未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

如何迈过求职的门槛

How to Get Your Foot in the Door

怎样才能找到工作
How to Get Your Foot in the Door.
想在著名的企业谋份儿差事?
Looking for a new job at a hot company?
现在就教你如何无往而不利 不管内部有没有人
Here’s how to get your foot inside almost any door, whether you know “people” or not.
你需要:一点韧劲儿 一些社交技能 (增加)人脉的能力以及朋友
You will need:a little tenacity,some social skills ,some network ability and friends.
第一步 大面积撒网
Step 1. Network relentlessly.
通过 告知几乎所有人 你在找份什么样的工作以及想在哪儿工作
Increase your chances of getting that important lead by telling absolutely everyone exactly
来增加自己遇到贵人的机会
what kind of job you are seeking and where you want to work.
要目标明确 无所畏惧
Be specific, and be fearless.
第二步 参加大学招聘会
Step 2. Attend college career fairs.
你碰到的某个人或许会助你得到一份美差
Someone you meet may lead you to that marquee job.
很多行业协会 会在其官网列出空缺职位
Many industry associations list job openings on their websites.
上网搜索并找到你专业领域的团队 然后浏览他们的网站
Do an internet search to find groups in your field, then check their sites.
你可能会找到一个领导 或至少有些名字可以联系一下
You may find a great lead, or at least a few names to contact.
第三步 与母校的校友办公室或就业中心聊聊
Step 3. Talk to the alumni office or career center at your alma mater.
学校经常会跟踪毕业生的就业情况 并可以帮你联系一些
Schools often track their graduates’ careers and could connect you with individuals in
能为你支招的人——或直接将你纳入他们的圈子
your field who’d offer you advice — or plug you into their professional network.
第四步 参与实习 哪怕仅仅是在特殊事件或组织中做过志愿者
Step 4. Get an internship, or just volunteer to help with a specific event or organization.
你会遇到志同道合的人 并且对方会向一个未来可能雇佣或举荐你的人
You’ll meet others who share your interests and prove your worth to someone who could
证明你的价值
someday hire or recommend you.
第五步 时刻准备着
Step 5. Be prepared.
被雇佣的人将会是最有相关经验的人所以尽你所能去做
The person who gets hired is going to be the one with the most relevant experience,
所以 尽可能地积累经验 即使那意味着活多或钱少
so do everything you can to be that person, even if it means working long hours or for little money.
第六步 委曲求全
Step 6. Consider accepting the wrong job at the right place.
有时候 邮件收发室的伙计都可能会变成老总
Sometimes the guy in the mailroom does become the CEO.
一旦你进了某家公司 说服他们给你想要的工作就容易多了
Once you’re in the door, it’s easier to convince a company to give you the position you really want.
许多公司都会从内部招聘 在职位空缺时会把机会先留给员工
Many companies hire from within, giving employees the first crack at openings.
如果认识消息人士 让他们帮你扫描一份公司的职位清单
If you know someone “on the inside,” ask them to scan the company’s in-house job listings for you.
第七步 做一个观察力敏锐的人
Step 7. Be a snoop.
仔细查看公司的网站和其他任何你能找到的信息以了解这一职位
Scour the company website and anything else you can find to learn more about the place
并弄清在位者是谁
and the individuals who work there.
依据这些信息直接给特定的人发送信件
Use this information to send personalized letters directly to specific people.
第八步 毛遂自荐——这可能会使人惊讶 但有时却是捷径
Step 8. Cold-call the place you want to work — it can be intimidating, but sometimes it’s the most direct route.
记得要简明扼要 并且别忘了挂电话前表表决心
Be succinct, and don’t forget to mention how you will follow up before you hang up.
要求一场简短的汇报式面试而非一份工作
Request a short informational interview rather than a job.
当风险较低时,人们更倾向于合作
People are more likely to cooperate when the stakes are low.
第九步 如果其他方法都失败了 就直接一点
Step 9. If all else fails, just show up.
准备好跟遇见的每个人都进行一场充满智慧的对话
Come prepared to speak intelligently to everyone you meet.
如果被拒绝 就优雅地离开 但要留一份简历附带手写的笔记
If you’re turned away, depart gracefully — but leave behind a resume with a handwritten note.
有人会因此欣赏你的勇气并考虑你
Someone may admire your pluck and follow up.
第十步 做个有耐性而非浮燥之人 坚持下去终会拨云见日
Step 10. Be a marathoner, not a sprinter. Persistence pays off.
追随每任领导 并且不断寻找新的
Pursue each lead, and keep searching for new ones.
获得好的工作 不要忘记感谢曾经帮助过你的人
Once you land that great job, don’t forget to thank everyone who helped you.
自己也要反哺他人
And do the same for others.
你知道吗?只有15%的工作是打广告的 超过一半的空缺职位在广告之前就招到人了
Did you know Only 15 percent of jobs are advertised, and over half of these openings are filled before the ad even runs.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教给初入职场的你抓住招聘者眼球的绝佳套路,千万不要错过哦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yNEM1DXKs

相关推荐