Do your lats look like they kind of stop about halfway,
你的背阔肌看上去只有一半吗?
coming out from here to here and that’s it?
从上面到这里 就没有了?
Well guys, anatomically they should come all the way down to your hips.
朋友们 从解剖学讲它们应该直达臀部的
I’m gonna show you five exercises here today
今天我向大家展示5种锻炼方法
that’re gonna help you to make sure that you develop the lat
一定能锻炼并增长你的背阔肌
all the way from the top, all the way to the very bottom.
使之从最顶端一直延伸到最底端
《纤动男士》
锻炼如 纤动男士
What’s up, guys? Jeff Cavaliere, athleanx.com.
大家好 我是《纤动男士》的Jeff Cavaliere
So do you have one of those lats that kind of comes right to about here?
你的背阔肌是不是只能到这里?
Do you think that maybe anatomically you’re somehow different?
你会不会怀疑你身体结构可能不一样?
You got dealt the lat that only comes halfway?
天生背阔肌就比别人少一半?
I’m gonna ease your mind and tell you that that’s not the case.
请别担心 事实不是这样的
They all come down to your hip,
所有人的背阔肌都是直达臀部的
but whether or not you see the full length of that lat,
但是 能否使你的背阔肌全部显现
whether you get that full sweep
能否使它们得到全方位锻炼
is determined by the exercises you’re doing,
取决于你所进行的锻炼
and more importantly how you’re doing the exercises you’re doing.
尤其取决于你锻炼的方法是不是对
I have five exercises here today.
今天我会介绍5种锻炼方法
I’m gonna show you how to do each of them to fully develope the lat,
演示每个动作要点 帮你全面锻炼背阔肌
and make sure that you’re not one of those guys that’s looking like a half-latter.
确保你不会成为“半背阔肌人士“
All right, so right off the bat,
好了 马上开始
when you’re trying to develop that lat all the way down to the bottom,
要想让你的背阔肌一直伸展到臀部
you should be focusing on getting a peak contraction of the lat.
你要专注于最大化地收缩你的背阔肌
And to do this, you gotta get peak adduction of the arm.
为此 你要尽力把手臂向内收
If you look at the first exercise I’m gonna show you here, the dumbbell tripod row,
看下第1个动作 三点支撑哑铃单臂划船
I am not letting my elbow flail away from my body into what we call abduction,
注意肘部不要向外摆动而成外展动作
because the more I do that, the more I shift the load to the muscles of the upper back.
因为越外展 越多负荷就会转到上背肌肉
Instead, I want to get that elbow and get it as close to my side as I possibly can,
所以 要让肘部尽可能的贴近身体
and then initiate the row,
然后开始上下划动
and that’s where this exercise becomes so effective.
这是使动作有效的关键
All right, so to do the tripod version here,
在做这个三点支撑式的动作时
what you do is you have one hand up on the back of a bench,
你要一只手按住斜凳表面
and most importantly both feet on the floor,
最重要的是 要双脚贴地
rather than putting one knee up on a bench and one hand on the bench,
而不是一个膝盖和一只手在斜凳上
which is actually an exercise that’s prone to causing hernias.
因为这样可能会引发疝气
We’ve talked about it in other videos before.
这在别的视频里讲过
And what I’m gonna do though instead of having that overhand grip or even a neutral grip,
我要做的不是正握或者中握哑铃
I want to go underhand for the reasons we talked about
而是要手心向外反握哑铃
that I can get that elbow much tighter to the side
这样就能使肘部尽量靠近身侧
because of the supinated grip.
因为反握时手臂是向内旋的
And by getting it tight to the side,
这样通过让肘部尽量靠近身侧
I could feel a much tighter contraction here of the lats,
我就能感到背阔肌收缩力更强了
which is exactly what we want.
而这正是我们想要的
To get that real tight squeeze,
为了得到足够强的肌肉挤压
keep the elbow as tight to the side, which requires that switch up of the grip.
要保持肘部贴近身体 就需要反握哑铃
Sticking with the idea of getting those hands underneath and changing that grip around,
记住手心向上反握的这个要领
we could also do the same thing here on a lat pulldown
我们也可以在滑轮下拉器械上做这个动作
to reinforce the same effect that we’re looking for to really get into that lower lat.
为了强化下背阔肌的锻炼效果
But rather than start in narrow like a lot of us do,
不能像很多人那样窄握下拉杆
which tends to start narrow but then drift away as we go down,
那样两肘开始很近 下拉时会发生偏移
the elbows away from the side,
肘部会远离身侧
what we could do is we can start wide,
所以我们开始应该宽握
which gives us no point but to go from wide to narrow
这样 下拉时肘部只能向下向内运动
as we drive the elbows down and in.
肘距就只能由宽到窄
Again, the key here is to figure out how to get your elbows from a point away from your body,
再次强调 重点是让肘部尽量靠近身侧
and then get them down behind your body in full contraction
然后全力把肘部向下 向身后拉
as close and as tight to your side as you can.
同时尽量贴近身侧
So if you dig those elbows in,
这样当肘部艰难行进的时候
you’re gonna feel that really tight squeeze,
你就能感到很强的肌肉挤压感
not just halfway but all the way down to your waist.
不要只拉一半 而要一直拉到腰部
Little bonus action here for you guys
分享给大家一个小技巧动作
if you’re looking for an awesome overhanded version of it,
如果你想用正握的方式做这个动作
do the rocking pulldown.
可以用摇摆下拉的方法
That’s something I showed you before.
这个我以前向大家展示过
It’s an amazing way to not just get the elbow in tight to the side,
这样的好处是不但能让肘部贴近身侧
but because of the rotation on the way down,
而且因为下拉时有旋转的动作
you get to get a little bit more extension of the arm
能使手臂伸展幅度更大
to get that extra squeeze on the lat to really get a good contraction.
从而让背阔肌得到更多挤压而充分收缩
Now if ever there was a lat exercise that did for the lats
如果真的存在一种背阔肌锻炼方法
what the face pull does for the rest of your body,
能有面拉那么好的肌肉锻炼效果的话
this would be it, the one arm high cable row.
那就是单臂高位划船动作了
The reason for it is because the exercise is pretty damn near perfect
原因就是 这个动作堪称完美
in that it gives you that excursion of the elbow all the way out in front of your body,
它让你的肘部在身前有很大的活动幅度
and also gives you that height differential
也有很大的高度差
from a position way up out in front of you to down all the way next to your hip.
从身前很远处 一路向下直到臀部
So you can see, if we do this right guys,
所以朋友们 你们要做的对的话
you’re gonna not only get that big long sweep reinforce from it.
不但能加大背阔肌全面伸缩的幅度
But we’re also going to get that differential in the elbow position
而且我们获得的肘部位移
that we don’t get from a straight up pulldown above our head,
比从头顶垂直下拉时都大
that we get from this exercise that pulls us out away from the body.
因为这个动作肘部向前伸的更远
So to perform it properly,
要做对这个动作
you want your feet placed wide apart here on the floor,
站立时双脚要分的很开
and you want to drop this hip back
并且臀部要向后坠
because when you get that arm out in front,
这样我们手臂前伸的时候
you’re creating all that stretch in the lat.
就能使背阔肌充分拉伸
So as you drive that elbow down,
并且手臂下拉时
it’s very easy to keep it really close and tight to your side,
肘部更容易靠紧身侧
and literally target that hip point right here with your elbow.
然后肘部是直朝臀部方向去的
Try to touch the elbow down to the hip
向下尽量能碰到臀部
with a little bit of that rotation that this exercise provides.
这个动作会带一点旋转
So it’s an unbelievable exercise option
所以是个非常出色的锻炼方法
for really feeling what it is here I’m talking about.
能真正让你体验到我所说的锻炼效果
So it’s not often that it’s worth it to pull an inclined bench over to a pulley machine,
很少有动作值得你把斜凳拖到拉力器前
but this is one of them.
下面的动作就很值得这样做
The incline single arm lat stretch pulldown gives you a great opportunity
也就是斜躺式单臂下拉法 让你有机会
to get that full range of motion and get that stretch
获得最大的运动幅度并拉伸背阔肌
and more importantly, that peak contraction on the lat if you do it right.
更重要的是做对了能使背阔肌收缩到极限
So we want to do is we want to set the bench up here at about a 45 degree angle,
做这个动作时斜凳要调整到45度
and then lay on one side
然后侧躺在斜凳上
with both of the feet and leg sort of favour towards that side,
双腿要偏向身前侧
so that when I let the arm go up over the body,
这样手臂向上伸的时候
I get that intense stretch on the lats
背阔肌就会有很强拉伸
because I have my arm up all the way,
因为这样手臂可以向上完全伸展
but more importantly, I get the extra rotation
更重要的 还有一点旋转
because my hips are rotated this way
因为当我上半身躯体向后扭的时候
while my upper body and torso sort of rotated back.
我臀部是扭向前面的
From here, though, the most important thing is I’ve got that clear line
这样肘部就能沿着这条清晰的路线
to drive this elbow right down towards that hip,
向下行进直到臀部
to really feel that intense contraction in the lat.
就能感受到背阔肌的强力收缩
And then getting right back up with that stretch again,
然后原路返回 拉伸背阔肌
with that clear line again to be able to really drive, squeeze,
再次沿着这条线用力下拉 挤压背阔肌
and try to touch that elbow right into the hip.
尽力牵引手肘直到碰到臀部
And last but not least, exercise number 5—
最后一个 也是非常重要的 第5个动作
they say the fastest way to get from point A to point B is a straight line—
人们说A点和B点之间直线最短
there’s no straighter way to get from point A to point B
要达到这种直线效果
than with the straight arm push down.
最好的方法就是直臂下推了
But rather than performing the exercise as the traditional two-arm variation here,
但是我们不用传统的双臂模式做这个动作
that actually stops the amount of extension and adduction you can get with the arm
那样会限制手臂的前伸和内收幅度
because that bar tends to hit your thighs,
因为横杆会碰到你的大腿
we can do what I like to do here,
所以我喜欢这样做
and that is to just simply do it one arm at a time.
就是每次用单臂来做
And what you get is additional contraction, why?
这会得到更多的背阔肌收缩 为什么呢?
Because when I get squared up here, and I get ready to do the pushdown,
因为当我以站立姿势做直臂下推的时候
normally I would again encounter that thigh and get stuck,
通常会由于横杆而被挡在大腿处
but because I have a free hand here, that’s not encumbered by the bar,
但是单臂下推的时候就没有横杆的阻碍
I can actually go back and through the body and behind it
我可以一直向后推 越过身体
to get more of that adduction, a little more extension,
使手臂内收和外展的幅度更大
to really fire up the lat and more so to get that elbow even further down
真正激发背阔肌 并牵引肘部到更低位置
right towards that hip, right behind me.
向后越过身体 朝臀部行进
I can get a little bit more approximation of those two points,
这样使肘部和臀部离得更近一点
which in the end is gonna create a lot more of an intense contraction.
从而使背阔肌得到更强烈的收缩
So there you have it guys, five exercises
朋友们 就是这5种训练方法
that you can use for your lats to get that full sweep in…
你可以用来全方位锻炼你的背阔肌……
What is that? A siren?
你拿的什么?警报器吗?
No, it’s a timer to keep me honest.
不是 是计时器 让我保持诚实的
You should try it man.
兄弟 你也应该试试
All right so, Jesse’s cliffnotes,
好了 刚才是Jesse Cliffnotes
what’s covering 15 seconds what took you 3 hours to shoot.
15秒钟就能讲完的 让你拍了三个小时
So, let’s start! It’s all about the lat sweep.
我来说吧 其实就是要全面锻炼背阔肌
Get your elbow up all the way down back to your hip.
让你的手肘从上一直往下到臀部
First exercise, the underhand tripod row.
第1个动作 三点支撑反握哑铃划船
It’s good for your lats better for your balls, or is that reverse?
对背阔肌好 对蛋蛋更好 是不是说反了?
– For your balls? – Yeah, no hernias, remember?
-对蛋蛋好? -是呀!不会得疝气 记得吗?
Also, if I had known that geometry was gonna be important in terms of angles and such,
另外 我要早知道学几何这么重要
then I probably wouldn’t have flunked it in high school.
我在高中可能就不会挂科了
Second exercise, the wide grip underhand pulldown.
第2个动作 反手宽握滑轮下拉
Get wide, down, and in, it’s easy to reinforce.
抓宽点 往下 往内拉 容易增加效果
Also the rocking version? It rocks!
还有摇摆式的是吧?太棒了!
Next, the one arm high cable row which is like the face pull for your lats.
下一个 单臂高位划船 就像给背阔肌做面拉
– It’s not a face pull. – I know. I said “like”.
-这可不是面拉 -我知道 我是说“像”
– Oh, okay. All right. – Did I offend you this time?
-哦 好吧好吧 -我这次冒犯到你了吗?
– No, you’re good. – Okay.
-没有 你很好 -好的
Then you have incline single arm stretch pulldown,
接下来是 斜躺式单臂下拉法
which I’m still sore from when you put it on Instagram the first time. That one hurts.
你在Instagram发布后 我做了到现在还疼
And, last but not least, the single arm straight arm pushdown.
最后一个也很重要的 单手直臂下推
Don’t let the bar get in the way. Use a cable.
不要用带横杆的 碍事 要用单线的
Get your hands back behind your body.
手掌一直推过身后
And you know, if you don’t get it by now
对了 如果你现在还不明白
that you gotta get your elbows back and your hands back.
要把手臂和手肘及时撤回来
Then there’s no hope for you. I get it.
那我就救不了你了 我是知道的
I’ve had 19 concussions and it takes me a thousand…
我19次脑震荡 花了1000……
– Really? Nobody would ever know. – That’s mean, okay?
-真的吗?你不说都不知道 -你这太坏了 好吗
– Do you remember to leave? – You want me out?
-你是不是忘了走了? -你赶我走?
– Yeah! – Ok.
-对啊! -好吧
Do you remember? It’s like what we do every time you come in.
记得吗?你每次来我们都这样的
Guys look, it matters.
朋友们 这很重要
As he said, angles matter, the way you do exercises matter,
如他所说 角度很重要 怎么锻炼很重要
all the exercises that you choose matter.
选对训练方法很重要
If you’re looking for a program where we put that and we lay it all out step-by-step,
如需这些内容的节目单 我们会逐步整理发布
you can find them over at athleanx.com.
您都可以在网页athlean.com找得到
If you haven’t already done so, guys, make sure you click subscribe,
没有订阅的朋友请点击订阅
and turn on your notifications, so you never miss a video.
打开通知 就不会错过每一个视频
And also let me know what you want me to cover in the comments below.
如果有什么要求可以在下面留言
I’ll do my best to do that for you in the days and weeks ahead.
今后的日子我会尽力满足大家的需要
Alright, guys. See you soon.
好啦 朋友们 再见
