ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何找到你的绘画风格 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何找到你的绘画风格

How to Find Your Art Style

Hi everyone, so in this video
大家好 在这个视频中
I am going to be talking about art style again.
我还要再谈谈绘画风格这个话题
But I wanted to expand on my previous video.
但我想延续之前的视频的内容
So this is kind of like a part two.
所以这期视频有点像续集
It’s sort of like a different method
这有点像一种不同的方法
and more like hands-on approach to finding your style.
更像是主动去发现自己的风格的方法
In the other video I kind of explained
在另一个视频中我稍微提及了
how your style can develop on its own.
如何让风格自行发展
So in this video I’m going to be telling you some tips
在这个视频中 我将告诉你一些技巧
that can help you actually influence your style and change your style on your own
这些技巧可以帮助你形成和改变风格
without letting it develop by itself.
而不是让它自行发展
So things you can actually do to help your style develop.
这个视频讲自己主动发展绘画风格
First of all, I began drawing in the anime style.
首先 我是从日漫风格画起的
And a few… may be around a year ago now
大概一年前吧
I decided to change it to more of a semi-realistic style,
我决定改变风格 更偏向于半写实风格
it took me a really long time to… kind of find… find my path
我花了很长时间才找到自己的途径
and now it’s kind of becoming something a little bit more cartoony.
现在我的风格变得更加像卡通风格了
I’m starting to realize how much I like cartoonish kind of drawings,
我开始意识到我有多喜欢卡通画
so I have like a semi-realistic style and I have my cartoony style
所以我有兼具半写实和卡通的风格
and I have my really cartoony style.
也有纯卡通风格
So I have more than one style
我不只有一种风格
but I’m still developing my style
但我仍然在继续拓展我的风格
but from the previous video to now,
但是从上一个视频到现在
I think I’ve come a long way in terms of my art style.
我在绘画风格方面己经有很大的进展了
And I kind of have an idea of what I want it to look like finally after practicing for so long.
经过长期练习 我终于知道我要什么画风
So the first thing I would say,
第一点我想说的是
especially if you want to make a drastic style change,
尤其是如果想让风格发生巨大变化
is look up artists that drawn in the style that you are aiming for
你可以参考目标风格的画家的作品
So say you currently draw in the anime style,
比如说你现在画的是动漫风格
but you want to draw something more of a cartoony look.
但你想画一些偏向于卡通风格的作品
So look about the bunch of different cartoon artists
那么就可以多看看不同卡通画家的作品
just notice the way that they stylize things,
注意观察他们如何把事物画成自己的风格
and you might even want to try some of this yourself.
甚至可以自己尝试其中一些画法
So like say they make the eyes really big
比如他们把眼睛画得很大
and make the eyelashes like really pointy like triangles or something.
让睫毛看起来很像三角形那样尖尖的
You might want to try integrating a little bits and pieces
你可能想尝试将观察到的
from a bunch of different styles that you find,
许多风格混合到一起
and then start experimenting with them and playing with them
尝试着画着些风格 带着玩的心态学习它们
and merging them into your own style.
并将它们融入自己的风格
And this don’t completely copy other artists styles.
不要完全抄袭其他画家的风格
But use them as inspiration and kind of like
而是把它们当作灵感的源泉
like a kickstarter to go on the path to find your own style.
促进自己走上寻找风格的路
That is what I did,
我就是这么做的
because I was so stuck in the anime style like the first thing,
我因为在日漫风格里陷得太深了
I’m pretty sure the first thing that I decided to change,
所以敢肯定我决定要改变的第一件事
or one of the first things that I was really really working on was the mouth.
或者我真正改变的第一件事就是画嘴巴
Because I used to only draw a line for the mouth,
因为我以前画嘴巴只画一条线
I wouldn’t draw actual lips.
不会把嘴唇画出来
So I looked at a whole bunch of artists on Instagram
我在Ins上看了很多画家
to see how they drew lips.
是如何画嘴唇的
And I took a lot of inspiration
获得了很多灵感
from them and I even copied some of them
甚至还临摹了他们的一些作品
just to get a hint of it of drawing actual lips.
就是为了掌握画嘴唇的技巧
And slowly I merged it into my own style of drawing lips.
并慢慢地融入自己画嘴唇的风格中
It’s not like completely original,
虽然不完全是原创
but it is a part of my style.
但是的确是我风格的一部分
And it’s now a way I draw lips all the time
现在我总是用这个方法画嘴唇
and it took some practicing,
花了不少时间练习
and I had to see how other artists did it,
还得看其他画家是怎么画的
because I really had nothing else to base it off of.
因为我真的没有任何画嘴唇基础
So looking at other artists styles is really really helpful.
所以多看其他画家的风格真的很有帮助
It’s not a way of like… Don’t… like copy their style!
不要抄袭他们的风格
But see how they stylize things,
而是要看他们是如何画出自己的风格
and it can give you some ideas.
这样能带给你灵感
Also… explore many different styles,
还要研究多种不同的风格
you might think that you want a semi-realistic style.
你可能认为自己想要半写实风格
But you might find out that you actually enjoy drawing anime more,
但可能发现自己其实更喜欢画日漫
or you actually enjoy drawing cartoon.
或者真正喜欢画卡通
So don’t be afraid to experiment
所以不要害怕尝试
even if it’s a style that you don’t think you’re going to end up wanting to draw with.
即使这你认为这不是你最终的风格
I’m just… just keep a sketchbook for your style practice,
专门用一个速写本做风格方面的练习
or just use your sketchbook to practice style in
或者就在你正用的速写本上练习
and try many different styles,
尝试多种不同的风格
and explore as many different styles as you can.
尽可能多地去探索不同风格
Change up the way you draw eyes in each of the drawings,
每张画中试试不同风格的鼻子
the way you draw noses,
不同风格的眼睛
and like go between different facial features stylized combinations.
把不同风格的五官组合起来
And eventually you might find something that you really like,
最终你可能就会找到真正喜欢的风格
that you wouldn’t have thought of before
要不是因为你做过了所有的尝试
because of all the experimentation that you did.
可能想不出这种风格
Also, it is completely fine
拥有多种风格
and actually it’s a good thing to have more than one style.
完全没关系的 实际上是件好事
This proved that… that you have a variety of things
这证明了作为一位画家
that you can draw as an artist,
你能画各种各样的东西
and having more than one style kind of leaves the doors open to
拥有多种风格为你敞开了
all the different kinds of things you can draw.
所有你能画的不同事物的大门
Say you can draw really realistically
假如说你写实很棒
but you also love drawing comics.
但你也喜欢画漫画
That’s a really good thing to have to be able to draw in more than one style.
能运用多种风格画画真的很好
But the hard part is making each of those styles your own unique style,
但难的是要在每种风格中有自己的特点
and that takes practice and improving your anatomy,
而这需要多多练习提高人体结构方面知识
and improving on the fundamentals of art.
以及提高绘画的基础技艺
So style isn’t just about the way you draw things.
风格不仅仅与你的作画方式有关
It’s also the way you color things
也与你的上色方式
and the themes that you use in your art,
和选用的绘画主题有关
the way you compose your drawings or your line quality.
还与构图方式或线条质感有关
All of that goes into your style.
所有这些都会融入你的风格
And all of that takes a lot of practice to get better at.
这些都需要大量的练习才能变得更好
And the more you improve your anatomy and your art
而且越改善自己的人体结构基础和艺术能力
and do studies from real life,
并写生
the easier you’ll find it to actually control your style.
你就越容易控制自己的风格
Because you’ll know the rules a lot better.
因为你会更了解一个风格的规则
So you can break the rules better.
这样才能更好地打破规则
People say that a lot, you have to know the rules before you can break them.
人们常说你必须先了解规则 才能打破规则
I don’t think you necessarily have to be a master at everything
我认为你不需要成为样样精通的大师
in order to have your own style.
才能拥有自己的风格
You can be a complete beginner and have your own style of art,
零基础的初学者也能有自己的绘画风格
and every artist does have their own style,
每位画家的确都有自己的风格
because no two artists draw exactly the same way.
因为不会有两个画家的画法完全一样
So you do have a style,
所以你肯定有自己的风格
it just takes some time to really explore it,
只是需要一些时间去真正探索它
and help it blossom into what you really want it to become.
去让它成长为你真正想要的样子
So definitely improving your art can improve your style,
提高绘画水平肯定能改变风格
and you can practice your style alongside doing studies.
你可以一边练习自己的风格一边写生
That’s kind of what I do
我就是这么做的
I’ll draw some stuff.
我会画些东西
I like open up my sketchbook.
打开速写本
I might practice a bit of anatomy,
可能会练习一些人体结构基础
and then I’ll practice my style a little bit.
然后练习一下我的风格
I kind of practice them at the same time,
我是这样把它们放在一起练习的
and as one improves, the other improves kind of
相辅相成 共同进步
Just Anatomy in general improves as you draw more people.
画人多了之后对人体结构的了结通常会提高
So if your style is more based on drawing people,
如果你的风格跟画人有很大关系
which I guessing it probably is.
我想这是非常有可能的
The more people you draw,
画的人越多
the more you’ll be able to develop your style
你就越有能力把你的风格
into something that you want it to be.
发展成你想要的样子
So after you kind of have an idea of what kind of style you want,
对想要的风格有点想法
after you looked at a bunch of artists styles,
看了很多画家的风格之后
you explored many different styles based on what you saw from those artists
根据从别的艺术家那里看到的作品
and based on what styles you already know exists,
和你已知风格探索了一番
like anime and cartoon styles, and you like very…
如日漫和卡通风格
and you change up the way you draw each facial feature
你试着用不同风格画每个面部特征
and come up with different combinations.
融会贯通了不同的风格
Once you kind of find what you like,
当你找到了喜欢的风格
I just recommend like filling up a whole page of like
我建议满满一整页
trying to to draw the style over and over and over
试着一次又一次练习画那种风格
and practice and continue to sketch out slightly different styles,
不断练习 画略微不同的风格
until you find the exact one that you want.
直到你找到你想要的风格
If you keep trying to draw in the same style,
如果你一直用同一种风格画画
eventually it will start to become easier and like second nature,
最终会变得容易 就像第二天性一样
and you’ll start making very subtle changes to your style
你不断地画不同的风格
as you continue to draw in different styles,
你的风格会产生微妙的变化
and eventually it will all kind of boil down to one single style
最终 这一切都会融合为一种风格
that you will be able to be more consistent,
这样你的风格才能够保持一致
and because you’ve practiced it so much.
因为你练习得很多了
So try to…If you want a consistent style, try to be consistent with it
如果你想要一致的风格 那就尽量坚持
and practice a lot.
多多练习
And in the beginning it might seem like
一开始似乎是
you can’t draw anything in the same style,
画一样东西一个风格
everything… everything looks different.
所有东西看起来都不同
But honestly, the more you practice,
说实话 你练习得越多
the more your style will start to look more consistent,
你的风格就会看起来越是一致
and I have definitely experienced this over the last year of me
在过去的一年试着发展自己的风格中
trying to develop my style.
我就是这样的经历
And as I will continue to develop my style,
接下来发展中
it’s starting to become easier.
统一风格开始变得更容易了
And I’m starting to actually see where I want my art to go,
我开始看清了自己想要的绘画方向
which is really exciting,
这真的很令人兴奋
because I haven’t really seen that in a very long time.
因为有很长一段时间我处于瓶颈期
Or maybe not even ever, I’ve never really had my own style before,
也许我以前从来不曾拥有自己的风格
but it’s starting to kind of develop.
但风格开始有些进展了
And it’s all because
这都是因为
I’ve been doing a lot of sketching in my sketchbooks.
我在速写本上画了很多
And they don’t have to be perfect sketches, just quick sketches,
而且它们不必是完美的绘画 而只是快速草图
doodles of trying to figure out your style.
是尝试弄清绘画风格的涂鸦
That is the best way to develop your style,
这是发展风格的最好方式
and don’t expect it to change right away.
不要期望风格马上改变
It takes time but all the hard work you put in,
这需要时间 但你付出的所有努力
it will be worth it.
都将会是值得的
It might even take a year,
风格的形成甚至可能要花一年
kind of like it did for me.
有点像它为我呈现出来的那样
But your style is always constantly developing
但你的风格一直在不断发展的
so it never really stops changing,
它从未停止改变
so you can develop your style for for a really long time.
所以风格的发展可能会花很久
And you might be satisfied with it for the entire time
这段时间内你可能一直对自己的风格满意
while your style continues to change.
但你的风格会不断变化
Each style you liked, but it starts to
每一种你喜欢的风格
kind of mold into something that you like even more,
会变成你更加喜欢的东西
and there’s really no limit to how much you can improve,
你的进步是没有止境的
and how much your style can develop.
风格的发展也是没有止损境的
So just put in the time
所以只要投入时间
and eventually you’ll find something that you’re happy with,
最终你会找到你感兴趣的风格
and then it will start to get even better than that.
接下来它会变得比现在更好
So I hope this video helped you with your style.
我希望这个视频对你的风格有所帮助
I also have a part one talking about how your style can develop on its own.
我的上一集讨论的是如何让风格自行发展
So if you’re interested, I will link that above.
如果你感兴趣 我会把链接放在上方
Thanks for watching.
谢谢观看
If you have any tips about finding your style,
如果你对如何找到自己的风格有任何建议
leave them in the comments,
请在评论中留言
because people will definitely find that helpful.
因为肯定有人会觉得这很有帮助
I will probably find it helpful too.
大概也对我很有帮助
So I hope you enjoyed this and I’ll see you in my next video.
希望大家喜欢 我们下个视频再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

1.多看其他画家的作品2.可以模仿,但不能抄袭3.尝试各种不同的风格4.基础技艺与风格相辅相成

听录译者

花花姑娘

翻译译者

悟舟

审核员

审核员BC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pOrhx7FKI0

相关推荐