ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

没有工作经验也能找到心仪的工作 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

没有工作经验也能找到心仪的工作

How to Get a Job With No Experience

你好 这里是LindaRayner.com的Linda Raynier
Hi, it’s Linda Raynier of LindaRaynier.com
我们是职业策划家 我帮助过很多有经验的公司的专业人士
Career Strategist. I help experienced corporate professionals to develop their personal brand
在工作中建立他们的个人品牌 从而拥有一个意义的职业生涯
get clear on the work they’re meant to do and grow that into a meaningful career.
最近我收到了很多的问题和留言
So, I’ve been getting a lot of questions and comments lately on
关于面试 简历视频
my interview, my resume videos.
其中我收到的最常见的一个问题 就是
And, one of the most common questions I’ve been getting, has been
“怎么在零经验的情况下找到工作?”
“How do I approach my job search when I have no experience?”
在今天的视频里 我会和你们分享一个关键的练习
So, in this video, I want to share with you a key exercise that
无论有没有经验 在你发简历 开始面试之前
everyone needs to do, whether or not they have experience
这个练习都是必须做的
before you send out your resume and go on interviews.
还有我想告诉你是与简历和面试无太大的关系
And I can tell you that this has nothing to do with the resume or interview itself,
和你的个人表现更密切 故要好好表现自己
it actually has more to do with you as an individual so you definitely want to pay attention.
所以你可能可以面对或发现的问题
So here’s the problem that a lot of you may be facing or that you’re seeing.
但是真正的问题是
The real problem, however, is that
你不知道你怎么像向雇主推销自己 就算缺乏经验
you didn’t know how to sell yourself to the employers and get them to hire you anyways,
都能让他们雇佣你
despite your lack of experience.
换言之 你不知道如何展现个人品牌
In other words, you weren’t able to express your personal brand.
所以 考虑到你很可能毫无经验
So considering that you’re probably someone without experience,
就像假设你在职业生涯的早期
this is a likely scenario where you’re just at the very early stages of establishing your career.
或者你是一个早就有过一段时间工作经验的人了
Or, you are someone who already had a previous career
但是你想转向另一个行业
but you want to switch into another market or industry.
你在另一个领域也是一个新人
You also don’t have experience in that particular industry.
你得意识到 如果你想在所有应征者里脱颖而出
The thing you have to realize is that if you want to stand out amongst employers,
你想在众人里鹤立鸡群
you want to stand out amongst the crowd.
你需要个人品牌
You need to have something called a personal brand.
那么什么是个人品牌?
So what is a personal brand?
在你有实际的工作经验之前你几乎什么都没有做过
And it has nothing to do with having the exact experience for that position or in that industry.
你的个人品牌比你的简历或者你面试时的表现更重要
Your personal brand is much more than the resume or the things that you say in an interview.
尽管简历和面试是你留下个人品牌印象的主要工具
Even though those are key tools that we would use to help you express your personal brand.
你可以这么想
Think of it this way.
作为雇主 你觉得他希望
As an employer, what do you think
这个职位的完美候选人拥有什么?
they’d want from someone who was a perfect candidate for the position?
他们想要一个可以展示他们是谁的人
They would want someone who can demonstrate who they are.
比如通过自信
So for example, by demonstrating a positive demeanour,
流露积极的行为
by showcasing confidence,
热心的 乐于助人的人
someone who’s eager, someone who’s helpful.
他们肯定也希望应聘者能证明他们自己能胜任这个职位
They also want someone who can demonstrate what they’re capable of.
通过展示 能运用在这个岗位的
By showcasing what you’ve learned in the past
过去学到的东西
that you can apply to this new opportunity.
他们也想要能证明自己有价值的人
And then they also want someone who can demonstrate what makes them valuable.
比如曾经做了一些事 或者挑战了一些事的人
So for example if you’ve been able to do something or accomplish something in the past,
在新的职位上会如何运用这些经验?
how can you apply that same experience and project it for this new opportunity?
在未来如何设计的?
Project it for the future?
计划如何去挑战新的职位?
What do you plan to accomplish in this new role?
这些个人特质的碎片会诠释你的个人品牌
All those individual pieces clearly explain what your personal brand is to them.
所以我想说的是 如果你想有一个强烈的个人品牌
So what I’m trying to say is, if you want to have a strong personal brand,
你需要链接一些点
you need to be able to connect the dots.
你需要用你过去的经验
You need to be able to use the experiences that you’ve gained
和在此之前所有你曾学到的知识
and the knowledge that you’ve gained up until this point
无论这些和当年这个职位是不是相似
whether or not they relate to this current position
是不是符合这个行业的期待或是工作职位的期待
from an industry perspective or even from a position/job title
都无所谓
or duties perspective. It doesn’t matter.
重要的是这些经验和你这个人有什么关系?
It’s more about, how do those experiences tie into your personal brand
你要如何表达?
and how can you express that
并将这些经验和现在应聘的职位进行联系
and relate that to this position in front of you?
所以不幸的是 如果你不知道怎么连接这个些点
So unfortunately, if you don’t know how to connect the dots
你就不太可能在前两轮面试中通过
then you’re likely not going to make it past the first or second round of interviews.
因为在面试中发生时
Because what’s going to happen is,
你可能一直告诉自己
you’re going to keep telling yourself,
“在这个工作上我没有经验在这个工作上我没有经验”
“I have no experience for this job. I have no experience for this job.”
当你回答面试的问题时 他们会注意到这点
And as you answer your interview questions, they’re going to notice that
答案总会缺少一些部分 可能是形式也可能是表格
the answers are lacking in some way, shape or form.
因为你没有在推销你自己
Because you’re not selling yourself.
你推销自己的方式是通过你的个人品牌
The way to sell yourself, the key to selling yourself is through your personal brand.
记住用过去的你的故事和经验
Remember, use the stories and experiences that you’ve gained from the past
去链接
to articulate
你是谁?
who you are,
你能做什么?
what you’re capable of,
你为什么有价值?
and what makes you valuable.
如果你可以呈现这些
If you can showcase those,
这会让你从激烈的竞争中脱颖而出
then that’s really going to help you stand apart from the competition.
我特别喜欢说个人品牌传播是因为
Personal branding is something that I love to talk about because
个人品牌和你就像是面包和黄油的关系
this is the bread and butter of what I do.
我帮助我的客户去建立个人品牌
I help my clients to develop their personal brand and
从没有offer到offer收割机
go from zero job offers to multiple job offers.
我有很多客户的成功案例 我也相信这也可以帮助到你
I’ve had many client success stories and I’m sure I can help you as well.
如果你感兴趣 你可以登陆LindaRaynier.com
So if you’re interested, then feel free to head on over to LindaRaynier.com
点击“一起工作”
Click under ‘Work with me’
你会看到一些单词像 个人品牌重塑 突出找到工作
You’ll see the words “Personal Brand Renewal to Stand Out & Get Hired”
这是我1对1的训练
That’s my intensive one-on-one coaching program
这个训练可以帮助你从零开始登陆一个生涯
that will take you from where you are right now to landing a career that
你真正为之激动的职业生涯
you truly are excited about.
你也可以看一下我的客户的成功故事
And you can also read some of my client success stories as well.
如果你只是想要寻找简历的修改建议
Now if you’re just looking for some advice on how to fix your resume
那请随意下载我的10个简历模版
then feel free to download a free copy of my 10 Ultimate Resume Hacks Cheat Sheet
在视频下方的链接里
which is located in the link below.
你需要订阅频道才能看到链接
You will have to subscribe in order to get the link
稍后会发送至你的邮箱 可能会等待一段时间
and you may have to wait several hours depending on your email service to get the link, the download.
如果你喜欢视频 请点赞
All right so if you liked this video, then please give it a thumbs up,
把视频分享给朋友 记得订阅哦
share it with your friends and definitely subscribe.
谢谢你的观看 下个视频再见
Thank you so much for watching, I will see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每个人应届或者转行的人都会遇到这样的困扰,我没有相关的工作经验我该怎么拿到心仪的offer?如果我告诉你offer与你简历和面试表现无关,一切只在于你,想知道offer收割机的秘密吗,那就快来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

桃子

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF8nx8Pt0tI

相关推荐