ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样擦去污渍 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样擦去污渍

How To Get Rid Of Almost Any Stain

污渍简直就是毫无预警的灾难——
– [Narrator] Stains area scourge that strikes
无论是在车库里
without warning, whether in your garage,
还是锅碗瓢盆上 甚至你睡觉的地方
on your pots and pans, or even where you sleep.
不过 不必惊慌
But there’s no need to panic.
因为 在今天的Household Hacker节目中
Today on Household Hacker,
我们将要告诉你 如何消灭 附着在任何物体上的污渍
we’re gon na show you how to get stains out of virtually anything.
(电子钟声)
(electronic chimes)
如果你经常做饭
If you do a lot of cooking, then
那你一定知道 保持炒锅干净亮洁
you know what a pain it can be to
是件多么让人头疼的事儿
keep your pans nice and shiny.
如果你发现你的锅已经脏得无力回天
If you find yourself with a pan that looks beyond redemption,
不妨试一试我们的妙招!
give this a shot.
拿一瓶你喜欢用的烤炉清洁剂
Get yourself a can of ovencleaner that you prefer,
找一个通风良好的地方
and go to a well-ventilated area.
然后往锅里喷上厚厚的一层清洁剂
Apply a thick layer tothe inside of the pan,
确保没有遗漏的死角
and make sure you cover it entirely.
如果炒锅里的污渍不顽固的话
If your pan is only lightly stained,
那你只需要把它放在一边 让它在清洁剂里泡半个小时
then you might get away with letting it soak for about 30 minutes.
但是像这个锅的话
But in our case, wegave it a full two hours
我们得等上整整两个小时 才能把污渍彻底去除
to really let it do its job.
时间到了之后 拿上一副清洁手套
After you’ve let it sit awhile, slap on
一些铜制的百洁丝或者百洁布
some cleaning gloves and get yourself some steel wool or
随便哪一样都行
copper scouring pads, either will work.
用力地擦拭这些顽固污渍
Get in there and put some elbow grease on those unsightly stains.
你还可以加一点儿水
You can also add a bit
用一下洗碗皂 这样效果更好
of water and dish soap to keep things running smoothly.
这一切完工之后
When you’re done, you’ll be left with a beautiful,
你的锅子就会 亮洁如新了
shiny pan that looks almost as good as new.
如果你有昂贵的不锈钢炊具这真的很有用
This can really come in handy if you have expensive stainless steel cookware,
或者妈妈今晚要过来吃晚饭
or perhaps if mom’s coming over for dinner.
看看这些枕头 大多数人都会说
One look at these pillowsand most people would say
把这黄不拉几的丑东西给扔了吧
get your ugly, yellow, nogood keister off my property.
但实际上有个简易妙招可以拯救你的枕头
But there’s actually a simpleway to save your pillows
使其焕然一新
and make’em as good as new.
首先倒1/3杯醋
Start off by pouring 1/3 cup of vinegar
进测量的容器
into a measuring container.
现在添加两汤匙洗衣粉
Now add two tablespoons ofpowdered laundry detergent
或者硼砂放到里边
or Borax in there with it.
下一部分是可选做的,但是这是很有用的
The next part is optional,but it’s helpful to also add
添加两汤匙洗碗的洗涤剂
two tablespoons of powdereddish washing detergent as well.
然后加入1/3杯液体洗涤剂
Then finish it all off with 1/3 cup
就可以了
of liquid laundry detergent.
现在对混合物进行搅拌
Now give the mixture a nice brisk whisk
不用数完十声就可以完成全部工作
and you’ll have it all done before you can count to one to ten.
下一步,把一个或两个枕头放到洗衣机里
Next up, load your washingmachine with one or two pillows.
不能同时放太多
Don’t do more than that at the same time.
如果你有一个滚筒式洗衣机
If you have a front-loading machine,
只需要将混合物放到洗涤剂托盘即可
just dump your mixture into the detergent tray.
只有波轮式洗衣机,只需要放到内筒里即可
With a top loader, justpour it right into the tub.
启动你的洗衣机,然后设置它
Fire up your washing machine and set it
用常温的水和额外的热水
to normal water level with extra hot water,
额外的旋转周期,以及额外的冲洗
extra spin cycle, and extra rinse.
如果你没有这些功能
If you don’t have all these features,
只需将其设置为机器允许的最高值即可
just set it as high as your machine allows.
你完成整个清洗工作之后
After you’ve finished the initial wash,
观察这些枕头,确保它们清洗干净了
look at the pillows and make sure they’re sparkling clean.
如果一切看起来都很好
If everything looks good,toss’em right in the dryer
可以在干燥器中用中火烘45分钟
on medium heat for 45 minutes.
当所有步骤完成后,你的枕头就会像新的一样了
When everything’s done, your pillows will look as good as new.
在居家极客,我们喜欢帮你省钱
At Household Hacker, welove saving you money.
你这脏家伙可以把零钱存起来了
So you can keep thechange, you filthy animal. Alright,
让我们去古希腊旅游吧
let’s travelback to Ancient Greece. And,
哦不,我不是说苏格拉底和亚里士多德
no, I don’t meanSocrates or Aristotle.
我是说汽车里的陈年老油
I’m talkin’ that ancient grease that
正渗到你车库的地板上
‘s oozed its way right into your garage floor.
我希望在刷完你的锅碗瓢盆之后
I hope you saved a little oven cleaner after
你还能留点清洁剂
cleaning those pots and pans, because that’s
因为那可是我们玩的小把戏的主原料
our main ingredient for this little trick.
确保你真的覆盖全了污渍
Make sure you really cover it good,
在它周围形成了很不错的泡沫
and form a nice coat of foam all around it.
做完之后,去扔二十分钟铁饼
When that’s done, go throw yourdiscus around for 20 minutes
然后带一个装满肥皂水的桶和一个软刷
and then head back to your stain with a bucket
回到你的污渍旁
of soapy water and a bristle brush.
轻轻擦拭直到泡沫开始消失
Do some light scrubbing untilthe foam begins to dissipate
然后你又可以看到光光的地面了
and you can see the bare floor again.
污渍绝对消失得一干二净
Your stain should be completely gone.
用纸巾把剩余的泡沫擦掉
Just mop up the remainingfoam with some paper towels. Finally,
最后用肥皂水和海绵洗一下那块地方
rinse the area with a little soapy water and a sponge.
车库地板绝对比你最新的1978年克莱斯特还要闪亮
The garage floor should be shinier than your mint condition 1978 Chrysler Cordoba.
现在聊聊我们解决过的最常见的家务梦魇吧
Now what about the most common household nightmares that we’ve all dealt with?
好吧,地毯污渍
That’s right, carpet spills.
如果你的地毯上有一个最可恶的污渍
If you’ve got a most heinousstain on your carpet,
这里有个方法让你一分钟就能搞定污渍
then here’s a simple DIY stain remover you can make in a minute. First,
首先,在量杯里灌上一杯温水
add one cup of warmwater to a measuring container.
结束后
When that’s done,
加入半杯的3%过氧化氢溶液
it’s time for 1/2 cup of 3 % hydrogen peroxide,
那个你在杂货铺就能买到
just the stuff you canfind at the grocery store. Finally,
最后,加两汤匙洗碗皂粉
two tablespoons of dish soap.
混合均匀
Mix it all together well,
这时你的去污剂就准备好了
and your stain removing potion is ready for prime time.
一开始,倒一点在污渍上
Start by pouring a smallamount directly onto the stain
浸透那块地方
to saturate the area.
一旦奇迹溶液渗入
Once the miracle solution has soaked in,
抓一块糙海绵用力擦擦擦
grab a rough sponge and get to scrubbing.
在上面弄出很多肥皂泡
Work the area into a nice lather.
然后当污渍开始消散时
Then when the stain begins to dissipate,
用你妈最喜欢的毛巾把它全部吸收掉
it’s time to soak it all up with your mom’s favorite towel.
在检测时,很重要的一点是
Now it is important to note that during testing,
家居极客栏目注意到污渍会很快消失
we at Household Hacker noticed that the stain came right
只要你穿一双
up as long as you’re wearing a fresh pair
新的椰子鞋
of Yeezys like these.
不停跺脚直到全部渗透
Just stomp until it’s all soaked up,
然后地毯就干净了
leaving you with a nice clean carpet.
哇哦
Wow!
可能你会在切肉板上发现一些谜之污渍
Maybe you’ve found some mystery stains on your cutting board
你甚至都不记得弄上去过
that you don’t even remember making.
别担心,拿些粗盐和一个柠檬
No worries, get yourselfsome coarse salt and a lemon.
首先,撒点盐在受污区域上
Start by sprinkling your saltall over the affected area.
别顾忌太多,你真的想要一些粗砂
Don’t be modest, you reallywanna get some grit here.
现在把柠檬切成两块
Now slice the golden nugget in two,
把其中一份的汁直接挤在盐上
and squeeze the juice from one half directly over the salt. Next,
然后,用另一半柠檬擦受污区域
grab the other half of the lemon and scour the stained area.
确保柠檬把盐带到
Make sure you keep saltunder the lemon to get all
每一个边边角角
the nooks and crannies,
别小气,如果不够就再来点盐
but don’t be afraid to reapply a little more salt if it’s needed.
一旦污渍开始消失
Once your stain appears to be gone, rinse
用温水漂洗它,把污渍彻底弄掉
the board under warm water, and blot it
用一些纸巾把它擦干
dry with a few paper towels.

Voila!
看,就跟新的一样
Look at that, good as new.
试图在家制造气氛
Trying to really set the mood at home,
干活的时候却笨手笨脚
but got a little clumsy in the process?
地毯上的蜡油是最难清理的玩意儿之一
While candle wax oncarpet is one of the more
你大可放心
difficult things to cleanup, you can rest assured
清理它只需要点耐心
that it can be donewith a little patience.
首先,尽量把地毯上最大的那块弄下来
Start by plucking out the largest pieces you can from the carpet.
一块黄油刀能帮你大忙
Might even help to use a butter knife
然后仔细的一点一点的刮掉蜡块
and carefully scrape away chunks bit by bit.
结束后
When that’s done,
用吸尘器吸掉碎屑,拿出一些纸袋或报纸
vacuum’em up and grab a handful of paper bags or newspaper.
把纸直接放在蜡块上
Place your paper directlyover the candle wax,
用高温熨斗
and with an iron set to high heat,
在纸上反复熨烫
begin to move it over the paper
同时轻轻按压
while applying a little bit of pressure.
一旦蜡块开始融化
Once the wax begins to heat up,
就会被纸袋直接吸收
it’ll be absorbed directly into the paper bag.
如你所见,袋子吸收
As you can see, the bag holds
一定量的蜡
quite a bit of wax but you’ll
但你还需要时不时换个新的
need to swap for a new one occasionally
还要确保所有的蜡渍都被顾及到
and also make sure that you’re moving down the entire wax stain.
用纸就能吸收所有蜡
You can soak up all thewax with just paper,
但我们还要试试旁边的旧抹布
but we also decided to try an old junk towel that was laying around.
用和纸同样的方法
Using the exact samemethod as with the bag,
我们发现抹布
we found that the towel was able to
在同样的时间吸收的更多
get a bit deeper down in the same amount of time.
所以两个都行,就用你方便的那个
So either will work, justuse what you have on hand.
既然所有的蜡都被去除了
Now that all the wax is gone,
那么讨人厌的烟灰如何处理呢
what about that pesky soot that crept out? Well,
好吧,我们之前用过的的神奇地毯剂
our magic carpet potion from earlier
同样适用,效果堪称完美
was used here as welland it worked perfectly.
跟往常一样,我们希望你能获得一些实用的窍门
As usual, we hope youlearned a few helpful tips
去搞定你遇到的令人头疼的污渍
to wash away all the dreadful stains that may cross your path.
给你的室友一些暗示
Wanna give your roommate thehint that it’s time for them
是时候弄干净他们留下的污渍了
to start cleaning up after themselves?
与他们分享这个视频吧
Just share this video with them.
非常感谢你的观看,我们下次再见
Thanks for watching,and we’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中你是如何去掉难缠的污渍呢?来看看家居极客本期的妙招吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

19

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfetbD1Rg5Q

相关推荐