ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

汤姆职场5 | 如何得到更多引荐 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

汤姆职场5 | 如何得到更多引荐

How to Get More Referrals Straight From Your Database | #TomFerryShow Episode 5

在将近20年的时间里 我一直致力于
For over twenty years I’ve dedicated my life
带给你们最好的商业策略
to bringing you the very best business building strategies
好让你们生意兴隆
to keep you thriving. Get ready to
准备体验你一直在寻找的成功吧
experience the successyou’ve been searching for
欢迎来到汤姆菲力秀
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show.
大家好 欢迎来到汤姆菲力秀
Hey everybody, welcome to the Tom Ferry Show.
第五期
Episode No.5.
今天 我们要谈谈关于
Today, we’re gonna talk about “Are you casting
你是否撒了一个足够大的网
a large enough net?”
你是否撒了一个足够大的网
Are you casting a large enough net,
尤其是根据你的数据库
specifically with your database, to get the
从你说你已经了解的人的中
amount of referrals you want and the business you want
获得想要的大量推荐和想要的生意
from the people that you say you already know
通过你的数据库
in that database of yours,
你是否用正确的方式实现它
and are you doing it in a relevant way.
所以我们进入汤姆菲力秀吧
So let’s get into the show.
这是我写下来的东西
Here’s what I wrote down.
如果你想在2015年得到更多推荐
If you want more referrals in 2015
你真正需要注意的不仅是推荐
you really need to pay attention to actually not just referrals.
你还需要认清事实 数据展示了
You need to look at the fact that the data shows that
每七年至十年的消费者平均变动
that the average consumer moves every 7 to 10 years.
每七年至十年
Every 7 to 10 years.
所以假如我的数据库里有100人
So if I got a 100 people inside my database
我应该要获得7到10个上市屋
7 to 10 listings I should be getting.
你不得不问问自己
You have to ask yourself
假如你没有得到
if you’re not getting
百分之七至百分之十的
7 to 10 percent of the
你数据库里的人
total number of people inside your database
去和你互动
to interact with you,
和你工作
to engage with you,
把他们的家给你上市
to list their home with you,
很有可能
there’s a pretty good chance
是你没有撒足够大的网
that you’re not casting a large enough net
没有接触他们
and you’re not touching them
用最可靠的方式
in the most relevant way for them.
所以让我们看看
So let’s take a look at that.
让我们看看所有不同的方法
Let’s look at all the different mediums,
你在今天能使用的
all the different channels of distribution
不同的分销渠道
that you can use today,
以便撒一个更大的网
to cast a larger net,
接触更多的人
to touch more people and ultimately
最终获得你赢得的业务
get the business you deserve.
所以这是我写下的东西
So here’s what I wrote down.
嗯 如果你打电话
Um, if you make phone calls.
看 我们都知道
Look, we all know,
我们所有人都喜欢打电话 对吗
Do we like making phone calls around here, everybody?
我们喜欢打电话
We like making phone calls.
但是是这样的,准备好了吗?
But here’s the deal, ready?
假如你打电话给数据库中的人
If you’re making phone calls to your database,
你和我都知道
you and I both know,
你知道 十分之二的人会接电话
you know, 2 out of 10 answer the phone.
这是今天的游戏
That’s the game today.
我们更倾向于用不同的方式回应
We’re much more inclined to respond in a different way.
但是不代表不做它
It doesn’t mean don’t do it.
仍然是20%
It’s still 20%.
然后你会收到邮件
Then you’ve got email.
假如你真的是邮件忍者
If you’re an email Ninja,
那么你会有17%的可能
you’re getting a 17% open rate.
但这17%意味着
But a 17% open rate means
你发出了一千份邮件
you send out a thousand emails
但只有170人真正打开了邮件
and 170 people actually open it up.
那不代表170人
That doesn’t mean out there 170 people
都会回邮件
actually respond to the email.
他们只是打开邮件
They just opened it up.
你可能只会得到2%至5%的回复
You might get another 2-5% response rate.
假如你在打赌
So if you’re betting
你的交流策略和邮件上的顾客
your total communication strategies with all your customers on email,
你会说
you’re saying
我接触很少很少很少的人
I’m ok only touching a micro[x3]
也没事
percent of the people that I know.
再说 你可以在脸书上发送私人信息
Again, you can do private messages on Facebook.
我们的网站只会展示50%至70%的回应
Our site it’s showing 50-70% of response.
这是新鲜的 我们不再过度发邮件
It’s new. We haven’t overly spammed it yet.
你正在发送亲密邮件
You’re doing me-mail.
嘿 泰丝 你过得怎样
Hey, Tess, how’s it going?
嘿 莫尼 我在脸书看到
Hay Morni, saw your great photo
你和孩子的合照
of you and your kids on Facebook.
很个人和私人
It’s personal. It’s private.
这仍然不会被销售员毁掉
It’s still hasn’t been destroyed by salespeople yet.
所以脸书的私人信息 非常棒
So Facebook private messages? Again very good.
发送短信 我们都知道
Text messages, we all know,
在5分钟以内得到回复的概率为95%
95% response rate in under 5 minutes.
你和我都知道
And you and I both know,
我们最终会毁掉它 不是吗
We’re going to ruin that eventually, right? The old line
旧的商人毁掉所有东西
that marketers ruin everything,
真正的房地产销售员
that real estate sales people,
一般销售员
sales people in general,
有做得过分的倾向
have a tendency to overdo what works,
然后业务就没了
and then it goes away.
但现在 我们仍然得到95%的回应
But today, we still get a 95% response.
直接邮件
Direct mail.
是的 在邮件里加点东西
Yes, actually putting stuff in the mail.
对你家的价值感到好奇
Curious about the value of your home.
你知道 把房子的价格提高11%
You know, use our home prices up 11%.
发送直接邮件
Sending direct mail.
那么你可以得到3%至5%的回应
Again, you can get a 3-5% response
这是当今的现象
which is phenomenal today.
登门拜访
Door drops.
尽管我们没有
Though we don’t really have
登门拜访的大量数据
a lot of data yet on door drops,
我们知道
we know,
假如你只是打印出
if you’re just printing out
数据库中的每个人的全面信息
every person in your database,
听清楚
total side note, listen to this,
是数据库中的每一个人
every person in your database.
你去紫萝公司
You go to Zillow.
你打出他们的地址
You type in their address.
你打印页面,有紫萝的页面
You print the page, the Zestimate page.
然后你手写纸条
And you handwrite a note.
亲爱的艾迪 我知道你家值得超过
Dear Eddie, I know your home is worth more than–
然后你加亮紫萝预估
and you highlight the Zestimate.
想知道今天的实际价值吗
Want to know today’s real value?
打电话 发短信 或者发邮件
Call, text, or email.
免费
No obligation.
多尊重
Much respect.
你复印 你手写纸条
You print it off. You handwrite that note.
你把纸条滑入他们的门缝
You slide it under their door.
我们的客户就会说
And our clients are saying,
你知道 五分之一的人打电话
you know, 1 out of 5 people call.
四分之一的人打电话
1 out of 4 people call.
现象惊人
It’s phenomenal,
因为每个人都想挑战自己房屋的价值
cause everybody wants to challenge the value of their home.
挑战他们房子的价值
Challenge the value of their home.
紫萝预估纸片?
That little Zestimate piece?
噢 打败她
Hoh! Kill her.
现在 脸书广告
Now, Facebook ads?
你知道 百分之一 百分之二 百分之三
You know. 1 percent, 2 percent, 3 percent.
我的意思是这是一个数码广告
I mean this is a digital ad play.
必定比谷歌好
It’s certainly better than Google.
所以我们知道这有用
So we know that that’s available.
我们知道你所有的顾客都在那
We know that all of your customers are there.
视频 嗯
Video– Uh…
你知道 我拥有大量的油管数据
You know, look, I have a lot of data on YouTube.
我非常关注油管
I pay a attention to YouTube a lot.
这很明显是一个大频道
Obviously it’s a big channel.
谢谢观看
Thank you so much for watching.
你知道 对我来说这是一个帮助宣传的好方法
You know, for me it’s a great way to get the word out.
我知道对多数人来说大难题是
I know the hang-up for most people is
假设我做一个视频 如果没人看怎么办
if I do a video, what if no one watches it?
而我只会告诉你
And the only thing I would tell you is this:
谁会关心有多少人看呢
who cares how many people watch it?
你只想那个对的人看而已
You just want the right one to see your message.
你想要有正确的老客户
You want the right past client.
你想在你的圈子里找到对的人
You want the right person in your sphere.
看你的网页的对的人
The right person to watch your website.
他们曾经没有与你合作过
They hasn’t engage with you ever.
但他们看了视频
But they watch that video
他们可能在脸书广告上看到了
that they saw, maybe on a Facebook ader.
你知道收到邮件
You know got an email about.
你知道吗
And you know what?
他们喜欢你的笑眼
They like your smiling eyes.
而看过这个的那个人
And that one person that watched it?
才是你需要的
That’s all you needed.
现在 烟幕信号
Now, smoke signals.
我不得不放在这了
I had to put it up there.
我想你明白
Like, I think you get it.
我不会使任何东西浪漫化
I don’t romanticize about anything.
有很多方式
There’re multiple channels.
让人们接触和联系
of ways to reach out and connect with people.
我有一个单身女客户
I have a single client, female.
不能说她名字
Can’t say her name.
我问她 你在约会吗
I asked her I said: Are you dating?
她说是 我说
She said, yeah. I said,
你在速配网站吗
are you on match.com?
她一副迷茫的样子
She’s like, oh, I don’t know.
我说听我说 速配网站
I said, listen to me: match.com.
你可以和很多人约会
You can meet tons of people.
他们中的某些人会买卖房地产吗
Some of them would wanna buy and sell real estates?
那么你就可以得到约会也可能是上市屋
So you can get “dates coffee” and maybe a listing.
没有错误的方式
There’s no wrong way to do it.
这是我的观点
That’s my point.
错误是我们正在
The mistake that we’re making, my friends,
我们没有撒足够大的网
is we’re not casting a large enough net.
让我们继续
Let’s keep going.
INS
Instagram.
你在INS上粉我吗
Are you following me on Instagram?
@coachtomferry 我会回粉你的
@coachtomferry. I’ll follow you back.
就现在 我认为是一个单位获取
Right now. I think it’s a unit grab.
是INS的单位获取
It’s a unit grab for Instagram.
尽管数据无价值
Though the data is a null.
请记住谁买了它们
Remember who bought them.
脸书
Facebook.
他们要想出怎样使这变成货币
They’re going to figure out how to monetize this.
假如你今天留意到
And if you’re paying attention today,
INS上的用户递增
a big demographic of growing people on Instagram
都是我们这代人
are people of our age.
他们会说 嘿这很酷
They’re saying: hey this is kinda cool.
我的孩子也玩
My kids are on it.
但我喜欢这些,自拍还有所有有趣的东西
But I like this, and selfies and all that fun stuff.
所以你需要关注INS
So you need to pay attention to Instagram.
但你现在想要关注的只是迁移
But what you want to focus on now is just migrating.
所有你认识的人
All the people that you know.
邮件 直接邮件 在你的社区
Email, direct mail, in your community.
只是问 你玩INS吗
Just asking: are you on Instagram?
如果玩 关注我吧
If so, follow me here.
是非常好的举动
Very good move.
当然 你还可以用推特做广告
And then of course, you can use Twitter advertising as well.
我对你的建议是
My point to you is
看看这些不同的方法
look at all these different ways,
你可以与人接触和合作
that you can reach out and engage with people,
你可以接触到人们
that you can reach out and touch people.
我们如今所犯的错误是
The mistake that we’re making today is
我们都想得到更多推荐
we all want more referrals.
但我们不在意
But we’re not paying attention
顾客怎样行动和当今的消费数据和内容
to how consumers are behaving and consuming data and content today.
如果我在2015年发送传真
If all I’m doing is sending faxes in 2015,
会很蠢 对吗
that would be silly, right?
你会打电话
You gotta call.
你会发邮件 你会发烟幕信号
You gotta email. You gotta do smoke signals.
你会上脸书 你会录视频
You gotta do Facebook. You gotta do some videos.
如果你想捕获你数据库中7%到10%的人
You gotta do all the things
你要做所有事
if you wanna capture the 7-10% of your database
每年都在改变
that’s moving every year.
所以我有些推荐给你
So I got some recommendations for you.
我不会让你们悬着
I’m never gonna leave you hanging.
这是我让你做的
Here’s what I ask you to do.
第一是做月计划
No.1 is Create A Monthly Plan.
记住 计划要
Remember, overwhelmed by definition
充满清晰
is under-planned.
假如你感到受打击
If you’re feeling overwhelmed
因为我经历过不同的分销渠道
because I’m going through all these different channels of distribution,
你要做的就是坐下几个小时
what you do is just sit down for a couple of hours
然后你说好但有345人在我的数据库
and you say, OK but 345 people inside my database
嗯 我的数据库完整吗
hmm.. “do I have database integrity”
这可能是我让你解释的第一个问题
would probably be the first question I’d ask you meaning?
我的电话中有几个
How many in my phone do I..
鲍勃 3105551212
Bob, 3105551212.
我不知道鲍勃的姓是什么
I don’t know what Bob’s last name is.
我不知道他住哪里
I don’t know where he lives.
我不知道关于他的任何事情
I don’t know anything about him.
但我有他的电话
But I got his cellphone. Somehow
莫名其妙地用Intelius 去intelius.com吧
I use Intelius. Go to intelius.com.
我打出邮件地址
I type in the email address.
现在我知道他是罗伯特琼斯
And bam! Now I know it’s Robert Jones.
这是他的所有信息
And here’s all his contact information,
意味着我的数据库更完整了
which means my database has more integrity. So
所以去intelius.com看看吧
take a look at intelius.com,
还有其他的 我没在意
and there’s others. I don’t care.
我不浪漫化
I don’t romanticize.
只是使你的数据更完整
Just get integrity with your database.
现在 一旦我的数据库更完整我就会说
Now, once I got some integrity then I’m going to say
我得到345人的信息
I got 345 people.
我得到345封邮件
I got 345 emails.
我收到345通电话
I got 345 cells.
我觉得他们已经都在我的脸书上
I’ve got all of them on Facebook, I think.
所以我也会去看看那个
So I got to look at that as well.
然后我会说 嗯
And then I’m gonna say, hmm
我应该用几种方式接触他们呢
How many ways should I touch them?
我应该每个月写两封邮件
Well, I should do 2 emails a month.
我至少每月要写一封直接邮件
I should do at least 1 direct mail piece a month.
我每天要发三条短信
I can send 3 text messages a day.
我能去紫萝公司打印他们的紫萝预估
I can do the Zillow campaign where I print out their Zestimate.
还有一件事
And that would just be one additional thing
我可能会掩盖的一点
that I blanket maybe.
在我的范围每月50
50 a month in my area.
所以我能开始处理
So I can start to process like
假如我录两个视频
if I did 2 videos,
假如我发一条日常INS
if I did 1 daily Instagram post,
假如我发INS和视频
if I took my Instagram post and the video
我发上脸书
and I put it on my Facebook page.
那么我就越过去了
Now I’m just kinda crossing over and
我知道有人会在抓头
I know this is probably having some people scratching their heads
因为你一直看着
cause you still look it.
你会说你有电脑
And you go “I have a computer”.
你需要的是一个13岁的小孩
All you need is a 13-year-old.
录这个视频
Take this video.
给15岁的你 13岁的你看
Show it to your 15-year-old, your 13-year-old.
他们会说 爸妈 我拿到这个了
And they’re gonna go “Mom, Dad, I got this.”
慢慢来
Slow down.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
这是今天的游戏
This is the game today.
这就是世界
This is where the world is.
每个人都在世界的某个角落
Everybody is on one of these now.
所以我们会用
So we’ve got to touch them
有意义并有用的方式接触他们
in the ways that are meaningful and relevant.
所以你开始写计划
So you start with a plan.
我会写许多封邮件
I’m gonna do so many emails,
许多封直接邮件
so many direct mail pieces.
我会录油管视频
I’ll do a YouTube video.
我会宣传
I’ll boost it out.
我拥有一些脸书资料
I’ll have some Facebook stuff.
你只是开始开拓你所能做到的小动作
You just start carving out little actions you can do.
猜猜会发生什么
And guess what’s gonna happen.
你会开始得到7%至10%的商业转变
You’re gonna start getting that 7-10% conversion
那就是我想得到的
to your business. And that’s what I want.
现在 还有其他建议
Now, other recommendations.
你应该用曲线图表示你的数据库
You should graph your database.
你应该用曲线图表示数据库 这是什么意思呢
You should graph your database. What does that mean?
一旦我使数据库完整
Once I have integrity with the data,
特别是电话和邮件
cell phone and email specifically,
我将会使用那些信息
I’m gonna take that information
然后上传
and I’m gonna upload
所有我知道的人的地址
all of the addresses of every person I know
到谷歌地图
into Google Maps.
我将会看到的是一个
And what I’m gonna see is a map of
我自己城镇和区域的地图
of my city my town my area
是由所有
with all the bubbles of all the places
我知道的人住的地方组成的
where the people I know live.
为什么你要这么做呢
Now why would you do that?
我不知道 对我而言 我要开始看到
I don’t know. For me, I’m gonna start seeing
很多和我有关系的人
clusters and pockets of people that I have relationships with.
我可能需要关注那些地方的市场销售
That I probably need to pay attention to marketing in those areas.
假如我在X小区得到一个上市屋约谈
And if I get a listing appointment in community X
以及我知道有7个人在这个地方
and I know 7 people in the area
我可能会在我约谈上使用信息
I’m probably gonna use that information on my appointment.
知道你的顾客在哪
It’s a powerful thing
和正在做什么
to know where your customers are
是很强大的
and what they’re doing.
你知道你实际上可以得到主卡数据
You know that you can actually get master card data
知道他们花多少钱和花在什么上面
and know how much money they spend and what they spend it on.
那有许多信息
There’s a lot of information out there.
开始使用谷歌地图吧
Start with the Google Map.
开始用曲线图表示出他们住的地方
Just graph where they live to begin.
让我们谈一下相似观众
So let’s talk about “look alike” audiences.
想一想
So think about this.
你的脸书上有345个朋友
You’ve got your 345 friends on Facebook.
你用曲线图表示他们
You’ve graphed them.
你明白他们是谁
You got to have a understanding who they are.
你在管理面向他们的广告
You’re running some ads to them.
他们在回应你
And they’re responding you.
你在发送私人信息给他们
And you’re sending them private messages.
他们在采掘信息因为你是一个好人
And they are digging it right cause you’re a good person
你给他们带来价值
and you’re bringing them value.
你在谈论他们最想要知道的东西
You’re talking about what they wanna know most
即是他们的房子 那很棒
which is the value of their home. So that’s awesome.
还有其他 孩子 生活 足球 所有好事情
And other things, kids, life, soccer, all that good stuff.
考虑一下
Consider this.
脸书允许你创造一个极为相似的观众
Facebook also allows you to create a look-alike audience.
即是你用那345人的讯息然后脸书说
What that means is you take your 345 people and Facebook says
这有其他10000人外表和行为
here’s another 10000 people that “look and behave”
都像你数据库中的人
just like the people inside your database.
我们知道什么呢
Now what do we know?
人们想要和他们相似的人一起工作
People want to work with people that are just like them.
你成功的原因是你在看这个视频
The reason why you’re so successful is you’re watching this.
你了解你吸引的顾客
You know that the customers you attract.
你得到共生的联系
You’ve got some symbiotic connection,
和关系
some relatedness,
远超于他们想买一间房子
that’s more than just they wanna buy a house.
说得通吗
Does that make sense?
所以这个设想是
So the assumption is
这些相似顾客会给你带来
that the look-alike audience will give you people that
有同样行为和科学的人
have the same behavior or science.
他们喜欢相同的事物
They’re into the same things.
你知道它会怎么样吗?
You know what it does?
让他们对你说好变得更加简单
It just makes it easier for them to say yes to you.
如今你的广告将不会获得了解你的人的
Now your ads won’t get the same response
同样的回复
as the people that know you.
但是接受它的人们会说
But the people that pick up on it are gonna say…
你知道的,她和它一起的
You know what, she is with it.
她就像我一样,她是一个酷女孩,对吗
She’s just like me. She’s a cool gal, right?
他们会探索你在干什么
They’re gonna dig what it is that you’re doing.
然后信息增加到你的数据库里给你更多业务机会
And that adds to your database and more opportunities for business.
现在第五个
Now, No.5.
可能应该放在第一个开始的
And probably should’ve started with No.1.
如果我们要做所有的这些不同的行动
If we’re gonna do all these different campaigns,
如果我们要用独特的方式接触我们的顾客
if we’re gonna touch our customers in a unique way,
每个户主想知道的第一件事是什么呢
what is that No.1 thing that every home owner wants to know?
他们想知道的第一件事是什么呢
What is the No.1 thing they wanna know?
你想知道关于你房子的什么事
What do you wanna know about your house?
你想知道价值
You wanna know the value.
我想知道价值
I wanna know the value.
我的房子今天价值多少
What’s my home worth today
在利率不断波动的情况下
with the interest rates fluctuating and everything?
它现在价值多少
What’s it worth today?
如果你现在没有
If you don’t have today some kind of
卖家登录页面
seller landing page
能让顾客访问页面
that allows the customer to go to the page,
输入他们的地址
typing their address,
然后知道价值
and get a valuation,
你会失去巨大的机会
you’re missing a huge opportunity.
现在有很多这些人
Now there’re lots of them out there.
很多人是两步
Most of them are two-step.
我们有一个专利申请过的三步公式
We have a patent-pending three-step formula
能让你获得更多顾客数据
where you actually capture more data
用一种高雅的方式
from the consumer in an elegant way
然后给他们一个低,中,高价格
and actually give them a low, medium, and high price,
一个E-Appraisal和紫罗预估
an E-Appraisal and a Zillow Zestimate
猜猜看
which, guess what,
5种不同价格
5 different prices.
你知道他有什么用吗
You know what that does?
它迷惑了顾客
It kinda confuses the consumer.
我意思是他们拿到了很多数据
I mean they get a lot of data.
但他们只得到了一点–那些意思是什么来着
But they can get a little like–what does it all mean?
为什么都是这些价格
why are all these prices?
这就是为什么他们需要你
And that’s why they need you.
这就是为什么他们需要你和你联系然后找到
That’s why they need to connect with you to find out
他们房子的真正价值
the real value of their home.
所以你可以检查样本
So you can check out the sample.
在tomferryevent.com上
at tomferryevent.com.
tomferryevent.com
tomferryevent.com
这就是一个卖家登录页面
It just a seller landing page.
我用我自己的名字建立的为了给你们浏览
I just built under my own name for you to go to
输入你们的地址
type in your own address,
按照步骤
follow the process.
你就会看到汤姆费里,香蕉房地产
You’ll see Tom Ferry, banana real estate.
然后看看发生了什么
and watch what happens.
这很棒 你也应该有一个
It is fabulous and you should have one.
让我们重述一遍 制造月计划
So let’s recap. Create a monthly plan.
拥有完整数据库
Get some database integrity.
把你的顾客数据图表化以便知道他们在谷歌上
Graph your customer base to know where they are on Google.
用红泡泡标出来的重要部分
That’s important with all those little red bubbles.
脸书顾客观众和相似观众
Facebook custom audiences and look-alike audiences.
那么你可以把脸书当成一个工具
So you’re able to use Facebook as a tool
和你已经了解的更多的人联系
to connect with more people that you already know
还有像他们的人
and people that are just like them.
确保你在带领他们去卖家登录页面
And make sure you’re driving them to a seller landing page.
这是真正的游戏改变者
That’s the real game changer.
所以我集中时
So as I wrap up,
我所说的就是要保持联系
all we’re talking about is being relevant.
这是汤姆费里秀
It’s the Tom Ferry Show.
这是第五集
It’s Episode No.5.
#编织一个大网
#Cast A Larger Net
用一个有用的方式接触更多的人
Let’s just go touch more people in a real relevant way.
然后当你做到的时候你会获得7-10%
And when you do, you’ll capture that 7-10%
你会服务更多顾客
And you’ll be serving more customers
这就是我要说的
and that’s what this is all about.
谢谢观看
So thank you so much for watching.
我知道这是个长视频
I know it’s a long video.
有很多要做的
There’s a lot to do here.
所以如果你在看
So if you’re watching it
和你的代理经纪人在销售会议上
at a sales meetings with your broker manager,
为他们鼓掌
clap it up for them.
如果你自己在看
If you’re watching on your own
你可能想看2或者3次
you may wanna watch it 2 or 3 times.
而你知道,我从没问过这个
And you know what, I’ve never asked this before.
你会给别人分享这个视频吗
Would you share this video with someone else?
发给你的一些朋友然后说
Send it to your a few friends and say
我在看这个.你认为呢?给我一些反馈
I’m looking at this. What do you think? Get some feedback.
在我的油管页面上写一些东西
Post something on my YouTube page.
给我一些反馈
Give me some feedback.
在我的油管页面上写点东西
Post something on my Facebook page.
让我知道这个是不是太长了?我给你们讲的太多了吗?
Let me know is it too long? Am I giving you too much?
就给我些反馈 都是全新的
You know just give me some feedback. It’s all brand new.
只是第五期
It’s only Episode 5.
所以谢谢观看
So thanks so much for watching.
要记住你现在的策略比过去的更重要
Remember always your strategy matters are now more than ever.
你撒的网越广越好
The wider the net you cast, the better.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching.
如果你喜欢这段你正在看的视频
If you love what you’re seeing here
就点击下面的按钮
then click the button below
来参加我们的在线社区吧
to join our online community.
是完全免费的
Absolutely free.
谢谢大家
Thanks so much.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

汤姆职场5如何获得更多的引荐汤姆职场5如何获得更多引荐

听录译者

ID鯇魚

翻译译者

飞飞

审核员

wusen

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IDNHrkViA

相关推荐