ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何与猫和谐共处 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何与猫和谐共处

How to Get a Cat to Like You | Lifehacker

很好 快上来
– All right, up.
好孩子
Good boy.
你不需要做太多就能让一只狗狗爱上你
You don’t have to do anything to get a dog to like you.
一些奖励会让大多数的狗狗立刻和人类亲近
Some treats help but most dogs will get along with humans right away.
因为人类有史以来都在培育它的这种品质
We’ve been breeding that into them for all of human history.
然而 猫是非常不同的
Cats, however, are very different.
虽然它在我们身边生活了大约5000年
While they have been living near us for about 5,000 years,
但是我们只驯养了它们大概200年
we’ve only been breeding them for about 200.
所以它们仍然是一种野生动物
So they’re basically still wild animals.
当猫表现的和狗非常不同时
and when cats behave very differently from dogs
我们误以为它们很凶 不友好
we misinterpret that as them being mean or unfriendly.
猫并非不友好
A cat doesn’t have to be unfriendly.
你只是需要去做一些特别的事去征服它们
You just have to do a different kind of work to win them over.
[音乐]
(lively music)
如何让一只猫喜欢上你
今天我们就要去看看Cosmo这只猫
Today we’re gonna meet Cosmo the cat.
就像人一样 每只猫都是不同的
Just like people, every cat is different.
如果它们不能马上喜欢上你 不要放在心上
If they don’t love you right away, don’t take it too personally.
[音乐]
(upbeat music)
提示一:除臭剂
如果你有狗
If you own a dog,
你就知道它们喜欢新奇的气味
you know that they love new smells,
会去试探 然后在周围打滚
and investigating, and rolling around in them,
把气味弄得浑身都是
and getting them all over themselves.
猫是相反的
Cats are the opposite.
它们会对不熟悉的气味感到恐惧
An unfamiliar scent can turn them off.
所以如果你担心将这种气味带进猫舍
So if you’re worried about bringing that kind of smell into the cat’s home,
你可以喷一种信息素喷雾来除味
you could spray yourself with a pheromone,
比如Comfort Zone或者Feliway
like Comfort Zone or Feliway.
它们都有一些贵
These are a bit expensive.
猫主人经常用它们来保护新家具
They’re usually for cat owners trying to protect new furniture.
但是如果是新家具
But if you’re new furniture
你想更进一步
and you wanna take this to the next level,
你可以带上这个东西
you could bring this with you,
朝自己身上喷一次或者两次
spray yourself just once or twice on the torso,
让这个气味挥发两分钟
let it settle in for a couple of minutes
这也许能帮助一只猫镇定下来
and this may help calm a cat.
[音乐]
(curious music)
提示二:佯装不感兴趣
你曾经是否注意到猫是如何被
Ever notice how a cat gravitates right toward the one
房间里某个对猫过敏的人吸引吗?
allergic person in the room?
它们路过那些想逗猫的人
They go past everyone else who’s trying to attract the cat, going,
这里 小猫 小猫 [亲亲]
here, kitty, kitty (smacking kisses)
是的 不要那样做
Yeah, don’t do any of that.
不要一直去搭理猫
Spend some time actually ignoring the cat.
给它们些空间 让它们用自己的方式打量你
That gives them space to scope you out on their own terms.
[音乐]
(curious music)
提示三:米开朗琪罗手法
让我们试试猫咪专家Jackson Galaxy的方法
Let’s try a technique from cat guru, Jackson Galaxy.
他称之为米开朗琪罗法
He calls it, the Michelangelo.
方法就是 不是像这样 伸出你的手
The idea is, instead of reaching your hand out like this,
然后晃动手指 这会吓到猫咪的
which can be intimidating, you let it dangle.
你可以轻轻握拳 伸出一根手指
You make maybe a loose fist, one finger poking out,
做出戳小猫鼻子的手势
a little like a cat nose.
如果距离太近的话 猫咪会看不清
Cats don’t see very well up close,
这就起为什么他们有胡须的原因
that’s why they have whiskers.
所以 你不要用手碰它们的脸
So you don’t wanna be shoving this in their face.
你举着手等猫走过来
You’re holding it and waiting for the cat to come to you.
它会观察 可能会主动让你挠它
It investigates, maybe invites you to scratch.
然后当你试着去挠它
And then you try to.
它可能还是会拒绝你
It still may reject you at that point.
或者完全无视你的存在
It might ignore you all together.
你只需要耐心等猫咪先行动
You just have to be patient and let the cat take the lead.
[欢快的音乐]
(upbeat music)
提示四:抚摸安全区
对每只猫来说抚摸的安全区都是不一样的
The safe zone for petting is different for every cat.
但是《猫的内心生活》的作者 Tom McNamee
But Tom McNamee, author of the Inner Life of Cats,
建议你从猫妈妈
recommends that you start with the spots that a mother cat
会用鼻子蹭小猫的地方开始抚摸它
would nuzzle her kittens.
可能是耳朵后面 或者尾巴根部
That can be behind the ears, or the base of the tail.
[音乐]
(upbeat music)
提示五:不要封锁出口
猫天生地盘意识很强
All cats are naturally territorial
所以它们对自己所处的环境很警惕
so they’re very conscious of their environment.
你在它们的地盘不要表现的像巨大的生物一样
You don’t wanna be a big imposing creature in their space.
趴在地板上 和他们平等交流
Get down on the floor, meet them on their level.
不要封锁出口
Don’t block the exits.
如果它们感觉到可以来去自如
If they feel like they can come and go,
它们更有可能会回到你身边
they’re more likely to come back to you.
[音乐]
(curious music)
提示六:缓慢地眨眼 并且不要凝视
这一点对我来说很难
Here’s one I have a lot of trouble with.
我喜欢直接盯着猫看
I love to stare a cat right in the eyes.
但是这会适得其反
But that can be counterproductive.
这是捕猎时的表情
That’s the look they give when they’re hunting
而你正在这样对它们
and you’re doing that to them.
相反 你应该慢慢地眨眼
Instead, you wanna give a long, slow, blink.
这表明你没有敌意 很放松 很友好
That shows that you’re disarming, you’re relaxed, and friendly.
你不会攻击它们
You’re not hunting them.
[音乐]
(upbeat music)
提示七:让娱乐时间更有价值
激光笔是一个很新潮的玩具
A great modern toy is the laser pointer.
我喜欢让猫追着它跑
I love making a cat chase it around.
这对于刚和一只猫相处来说是非常不错的
This is especially good with a new cat.
根据猫行为研究专家米歇尔的观点
According to cat behaviorist, Mieshelle Nagelschneider,
让猫处于狩猎模式 它们会表现得更放松
if you get the cat in hunting mode, they’re more comfortable.
它们忘记了对你的恐惧
They forget to be afraid of you.
用激光笔照家具下面或者其他盲点
Point the laser under furniture and other hiding spots
可以更好地模拟与猫咪追逐嬉戏的过程
to better simulate prey that runs and hides from your cat.
然后要么给它们奖励
Then either lead them to a treat
要么让它们回到你身边 再奖励它们
or lead them back to you and give them a treat.
让它们抓住猎物 这样它们不会很快厌倦
Let them catch their prey so that they don’t get bored very quickly
[音乐]
(smooth music)
提示八:给猫喂食
让我们谈谈不奖励的情况
Let’s ramp this up beyond treats.
如果面对年幼的小猫
If you work with the owner,
你可以有规律的喂食
you can feed the cat its regular meal.
这会让你成为一个可能
That establishes you as a potential provider
值得信赖的和喜爱的主人
worthy of trust and affection.
Jackson Galaxy有一个技巧
One more tip from Jackson Galaxy,
保留一个特别的头等奖
is to keep a special jackpot treat
只有客人才有的
that only comes from guests.
Cosmo之前从没受到过这特别的对待
Cosmo has never had this particular treat before.
所以 我们让它对这种奖励念念不忘
So, ideally, we get him to associate me with the treat.
Adam不会给你提供这些
Adam won’t give you these.
这是客人的特殊奖励
These are just special guest treats.
有人来拜访时 让它们到屋里
Keep them in the house, when people come over,
还可也在客人进门前就奖励它们
hand them the treat, maybe even before they come indoors.
这样每一个客人的到来都像圣诞老人带来了礼物
Then every visit from a guest is like a visit from Santa.
只要你从猫的角度来理解它们
As long as you understand cats from their perspective,
你会成为猫的好朋友
you’ll be a better cat friend.
它们做的事情对人类来说可能会很奇怪
The things they do could be really weird to humans.
它们的行为和狗完全不一样
They definitely don’t behave the same way dogs do.
我只是学着和猫相处
I just learn to go along with it.
让他知道无论他做什么 我都不会伤害他
And let him know that whatever he does, I won’t hurt him.
我是他的朋友
I’m his friend.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

猫和狗是两种完全不同的宠物,猫到底喜欢怎样的对待方式呢?怎样才能让猫快速的喜欢上你,并且主动示好呢?视频详细的介绍了让猫快速喜欢上你的方法,快来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Eva

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1WnrH-pdw

相关推荐