未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

数码艺术创作入门

How to get started with digital art

大约八年前我开始做网络漫画
– I started doing web comics about eight
现在我的风格几乎
years ago and my style now is almost
与以前大相径庭
unrecognizable from what it used to be.
以前我用圆珠笔在纸上画画
I drew with a ball point pen on paper,
扫描之后 它看起来就像这样子
scanned it and it looked like this.
然后我开始在电子设备上进行绘画 这和以前画画完全不同了
Then I started drawing digitally and it changed everything.
有大量的选择
There’s a ton of options out there and
只要有适合的工具
with the right tools anyone can learn
每个人都可以学习在电子设备上创作艺术
how to do digital art.
这是我主要的工具 仅仅是一个标准
So this is my main set up and this is just a standard,
Wacom公司的入门级竹笔写字板
entry level Wacom bamboo tablet
你可以用USB接口插入笔记本电脑
that you just plug into a laptop with a USB cable.
我有这个
And I’ve had this
不管我多随意对它
for a few years and it has never given me any issues considering
它都没有坏
how badly I treat it.
不同价格的Wacom型号不同
Wacom sells a ton of different models ranging
但是价值80新美元的手绘板
in price but the new 80 dollar Intuos should
对于新手来说有相当大的吸引力
have more than enough features for anyone just starting out.
我最近入手了一个9.7英尺的IPad Pro
I recently got a ninepoint seven inch Ipad Pro
和一支苹果牌的电容笔
and Apple pencil.
大部分时间我都能够工作
Mainly so I can work
即使是我在旅行时想待在床上画画
while I’m traveling but really I just use it to draw in bed.
我真的希望这能稍微大点儿
I do wish I went slightly bigger
但这并不是说它不好
but it’s not a deal breaker.
许多艺术家说
A lot of artists say
10.5英尺是一个完美的尺寸
that 10.5 inch is like the perfect size
因为它适合所有的工具栏
’cause it makes all thetoolbars accessible.
但是我认为这个产品很适合我
But I think this worksjust fine for me and also
还有这个329新美元的IPad产品和苹果电容笔
the new 329 dollar Ipadworks with the Apple pencil
它更便于画画而且比之前更便宜
so it makes portable drawing more affordable than ever.
如果你不想花费99美元
If you don’t want to spend 99 dollars
买一个苹果电容笔上或者你老版的IPad不能和它匹配
on an apple pencil or you’re older ipad doesn’t support it
记住这里有其他的类型可供选择
keep in mind there are otherstylus options out there.
你仅仅需要关注一些特征如压感
You just have to look forfeatures like pressure sensitivity,
电脑电容屏 倾斜支架
palm rejection, tilt support,
或许是一些短切口按钮
maybe some short cut buttons.
让它在电子设备上的移动更加自然
And this will make the move to digital feel a lot more natural.
让我们在回过来讨论绘画的基本要素
Let’s take a step back and talk about the basics of drawing.
如果画摇头娃娃威尔
To draw this bubble head of Will
我们的艺术导演 首先画一个草图
our art director, startwith a rough sketch
用简单的图形来布置比例
laying out the proportionswith simple shapes.
他的头是椭圆形的
His head is an oval,
他的身体是接近于直角的椭圆
his body is more or a rectangular oval
他的胳膊和腿像粗粗的面条
and his arms and legsare like thick noodles.
然后我在回过去添加一些细节 如椭圆的眼睛
Then I’ll go back andadd details like his eyes
一些更加细致的线条
connecting the ovalswith more precise lines.
现在我们添加一些有层次的线条
Now you can start the inking layer.
这是最基本更精细的草图
This is basically going overthe rough sketch in a more
我们需要更加细心
precise way and you have to be a little bit
完成最后的绘本
more careful here as this is the final version of
然后给它添上颜色
the drawing that you’ll color in.
对于我来说最大的优点就是
For me the biggest advantage
数字艺术能够使我在图层面板上工作
of digital art is the ability to work in layers.
就像在纸上描摹一样
Think of it like drawing on tracing paper.
分层能让我们堆积许多部分
Layer allow you to stack the many parts of
来自于整个画画中不同方面的想象
your image on different levels to
这样让编辑
form the whole drawing which makes editing
更加容易
the final image easier.
所以一旦我有画画的整个轮廓
So once I have the fulloutline of what I’m drawing,
我就会填上另一个图层底部的颜色
I just fill in the colorson another layer underneath
为了遮住新加的底层的上部
and for shading I’lladd a layer over that.
阴影很难画但也可以很容易
Shading can be daunting butit’s pretty easy if you think
如果你懂得物理世界的光学的话
about light in the physical world.
首先要决定光来自哪个方向
First decide where your light source’s coming
然后使用工具去决定是哪一部分的阴影
from and use that as your guide to determine which
要强调哪一部分
parts are the shadows and which parts will be the highlights.
因此画阴影我会用一个黑色的刷子
So for the shadows I take a black brush
来加深阴影部分
which allordo passe to darken one side
并且来突出另一面
of the drawing andhighlight the other side
用白光来拉伸事物
in white where the lightis hitting the subject.
最后这个可爱的绘图就是四个分开的图层
The end result is this lovely drawing of Will drawn in four separate layers.
如果你担心怎样在玻璃屏幕上画出令人满意的作品
If you’re concerned about how drawing on glass might affect you,
你能看到
you can always look
不光滑的屏幕保护装置能够模拟在纸上画画的效果
into matte screen protectors that will mimic the feeling of drawing on paper.
我试了一次Paper Like公司的产品
I tried one out from acompany called Paper Like
的确在IPad上画画时
and it really helped bringsome resistance to drawing
会有一些摩擦感
on the ipad.
一旦准备好所有工具
So once you haveall your tools we’re gonna
我们就转到软件里
move on to software.
在苹果笔记本上 我喜欢使用
On my MacBook I like to use software
Adobe Photoshop 这类软件 但是在ipad上
like Adobe Photoshop but on the ipad I use
我会使用Clip Studio Paint因为它更像是桌面上的app
Clip Studio Paint becauseit’s most like a desktop app.
所有其它的绘画app
There’s all these other drawing apps on
都在ipad上 如Procreate 或者是Adobe Draw
the ipad like Procreate or Adobe Draw but
但是这类app都比较难学习
these apps kind of have a learning curve
因为你得学习每个app的操作
because you have to learneach app’s gesture controls
如双击撤销
like double tapping to undo.
如果你不喜欢用这类app 也有其他的选择
If you’re not happy with any of these apps there’s always other options.
有一些软件如Astropad或者是Duet Display
There’s software likeAstropad or Duet Display
它们能将ipad连接上电脑
that lets you connect your ipad to a computer
因此你可以使用它作为第二个显示器
so you can use it as a second display.
如果你在市场上
And if you’re in the market for
要买一个新的笔记本 通常会有
a new laptop altogether there’s always two
合二为一的设备如Microsoft Surface Pro
in one devices like the Microsoft Surface Pro
上面有你需要的所有功能
so everything’s on there.
你可以使用Photoshop在桌面上的最新版本
You can use the desktop version of Photoshop
没有移动的文件就像你有一个ipad一样
and there’s no transferring of files like you would have with an ipad.
因为我对于MacOS交界面很满意
Since I’m most comfortablewith the Macos interface,
使用Wacom的写字板对于我而言很有意义
using a Wacom tabletjust make sense for me.
如果你不知道
If you’re in a position where you
怎样的决定对你来说是最好
‘re trying to decide what’s best for you.
考虑下你想要使用的app和使用的目的
Think more about the apps you want to use and for what purpose.
但根本上 创作艺术是个人的经验
But ultimately, making art is a personal experience
你需要找到适合你的选择
so play around and findyour favorite options.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching,
这是我创作的一系列流程 对于更多的技巧
this is from my new series work flow and for more tips on how to incorporate
怎样把科技运用于生活 大家可以进入YouTube.com或者是the verge网站
tech into your life check out Youtube.com/the verge.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

随着信息技术的迅速发展,我们可以将信息技术运用于日常生活,本视频主要是讲如何在电子设备上绘画。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

hug

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3Jr6HtQDE

相关推荐