未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的高效工作生活秘诀

How To Get Things Done (My Daily Productivity Routine)

大家好 我是马里奥
Hey guys, it’s Mario here.
我会在这个短视频里向大家介绍
And in this quick video, I’m gonna reveal to you a very simple method
一个很简单的高效做事的方法
that will allow you to get things done fast.
这个方法能快速提高你的效率 就和我体验过的一样
So this thing will skyrocket your productivity same as it did for me.
我肯定你们会经历像我一样的自我提升
And I’m sure that you own the journey of self-improvement same as I am.
我们一直在寻找提升效率的方法
We’re always looking to increase our productivity,
因为总有很多事情让我们手忙脚乱
because there’re so many things, distractions,
我们的必做清单和日程安排中有太多的事情
so many things coming into our to-do list and our calendar,
像SMS这样的app会有很多通知
apps like SMS is like notifications.
所有的这些事情从四面八方不断袭来
All these other things like just hitting us from all angles.
我们需要一个方法来合理地规划我们的时间
And we need a method, we need something to organize our time.
否则时间将会被白白浪费 不是吗?
Otherwise, our time will be gone, right?
这些干扰会占用我们的时间
So our time will be consumed by all the distractions out there,
我们必须要做的事情也会占用我们的时间
by all the things that we have to done.
基本上 如果你没有方法去合理规划时间
And essentially, if you don’t have a method of organizing your time
去合理安排目标和任务的话
and organizing your goals and your tasks,
我想 你会顾此失彼 精疲力尽
I mean, you’re just gonna be paralyzed,
你会感到崩溃
and you’re gonna freak out,
我的意思是 我明白 我也曾感到崩溃 焦虑 也经历过所有这样的事情
And I mean, I know, I had my share of freakouts and anxiety and all these other things,
因为 我不知道应该先做什么
because I didn’t know what to do first.
而我一年前开始使用的这个方法 完全改变了这种情况
And this is one method that I implemented a year ago that completely changed this.
这个方法叫“艾维·李法”
So the method is called “the Ivy-Lee Method”.
它和20世纪初的一个故事有关
It’s related to a story back in the beginning of the 20th century,
当时伯利恒钢铁公司是美国最大的公司之一
when… uh… Bethlehem Steel was one of the largest companies in United States
公司老板是查尔斯·施瓦布 他曾是世界上最富有的人之一
and its owner, Charles Schwab, was one of the richest man in the world.
他很有名 因为……
He was well-known for…
像是找能干的人呀
like seeking hustlers
找改善生意的方法
and seeking ways to improve his business.
找顾问 以提升他的工作效率
And it’s like seeking consultants, improving his productivity,
包括找所有雇员 这一类事情
like all these hacks and all these things.
他很出名 因为
He was well-known for
是一个对提升效率很感兴趣的家伙
like a guy who appreciates this kind of stuff.
实际上 托马斯·爱迪生把这个家伙介绍给了
And Thomas Edison actually introduced him to
一个叫艾维·李的人
a guy called Ivy Lee,
艾维李是当时一位很出名的商人
who was a well-known businessman at the time.
同时也是一位效率专家和效率顾问
He was also a productivity expert and productivity consultant.
所以查尔斯·施瓦布把他带到公司 对跟他说 “帮我提高效率”
So Charles Schwab brought him to his company and said, “Well, increase my productivity.”
“这里就是我的公司”
“So here is my company.”
艾维·李告诉他 “让我和你们公司的每个经理聊15分钟
And what Ivy Lee told him, “Give me 15 minutes with every executive in your company
我就能帮你把生产效率翻倍”
and I will double your productivity.”
施瓦布的回答自然是 “没问题 你会有15分钟”
And of course Schwab said, “Well, of course, yeah, you will have 15 minutes,”
然后 他问艾维·李要收多少钱
and he asked him what is this gonna cost.
艾维·李回答 “听着 一分钱都不用
And Ivy Lee told him, “Look, it’s not gonna cost anything,
但三个月之后 请告诉我效果怎么样
but in three months, let me know how it went
然后付我你觉得我应得的报酬”
and you can give me as much money as you think I deserve”
三个月后 艾维·李接到一通电话
And in three months, Ivy Lee got a phone call,
查尔斯·施瓦布给他开了张25,000美金的支票
And Charles Schwab wrote him a check for 25,000 dollars.
这个数目 相当于现在的400,000美金
That’s… uh… equivalent about 400,000 dollars in today’s time.
那是很大一笔钱
And that’s a huge enormous sum of money.
付这么多钱是因为效率真的翻倍了
And the reason for that is that the productivity practically doubled
公司里的每一位经理都采用了他的方法
in the company and every executive that applied his method.
方法非常简单 只有几个步骤
The method is extremely simple, so it goes a couple of steps.
现在我来告诉你们我是怎么践行这个方法的
And I’m gonna tell you guys how I implemented this.
方法真的很简单
So, the method is simple as I said.
第1步 理出你明天要做的6件事
So Step 1 is essentially you figure out 6 things you wanna get done the next day.
列出一个6件事的清单
So you write a list of six things.
第2步 优先级排序
The Step No.2 is to prioritize
按优先程度来排列那份清单或者事情
so order tho… that list, or things by priority.
按序号1到6的顺序
So you have thing 1, 2 to 6.
然后
And then,
第3步 第二天你最先做第一个任务
Step No.3 is the next day you are only allowed to work on the task No.1,
那件优先级最高的事
the priority No.1,
做完之后
Until that gets done,
才能做第二件事
you can’t go to priority No.2.
这样一来你必须全神贯注做一件事
So you have to work on that one thing
直到做完第二天需要做的第一件事
the first thing in the next day until it gets done.
然后才可以接着做下一件事
And then you are allowed to move on to the next thing.
无论当天剩下什么事 无论你有没有完成
And whatever is left from that day,whatever you don’t get done,
还是要继续给第二天列一个优先级清单
goes on a priority list for the next day,
这样 没完成的事情仍然在清单上
so it’s still on that list.
你只需要增加一些新事情 然后重新排优先级
You just add some new stuff and then you rearrange priorities again.
这或许听起来非常简单
So this maybe sound quite simple to you
我的意思是 你可能安装了许多提升效率的app
I mean you probably installed a bunch of productivity apps
你甚至可能看过一些相关视频 或者参加过一些研讨会
you might even listened to some videos or seminars.
那么 这个方法到底是怎么起作用的?
So why the hell does this work?
为什么这个简单的小方法会有用?
Why does this simple little thing work?
还有为什么这个方法对我有用?
And why did it work for me?
嗯 有几个原因
Well there’s a couple of reasons for that
但我觉得背后主要的原因就是这个方法很简单
but I think the main reason is really the simplicity behind.
我们经常陷入精美的计划当中
We often get caught up into like having fancy calendars
比如 工作流程 图表 图解
like work flows, charts, diagrams
这些东西帮我们规划时间 就像有一群助理
organizing our time like getting a bunch of assistants
哪怕你经营着一家公司 有一群助理来做这些事情
even if you run a company, you probably have a bunch of assistants doing this stuff.
我的意思是 绝对的复杂性
I mean the comple… the sheer complexity
我们手头的事情如果有绝对的复杂性 就会影响我们的效率
of the things that we’re trying to do is influencing our productivity.
复杂性是完成事情的敌人
The complexity is the enemy of getting things done essentially.
所以你想要一件简化了的事情
So you wanna a simplified thing.
简化的事情会怎样 它会迫使你做决定
So what this does, it forces you to make a decision.
它迫使你只写6件事情 不是吗?
It forces you to put only 6 things. Right?
6并不是一个魔法数字
There is no magic in the No.6.
我知道在看这个视频的人 有的人看事情会非黑即白
I mean, I know some guy watching this video will be like all black and white that they think so.
“哎呀 我没有6件事要做 我只有5件
“Well, I don’t have my 6 things to do,I have only 5.
所以 这个方法不适合我”
So this thing doesn’t apply to me.”
听着 哥们 6不是魔法数字
Well, look, dude, the 6 is not the magic number.
任何任务量都可以
like any number of tasks will work,
无论是3个任务 还是4个 5个 10个 这个方法总是有效
this would work with three tasks, with four, with five, with ten, whatever.
只不过艾维·李当时用的是6
But the number 6 is something that Ivy Lee use,
我个人用这个数字很有成效 它能迫使我做决定
I personally use it with great success and kinda forces me to make decision
决定要做哪6件事情
what those six things are.
所以 如果你想写5件事 也可以
So you can use 5 if you want to.
如果你想反着来 也可以不写5件
If you wanna be a rebel, you not use 5.
我是说 总有其它方法
I mean, there’s different other methods.
你可能听说过沃伦·巴菲特的25-5法则
You probably heard of the Warren Buffet 25-5
他跟他的飞行员交谈时 飞行员对他说
when he talked to his airplane pilot and the airplane pilot told him,
“我想提升我的职业生涯”
“I wanna improve my career.”
“我想知道什么样的步骤能帮我提升职业生涯”
“I wanna know how… what steps to take to improve my career.”
然后 沃伦·巴菲特告诉他 “只需要写下25件事情
And Warren Buffet told him, “Well, just write 25 things
这些事情在你看来是提升职业需要做的事情”
that you think you need to improve about your career.”
所以 飞行员写下了25件事 然后沃伦·巴菲特告诉他
so the guy wrote 25 and Warren Buffet told him,
“好了 现在画圈 画在这些事情的清单上
“Ok, now circle, on the… on the list of these things,
把最重要的5件事情圈出来”
circle the 5 things that are the most important things.”
飞行员照做了 然后沃伦·巴菲特说 “嗯 很好
And the guy did that, and then Warren Buffet told him, “Well, good.
好了 接下来 你就要马上去做那5件事情
OK, so those five things are the things you’re gonna work on right now.
但是 剩下的20件事情绝对不许做”
But those 20 things are the things that you are never allowed to work on.”
他为什么那么说呢
And why does he say that?
严格来说 这有点偏离视频主题了
I mean, specifically, it’s a little bit of digression from video,
但是他为什么要说那20件事情不许做呢?
but why does he say that those 20 things aren’t allowed to be worked on?
那是因为我们经常用这些
Well, the reason is that we often use these
这些有点重要但优先级低的任务
ca… kind of important but lower priority tasks
来分散我们的注意力
to distract ourselves
去拖延时间 推迟做真正应该做的事情
to procrastinate on the things that truly have to be done.
所以 我们用那张清单
So, we use that list of 20
试着去完成那20件事情
and try to get those things done
其实是在逃避那些真正应该处理的问题
because we are kind of avoiding totackle the real issue.
我们在逃避最重要的5件事情
We are avoiding the top 5.
而艾维·李法
And with the Ivy-Lee Method,
真正好的地方在于让你确定优先级
what is really good is that it gives you that priority.
因为你知道第二天首先要做什么
Because you have that one thing that you will start the next day with.
你首先要做最高优先级的事情
You have that first priority,
并且不能做后面的事情 除非完成了第一件
and you’re not allowed to move on until that gets done.
布雷恩·特雷西就经常谈起它
Brain Tracy talked about this a lot.
他说 你想规划一下第二天
You know, he said, you know, you wanna plan the next day,
花10分钟做计划 就可以节省1小时的执行时间
10 minutes of planning, saves about an hour of execution
因为这一点 他很出名
you know he’s very famous for that,
他还说过 “你想在早上吃那只青蛙
he’s also saying, like, “you wanna eat that frog right in the morning
第一件要做的事应该是
like the first thing that is the most complex
一天当中最复杂最重要的事
the most important thing of the day has to be done first
然后你再接着做第二件事”
before you move on to the second thing.
这和艾维·李法有些相像
And it’s kind of the same thing here in the Ivy-Lee Method
那就是你有那么一件事情
is that you have that one thing
你想尽早解决它
and you wanna knock it out,
你想一大早就完成它 就像完成一天中的第一件事
you wanna nuke it first thing in the morning like first thing in the day.
一旦事情完成 你可以接着做第二重要的事情
Once that’s done, you can get to move on the priority No.2.
那样你会有基本摆脱一种状态的清晰感
And that gives you that clarity which basically puts you out of the state
在那种状态下 你可以做各种分析 停顿 或者任何类似的事情
where you can do any kind of analysis, paralysis, or any thing like that.
而那就是目标 是的 那目标非常清晰
And that is the goal, right, the goal is absolutely clarity.
这种方法确实对我能产生很好的效果 我觉得还有另一个原因
And one other thing why I think this truly works so fantastic for me
那就是因为它是单一任务 对吗?
is that it’s single tasking, right?
没有一点胡言乱语
There is really no bullshit about.
没有胡说八道
There is no nonsense.
没有多重任务
There is no multi-tasking.
就像 如果我制作这个视频
It’s like if I’m making this video,
它会要求我处于一种持续饱满的状态
I mean, it requires me to be in a state of flow,
要求我100%投入
It requires my 100% dedication
专心地制作视频
focus to make a video,
写一篇文章也是一样
same as to write an article,
做任何我想高质量完成的事情也是一样
same to do any other things that I wanna do with the highest quality
必须处于一种持续饱满的状态
have to be in a state of flow.
并且必须是单一任务
And it has to be a single task,
多重任务是不现实的
multi-tasking is a myth,
关于这一点我已经说过很多很多次了
I’ve talked about this many many times.
多重任务只可能在一种场景中实现
And muti-tasking can work in a scenario.
就比如 你正在做两件对认知要求非常低的任务
Let’s say, you are doing two very low, like, cognitive demand tasks.
比如 你在洗碗的同时
Let’s say, you are washing dishes at the same time
在听着音乐或做着其它事
you are kind of listening to music or whatever.
你甚至可以在洗碗的时候听一本有声书
You can even listen to an audio book while washing dishes
因为洗碗算是下意识的活动
because washing dishes can be a subconscious activity
它基本不要求有意识地集中注意力 不是吗?
that doesn’t require any conscious attention, basically, right?
所以 这是一场注意力之战
So, it’s a battle of attention.
所以 如果有两件同样困难的事情
So, if there are two things that are equally hard
或者两件差不多难度的事情
or two things that are moderately hard,
作为一个人 你没有足够的注意力去专注
you don’t have enough attention as a human being to focus
并且保质保量地同时做这两件事情
and actively with quality do both of these things.
我们必须确保在一件事情必须完成时
We have to make sure that you are single tasking
你只有这一个任务
when the thing has to be done.
最重要的事情必须是单一任务
the most important thing has to be a single task
那就是艾维·李法所做的事情
that would…that’s what the Ivy-Lee Method does.
你要知道你在做单一任务
You know you have a single task.
你不能做后面的事 除非你完成了第一件事
You are not allowed to move on untill that thing gets down.
这就是这种方法超级超级有效的原因
And that’s why it’s super super powerful.
我认为 在当今世界
And I think in today’s world,
问题并不在于缺乏意志力
the problem is not as much of lack willpower,
不在于缺乏积极性 不在于缺乏纪律 或者任何类似的东西
the lack of motivation, the lack of discipline or something like that.
这更像是我们无论何时都被事情轰炸 注意力被分散 不是吗?
It’s more like that we are getting bombarded, distracted all the fucking time, right?
我们的注意力从不同方面被分散
We are distracted from all different angels.
而这会毁掉我们的效率
And that’s ruining our productivity.
像通知 突然出现的声音 振动等
Things like notifications, poping up sounds, vibrations,
所有这一切 总让你无法收视返听
like all these things are getting you out of a state of flow.
所以 你会花上大约15-20分钟的时间 然后才能进入持续饱满的状态
So takes you about 15 to 20 minutes to get back into the state of flow.
而一旦你被打断
And once you are interrupted,
只要几次 基本上你的一整天都被毁了
you can basically destroy your whole day with a couple of interruptions.
所以 如果你需要1小时来完成1件事情
Right, if an hour, if you need an hour to get a thing down,
我们应该有专注 持续的时间 而你却被打断了4次
our focused flow time and you get interrupted four times,
那是个荒谬的数字 是你需要次数的两倍 甚至三倍 不是吗?
I mean, that’s a ridiculous amount, that’s doubling the amount of the time you need, even tripling, right?
所以 一次简单的打断 比如短信 可以让你完全失去平衡 这很疯狂
So, it’s crazy how an interu… a simple interruption, like SMS, can completely throw you off balance.
然后 你要花更多的时间重新进入状态
And it takes you more time to get back to it.
是这样的 我有几个工具
So I have a couple of tools,
并且我会据此制作一个视频
and I’m gonna be making a video on this.
我靠什么避免分心
What I use to avoid these distractions
比如 我差不多移除了我电脑上所有形式的通知
like I’ve pretty much eliminated all forms of notifications from my computer
如果你打开我的脸书 你会发现 没有通知 没有数字
like if you open my Facebook, there is no notifications, there is no numbers.
我的Skype上 也没有通知
On my Skype, there is no notifications.
我的电话 从不发出任何声音
On my phone, it’s never make any sounds,
从不振动 完全是关闭的状态
never make any vibrations, it’s completely off.
我有一个紧急联系号码 如果有人打这个号码 那么会有声音
I have an emergency number that if that number is calling me, well, then, there will be sound.
但是那个号码一个月才会有人打一次 不是吗?
But that number calls me once a month, right?
所以 我用的是这些办法
So, I use these thoughts.
我把手机上脸书 ins的通知都隐藏起来
I hide Facebook, Instagram notifications of my phone,
然后 我将收不到任何通知
and I get none…none of that.
我并不会积极地尝试去消化多少内容
I don’t…I…I don’t actively try to like…consume many contents.
我只会确保在我和这些内容之间划上界线
I just make sure that there’s…there’s a barrier between me and the contents.
所以我会确保移除脸书上的新闻推送
So I am gonna make sure that eliminate my Newsfeed on the Facebook
还有Chrome浏览器 或者火狐浏览器等等你使用的其它平台上的扩充内容
with using Chrome extensions, or Firefox, whatever you using.
在手机上 我确保把脸书和ins隐藏起来
On the phone, I make sure to hide Facebook and Instagram
比如放入第4页的文件夹里
into like a folder on page four
要知道 第4页甚至连主屏幕都不是
you know, it’s not even in the home screen.
所以 它离我远远的
So it’s very very far from just me.
这样 我不会下意识地打开它
So I can’t automatically open it up
然后就这样登录脸书 并且打开新闻推送 结果就分心了
and just log into Facebook and open the newsfeed to get distracted.
因为一旦我看到诱惑点击的广告或类似的东西 我就会去点
because once I see the clickbait ad or something and I am gonna click on it.
就自然而然地 习惯性地 这会花掉我1小时的时间
Just naturally, like, just habitually, and it’s gonna put like… it’s gonna use an hour of my time.
我不想那样 我想高效地做事 我想把事情完成
So I don’t want that. I wanna be productive. I wanna get things down.
有几种工具
So there is a couple of tools.
我想另外制作一个视频 讲述如何避免这些干扰
I am gonna be making a video separate one on how to avoid these distractions.
但在这个视频里
But in this video,
艾维·李法帮我大大地提高了效率
the Ivy-Lee Method is the thing that I’ve used to massively improve my productivity.
并且我相信你也一定会喜欢这种方法
And I am sure you will appreciate it,
尝试一下 执行一个月
give it a shot, try it out, implement it for a month,
试一下 确保坚持使用这种方法
give it a shot, and make sure to really stay with it
坚持试着做几周
for like try to do it for a couple of weeks.
然后你会明白其中巨大的价值
And you will see what’s the massive value in this
它真的改变了我的生活 我相信它也会改变你的生活
and really changed my life and I am sure will change yours.
所以 希望大家喜欢这个视频
So, hope you guys enjoy this video.
留下你的评论 告诉我你想如何实行艾维·李方法
Let me know in the comments how you plan to implement the Ivy-Lee Method.
你有没有用过类似的方法?
Have you ever used such a similar method?
可能是一些排优先级的清单 或是制定一天计划的方法
Maybe some kind of priority list or somthing like planning the day.
在下方留言 告诉我
Let me know in the comments below.
除此之外 请一定点击订阅按钮
Aside from that, make sure to hit that subscribe button
支持这个频道
right in the face to support the channel.
请一定把这个视频分享给你的朋友
And make sure to share this video with a friend
如果你知道他做事效率能再提高一点
that you know that can use a little bit of extra productivity.
那么 你知道那位朋友是谁
So, you know who that friend is.
你知道他或她是谁
You know who the…who the guy or girl is.
确保他们看到这个视频 采用这个办法
Make sure they see this video to implement this method.
那么大家下次再见
And I’ll see you guys in the next one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

20世纪艾维·李的高效工作方法帮你我提高效率

听录译者

桂花姑娘

翻译译者

黄苟之

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GBj4U5H_dI

相关推荐