未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不在状态时,怎样把事情做好?

How to GET STUFF DONE When You Don't Feel Like It...

So a couple of weeks ago,
几个星期前
I made a community post asking you guys about
我发布了一条社区帖子问大家
what you needed help with the most right now.
现在最需要的帮助是什么
And the most upvoted comment was this one.
点赞最多的评论是这一条
How do you get things done
不在状态时
when you’re not in the right mindset?
你该怎样去把事情做好
So that’s gonna be the subject of today’s video.
这就是我们今天视频要探讨的内容
Now for the purposes of this video,
对于本视频
instead of using the word “mindset”,
我将用“故事”来代替
I’m gonna use the word “stories”.
“状态”这个词
Because the stories that you tell yourself and believe in
因为你讲给自己并坚信不疑的故事
essentially make up the mindset that you have about life.
实质上塑造了你生活中的状态
Now the thing is without a proper story,
而问题在于 没有恰当的故事
it’s pretty much impossible for you to get things done,
你几乎不可能把事情做好
at least consistently for long periods of time.
至少难以长期坚持下去
And this is because your stories
因为你的故事
are actually your source of motivation.
实际上就是你的动力来源
Let me explain.
我来解释下
Before we had this whole worldwide crisis,
在我们遇到这个世界范围的危机前
most of us had a clear plan,
我们大部分人曾有明确的计划
a clear story that we believed in.
一个我们相信的清晰的故事
And the most common story that people told themselves
人们最常对自己说的故事
went something along the lines of,
大概像
okay, I’m gonna study hard, work hard,
我要努力学习 努力工作
make good money,
好好挣钱
and this in turn, will allow me to do whatever it is,
这样我就可以做任何我觉得
I think, will make me happy,
能让我开心的事
whether it’s to travel the world,
不论是环球旅游
or to make my parents happy,
还是让父母过得幸福
or to start a family,
或是组建家庭
or to grow fulfilling business that will make me happy.
抑或发展会让我开心的事业
Right, chances are most of us believed in
没错 我们大多数人很可能
some variation of this story,
都相信这类故事
and because we believed in this story,
正因为我们相信这个故事
we were motivated to study and to work and to be productive.
所以我们有动力去学习 去工作 去提高效率
And all that because that was part of the plan.
所有这些都是因为 这是计划的一部分
We believed that doing so would get us
我们相信做了这些以后
from point A to point B where happiness resides.
就可以从A点到B点 那里就有幸福
But now, that’s not really the case anymore.
但是现在再也不是这样了
Most of us don’t have a clear idea of what’s coming
我们大部分人并不清楚接下来
in regards to our community,
我们的社会
and in regards to the world economy,
全球的经济
and in regards to our own personal future.
以及我们个人的未来会发生什么
Most of us don’t really believe in our own story anymore.
我们大部分人从此不再相信自己的故事
But the thing is we found an improper story to believe in.
但问题是 我们找了个错误的故事来相信
Planning for the future starts to seem pointless.
规划未来似乎开始变得没有意义
Right, what’s the point of studying for school
没错 如果你不知道
if you don’t even know
毕业后文凭是否有用
if your degree would be useful after you graduate?
那在学校好好学习有什么意义
What’s the point of working out and
如果你不知道
sticking to a diet when you don’t even know
近期会有社交活动参加 或者有约会
if you’ll be going to any social events
那辛苦锻炼身体 坚持节食
or on any dates any time soon?
有什么意义
What’s the point to stay away from your bad habits
如果没有光明的前景等着你
if there isn’t a bright future waiting for you?
那改掉坏习惯有什么意义
And when you start thinking like this,
而当你开始这样想的时候
it becomes near impossible to
为未来的自己
sacrifice instant gratification for your future self.
牺牲一时的贪欢变得几乎不可能了
Because the phrase “what’s the point” is going to be
因为“有什么意义”这句话
constantly lingering in the back of your mind.
将会不断在你的脑海中徘徊
In order to combat this,
为了抛开这个想法
you need to find a new story that you can buy into,
你需要找到一个你能认同的新故事
and the only real requirements you have to keep in mind
而你需要记住的唯一要求是
when crafting such a story is that
当你创造这个故事时
number one, it should be a story that you find to be believable,
第一 这个故事必须是可信的
and number two, it should be a story that inspires hope
第二 这个故事可以激起希望
where the future is better.
未来会更美好
Other than that there are no requirements,
除此之外就没有别的要求了
which is why I can’t tell you
这也是为什么我没法告诉你
what story you should believe in.
你应该相信什么样的故事
You sort of have to figure that out on your own.
你必须自己去想出故事
But if you’re interested,
但是如果你感兴趣
let me tell you my story.
我可以告诉你我的故事
So I believe that the virus is gonna mess up the world economy
我相信病毒会使全球经济陷入混乱
on a scale that we’ve never seen before,
混乱规模前所未见
this will cause us to enter the worst depression in modern history.
这将导致我们陷入现代历史上最严重的萧条
Most of my family and the loved ones
我的家人以及我所爱之人
who are basically all from New York City
他们大部分都来自纽约
will have an extremely hard time
将会在未来几年
finding work in the coming years.
很难找到工作
And it will be up to me to support them financially.
需要靠我在经济上支持他们
Therefore I must work twice as hard
因此我要比之前加倍努力
to create more videos and to take on more projects,
制作更多视频 负责更多项目
so I have a good source of income.
这样我就能有良好的收入来源
So read upon the economy and to make smart investments,
关注经济发展 进行理性投资
so I can protect and grow my wealth.
这样我就可以保护和增加我的财富
To stay in shape and to eat well so I can stay healthy,
保持身材 吃得营养 这样我就能保持健康
and to generally just be on my A game,
就能充分施展自己的才华
because that’s the only way I’ll be able to protect my family.
因为那是我能保护我家人的唯一办法
This is basically the story that I’ve been telling myself,
这基本就是我一直告诉自己的故事
whether or not the premise of my story becomes true
不管我故事的前提是否成真
doesn’t really matter.
都没有关系
Because number one, I believe it to be true,
因为第一 我相信它会成真
and number two, this is a story that has hope.
第二 这是个充满希望的故事
I believe the future can be better so long as
我相信只要我付诸行动
I put it in the work so there’s hope.
未来就会更好 所以有希望
And because I have a story that meets these two requirements,
正因为我有满足了这两个要求的故事
I’ve been extremely motivated to work harder.
我非常有动力去更努力工作
In fact, I was working something like
事实上 去年大部分时间
20 hours a week on average for most of last year,
我大体平均一周工作20小时
but recently I found myself
但是最近我发现
putting in more than 60 hours a week,
我一周工作超过了60个小时
all because of the motivation
这都得益于
from the story that I tell myself.
我讲给自己的故事所带来的动力
You got to look at your surroundings,
你必须看看自己周围
look at the facts and craft the story
看清事实 然后创造
that you can genuinely believe in, that has hope.
你真的能相信并且有希望的故事
Tell yourself the story over and over again
重复对自己讲述这个故事
until you believe it,
直到你相信为止
and then your motivation should return.
然后你的动力应该就回来了
And that’s how you get things done
那就是不在状态时
when you’re not in the right mindset.
也把事情做好的办法
You basically have to change your mindset
你主要要通过找到一个相信的新故事
by finding a new story to believe in,
来改变你的状态
which brings us to the sponsors of today’s video Skill Share.
这也让我们找到今天视频的赞助商 Skill Share
One of the best things you should be doing
你最该马上利用闲暇时间做的一件事
right now with your free time is working on a skill
是培养一个
that can generate you wealth down the line.
可以不断为你增加财富的技能
And Skill Share is perfect for this.
Skill Share正是为此而存在
They are an online learning community
他们是一个在线学习社区
with thousands of classes,
有上千个课程
topics ranging from things like copywriting
主题从文案写作到动画
to things like animating.
范围广泛
So whether you’re looking to fend off boredom,
所以无论你是为了摆脱无聊
build up a valuable skill,
还是想培养宝贵的技能
or simply to join a creative community,
或仅仅只是想加入一个创意社区
Skill Share is the place for you.
Skill Share都很适合你
Skill Share is giving away
Skill Share将赠送
two free months of premium membership
两个月免费的高级会员
to the first 1000 people
给前1000名
who click on the link in the description box below.
点击下方评论区链接的观众
After that it’s only around $10 a month,
过后每月也仅需约10美元
which is incredibly affordable
相比起线下学习同类课程
compared to what you would have to pay
你所需要付的学费
to learn these skills in an in-person class.
这个价格是相当实惠了
This week I’ve decided to take a class on strategy.
这周我已经决定好学习有关策略的课程
Strategy essentials for management, consulting
Chris Bolman讲授的管理 咨询
and startup success by Chris Bolman.
以及创业成功的策略要点
Because I want to see if there’s any way
因为我想要看看有没有办法
I can hit my targets and reach my goals more efficiently
让我在自己创业时能够
when it comes to my own business.
更高效地达成目标
If you’re interested in starting your own business,
如果你对自己创业感兴趣
or even optimizing your current one,
或是想改善目前的经营状况
then I highly recommend you guys
那我强烈推荐你们
to check this course out.
去看看这个课程
Besides, guys, stay tuned.
另外各位 保持关注我哦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作告诉我们该如何利用自我故事讲述的方法激发动力、调整状态,把事情做好

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

肉肉想吃肉

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci26lD3XyyM

相关推荐