未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何修复骨盆前倾(久坐引发的问题!)

How to Fix Anterior Pelvic Tilt (SIT HAPPENS!)

What’s up, guys?
最近怎么样 伙计们
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX.com.
我是Jeff Cavaliere, 网站ATHLEANX.com
No, I didn’t kill Jessie for not working out in the gym.
不 我没有因为杰西不去健身房锻炼而“灭”了他
You all remember Jessie.
你们都记得杰西吧
I’ve actually got Jessie here to help you out with a common – very common problem
事实上 我是让杰西来帮你们解决一个非常普遍的问题
– that’s probably caused by a lot of the sitting that we do.
这个问题很可能是久坐造成的
No matter whether it’s due to driving, or working, or just basically being inactive
无论是因为开车 还是工作
for a good portion of the day.
或者是因为一天中的大部分时间都没有活动
That’s called anterior pelvic tilt.
这叫做骨盆前倾
Now, what are we talking about?
现在 我们说的是什么意思呢
Jessie, let’s demonstrate what that is real quick.
杰西 让我们快速演示一下什么意思
Bend your knees up.
膝盖向上弯曲
The internal pelvic tilt is where you actually have your pelvis tilting forward, this way.
内部的盆腔倾斜实际上是你的盆腔向前倾斜 像这样
So, the anterior pelvic tilt – go ahead and tilt it – is like that.
那么 外部的骨盆前倾 -继续向前倾斜- 就像这样
So it’s creating this really exaggerated arch in Jessie’s back.
杰西的背部形成了非常夸张的拱形
I’ll have him sit up in a second to show it.
我马上让他坐起来展示
Versus a posterior tilt that tucks it down and in.
与之相较 骨盆后倾会使背部向后向里弯曲
The posterior pelvic tilt is caused by the stretching of your abs and your glutes.
骨盆后倾是由你的腹肌和臀肌伸展引起的
So what is really causing your anterior tilt,
那么到底是什么导致了你骨盆前倾
and what is it doing?
它在发生什么变化呢?
Come on and get up on your knees, Jessie.
来跪起来 杰西
So, the idea here is what?
那么这里要做什么呢
This is the anterior pelvic tilt.
这是骨盆前倾
You get this exaggerate arch here
你会在这里看到夸张的拱形
and it’s caused by an imbalance of a bunch of different muscles,
这是由于各种肌肉受力不平衡
and some weaknesses in other muscles.
然后一些肌肉比较弱造成的
There’s a lot of ways to attack it,
造成这种体态的原因有很多
but there’s really only one right way to attack it.
但实际只有一种是导致它的直接原因
Most of all, it is a dominance and a shortening
基本上 这种体态的主要原因是杰西
of the hip flexor here on the front side of Jessie.
前侧的髋屈肌缩短造成的
What it does is, it’s pulling down on this pelvis here into anterior tilt.
这种情况下 它把骨盆向下拉 使其前倾
Well, it attaches right here and is pulling down, so it’s into anterior tilt.
它附着在这里向下拉 所以骨盆是向前倾斜的
The second part of this – this really exaggerated arch –
第二部分 这个夸张的拱形
is coming as a compensation to create
是由于杰西身体长时间无法延展
this extension of Jessie’s body because he can’t be all the way over here.
而形成的一种补偿
He’s got to extend.
他的身体已经伸展了
But guess what?
但是你猜怎么着
His glutes are not helping him to extend.
这不是臀肌帮助他伸展的
Normally – okay, Jessie, go ahead and lay back down –
正常情况下-好吧杰西躺回去吧-
normally the glutes right here
正常情况下这里的臀肌
would extend my hip behind my body.
会使我的臀部伸展到身体后面
When it does that, look at what it’s doing to my upper back.
当它这样做的时候 看看它对我的上背部造成了什么影响
It’s creating a relative extension of the upper back,
相比我身体的下部
relative to the lower part of my torso here.
它使我的上背部 相对延伸
So if my glutes are weak and not doing their job,
那么如果我的臀肌很弱不能正常工作
what’s going to happen?
会发生什么
The low back and the lumbar spine is going to say “Oh, I could do it!
下背部的腰椎会说“哦 我能行!”
I can cause extension!”
“我可以使它延伸!”
And it’s going to be really tight and short.
然后它会变得又紧又短
That’s not what you want.
那样并不是你想要的
So, when we look at this,
所以 当面临这个问题
we want to first of all stress a few different things.
我们想首先强调一些其它东西
We already know Jessie’s got tight hip flexors.
我们都知道杰西的髋屈肌很紧
What I want to show you – what you don’t want to do –
我想告诉你 一件你不想做的事
is start stretching your hamstrings.
那就是开始伸展你的腿筋
Because in somebody that has anterior pelvic tilt,
因为对于骨盆前倾的人来说
they’re going to – go ahead and bend down for a second so we can show this –
他们会继续 把腿弯起来一下 这样我们就可以看到
they’re going to have a tight hamstring.
他们的腿筋会很紧绷
Why is that?
为什么会这样
Because the pelvis is already tilted.
因为骨盆已经倾斜了
I’m going to show you here in a second.
我马上就给你们看
It’s already tilted so far forward that the hamstrings are already stretched.
它已经向前倾斜了这么远 腿筋已经被拉伸了
They don’t have anywhere else to go.
它们没有别的地方可去
Because he’s already moved his pelvis this way,
因为骨盆已经移位成这样了
his hamstrings are tight.
他的腿筋就很紧
Not because the pelvis isn’t in that position because the hamstrings are tight.
不是因为腿筋很紧 导致骨盆移位
The hamstrings are tight because the pelvis is in that position.
是因为骨盆呈现那种姿态导致了腿筋很紧
It’s a huge distinction.
两者的区别很大
The pelvis is in that position because of the tightness of the hip flexors.
骨盆呈现这种状态是因为髋屈肌的紧绷
So going, and stretching tight muscles – like the hamstrings –
所以当你伸展紧绷的肌肉 比如腿筋
in an attempt to just stretch everything that’s tight,
或是试图伸展所有紧绷的肌肉
it could actually make your problem worse.
这实际上会让你的问题更糟
So you don’t want to start stretching your hamstrings
所以如果你发现腿筋变得紧绷
if you see tightness in them,
如果你有骨盆前倾的情况
if you have an anterior pelvic tilt.
不要去伸展腿筋
What you want to do instead is strengthen them.
相反 你要做的是强化它们
At the same time that you’re strengthening the glutes
这样做的话 你同时也加强了臀大肌
that are inactive, that are causing the low back to do all the work.
当臀大肌缺乏活动 就会导致下背部去负担所有的功能
I hope this is all making sense.
我希望这一切都说明白了
Then finally, you’ve got, again, with this
然后最后 你会再次感到
tightness here of the hip flexors
臀部屈肌的这种紧绷感
pulling down this way, right?
把你像这样往下拉 对吧
So we have the pelvis being tilted down here.
所以骨盆在这里向下倾斜
We get a stretching here of the abs
我们的腹肌在这里受到拉伸
and a weakness there because they’re not really
在这里会变弱 因为在这种过度拉伸的姿势下
able to contract very strongly out of this overly stretched position.
它们实在无法非常大力收缩
So you have to figure out a way to strengthen your abs,
所以你必须找到一种方法来加强你的腹肌
and you have to figure out a way
你必须找到一种方法
to stretch your hip flexors, while strengthening your glutes.
在加强臀大肌的同时 伸展你的臀部屈肌
So we can actually do that.
我们实际是能做到的
Jessie come on up.
杰西 起来吧
Abs, I’ve got plenty of videos here, guys.
我这里有很多腹肌的视频 伙伴们
We have Washboard Wednesday devoted to ‘how to strengthen your abs’.
我们的Washboard Wednesday在专门讨论 “如何加强你的腹肌”
The main thing you want to do
你需要做的主要事情
is not use hip flexor dominant ab movements.
是不要使用臀部屈肌来主导的腹肌运动
I actually have an entire video showing you how to keep the hip flexor out of it when
实际上我有一个完整的视频告诉你 当你做腹肌运动时
you’re doing ab movements.
如何避免使用臀部屈肌
So I’m going to link it right up here behind Jessie’s head.
我把视频链接放在这里 在杰西的头后面
Make sure you do those types of ab movements to
你一定要做那类的腹部运动
stop using the overlay active hip flexors.
来避免用灵活的臀部屈肌群完成动作
As far as the glutes – come on up –
至于臂大肌 上来吧
we can do something here which is a combination of a lunge
我们可以在这里做一些弓步
and a stretch.
和伸展运动的组合动作
So, hold onto both of those dumbbells.
所以 拿着这两个哑铃
So focus on the lower part of Jessie’s body.
把注意力集中在杰西的下半身
He’s going to turn here.
转过来给大家看
What we’re going to do is, we’re going to preset
我们现在要做的是先向前迈一步
his glutes and load them by
让他的臀大肌做好准备动作
stepping forward. Once we step forward here
一旦我们像这样向前作出弓步
and we have the glutes loaded –
我们的臀大肌就会承受压力
because all the weight’s in front here –
因为所有的重量都在前面
these are pre-stretched. They’re ready to work.
这些都是拉伸的准备动作 它们准备好了
If we’re here, what we’re going to do is come up into extension on the glutes.
如果我们做这个动作 实际上等同于伸展了臀大肌
But look what’s happening on this back leg over here.
但是看看这时后腿发生了什么
We’re actually getting a stretch of that hip flexor at the same time that we’re loading
实际上我们在拉伸右臀肌的同时
up this right glute, and then strengthening the glute.
也在拉伸臂部屈肌 然后加强了臀肌
So we want to be able to do both things at once.
所以我们就能够同时做这两件事
So, Jessie, put the left leg back.
杰西 把左腿后撤
Good.
很好
Now, put your arms out in front.
现在 把你的手放在前面
Pre-stretched right here.
就在这里预拉伸
I’m actually hitting Jessie’s ass right here on my YouTube channel.
我竟在我的YouTube频道上打杰西的屁股
Go straight down.
往下压低身体
Never thought I’d say that.
从没想过我会这么说
Go straight down, now he’s coming up.
压低 然后现在他起身
As he extends through the hip
当他伸展臂部时
he’s strengthening this glute,
他使这个臀肌受力更多
but he’s stretching this left hip flexor out.
但是他把这个左臀屈肌向外拉伸了
So you want to start doing this.
所以你需要这么做
This is a – go ahead and do a few reps.
这是一个 -继续重复几次-
This is a great way here.
这是一个很好的方法
We call this like a modification, or a sprinter lunge.
我们称之为一种改善方式 或者短跑冲刺训练法
Strengthen through here, stretching through the back side.
在这里用力 使后背得到拉伸
Drive it forward.
向前推进
There you go. At the end.
继续做吧 直到最后
So it’s a dynamic stretch
这是对臀部屈肌的
for the hip flexors and at the same time, like I said, strengthening
一个动态拉伸 同时就像我说的
those glutes on the right side.
加强右侧臂大肌
You can see by orientation of the hip flexor here, it’s attached to here,
你可以看到髋关节屈肌的方向 它连接到这里
and it comes all the way here and attaches to our low back.
一直到这里并连接到我们的下背部
So as this is being kept in this position all day long from sitting,
所以 当坐了一整天后
we’re getting this shortening – adaptive shortening – of this muscle,
肌肉会适应性缩短
and again, this weakness that’s coming in from the glutes
同时臂大肌的无力
that’s making the low back overwork here.
致使下背部过度劳累
It’s causing – he’s falling apart.
这导致了 哦 掉了
It’s causing him to not only fall apart, but you to fall apart, too
这不仅让模型坏了 也会让你出现
because you are not in balance.
失衡的情况
So I hope by bringing in Jessie here, in this constant barrage of information
所以我希望通过邀请杰西来这里
that you’ve caught the key points here.
在繁多信息中抓住重点
Stop stretching your hamstrings.
停止拉伸你们的腿筋
They’re probably going to be tight anyway, but they’re not causing this problem,
无论如何它们可能会很紧 但它们不是原因
they’re a result of this problem.
而是结果
Number two: strengthen those glutes.
第二 增强臀肌
Get that ass going, again.
像刚才那样再来一次
Number three: stretch out your low back if it’s overly tight,
第三 如果下背部过度紧张 可以拉伸
there’s a lot of stretches to do that.
有多种拉伸方式
Number four: stretch out your hip flexors.
第四 伸展你的髋屈肌
You can do that at the same time in one dynamic exercise, like I showed you.
正如我所示 可以同时在一个动态练习中做
And number five: get those abs strong again and make sure
第五 让腹肌再次变得强壮 确保你不是在做
you’re not doing hip flexor dominant movements.
髋关节屈肌为主的运动
All right, guys.
好了伙伴们
I hope you’ve found this video helpful in the meantime.
同时 我希望这段视频对你有所帮助
If you’re looking for a scientific program
同时如果你正在寻找一个科学项目
that puts the science back in what we do
并将科学融入到我们的工作中
I don’t make it this long and drawn out,
我不会把它写得冗长
but this is one of those more complicated issues to describe.
但这是描述更复杂问题之一
We have it all step by step in a program.
我们在计划中一步步告诉你
I tell you exactly what exercises to do
我会告诉你们应该做哪些运动
to make sure we’re not ending up with these types of imbalances
来确保我们不会像其他项目一样
that a lot of other programs will leave you with.
以失衡告终
You can get that over at ATHLEANX.com in our ATHLEANX training program.
你可以在我们的ATHLEANX.com训练项目的ATHLEANX网站上找到答案
In the meantime, if you’ve found this video helpful
同时 如果你觉得这个视频很有帮助
leave your comments and thumbs up below.
请评论并点赞吧
Tell me you did it, and tell me what else you want to see
点赞评论后告诉我们
in the days and weeks ahead.
你还想了解的更多内容
All right, guys.
好了伙伴们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

骨盆前倾是一种常见的不良体态,视频中将展示如何通过解决肌肉引起的问题来缓解骨盆前倾斜以及如何加强肌肉的薄弱区域。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

是才

审核员

审核员SLS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg

相关推荐