ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何矫正膝关节外翻 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何矫正膝关节外翻

How to Fix Knee Valgus (KNEES THAT CAVE IN!)

最近好吗? 小伙伴们
JEFF: What’s up, guys?
这里是Jeff Cavaliere ATHLEANX.com
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
今天我们来讲讲“X”型腿
Today we’re going to talk about knock-knees.
更专业的叫法是“膝外翻” 形容膝盖内扣的状态
Something more technically called”Knee Valgus”,but it’s when our knees start to cave in,
当你变成这样时 你看起来就像一只小雏鸟
and you get that look that looks like a little, baby bird.
你可能不会喜欢这样 更重要的是
You probably don ’ t like it, but more importantly,
它正在蔓延并损伤
it’s causing, and wreaking havoc on the rest
你身体的其他部位
of your body.
这点毋庸置疑
I promise you.
在这我要介绍两种膝外翻的类型
But there are two types of this.
第一种——不是那么严重
The first – and a little less severe
它只会在你
– is the type that actually happens only when you
做特定的运动时发生
do certain exercises.
一般是 下蹲
More importantly, the down,
或者深蹲的时候 除此之外(你的姿态)都是正常的
or bottom portion of a squat, but otherwise, you’re good to go.
你只会在深蹲的最后的阶段发现这种情况
You only see it in that bottom portion of a squat.
另一种是总以X型腿来走路的人
Versus the other people who walk around with knock knees all the time.
他们的膝盖总是向内扣
They have that inward caving of the knees all the time.
如果你不矫正膝外翻 它们便会导致一系列问题
Both of them are going to cause a problem if you don’t fix them.
我会教你如何去矫正这两种X型腿
I want to show you how to fix both of those.
那么就从其中不太严重的类型开始吧
So let’s start with the lesser of the two,
现在我们让Jesse到杠铃下
and we’ll get Jesse under the squat bar to
做一下示范
help show that.
现在我们可以清晰地看到Jesse的膝盖
So here we are now with a great view of Jesse’s knees.
JESSE: 嗨 大家好
JESSE: Hey, everybody.
JEFF:虽然现在不是你想要看到的
JEFF: Not what you wanted to see here,
但我保证它待会儿会更直观地帮助你
but I promise you it’s going to be helpful to
明白什么是膝外翻 我们先来讲讲第一种情况
understanding what it is, when we talk about that first,
它相对来说是不那么持续 更为短暂性的情况
less permanent, more transient,
或者说是”功能性”足外翻
or’functional’ valgus that we get.
特别是在深蹲的时候
Especially on a squat.
我想让你看看它是怎么发生的
I want to show you why that really happens.
Jesse 现在你可以上来握住杠铃
Jesse, why don’t you come on and grab the bar.
当Jesse下蹲的时候 会发生什么呢 这就是你会看到的
What’s happening is, as Jesse goes down to a squat, this is what you’ll see.
它蹲得越低 膝盖内扣越厉害
As he gets down lower, the knees cave in,
然后当他起来时 膝盖 逐渐打开变回原样
and then as he gets back out the knees will go back out again.
再演示一次
So show it again.
这时会内扣 然后变回原样
In, they cave, and then they come back out.
下蹲
Go down.
它们内扣 然后又变回原样
They cave in, and then they come back out.
为什么它们会内扣
Why are they caving,
为什么膝盖是在深蹲最后的阶段像这样内扣
and why are your knees caving in like that at the bottom?
大多数情况下 它是股四头肌力量不足导致的
Mostly it’s due to a lack of strength in your quads.
就好像当我正在做前臂弯举时
So similar to when I’m doing a bicep curl,
我们知道前臂弯举最难完成的部分是这里
we know the hardest part of the curl is right here,
在中间的位置
in the middle of it.
这时我们的上臂和前臂成90度夹角
Where our arms and elbows are at 90 degrees.
所以当我需要去
So what happens when I need to get
完成这部分动作时会发生什么?
through that part of the range of motion?
我要么抬起我的手臂
I either lift my arm up,
让肩部来帮助完成动作 要么倾斜背部
to let the shoulder help me out here, or I lean back to let the
让腰部来帮忙
low back help.
但这两者都是尝试去将杠铃举得更高
But both of them are trying to lift the bar higher to get me
来超过那个运动范围
out of that range of motion.
只要我通过了这一部分
As soon as I can get past that part,
然后这些代偿通常就没有了
then all those compensations usually go away, and
我能够去继续做屈臂
I’m able to resume doing an elbow curl.
当深蹲的时候会发生什么 再来做一次
What happens here at the squat – come down again.
当我们蹲到这个位置
When we’re down in this position here,
在90度 最大程度给股四头肌加负
maximally loading the quads, right at that 90 degree,
或在更低一点儿的位置
or a little bit lower position;
如果你的股四头肌不够强壮 那么它们就需要
if your quads aren’t strong enough here, they have to get
更多的补充和帮助
recruitment and help.
继续
Go ahead.
然后他们就会带动
Then they will pull on the muscles that are
最能够帮助完成这个动作的肌肉
in the best positon to be able to do that.
那就是内收肌 或是腘绳肌
That is the adductors, or the hamstrings.
我们知道在这个双脚距离
We know with feet in this position here –
通常比肩部距离宽的位置
usually wider than shoulder width –
当下蹲变为深蹲时 膝盖会向外走
and the knees tracking outward as you go down, into the squat like that –
这个时候 受牵拉最多的是内收肌群
into the squat like that- the biggest stretch is on the adductors at the moment.
所以它们真的可以拉住膝盖
So they can actually pull.
暂时给你一点向内的力
Momentarily give you a little bit of that.
他继续起身
He keeps coming up.
正在通过那个”困难点”
Right past that point now,
深蹲对他的股四头肌来说不再那么难
it’s no longer that difficult on his quads.
所以现在它们可以摆脱它
So now they can get out of it,
他可以继续完成没做完的部分
and he can come back up the rest of the way.
所以代偿经常发生在股四头肌比较弱
So it’s compensation for usually having a weakness in your quads
不能承受施加在你的肩部上的负荷的时候
that can’t withstand the load that you’re putting on your shoulders.
所以有两条简单有效的 最小化负荷的途径
So the two easy ways to minimize that, and work around that,
第一点你可能并不喜欢
number one– your ego isn’t going to like this–
那就是减少你使用的杠铃的重量
it’s to lessen the weight that you’re using on the bar and
确保你每一次重复动作的时候 都不会发生膝盖内扣
make sure you can command every, single rep without allowing the knees to cave in.
第二点 尝试在站立时两脚位置变窄一些
Number two is going to be to narrow your stance a little bit
这样 你就不会用内收肌代偿
so you aren’t putting the adductors at this mechanical advantage,
这个方法真的有用 然后……旺财来了 拜拜
and this ability to really do that, and – there goes Lucky. Bye,
旺财!
Lucky!
来帮助在这里负担 帮助你蹲到最深
To be able to kick in here, and help you at the bottom.
下一个你可以做的是
The next thing you can do though,
真正强化你的臀部肌肉
is you can actually work to strengthen the hips themselves,
这对每个人来说都是一个更好的长效的方法
which will be a better long-term approach for everybody.
包括现在我们将要介绍的更严重的那组
Including the more severe group here, which we’re going to address now.
所以让Raymond来让你更清楚发生了什么
So it helps to break out Raymond to show you what is actually going on,
为什么你的膝盖会变成那种状态――
and why your knees are in the condition –
可能没有这么糟糕 ――但他的膝关节是外翻的
hopefully not this bad – but he’s got knock knees here.
他的膝内扣着
He’s got knees that cave in.
我是说
I’m saying that,
这种情况更糟糕
these are things that are in a more severe condition.
它们一直发生在你身上
They’re happening to you all the time.
它不止是功能性的 只在一次训练中发生
It’s not just functionally, with a single exercise.
所以这里发生了什么?
So what’s happening here?
首先你必须明白
The first thing you have to understand is,
当你观察膝关节本身的时候
when you look at the knee joint itself,
它其实并不真的是一个整体
it’s not really an entity.
它其实是由 两块骨头支撑起来的
It’s actually just the result of two other bones that are making it up.
我把这称之为”从属”关节
I call this a consequential joint
因为当说到膝关节时 你所谈论的膝关节本身
because it doesn ’ t really matter what you’re talking about,
并不重要
in regard to knee,
除非你真的去讨论 底部的胫骨怎么了
unless you want to talk about what’s actually happening in the tibia, from the bottom,
以及上面的股骨发生了什么
and what’s actually happening from the femur, at the top.
因为正是这两块骨头
Right. Because it’s the reaction of what’s going
所发生的 会决定膝关节
on with those two bones that determines what’s going
发生什么
on with the knee.
你不能指望单看膝关节能够找到问题根源
You never want to look to the knee for the source of the problem.
你得看它的上面和下面
You look above, and below.
所以我们先看下面 这是引发很多问题的地方
So let’s start below because this is where a lot of stuff happens.
我会通过我自己来向你展示
I’m going to show you on myself here,
扁平足是如何导致膝外翻
how flat feet can really, really contribute to this knee valgus,
以及你需要做什么来消除它
and what you need to do to fix it.
因为我们知道腿的正常位置是这样的
Because we know that a leg that sits properly should look like that.
当足弓塌陷向地面的时候
As the arch here collapses toward the ground,
像这样 就会过度旋前
as it will, and it over pronates.
和一些有扁平足的人的状况一样
As it will with somebody that has flat feet.
你能看到它会让胫骨跟着它动
You can see that it actually drives the tibia in with it.
像这样
As this drives in,
如果这里保持打开 进而就会让膝关节 张开
if this stays out here you’ve got this gapping going on here, at the knee.
然后就形成了膝外翻
You’ve got that valgus.
所以你会这样张开
So you’ve got that gapping,
并且膝外翻 都是因为这里过度旋前
and knock knee because of this over pronation.
你的体重会导致(足弓)下降和向里塌陷
All your bodyweight is driving down, and in.
所以如果我们能纠正这种情况
So if we can correct this
我们就有机会让膝关节复原
then we have an opportunity to get this back out,
让一些外翻的负荷从膝关节消失
and take some of that valgus stress away form the knee.
如果你也关注到了髋部
If you look at the hip here as well,
我们能做的是把股骨在髋关节的部位内璇
what we can do is get some internal rotation of the femur in the hip –
就在上面 它会带动这里 再看一下
right up here – that drives this, again,
向下 向里 产生 膝关节的外翻
down, and in, and creates this gapping here of the knee.
从上面向下
From the top down.
我们需要关注膝关节上部和下部
We need to address both the top, and the bottom.
让我们从脚开始
Let’s start with the foot, though,
讨论扁平足的情况 向你展示
and talk about the flat foot condition, and show you
如何松解特定的肌肉
how you can do some things to actually loosen up particular muscles,
加强另一些肌肉
and then strengthen others to
来真正的解决它 让情况变好
really start to fix this, and make this better.
所以我再来看一下脚部 从下往上
So we have the feet again, from the bottom up.
如果我们想要解决膝关节现在的状况
If we’re going to try to work on this knee condition here
我们应该确保从足部开始纠正
we’ve got to make sure we’re fixing the feet from below
考虑到胫骨发生的变化就像我刚刚向你展示的
because of what’s happening at the tibia, like I just showed you.
所以 这就是为什么它这么重要
So now. Here’s why it’s so important.
当足部过度旋前
When the foot over pronates,
下肢向下向里旋转
what happens is this lower leg rotates down, and in, which
带动膝关节下降 让它向里扣
brings the knee down and gaps it in like that.
我们知道 因为长期的保持这个状态
We know what happens is the muscles on the outside of the leg here
腿部的外侧肌肉会适应性的缩短变紧
get adaptively shortened, and tight because you’re in this position all the time.
记住 这是一个长期的过程
Remember, this is the chronic form of this.
这是长期这种姿势的结果
This is the one you’re in all the time.
这些肌肉变紧
So these muscles get tight.
所以我想让你做这些
So here’s what I want you to do.
首先
The first thing is:
你需要对小腿外侧的扳机点
you’ve got to attack this trigger point that’s located right on the
进行点按 就像Jesse展示的
outside of that lower leg there, as Jesse’sshowing you.
你可以用你的手指来做
What you do is, you can either take your fingers,
或者也可以用曲棍球棒 或者其他东西
or you could take a lacrosse bar or something,
把手指放在那一点上
and you put your finger on that spot.
然后你需要做的是像他这样
Then what you want to do is rotate your ankle
旋转踝关节
in the direction he’s doing here.
所以你其实要松解那个
So you’re actually trying to floss that muscle –
正在你手指下面的 腓骨肌
that peroneal muscle – underneath your finger there.
如果这真的是那个
You’ll want to scream,
你需要处理的长期在这的扳机点
or jump through the roof if this is actually something that you
你会想要尖叫 或者跳上房顶
deal with on a long-term basis here.
这可能会非常的紧
This is going to be tight.
在这最上面 你也会想拉伸这块肌肉
On top of that, you also want to stretch thismuscle.
因此你可以做Jesse
So you’re going to do the stretch here
向你展示的拉伸动作
that Jesse’s showing you, too.
你要把腿交叉
You’re going to cross your leg over,
然后脚趾向下弯 就好像
and then you want to point your toes down, like you’re
你试着踮起脚尖走路
trying to go up on your tippy toes.
从这里开始 你试着弯曲你的脚
Then from there, you’re trying to twist your foot
同时 把它向下 拉
at the same time that you’re pulling it down.
朝向天花板向上弯曲
You’re trying to twist it up, toward the ceiling.
好的地方是 在这个姿势下
The good thing here is because of the position
髋关节是外旋的
of your hips here, into external rotation,
任何待会儿你会看到的 髋关节内旋导致的紧张
any of the hip internal rotation tightness that you – which you’re likely going to,
都将会被解决
as you’ll see – is going to be addressed here, too.
所以这是一举两得
So it’s a great one-two punch.
除了刚刚的松解 现在你应该想办法增强那些
But beyond that now you want to strengthen the muscles that are probably becoming too
太弱不能维持足弓的肌肉
weak here, and not helping you maintain that arch.
正是这些肌肉让你无法
Therefore, it’s not allowing you to keep
保持膝关节在良好的位置
that better position at the knee.
所以你需要用弹力带
So here’s where you would hook a band
绑在脚上做一些训练 有趣的是
onto your foot and do some of the exercises here. Ironically,
这不仅仅是
it’s not just trying to
增强处在对侧的 胫骨后侧的肌肉
strengthen the muscle that’s on the opposite side here, which is the posterior tibal.
从功能上说 它与你松解的 腓侧的紧张肌肉 是相反的
That…well is functionally opposite of what you’re doing for the peroneal muscles that are tight.
我现在可以告诉你
I can tell you right now,
腓侧的肌肉可能也不够有力
the peroneal muscles are also probably not strong.
你的整个“马镫”都是弱的
Your whole stirrup there is weak.
所以你也要加强它们
So you want to strengthen them as well,
你可以做这个练习
and you can do that with this exercise here.
你实际上是尝试在
You’re actually just trying to resist the motions
把你的踝关节朝这个方向拉的时候
of eversion of the foot as you go
做踝关节的外翻
and move your ankle in this direction.
因此关键点是
So the point being is that,
你的肌肉在这里变紧 是因为重力
your muscles got tight here because gravity is pulling you down in
会把你向下拉 而不是因为你主动
that position, not because you’re actively pulling yourself down,
放下脚掌 变成平足
into that flat footed position.
你让重力胜过了你
You’re just letting gravity win here.
这会让肌肉在一个缩短位置
That’s what’s causing these muscles to stay in this shortened position
随着时间推移 肌肉变紧
and over time, become tight.
所以进行拉伸 加强两侧肌力
So stretch them out, strengthen them on both sides,
你就会在正确的方向上 修复它
and you’ll be moving yourself in the direction of fixing it.
至少是从下面部分来说
At least from this point, down.
现在我们来看上面的部分
Now let’s work on it from this point up.
我们已经解决了从下面到 膝关节的问题
So if we’ve got the bottom up to the knee,
现在我们解决 从上面到膝关节的问题
now we’ve got to work from the top, down.
这意味着我们的目标是髋关节
That means we’ve got to target the hip
因为髋关节是控制股骨的
because the hip is going to be what controls the femur here,
正如我们开始提到的
which is really half of that knee joint,
它对膝关节的影响占一半
as we talked about in the beginning.
现在我要告诉你
I’m going to tell you right now,
最主要的导致膝关节外翻 股骨内旋的原因
the number one problem that’s causing this knee, this femur, to internally rotate here
是腿部的外旋肌群 或者外展肌群疲弱
is a weakness in the external rotators, or the abductors of the leg.
我可以告诉你 这与你做了多少深蹲无关
I can tell you, it doesn’t matter how much you’re squatting.
与你作为一个深蹲爱好者有多强壮都没有关系
It doesn’t matter how strong you are as asquatter.
与你做了多少弓箭步也没关系 朋友
It doesn’t matter how much lunging you’re doing. Guys,
如果你不把关注点放到
if you’re not paying attention to the small muscles of the hip here
让髋关节完成和控制外旋的小肌肉群
that allow it to be externally rotated, and control the external rotation of the hip,
那么不管你怎么做 都是不够的
then you’re not doing enough.
我知道这是很枯燥的事
I know this is the boring stuff,
但做这个视频就是来让你 最终克服它
but this video was made to help you finally overcome this.
所以 如果你能坚持每周两到三次每次三到四组
So if you could commit to doing three, or four sets, two, or three times a week
长此以往 你会纠正你的膝外翻的状况
you’re going to go a long way to finally fixing this position of the knee.
正如我所说 膝关节正在被“杀死”
As I said, consequentially this knee is getting killed.
它必定会因为这个姿势而被废掉
It’s getting destroyed here because of thisposition.
这种膝关节内扣的姿势
This’knock knee’ position.
你试图做任何事情都是一场灾难
You trying to do anything out of that is a recipe for disaster.
当我们回来看膝关节本身
So when we look at the hip itself,
我们要它外展
we’ve got to abduct it.
我们怎么让它外展?
So how can we abduct it?
我喜欢这种侧方锻炼
I like this side-lying exercise here
因为它能适用于各个级别的力量
because it can be scaled to all levels of strength.
如果你从这开始
So if you start here,
一个比较弱的位置 我们知道这很弱
in a weaker position – we know it’s weak –
你可以把手放在地面上
you’re going to put your hands on the ground,
你可以让你的脚在地上支撑你
you’ve got your foot assisting you on the ground,
只需要在这一侧做平板上举
and you’re just trying to go into this side plank lift.
你尝试着从底部开始 外展髋部来增强它
You’re really trying to abduct that hip on the bottom there to start strengthening it.
我喜欢的是 我更强壮时不必一直停留在这个阶段
What I like, again, is that I don’t have just stay there as I get stronger.
这会变得很容易
It’s going to become too easy.
当我到达了进阶的力量想稍微提升一下难度的时候
When I want to go a little more after advanced level strength here,
我可以移除手部支撑
then I can take away my hand,
甚至是足部的支撑 让另一只腿也完全离地
or even take away my foot and lift that other leg up, off the ground entirely
所以臀部完成所有这些训练后 开始外展了
so all the work is now being done by that bottom hip, into abduction.
所以这是一个很好的以你自己为标尺的方法
So it’s a great way to scale yourself and
来让你持续的锻炼臀部 让它完成自己的工作
make sure you continue to put the heat on that hip, and make it do its job.
在这些之外 我们也要加强那些外旋肌
But beyond that, we also have to strengthen those external rotators.
我需要做就是把这个弹力带
What I like to do is take this band and wrap it just
缠绕在膝关节上部 不要在下面
above the knee – not below,
因为我们不想膝关节扭转太多
because we don’t want to torque the knee too much –
把它放在膝关节上
put it above the knee.
我们允许 像Jesse正在做的这样
We allow ourselves – as Jesse is doing here –
在髋关节内旋的范围做 只要能把这个动作进行下去
to get himself into internal rotation at the hip, as far as it can go.
这样可以进行的 外旋的移动范围 是最大的
So the excursions, the amount of range of motion that he has into external rotation, is maximized.
当他到这个位置时 训练开始
As he gets into position here, now the exercisestarts.
现在他需要抵抗弹力带的力
Now he wants to try and pull against the resistance of that band,
来向外运动
get it all the way out here,
尽最大地外旋 保持一小会儿
as far externally rotated as he can, hold it for a brief count,
慢慢的回到原位
come back in nice, and slow.
离心控制是非常非常重要的 特别是谈到膝关节的时候
Eccentric control is a great, great asset to have when you’re talking about the hip
因为当你做深蹲的时候 你会很自然的伴有内旋
because as you go down into that squat you’re going to get internal rotation naturally.
但你同时想要离心控制好它
But you want to be able to eccentrically control it as well.
所以这两部分练习你都得做好
So you want to make sure you’re doing both halves of that exercise.
最重要的是 这些锻炼都能
Most importantly, both of these exercises,
从上到下进行纠正 朋友们
to start correcting it from the top, down. Guys,
你从底部向上
you start from the bottom up,
你从上面开始向下
you start from the top, down;
我并不关心你从哪里 开始
I don ’ t care where you start.
但是他们都得锻炼
But both of them have to be there
因为我们知道膝关节与它们都相关
because we know the knee is a factor of both of them.
这就是全部内容了 小伙伴们
So there you have it, guys.
不论你的情况是短期的
No matter whether your condition is more temporary,
还是长期的 你可以发现
or more long term, you see here that the areas
你需要关注的区域是相同的
of attack you want to focus on are the same.
你需要从下面练起 然后向上走
You’ve got to work from the bottom, up.
也可以从上往下练
You’ve got to work from the top, down.
不要抱怨膝盖了 因为这不是问题所在
Stop blaming your knee because it’s not theproblem.
即使它看起来如此糟糕
Even though it’s the thing that looks so messed up,
那也不是真正问题的关键
that’s not what’s really going on here.
你必须确保你找到了根本的原因
You have to make sure you’re attacking the real root cause,
并坚持按照我示范
and hopefully I’ve shown
给你的简单方式去锻炼
you a very simple way to do that.
我还做了一个完整的合集
I’ve also put together a complete program
想让力量训练回归科学
that likes to put the science back in strength,
并且让你找到真正切实有效的方法
but in a way that allows you to find the things that work,
只做有效的事
do only the things that work, and
不要把时间浪费在无意义的事情上面
stop wasting time doing the things that don’t.
这是我们所有课程一致的原则
All of our programs are built on that same principle,
同时帮助你 像一个
at the same time helping
运动员一样训练
you look like an athlete.
在结束之后 我们都想表现的更好
At the end of the day, we want to perform and look better.
ATHLEANX.com 可以满足你
Those are all available over at ATHLEANX. com.
如果你觉得本视频对你有帮助 欢迎在评论区留言
If you’ve found this video helpful leave yourcomments below.
让我知道你还需要哪些帮助
Let me know what else I can help you with and
然后在以后的视频中满足你
I’ll do my best to do that in future videos.
好了 小伙伴们
All right, guys.
下期再见
See you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

科学解决X型腿,还你一个曼妙体态

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

懿曌

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKJWKJQXTuY

相关推荐