的这个方式,
Thanks for watching. If you like confusing stuff explained in simple words,
你可能会喜欢这本书《Thing Explainer》
you’ll probably like the book "Thing Explainer"
由曾编著XKCD系列漫画《What if?》的作者所著。
by the man who wrote the picture story, XKCD, and the book called "What if?".
你能在书店找到《Thing Explainer》,
You can find "Thing Explainer" at book stores,
或者在互联网上购买,
or by using your computer to search the place where many computers think together,
你也可以留意我们视频下方的信息。
or by looking in the words below this computer movie.
我想说我真的是XKCD的超级粉丝……
I also want to add that I am a huge fan of XKCD and…
能够去制作这个视频我觉得超级激动。
I’m just super excited to be able to make this video.
如果你喜欢XKCD那么《Thing Explainer》也同样值得你去细细评味,
You should definitely check out "Thing Explainer" if you’re into XKCD,
它是一本好书,它非常有趣,它上面的图画很值得仔细去看,
it’s a great book, it’s really fun, the drawings are really fun to pore through,
兰德尔付出了很多心血写出这本好书,
and Randall’s done a great job with it,
它很漂亮。如果你喜欢这个视频,这种风格的视频,
it’s beautiful. And if you like this video, this style of video,
请让我知道,并分享,如果我看到你的评价我会非常激动。
please, let me know, share, I’m excited to see what you think.
谢谢观看。
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_8gx-XHJo

相关推荐