未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

四个步骤帮你永久矫正体态

How to Fix Your Posture in 4 Moves! (PERMANENTLY)

What’s up, guys?
朋友们 你们好
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
我是ATHLEANX网站的Jeff Cavaliere
We’re talking all about posture today.
我们今天要讨论体态这个话题
if there was a representation of poor posture,
如果要找个不良体态的代表
it was this young man right here, Jesse.
那么就是这位年轻小伙Jesse了
And I know we’ve been infatuated with the muscle gains that he’s been making,
并且我知道大家一直很花痴他练成的肌肉
but I can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你的是:
those muscle gains would actually be impossible had he not first fixed his posture.
如果他一开始不矫正自己体态 那么他是不可能练成这些肌肉的
For anyone that’s followed this channel for any length of time,
不论你是谁 不论你关注这个频道多久
I realized that as a physical therapist I have to prioritize posture,
我认为 作为一个理疗师 我必须优先考虑体态问题
especially when we start attacking the strength training program.
尤其是当我们开始挑战力量训练计划的时候
because I don’t think
因为我认为
you can physically put yourself in position to be as strong as possible,
如果你开始时不矫正自己的体态
if you don’t first fix your posture.
你是没法让自己的身体处于尽可能强壮状态的
So we had to do that with Jesse.
所以我们必须为Jesse矫正体态
What did we do?
我们做了什么呢?
Turn around and show them what you look like,
转过去 给大家展示下你是什么体态
you kind of look exactly like I just did.
你和我的体态看起来是一样的
You kind of came to me looking like this.
你刚来找我时体态是这样的
If you don’t believe me,
如果你不相信我的话
you can look at Jesse’s picture over here for verification that,
你可以看下这里有Jesse的照片为证
yes, that’s actually how he looked when he started training.
没错 这确实是他开始训练时候的样子
But knowing that we can’t throw him under the bar that way,
但你知道我们不可能就让他直接开始举铁
because we’re asking for problems,
因为我们在寻找问题
we had to address one by one, starting right here.
所以我们必须一个一个解决 从这里开始
The upper back.
上背部
The thoracic spine being rounded, kyphotic.
他的胸椎呈圆形且后凸
It’s not a good position.
这可不是个好体态
You actually can’t lift your arm over your head fully
如果你是这个体态 那么实际上你无法
if you’re in this position.
完全把手举过头顶
With that is a second problem: the rounded shoulders that come with that. Again,
这也将带来第二个问题 圆形肩膀
you’re begging for shoulder pain if you don’t fix this.
同样若你不矫正的话 你将会有肩痛问题
As a compensation for this posture here,
而这种体态的后果是
if you want to look straight ahead – because
如果你想直视前方
it’s going to bring everything down.
因为这种体态将会让你身体重心向下
If your body is going this way, your head is going to follow.
如果你的身体呈这种姿态 你的头也会跟着向下
As a compensation for that we know we’ve got to look straight ahead.
这种体态的后果是 我们的脑袋已经直视前方了
So what do we do?
那么我们会保持怎样?
We peek up.
我们会这样抬头看
That’s called nerd neck, right there.
看这 这叫做书呆脖
Jesse appropriately developed it because he’s a nerd.
可能Jesse是个书呆子所以他才变成这样的吧
Even because of all his Star Wars infatuation I call him that,
不过我叫他书呆子只是因为他是星球大战谜吧
but beyond that we have other reasons.
但除此之外还有一些其他原因
He needs to fix this though.
他必须要矫正这里
And so do you.
你也一样
Really, a little bit uncharacteristically,
但是实际上 有点不同寻常的是
Jesse’s got a hell of a case of anterior pelvic tilt. Meaning,
Jesse有很严重的骨盆前倾
he gets that swoop in the low back.
这意味着他的下背部将会向内凹
We actually fixed that,
事实上我们已经在上个完整视频中
and addressed that in an entire video that you need to watch
矫正了这个体态并且解决这个问题 如果你存在上述毛病
if you have that problem.
你必须去看下那个视频了
I’m going to show you what it looks like over here,
我给你看下是什么样子
and link it for you at the end of this video.
同时我会在视频结尾附上视频链接
But here’s what most of us have.
但是 现在要说的是我们大多数人都有的体态问题
Step aside, Jess.
过去一点 Jess
Because of all this roundedness,
因为肩膀这里呈圆形状态
what happens in the spine – because it’s one connected unit – is we get this posterior pelvic tilt.
且脊柱是连成一体的 所以以上这些将会导盆骨后倾
This tucking under.
肩膀则被挤压向下
This ass-not, as we call.
我们称这种情况为无臀部状态
So basically, we have four main issues
因此大体来说 我们有四个必须解决的问题
that we have to do in address and we’re going to do that here,
我们也将在这里把解决方法一一呈现给大家
one by one. Remember,
记住一件事
the one thing – if you’re short on time – that’s going to be the most impactful for you,
如果你时间紧缺 那么这个视频将对你非常有效
we string them all together,
因为我们把所有问题都串在一起解决
and I promise you, you’re going to start to see
并且我向你保证
better results with your posture.
你的体态将会有极大的改善
Let’s first attack that rounded upper back.
让我们首先解决上背部圆背的问题
The thoracic kyphosis. Actually,
即 胸椎后凸角 事实上
a fun one to do because all it takes is a broomstick.
这是个做起来很有趣的运动 只要拿个扫帚柄就能做
Jesse’s got a metal bar here.
杰西这里拿了一个金属棍
You lay face down on the floor like that,
你像这样脸朝地板趴着
you put your arms nice, and wide on the bar,
伸展手臂握住棍子的两端
and then Jesse’s going to roll in this direction here.
接着 Jesse你要滚向我这个方向
When he does, he’s actually trying to get extension through his thoracic spine here,
当他做这个动作时 实际上他在尝试用胸椎进行伸展和旋转
and rotation because we like to pair rotation and extension together
因为脊柱就是这样运作的
because the spine works that way.
所以我们通常喜欢把伸展和旋转放在一起
We always have to respect the rotational plane
我们做任何运动都要锻炼旋转面
whenever we do something because that’s how we operate.
因为这就是脊柱的工作方式
So he goes back in this direction.
所以他转向这个方向时
The bar is actually blocking him by staying in contact with the floor,
棍子通过与地面接触来固定这个动作
and he’s just rolling it.
他只需通过滚动来完成
Now he comes back out,
好现在回到初始动作
and he’s going to go back the other way.
并滚向另外一个方向
He plants down the right side with the bar,
让身体和棍子倒向右边
and he rolls back in that direction,
让背部滚向那个方向
opening up thoracic extension, and rotation,
这样伸展并旋转胸椎
hanging out at the end for just a couple of seconds in each direction.
每个方向坚持十几秒 再休息一会儿
Do maybe five, or six of these in each direction,
每个方向做五到六组即可
and move on to hit those rounded shoulders next.
接着我们再进一步来解决圆肩问题
All right, guys.
好了 朋友们
Now we have to go after those rounded shoulders.
现在让我们来解决圆肩问题
The first thing you should know is,
首先你要知道的是
a lot of times the rounded shoulders are a consequence
很多时候圆肩是由
of that rounded thoracic spine
圆胸椎导致的
because once that starts it’s hard to fight gravity, and
因为胸椎一旦开始变圆 肩膀很难抵抗地心引力
everything else starts to get rounded around with it.
所以胸椎周围的其它组织也开始变圆
But with that comes adaptive shortening because of the muscles in the chest,
但由于胸部肌肉原因 前胸则出现适应性缩短问题
and we want to make sure that we’re not just focused on that. Guys,
同时要知道我们关注的并不仅仅只是这点
I talk about it all the time.
朋友们 我一直在说
You’d better start learning to pull, pull, pull.
你们最好开始学会如何拉 拉 拉
And in this case we want to do face pulls,
在这种情况下 我们必须学会面拉
and we want to do them often.
同时我们也要经常做这项运动
So a face pull is going to actually help
面拉可以帮助我们
in developing the muscles on the backside here
锻炼背部的肌肉
to counteract all that adaptive shortening on the front.
进而防止前胸适应性缩短
You can see when Jesse does this now,
你看当Jesse做这项运动时
he’s basically working on external rotation as well.
他基本上也是在做外旋运动
So as he gets back he’s trying to bring his thumbs back,
当他向后拉时他会尽力把大拇指往后带
behind his body this way, and
像这样指向身体后方
at the same time working the posterior deltoids,
同时这样能锻炼到后三角肌
and at the same time working the rhomboids,
也能锻炼到菱形肌
and the muscles here in the upper back.
以及其上背部的肌肉
And he’s holding it.
同时他要保持这个姿势
It’s not about getting here and trying to get
这项运动不应该做完一个动作
out of here as fast as possible.
接着立马做下一个
It’s about getting here and staying here, and then reversing it.
而是应该做完一个动作后保持住 再往回收
so you go here for quality reps.
因此你的动作要标准
I’d rather see him go 10 sets of 1 quality rep at a time,
我宁愿看他做一个标准动作做十组
as opposed to doing one set of 10.
也不愿看到做一组十个不标准动作
At least the mentality when you approach this exercise.
至少在你做这项练习时心态要保证如此
So the face pull. Out,
好这就是面拉 向后
keep these arms as wide as you can.
让你的手臂尽可能张开
Work on externally rotating them.
让你的肩膀外旋
Trying to pull and push the thumbs back in this direction,
用力拉并且保持你的大拇指是向后的
and get one quality rep at a time.
同时在一定时间里 完成一个标准动作
Now we have to work on that nerd neck, okay?
现在我们来解决书呆脖这个问题
In order to do that you have to realize
为了解决这个问题 你必须了解
that because of everything else that’s been going on,
因为很多体态问题都是同时存在的
the chain reaction now usually causes a weakness
所以这些问题造成的连锁反应
in the deep neck flexors here,
将会导致深层颈屈肌无力
in the front of your neck.
它在你脖子前面这块
So you don’t just want to
所以你不止要躺在平板上
do the neck flexion resisted exercises with a plate.
做颈部抗阻运动
You also want to make sure that you’re tucking your chin back
你还要确保你的下巴是往回收的
so you can really activate the deep neck flexors.
这样才能激活深层颈屈肌
So what you do is take a tennis ball like this,
所以你要拿一个像这样的网球
and Jesse’s going to tuck it right here,
Jesse将要把它塞到
between his sternum and his chin.
他的胸骨和下巴之间
Just like that, to engage.
就像这样夹住
It forces him to have to hold his neck back.
这个动作迫使他必须把脖子往后缩
He takes a 10lb plate, or a 5lb plate,
他拿了一个10磅或5磅的铁盘
wrapped in a t-shirt, or a towel.
用T恤或毛巾裹住
He goes down just enough to be in slight extension,
把头向下仰 有轻微拉伸感即可
and he goes back up, and flexes into neutral.
接着回归初始动作 停于中间位置
But the whole time he’s engaging those deep neck flexors
但是在整个过程中 他都是通过保持网球
by keeping that tennis ball between his sternum, and his chin,
在他胸骨和下颚之间来活动深层颈屈肌的
and then going through this really small movement here. Again,
接着再完成这项小幅度运动
quality repetitions.
重申一遍 动作要标准
When you talk about fixing posture it’s not
当我们谈及矫正体态时
about trying to rack up set, after set, after set.
我们不是要你大量完成一套又一套动作
It’s only about racking up quality rep, and quality rep,
我们希望的是你完成大量
and quality rep.
高质量动作
One at a time.
一次做一个即可
That’s what matters the most. Okay,
那才是最重要的
lastly we have to attack that pelvis.
好 最后我们来解决盆骨问题
The pelvis is really the base
骨盆才真正是
of all the stuff that’s going on here because it’s literally
我们这里所矫正的项目的基础
supporting all this bad shit that’s happening up top.
因为上半身所有的坏毛病都有盆骨的一份功劳
For Jesse, we talked about how he’s an anterior pelvic tilt.
拿Jesse来说 我们之前说过他是如何骨盆前倾的
But for most of us,
但对我们大多数人来说
what happens when all this stuff is rounding forward is it gets tucked underneath.
当我们上背部呈圆形且向前倾时 盆骨则会向下塌陷
Why is that?
为什么会发生这样的情况呢
The hamstrings get short,
因为腘绳肌会变短且收紧
and tight, and they start pulling this down, and under.
并开始把臀部向下拉
As I said before, the ass-not posture.
就像我之前说的 无臀部体态
It’s getting rid of your ass.
这让你看起来没有屁股
You don’t really have a good looking ass in this position here
这种情况下你屁股形状可真不好看
because it’s sinking under,
因为你的屁股陷下去了
and disappearing.
看起来跟没有似的
So if I grab the camera here,
所以我要拿着镜头
I can actually show you how we can fix this.
才能向你展示我是如何矫正这个体态的
If I get right here with Jesse I can tell”Hey, look.
现在我站到Jesse这边 我会告诉他
Put your foot up on something you can dorsal flex your foot.
听着 把你的脚放到你能曲起脚背的地方
Pointing it toward your head.
脚尖指向你的头部
From there, make sure your knee is straight
这里你要确保你的膝盖是伸直的
because we want to try and flex this hamstring out.
因为我们要试图拉伸这根腘绳肌
In order to stretch the hamstring out we have to get
为了拉伸你的腘绳肌
into that anterior pelvic tilt. Now,
我们必须回到盆骨前倾的体态
for Jesse that’s easy.
这对于Jesse来说太容易不过了
Go back into that posterior tilt.
回到骨盆后倾的体态
Most of us are going to start like that.
大多数人刚开始锻炼应该是这样的体态的
That’s what is getting us into trouble in the first place.
这是我们首先会遇到的问题
But we really try to force our butt out as far as we can.
但我们必须尽我们最大努力把臀部向后撅起
Then from there, all we have to do is maintain this anterior pelvic tilt,
接着这里我们必须保持盆骨前倾的状态
we reach forward
我们把手臂向前伸
with our arms and reach in this direction as much as possible.
尽最大可能向这个方向伸展
Over here, just like this, he’s reaching out toward me.
在这 像这样 他正在向我伸手
That’s the direction, but keeping all that the way it was.
就是这个方向 全程都要保持住
If you see the hamstring, he’s not bending a lot at the waist.
你看他的腘绳肌 他的腰弯曲幅度并不是很大
There’s not a lot of forward bend here at the waist,
做这个动作不需要太大幅度向前弯腰
but because he has himself in anterior tilt,
但是因为他之前是盆骨前倾的状态
that hamstring is really getting lengthened here.
所以他的腘绳肌已经在拉长了
That’s what you want to do.
这就是你要做的
You want to make sure, again, you do this on both sides,
想要保证效果 再说一遍 你两条腿都要做
and you do it for about 45
每次保持大概
seconds at a time. Nice,
45秒的时间 很好
high quality stretching.
一定要是高质量的拉伸
If you do that I promise you guys,
如果你做了这些运动 朋友们 我向你们保证
you’re going to feel this, obviously, right away,
你马上会有很明显的感觉
but if you work on all four of these things together you fix the pelvis,
但如果你把这四个步骤一同做了 你又矫正了盆骨
you work on the mid back, you work on those shoulders,
又矫正了上背部 还矫正了你的圆肩和脖子
the neck, hopefully, will work itself out.
那么我觉得你非常有希望能矫正自己的体态
But as you increase the deep neck flexor strength as well,
而当你增加深层颈屈肌的力量时
that’s all going to help, too.
这也将会对你的体态有所帮助
So there you have it, guys.
朋友们 这就是本期视频的内容
There is your posture plan of attack. Remember, as I said,
本期为您带来了体态矫正计划 记住 正如我所说的
it didn’t take this guy one day to get this way, and I’m sure it didn’t
他能有今天的体态可不是一蹴而就的
take you that long either.
我相信你也一样
So if you’re going to make these changes they can happen.
所以如果你想要让改变发生
You just have to be committed to making the changes.
你必须坚持下去
If you’re looking for more in depth breakdowns
如果你想更进一步了解
of the individual conditions from the rounded shoulders,
各个部位的矫正方法 例如圆肩
to the neck,
颈部
to having the anterior pelvic tilt, in Jesse’s case;
或者像Jesse案例里盆骨前倾情况
whatever it might be, we’ve made videos for all those,
不论是哪个部位 我们都做了相关视频
and I’ll make sure I link them in the description below.
同时我一定会在下方描述区附上链接
But I’m telling you: a little bit goes a long way.
但我还要告诉你 每一个小小成就都要付出许多辛勤汗水
A little bit in high quality goes the longest way.
走好每一步才能走得更长远
So do these things I’m showing you here today
所以去做我今天教你的运动吧
and I promise you’re going to start seeing results
我向你保证 你很快很快
very, very quickly. Again,
就能看到成效
you can feel them instantly.
重申一遍 你立刻就能感觉到改变
You can start to see them adapt, and become permanent over time.
你要开始慢慢适应锻炼 直到变成你永久的习惯
Now, if you’re looking
如果你想看
for a program that puts the science into everything we do, that’s
把科学与锻炼结合起来的节目
all in our ATHLEANX program.
那么ATHLEANX节目就是你要找的那个
As a physical therapist I lay it all out
作为理疗师 我把每项锻炼
for you step by step in every, single workout we do.
每一步都为你安排好了
That’s what Jesse’s been doing as well.
这也是Jesse现在在做的
You can get that over at ATHLEANX. com.
你都可以ATHLEANX.com里获取
In the meantime,
同时
if you’ve found the video helpful leave your comments and thumbs up below.
如果你觉得这个视频有帮助 请在下方给我们评论点赞
Let me know what else you want me to cover
让我知道你还有什么问题
and I’ll do my best to do that for you
在以后的每天 每周
in the days, and weeks ahead.
我都会尽力帮你解决

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过视频用四个步骤教我们如何矫正自己体态

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Villanell

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7ZWPCWv0U

相关推荐