未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何变的富有—《富爸爸和穷爸爸》

HOW TO GET RICH - RICH DAD POOR DAD BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ANIMATED BOOK REVIEW

这是小Robert Kiyosaki
Here’s little Robert Kiyosaki.
他有俩爹
He has two fathers.
一个是博士
One of them has a Ph. D.,
一个八年级辍学
the other never finished 8th grade.
但都有可观的收入
Both earn substantial incomes,
然而一个总是与糟糕的财务状况作斗争
yet one always struggles financially,
另一个将要
while the other is going to
成为夏威夷最富有的人之一
become one of the richest men in Hawaii.
一个将在去世之后
One is going to die
为他的家人留下上亿的遗产
leaving tens of millions of dollars to his family.
另一个却留下一屁股债
The other is going to leave bills to be paid.
理财教育的问题就在于
The problem with financial education is that
学校并不教学
it isn’t taught in schools,
所以家庭接了这个担子
so the family decides to teach it.
现在问题是
Now, the problem with this is
除非你的父母
that unless your parents
属于1%精英
are in the top 1 %,
他们将教会你的是如何变穷
they are going to teach you how to be poor,
不是因为他们不爱你
not because they don’t love you,
他们只是不知道自己在教什么
they just don’t know what they’re teaching,
并且他们不读《穷爸爸富爸爸》这类书
and they don’t read books like Rich Dad Poor Dad.
我的故事神似
My story is very similar.
我被灌输的是如何变穷的思想
I was taught how to be poor.
我去了空军学院
Then I went to the Air Force Academy
在那儿学经济学并且参加会计和投资课程
and studied economics and took accounting and investing classes.
我对经济数据做了复杂的回归计算
I did complicated regressions on economic data
学习平衡资产负债表
and balanced complex balance sheets.
但通过阅读Kiyosaki的一本书
Yet, I have received more pragmatic advice
我收到了比我四年复杂的课程
by reading a single book from Kiyosaki
多得多的实用建议
than I did by taking four years of complicated classes.
我并没有一个富爸爸
I never had a rich dad,
但是现在有很多“富爸爸”了
but I have many rich dads now.
Clason Kiyosaki Hill DeMarco
Clason, Kiyosaki, Hill, DeMarco,
不胜枚举
the list goes on.
所以如果你不是出生在1%的精英家庭
So if you weren’t born into the top 1 %,
你就向Kiyosaki学习吧
let’s learn from Kiyosaki
学习他从他富爸爸那学到的
who learned from his rich dad.
首先你要了解这两个词 资产和负债
You have to know these two words: assets and liabilities.
现在忘掉可能你早已在会计课上学过的
Now forget what you might have learned in your accounting classes,
我们要将定义化繁为简
we are going to define them in very simple terms.
资产是能将钱放入你口袋的
An asset is anything that puts money in your pocket.
而债务则是从你口袋里掏钱的
A liability is anything that takes money away from your pocket.
任何东西都可能是资产或债务
Anything can be an asset or a liability.
如果你拥有一幢房子
If you own a house
并且每个月要花你1000刀
and it eats a $1000 a month
那么它是债务
then it’s a liability.
如果你拥有一幢房子
If you own a house
并且每个月给你带来1000刀的收益
and it brings in a $1000 a month
那么它就是资产
then it’s an asset.
资产是生意 房地产 金融资产
Assets are things like businesses, real estate, paper assets,
股票和债券这一类东西
things like stocks and bonds.
下面将解释将资产和债务区分开来为什么很重要
Here is why knowing this distinction is so important.
集中注意力!
Really try to focus on this.
穷人只有开支 富人购买资产
The poor only have expenses, the rich buy assets,
同时中产买他们认为是资产的债务
and the middle class buy liabilities that they think are assets.
毕业后如果我遵循每个人的建议
After graduating if I had followed everybody’s advice,
我将会有一份能够提升我收入的工作
I would have gotten a job which increases my income,
但那也会伴随一系列的问题
but there are so many problems with that.
当我得到工作时
As I got my job,
我的女朋友和我也会搬到一个更大的房子
my girlfriend and I would have moved into a bigger house,
除了福特野马我们也会有一辆宝马
we would have gotten a BMW in addition to our Mustang.
我也会买到iPhone 6
I would have bought the iPhone6.
所有的这些问题在于
The problem with all of this is that
我想我在获得资产
I would think I was acquiring assets
但事实上我却获得了债务
while I was actually acquiring liabilities.
我每个月将会不得不
I would have to pay every month
为了房子 车 和昂贵的手机付费
for the house, for the car, for my expensive phone.
其实
In essence
除非你做出本质的改变
unless you make a paradigm shift about what you do
购买真正的资产
with your money, which is to buy actual assets,
否则无论你从工作中获得了多少收入
no matter how much income you earn from your job,
你只能是用你的负债和开支
you will just match it
相互抵消
with your liabilities and expenses.
朋友可能会羡慕你的iPhone 6
Your friends might admire your iPhone 6,
并且你可能金玉其外 但事实上却囊中羞涩
and you might look rich but you will never actually be rich.
你的工作没什么问题
Now there is nothing wrong with having your job.
我只是没有
I just don’t have one,
因为我在管理资产象限
because I’m operating from the assets quadrant.
但是如果你规规矩矩
But if you are following the standard narrative
去学校 找工作
of going to school and getting a job,
很可能你在获得债务
chances are you’re acquiring liabilities
但你却认为是资产
which you think are assets.
这就是问题所在
That is the problem.
所以继续工作 但
So keep your job,but make sure
但你要摆正姿态 向真正的资产看齐
what you are going mostly towards real asstets
而不是看起来像资产的债务
rather than liabilities that seem like assets.
当然 当你资产积累足够多时
And yes, eventually when you acquire enough assets,
你就不再需要你的工作了
you won’t need your job either.
人们所说的当然的令我惊异
It absolutely blows my mind how people say,
-如果我做生意亏本了
well what if I lose money with the business,
或是房产 或是金融资产亏了
or the real estate, or the paper assets.
他们不会认为买一台更大电视
They don’t say the same thing about
让他们亏钱
buying their second enormous TV
尽管电视机在一年里毫无价值
which will be worthless in a year,
而这些每月都会产生债务
and which creates a liability every month.
我宁可花光积蓄来做生意
I would rather lose all of my money
也不愿浪费钱
starting a business than lose it
买不实用的电视
by buying yet another TV I don’t need.
即使破产了
Even if I lost all my money,
但我从生意中所学到的
the lessons learned from starting a business
也将会比看菲尔博士演讲有价值
would be infinitely more valuable than watching Dr. Phil.
这里有另一个问题
Here is another problem.
不在于你挣了多少钱
It’s not how much money you make,
在于你存了多少钱
it’s how much money you keep.
如果我告诉你
If I told you
我会一个月给你100万美元
I was going to pay you a million dollars a month,
但我拿走了999999美元
but then I took away $ 999,999,
如果你说你挣了100万美元
you’d have to be an idiot
那你就是个一个白痴
if you said you were making a million.
我爹说如果我做医生我就会很有钱
My dad told me become a doctor and you will be rich.
但是一名医生要付一半或者甚至
Yet a doctor pays a half or even
更多他挣的给政府
more of what he earns just to the government.
你赚的钱被征税
You get taxed when you earn.
你买买买也会被征税
You get taxed when you spend.
你省钱的时候被征税
You get taxed when you save.
那死的时候呢?你猜? 还是逃不过税!
And guess what, you get taxed when you die.
从另一方面来说
On the other hand,
你可以在资产象限中运行
you could operate from the assets quadrant
有时需要纳税
and pay sometimes your percent in taxes
我有医生朋友
I have doctor friends who are more financially anxious
比我破产了的朋友更忧心
than my absolutely broke friends.
这有个关于税的故事
Here is a short history of taxation.
从前 没有税收
Years ago, there was no tax
在英国或是美国
in Great Britain or the United States.
我震惊于许多人没有意识到这点
It amazes me how so many people don’t realize this.
那时政府只会在
The government would sometimes collect tax
在内战或者是特殊情况下才征税
during civil wars and extreme cases,
但是那并不是真正的意义上的税
but there was no actual tax.
当政府意识到
Well, the government realized that
穷人和中产是傻瓜
the poor and the middle class were idiots
多数人信奉罗宾汉的故事 并且仰慕他时
The masses looked up to the idiotic story of Robin Hood and actually admired it.
政府决定
so the government decided
好好利用这群傻瓜
it was going to leverage that.
政府说:嗨 伙计们 让我们对富人征税吧
It’s said, hey guys let’s put a tax on the rich
那你们这群傻瓜就能得到他们的钱
so you idiots can get money from them.
不出意料的 所有的傻瓜都同意并投票
Well,of course all the idiots agreed and voted for it.
问题在于
The problem is that
政府的贪得无厌 直到税收
the government’s greed grew bigger and bigger until the taxation
流向包括穷人在内的所有人
trickled down to everyone including the poor.
但富人并不在意
But the rich didn’t care.
他们比罗宾汉式的人聪明多了
They were too smart for little Robin Hood.
他们轻而易举地就找到
They easily found ways to avoid being robbed
防止自己辛苦钱被掠夺的方式
of their hard earned money.
所以最终的受害者是傻瓜们
So it actually hurt the idiots in the end,
穷人和中产
the poor and the middle class.
这就是
That is
巴菲特比他的秘书被收的税率更少的原因
why Warren Buffett pays lower tax rate thanhis secretary.
我是1992年生的
I was born in 1992,
就在苏联解体后的格鲁吉亚
in the Republic of Georgia right after the breakup of the Soviet Union.
如果你认为我在贫穷中度过了20年
If you think I worked my ass off in poverty for two decades,
所以一天我来到
so one day I could come to
另一个共产主义国家 你肯定会有些疑惑
another communist state, you must be out ofyour mind.
你肯定是疯了
You must be out of your mind
如果你认为我会分享
if you think I’m going to share
自己用血与汗挣来的钱与那些
over half of what I earn with blood and sweat with people
整天坐着看电视
who want to sit on their ass and watch TV all day
领取政府福利的人分享
and collect the benefits the government hands out to them
让他们再次当选
so they can get reelected.
富人很聪明
The rich are too smart for this.
我要买宝马
Yes,I am going to buy my BMW,
我打算给我公司买
I’m just going to buy
这车
it for my corporation.
穷人可能会想到一堆房子
A poor person thinks of a bunch
当他想到
of buildings when he thinks of
现实中的公司
a corporation when in reality,
它事实上是一沓沓的纸
it’s really a folder full of papers, a folder full of
允许富人去花
papers that allows the rich to make all
最后才付税
the expenses and then pay the taxes at the end.
所以事实上富人永远不会被影响
So the rich will never actually be affected by any of this.
这些担子只会落到
It will always come down to
中产和中上层阶级
the middle and the upper middle class,
那些在整天勤勤恳恳的人
the people who work the hardest, to pay for the
为一手拿着薯条
benefits of the person with a bag of chips
另一手远程遥控的人买单
in one hand, and a remote in the other.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

how to become rich -rich father,poor father

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

山有木嘻嘻

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQnZO8-s8T0

相关推荐