未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何与商业活动中新认识的人保持联系

How to Follow Up After a Business Networking Event

我们都听过这样一句话“财富蕴藏在后续行动中”
We’ve all heard the phrase “the fortune is in the follow-up.”
那为什么让一沓沓名片
Why then do we have stacks of business cards
躺在办公室的各个角落
lying around our office
却不利用好它们呢
and we are doing NOTHING with them?
这太可惜了
Shame on us!
所以今天我想分享3个
So today, I want to share 3 ways
活动结束后持续与人保持联系的方法
to follow up with people after you go to an event.
参加完一项社交活动 我们都很兴奋
After we attended a networking event, we are excited.
我们遇到了一些了不起的人
We met some great people,
我们可能还跟其中几个谈到
we might have even talked to some of them about
一起工作或合作项目
potentially working together, or collaborating on a project.
但当我们回到办公室 结果又如何呢
But then we get back to our office, and what happens?
我们又回归了日复一日的劳作
We get back to our day to day grind and routine
重拾自己手头的工作
and everything that we are doing,
把那些人放在一边 再也不联系
and we put those people to the wayside and we never follow up.
想想那些被浪费的机会吧
Think about all the opportunitythat is lost. Totally lost
只因为没有后续联系就丧失了机遇
just because we are not following up with people.
所以今天我要分享3个
So today, I wanna share three ways
和别人保持后续联系的方法
to creatively follow up with people, and make it
并更好地激励你
a little bit more fun to inspire you to have
想到参加活动后与人保持联系的方法
more of a follow up strategyafter you attended an event.
第一个也是我最喜欢的方法 分享一些社交的爱好
The first one is my favorite: share some social love.
在你和一个人会面后
So after you meet someone at an event, go hop online
马上上网在社交媒体上找到他
and check out where they are on social media.
也许他们在领英上很活跃
Maybe they are really very active on LinkedIn,
或者他们经常用推特或脸书
or maybe Twitter is their choice of social network, or Facebook.
不管他们用什么媒体 看看他们是否发表过内容
Wherever they are, see if they are creating content,
发布的是什么
what kind of things they are posting.
这样你就不仅有机会
This way you have an opportunity to not only get to know
更好地了解他们
who they are a little bit better but you also get to
还能通过点赞 评论和转发来分享喜爱的事物
share that love by liking, commenting, sharing.
尤其是如果我们这些人写下有关生意的内容
Especially for those of us who are creating content for their business,
知道有人特别关注你的工作
it’s so nice when you know that somebody actually cares enough
这就会很棒
to check out some of the work you are doing.
尤其是如果他们喜欢的话
And then especially if they like it, to actually like it
会为你点赞 转发和评论
and share it and share it and comment.
所以这是一个很好的方法来让人们知道
So that is a great way to let people know,
你很高兴遇见他们
hey, it was wonderful meeting you, and I am interested in
并且我很想进一步了解你并与你合作
learning more about you and how we can potentially collaborate.
方法二 这也许得让你走出舒适区
No.2, and this might put you a little
为那个人录制一个个性化的视频
outside your comfort zone, is to record a personalized video
当然我们可以发送邮件
for that person. Of course we can all send emails
发短信或者打电话
and texts and call someone. But how special when someone
但要是收到一个视频
feels to get a video for you, saying:
“很高兴遇到你 我真心喜欢刚才
“Hey, it was so great meeting you. I really enjoyed
关于某项目的交谈 我迫不及待想
our conversation about X. I can’t wait for us to connect
想与你取得联系有进一步的合作” 这就感觉很特别
and see how we can potentiallywork on something together.”
方法三 邀请某人喝杯虚拟咖啡
And No.3, invite someone to a virtual coffee.
这使你们很容易联系对方
This makes it really easy for them, and for you
你多久会收到
to connect and meet. So how often have you gotten an email
活动中遇见的某个人给你发的邮件
from someone that you met in an event who wants to
邀请你喝咖啡饮料 共进午餐晚餐
do coffee, or dinner, drinks, lunch,
这出发点是好的
whatever. Well, that’s all willing good but
但我们时间实在有限
but our time is really limited so we have to make sure
所以我们得确保充分利用好时间
we are making the best use of it.
所以为了看看有没有合作的可能
So it might not make sense to go and have a
而去参加一个两小时的饭局
2-hour lunch or whatever it is, to see if
也许行不通
it might make sense to work together.
相反 人们通常会同意一次虚拟的咖啡
Instead, it’s really to say yes to a virtual coffee,
只要登录Skype或Zoom 视频聊天就行了
which is essentially just, getting on Skype or Zoom
你可以说
and doing a video chat. This way you get to
嗨 咖啡或是茶
“hey, if you enjoy some coffee, tea,
任您选择
whatever your drink of choice”
然后开始讨论如何
and then you get to discuss how you might be able to
和他共事与合作
work together, collaborate on something, or
或者共享商业资源
refer business to one another.
记住了 财富蕴藏在后续行动中
Remember, the fortune is in the follow-up,
如果你花时间
and if you are taking time out of your day
参加社交聚会
to go to networking events, definitely create a plan
一定要制定计划与这些人保持联系
to also follow up with these people.
社交是一项长期工作
Networking is a long-term play. You want to start
如果你想和每个人建立联系
building relationships with everyone.
那么最重要的是和他们保持联系
So it’s all about following up with them,
不仅为了看是否能一起做生意
not only to see if you can do business together,
而且为了开始建立关系
but also to start to build that relationship, so that
以便未来可能的合作
you can potentially collaborate in the future or even
或甚至推荐商业资源
refer business to one another.
你在活动后是如何和他人保持联系的呢
How do you follow up with people after attending an event?
我想听听你的想法和技巧
I would love to hear your ideas and your great tips.
在下方评论让我们看到
So comment below, and let us know.
结束之前 我想分享一本我最喜欢的书
Before I go, I love sharing my favorite book
这也非常切合这次社交的主题
and one that is perfect for this topic at networking.
Keith Ferrazzi写的《不要独自吃饭》
It’s “Never Eat Alone” by Keith Ferrazzi.
作者是个社交大师 也是名企业家
He is an incredible networker and entrepreneur
如果你想更好地沟通 更好地建立关系
and I think you will really enjoy this book if you wanna become
你大概会喜欢这本书
a better networker and relationship builder, in general.
我把链接分享在下面 你可以查看
I shared the link below, so you can check it out.
希望这个视频对你有帮助
I hope you found this video helpful. If you did,
如果是这样 请点个赞
please like that little “thumbs-up” buttom
让我知道你喜欢
to let me know you liked it
同时请分享给你认为能帮到的人
and share with someone who you think might find it valuable as well.
我也希望你能订阅我的专栏
I also invite to subscribe my channel for more small business tips,
以收看更多这样的商业技巧
just like this.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要错失任何一个贵人。视频介绍了3个方法,帮助你与社交活动中新结识的人保持联系。

听录译者

晨曦

翻译译者

紫叶醡浆草

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGnDPb9Z_yA

相关推荐