未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何知道你到底想要什么

How to Figure Out What You Really Want | Ashley Stahl | TEDxLeidenUniversity

It was 2:45pm
那时是下午2:45
on a rainy Friday in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶某个下雨的周五
My dad was just brewing a cup of coffee in the kitchen
我爸爸在厨房煮咖啡的时候
when he answered a call from an unknown number.
接到了个未知来电
He froze as he heard a woman violently crying and screaming
他听到电话那头女人激烈的哭声和叫喊声时
on the other side of the line.
愣住了
Next, a strong masculine voice came on.
接着 一个粗犷雄厚的声音传了过来
And he said to my dad,
他对我爸爸说
“We have your daughter,
“你的女儿在我手上
and if you don’t listen to every single word that we say,
我们说的每句话你都要服从
we’re going to kill her.”
否则我们就宰了她”
My Dad paused.
我爸愣住了
He lost his breath for a moment,
在那个瞬间 他忘记了呼吸
and he managed to ask,
努力挤出几个字
“Can I talk to her?”
“我能和她说话吗?”
“Do you want us to break her arm?”
“你想让我们打断她的手吗?”
They taunted him.
他们嘲讽他
Now, you have to understand I am one of two daughters.
你们要清楚 我是两个女儿中的一个
And sadly,
而且不幸的是
just six months before this phone call came in,
就在这个电话打进来的六个月前
we took my big sister off of life support.
我们移除了维持姐姐生命的仪器
I’ll never forget the day that she died.
我永远都不会忘记她死去的那天
My dad looked at me with this grief, with this heartbreak, bigger than the entire sky,
爸爸脸上饱含极度悲痛与心碎 望着我
and he kept repeating to me, saying,
不断地和我说
“Now I only have one daughter left.”
“现在 我只剩一个女儿了”
So, as anyone would when they’re in fear,
所以 和所有处于恐惧中的人一样
he gave his power away,
他放弃了抵抗
and he desperately said to the kidnappers,
绝望地对绑匪说
“This is my only daughter. I’ll do whatever you want.”
“她是我唯一的女儿了 你要什么我都给”
“Are you alone?” the kidnappers asked him.
“你是自己一个人吗?”绑匪问他
And in that moment, he locked eyes
那一刻 他的目光扫过厨房
with my mom across the kitchen,
锁定在我的母亲身上
pressed his fingers to his lips,
他用手指抵住嘴唇
silently begging her to remain quiet.
无声地恳求她保持安静
And he said to them, “Yep, I’m alone,” as he scribbled on a napkin.
他边说“是的 我一个人” 边在餐巾上写字
He wrote,
他写道
“Go outside, quiet, call 911. Ashley’s been kidnapped”
“出去 安静点 打911 Ashley已经被绑架了”
My sweet mom, she hurried outside with her hands trembling,
我亲爱的妈妈双手颤抖地冲出门外
and she managed to call 911.
拨打了911
Meanwhile,
同时
my dad was being commanded by the kidnappers.
我爸爸正受制于那些绑匪
“Get in your car,” they said to him.
“你去开车” 他们对他说
“You’re going to the bank.
“然后去银行
You’re keeping us on the phone,
不许挂断电话
and you’re going to pay a ransom.
把赎金转给我们
And if you don’t cooperate,
如果你不好好合作
we’ll be sending you her body parts in the mail.”
你将会在邮箱里收到她的残肢”
My mom let the police know to meet her at the bank,
我妈告知警察在银行碰面
and she tiptoed in the car
然后她偷偷地上车
so that they wouldn’t hear her.
以免他们听见她的声音
The conversation in the car to the bank was all over the place.
在去银行的路上 他们在车里的谈话毫无章法
In one minute, they were asking my dad how his day was.
上一分钟 他们还问我爸爸今天过得怎样
In the next minute, they were threatening to rape me.
下一分钟 他们就威胁要强暴我
They pulled up at the bank,
车停在银行后
and my mom went to meet the police officer,
我妈去和警员碰面
and meanwhile, my dad stiffly walked into the bank
与此同时 我的爸爸僵硬地走进银行
with his phone on in his pocket as promised
和承诺的一样 他把手机放在口袋里
so that the kidnapper could hear him wiring the funds.
这样这些绑匪就能监听他的汇款过程
Meanwhile, as all of this was unfolding,
当以上一切进行时
I was actually sitting in my quaint, little Beverly Hills office,
我其实正坐在比佛利山的古朴小办公室里
conducting a podcast interview.
进行播客采访
I remember throughout the conversation with my guest
我记得 在我和嘉宾谈话的过程中
kind of seeing my phone light up across my desk
似乎看到我桌上的手机屏幕亮过
and not thinking much of it.
但我没多想
No, it wasn’t until my guest left that I saw a slew of missed calls.
直到嘉宾离开 我看到一堆未接来电 才反应过来
And most importantly,
最重要的是
I saw one text message that I’ll never forget.
我看到了一条令我终身难忘的短信
It said, “This is the police.
上面写到“这里是警局
I’m with your family. Please call.”
你的家人在这儿 请回电”
Now, in my early 20s,
我二十出头的时候
I worked in counter-terrorism at the Pentagon, in Washington, D.C.,
在华盛顿的五角大楼 致力于反恐工作
so believe me,
所以 相信我
when I tell you that my imagination of what could go wrong
我对于可能发生的糟糕事情
is so colorful.
有无尽的想象力
But in that moment – I’ve never gotten a message like that,
我从未收到过那样一条短信
thinking that maybe whatever was on the other side of that text message
会让我在收到的那刻 觉得对面发生的事儿
was going to ruin my life.
会毁了我的生活
So I sat there, and I mustered the courage to finally call.
所以我呆坐着 最终鼓起勇气拨通了电话
He said, “This is Officer Johnson. Is this Ashley?”
他说:“我是Johnson警官 是Ashley吗?”
I said “Yes.”
我说:“是的”
He said, “Please confirm your name.”
他说:“请告知全名”
I said, “This is Ashley Michelle Stahl.
我说:“我是Ashley Michelle Stahl
Is my family okay?”
我家人情况如何”
Next thing I knew, I heard commotion.
然后我听见那头一片混乱
He yelled across the bank to my dad,
他朝银行那边的父亲大喊
“Mister Stahl, hang up the phone!
“Stahl先生 挂断电话!
She’s on the line. It’s a scam!”
你女儿在和我通话 这是场诈骗!”
I heard a ton of commotion,
又是一阵喧哗
and then my dad grabbed the phone from the police officer.
我爸爸从警官手里接过手机
And he came onto the phone with me
他开始和我对话
with a voice sounding more fragile than I’ve ever heard him before.
我从未听过他用那么虚弱的声音说话
And all he said to me was “Is it you?”
他只是对我说:“是你吗?”
I said, “Yeah, it’s me.”
我说:“嗯 是我”
And for the first time ever, I heard my dad break down and sob.
那是第一次 我听见他崩溃啜泣的声音
He didn’t sob like that when I was a little girl.
他不是像我小时候
I remember one of his businesses went under,
因为他有家公司倒闭
and our family went through an incredibly hard time,
我们家非常艰难时那样啜泣
and he didn’t sob like that,
他也不是像我那天
when I was in middle school, I came home one day,
从中学回到家时
and he told me he had stage III cancer.
他告诉我他癌症中期那样啜泣
And he didn’t sob like that the day my big sister passed away.
也并非像他在姐姐去世那天那样呜咽
Never.
都不像
He kept asking me if it was me,
他不停问我 “是你吗?”
as in I felt like I had to prove that it was,
仿佛我一定要证明真的是我
so I said, “Yeah, Dad, it’s me.
所以我说:“是我没错
We dressed up as hotdogs together for Halloween.
我们在万圣夜一起打扮成热狗
You love cheesecake.
你喜欢芝士蛋糕
I just signed my book deal.
我最近刚有书要出版
It’s me, Dad.”
真是我 爸”
And he met me with one question.
然后 他问了我一个问题
He said, “Can you please just come home?”
他说:“拜托 你能马上回家吗?”
So I was on my way.
于是我出发了
I remember walking in the front door of my parents’ house,
我记得我走到父母家的前门
my dad rushed over to me, and we hugged heart to heart,
爸爸冲过来 我们紧紧拥抱在一起
and I felt his pain in a way that I’ve never felt on another person.
我从未在另一人身上感觉到那种痛苦
It was in that moment that I also realized
那刻我也意识到
that parents aren’t superhumans,
父母不是超人
that they’re just people – like you, like me –
他们是如你我一般
doing the best that they can.
努力生活的普通人
He walked me through the phone call from start to finish,
他把通话内容一五一十地告诉我
and I couldn’t believe
我没法相信
that for two entire hours he was living one reality
两个小时的时间 他活在他的现实中
while I was living a completely separate one.
而我活在另一个截然不同的现实中
But knowing that the truth always leaves clues,
可是真相总会给人线索的
I couldn’t help but wonder,
我忍不住想
how did my supersmart dad get so duped?
我超级聪明的老爸怎么会被骗成这样?
And did the crying woman even sound like me?
那个哭泣的女孩听起来那么像我吗?
And how did he manage to give his power away so quickly
为何他那么快就决定对着一群陌生人
to a bunch of strangers?
放弃抵抗?
So, eventually, I managed to ask him,
所以最终我问他
“Did you ever doubt that this was real?”
“你怀疑过这场绑架的真实性吗?”
And he gave an answer that we all tend to give
他给出的答案是在我们所有人
when life corners us and we buy into fear.
被生活所扰并报以恐惧时 可能给出的答案
He said to me,
他对我说
“I didn’t think that there was another option.”
“我不认为有更好的选择”
Thinking about that, he went on,
他接着说 想想看
about how we get so scared,
人们恐惧的时候
and how somebody was screaming on the line,
电话另一头有人在尖叫的时候
and you don’t have time to think about that.
我们没时间过多思考
And that totally made sense to me.
我觉得挺合理的
But throughout the rest of the night,
可和他聊完之后的整个晚上
I sat there in so much sadness and some anger,
我坐在那儿 带着极度悲伤与些许愤怒
looking at how traumatized –
这太悲哀了
I’d never seen my 75-year old dad
我从未见过我75岁的父亲
so traumatized –
如此受伤
wondering how could somebody do this to another person?
我还想为何有人会对另一个人做这种事?
And it was in that moment
那一刻
that something completely unexpected washed over me.
一种意想不到的东西出现在我脑中
And it was compassion.
是同情
Not just for my dad, but for the fake kidnappers.
不仅同情我父亲 也同情那个假冒的绑架犯
I wondered,
我想
why would somebody choose a career path of scaring people like that
为何有人把吓唬他人并诈骗存款
and robbing them of their life savings?
当作自己的职业?
The only answer I could come up with
我能想到的唯一答案是
was maybe they didn’t think they had a better option,
或许他们不认为自己有更好的选择
or, you know, maybe this is what their parents taught them,
或许 他们的父母就是那样教育他们的
just like my parents taught me what was possible
就像我的父母教育我
for me in my career,
我可以从事的职业一样
or maybe they don’t have the awareness that there’s another way.
又或许 他们没意识到还有别的路
Put simply, maybe this was the best that
简言之 可能他们认为诈骗就是
they thought they could do to get by, survive,
他们能勉强活下去 满足他们生活所需
and meet their needs in the world, and pay their bills.
付他们账单的最好方法
Often, we kidnap ourselves from the lives that we actually want
我们总是将自己从真正向往的生活中“绑架”
because we think a different path
因为我们认为另一条路
is going to help us survive, get by, pay our bills,
可以帮我们混口饭吃 付清账单
or meet our needs in the world.
满足生活所需
I pulled out my journal, and I wrote at the top of it,
我拿出日记本 在顶端写下
“I’m my own kidnapper.”
“我绑架了我自己”
I listed all of the ways over the years
我列举了这些年
that I silenced the truth of what I actually want,
我未说出口的真正想要的东西
all of the times that I took myself captive
列出了我每次逼自己踏上的
on soul-crushing journeys that I didn’t even want to be on.
违心的击碎我灵魂的旅程
I thought about how so many of us choose majors in college or career paths
我想 我们中的许多人都选择了不喜欢的
that we don’t even want to be on,
大学专业与职业
because we think it will help us
只因其有利于
survive, get by, or meet our needs in the world.
我们生存 能满足生活需要
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
但不一定要这样啊
I encourage you to ask yourself,
我鼓励你问问自己
“Where am I kidnapping myself from the life that I really want?”
我是怎样将自己从想要的生活中绑架的?
“How am I giving away my power, getting into fear,
我是如何放弃抵抗 屈从于恐惧
just to meet my needs in the world?”
只为满足生活所需的?
When we go into fear, we give away our power
当我们陷入恐惧中 放弃抵抗
and we disconnect from who we really are and what we really want.
我们不再清楚自己想成为谁 想要什么
But as a career coach,
可作为职业规划师
I’ve learned that there are three key steps that you can take right now
我学会了三个你现在就能做的关键步骤
to make what I love to call a “you-turn,”
帮你实现(我爱称其为)“自我回归”
which is the decision to get out of fear and come home to yourself.
即决定摆脱恐惧回归自我
So the first step is to do a self audit.
第一步 自我审视
Really ask yourself,
认真问自己
“Where am I holding myself captive?”
我在哪些事上将自己束缚住了?
This means being honest with yourself
即 诚实地面对自我
about where you are,
你处在什么位置
what’s working for you, and what isn’t.
什么对你有用 什么没用
If you think about it, we come into the world,
你想想 我们来到这世上
our natural state is with so much love, creativity –
带着与生俱来的爱与创造力
think about kids; they have inspiration –
想想孩子们多有灵气啊
and yet over time we’re taught to fear.
可随时间过去 我们被迫学会了恐惧
And fear is a necessary inner alarm system
恐惧是一个必不可少的内部警示系统
that we all need to survive in the physical world.
提示我们都需要在物质世界活着
Think about it,
想想看
we learn to look both ways before we cross the street.
我们学会过马路前要左右看
We learn not to touch the stove when it’s hot.
我们学会火炉烫的时候不要摸
We learn not to talk to strangers.
还学会不要和陌生人说话
But over time, we get hurt.
可长此以往 我们受伤了
Life throws us curveballs.
生活给了我们几闷棍
We learn to stop taking risks and start being afraid.
我们学会了不再冒险 开始提心吊胆
We get afraid to put ourselves out there.
我们变得害怕做自己
We start calling ourselves “practical” or “realistic”
我们开始称自己很实际很现实
for making choices that seem “responsible”
做出“负责任的”选择
when really we’re just so scared of criticism.
其实我们不过是害怕被批判
And if we’re being really honest with ourselves,
我们对自己诚实点吧
people who call themselves realists are often just dreamers
大部分说自己是现实主义者的人
who got their hearts broken somewhere along the way.
只不过是在逐梦路上心碎的梦想家罢了
So how do you make a you-turn?
那怎么做到“自我回归”呢?
You do a self audit.
你审视自己
You come home to yourself.
回归自我
And that’s why one of my favorite questions to ask people is
这也是我最爱问大家的问题之一
“What do you know that you wish you didn’t know?”
“你知道自己在逃避什么真相吗?”
What do you know that you wish you didn’t know?
什么事你心知肚明却佯装不知?
Maybe some of you know that you’re hiding from the truth.
也许有些人知道自己在逃避真相
Deep down, you know you’re hiding from the truth.
内心深处 你确实在逃避真相
Maybe you’re hiding from the fact that you hate your job,
也许你在逃避你讨厌自己的工作
but you won’t admit it because you’re scared and you don’t know
可因为害怕和不知道辞职后该做什么
where to go next.
所以不愿承认
Or maybe you’re hiding from the fact that you married the wrong person,
又或者你在逃避与错的人步入婚姻这件事
but you’re scared to admit it because it’s going to unravel your life
却因离婚会使你的生活分崩离析
to get a divorce.
于是不敢承认
Or maybe you know that something is going on with your health,
也可能是你感觉到身体哪里不太舒服
but you’re scared to go to the doctor
可害怕看医生
because you don’t want to hear the diagnosis.
只因不想听到诊断结果
Whatever it is, tap into what’s deeply true for you,
无论你在逃避什么 深入挖掘真相吧
seeing things as they are –
看清事物的本质
not worse than they are, not better than they are,
不要消极地看 也不要过于积极地看
but as they actually are.
而是客观地看
In order to figure out what you really want,
为了找到你真正想要的东西
you need to see the truth of where you are.
你要看清自己所处的位置
And maybe right now you feel pain bubbling up inside of you
也许现在看清真相的你
as you look at what’s true for you.
正被痛苦侵蚀着
But know this:
但请记住:
pain is often a trampoline
只要我们愿意经历这个过程
that will launch us into our next stage of life
痛苦就只是将我们发射到人生下一阶段
if we’re willing to let it.
的蹦床罢了
The second step is to follow your freedom.
第二步 追随心中自由
Follow your freedom.
追随心中自由
This means paying attention to what feels good to you
即 集中在让你感觉良好的事上
so that you can finally set yourself free.
这样你才能得到解脱
So you’re probably wondering right now,
现在你可能在想
“Okay, Ashley, how do I feel what feels good?”
“Ashley 我怎么知道自己是否感觉良好?”
Very fair question.
好问题
We live in a world right now
当下的我们生活在一个
of Internet trolls and tweets and text messages,
充满网络杠精 推文和短信
and the data is officially in:
公共数据铺天盖地的世界
we are so connected
我们联系紧密
that we’re somehow, according to research,
可不知为何 据研究显示
more disconnected than ever.
人们没以前关系密切
In fact, in the United States alone, 71% of the workforce is on the job hunt.
事实上 仅在美国 就有71%的劳动力正在求职
And I believe, as a career expert,
作为职业规划师 我认为
that that is because people don’t like where they are.
这是因为人们不喜欢自己当下的职业
More than 70% of the United States is taking prescription drugs,
超过70%的美国人在服用处方药
and more than half of marriages are ending in divorce.
半数以上的婚姻以离婚收场
We’ve heard it all before.
我们常听到
“Do what you love, and the money will follow.”
“做你热爱的事 钱自然会来”
Or my least favourite piece of advice,
或我最不喜欢的建议
“Follow your passion.”
“跟随你的热情”
These short expressions are often a fast track to nowhere.
这些简短的句子是漫无目的的快车道
But when you learn to really follow what feels good to you,
只有当你学会做让自己心情舒畅的事
your purpose is often either right in front of you
你的目标才会显现在你眼前
or on the periphery of that.
或近在咫尺
So maybe you’re wondering,
也许你还在想
“Well, how do I really connect to my body?
“嗯……我怎样与我的身体建立连接呢?
How do I feel what feels good?”
我怎么知道自己是否感觉良好?”
You’re still being with this question.
这个问题仍萦绕心头
And that totally makes sense to me.
确实是个合理的问题
Right now,
现在
scientists are calling our gut “our second brain,”
科学家们称肠子是我们的第二个“大脑”
and you’ve probably heard the research
你可能听过一个研究结果
that suggests that there’s more than 200 million neurons in our gut,
我们的肠子有超过2亿个神经元
which is equivalent to the size of a cat or dog’s brain.
和猫或狗大脑的神经元一样多
So what does that mean to you?
这对你来说意味着什么呢?
That means if in your nervous system
意味着 如果你在你的神经系统
you’re feeling some sort of anxiety or disconnect,
感觉到了某种焦虑或分离感
some nerves, something feels off,
一些神经之类的东西感觉不对劲
to trust it because your body is a messenger
相信这种感觉 因为你的身体是信使
and it is constantly giving you feedback.
不断在给你反馈
In my early 20s,
我二十出头
when I moved to Washington, D.C., to work in counter-terrorism,
搬到华盛顿致力于反恐工作时
I didn’t know if that was going to be my ultimate career path.
我并不清楚这将会是我毕生的职业
But something about it felt good to me.
可做这些事让我感觉很好
And guess what happened on the periphery?
猜猜随之而来的是什么?
I succeeded in my career.
我事业成功了
I learned how to master the job hunt.
学会了怎么求职
And I became a career expert.
成为了一名职业规划师
And guess what happened on the periphery of that?
下一个连锁反应又是什么呢?
I became a published author, my biggest dream.
我成为了出版作家 这是我最大的梦想
In a world of climbing the corporate ladder,
这是一个人人想升职
five-year plans, and unnecessary degrees,
做着五年规划 拿着可有可无学位的世界
we are all striving for something that is so unrealistic.
我们都在为某种不现实的东西奋斗
And it’s perfection.
这东西叫“完美”
But who you are at age 25 isn’t going to be who you are at age 30,
可25岁的你不会是30岁的你
and it certainly isn’t going to be who you are at age 40.
更不会是40岁的你
And that’s why I invite you to see your career as an experiment
这就是我建议大家把职业当成一场实验的原因
that really meets you where you are –
这个实验帮你找到自己
a vehicle for your own self-expression.
职业是自我表达的工具
You can start with writing down all of your ideas
你可以从写下所有想做的事开始
and checking in with your body, seeing how they feel to you.
并体会身体对它们的感觉
Do you feel joy? Or do you feel fear?
你觉得快乐吗?或是恐惧吗?
Do you feel expansion? Or do you feel contraction?
你觉得舒展?或是局促?
Do you feel liberation? Or do you feel suffocation?
你觉得自由吗?或是感觉窒息?
That’s why one of my favourite tools to recommend people that they use
所以 我最爱推荐给人们用的工具之一
is called a “joy journal.”
叫做“快乐日记”
When you’re feeling disconnected, for 30 days,
当你整整一个月都感觉与自己的内心失联
take the time to write down
花时间写下
every single moment – that moment that lit you up the most – every single day.
每天最鼓舞你的所有时刻
And I don’t care
我不在乎
if it’s the woman you talk to in the bathroom line at the club
那是不是你在夜店和厕所门口排队的女人搭讪的时刻
or the meeting you led at work.
或是你引领的工作会议
Pay attention.
关注每个时刻
And at the end of the 30 days,
与身体失联一个月后
take note of if there’s any patterns in your inspiration.
请你写下任何鼓舞你的事
Really ask yourself,
好好问问你自己
“What skill set am I using when I’m the most inspired?”
我在最受鼓舞的时候在做什么?
Because when you’re in your inspiration,
因为当你振奋时
you’re not being run or kidnapped by your fear.
你没有被恐惧支配或束缚
And the third step is to engage.
第三步 开始行动
So needless to say, your cute little joy journal
毫无疑问 你可爱的小“快乐日记”
isn’t going to get you that love interest that you’ve been pining over
无法带给你你一直渴望的爱人
or that dream job that you really want.
也给不了你梦寐以求的工作
Action will.
可行动可以
But perfectionism is the enemy of action.
完美主义是行动的敌人
And often, I found that perfectionism is a mask that we all wear
并且我发现 人们总是在害怕失败的时候
when we’re afraid of failure.
戴上“完美主义”的面具
So ask yourself, “Am I a perfectionist?”
所以问问你自己“我是完美主义者吗?”
Because here’s the truth of the matter.
因为实际上
Clarity comes from engagement;
真正的完美主义者会做到完美
it does not come from thought.
而非想得美
Limbo is powerless.
光说不做 一无所有
So if you want to be powerful, look at your list,
所以如果你想变强大 看看自己的清单
pick something that feels good.
选出让你感觉良好的事
Show up, see what feedback the universe gives you,
去做 看看宇宙给你什么反馈
make a commitment,
做个承诺
and know that you can course-correct
要知道 你可以在路上
along the way.
不断修正自己的道路
You know, looking back and thinking about the fake kidnapping incident,
仔细回想那次虚假的绑架事故
I think a lot about my dad
我想了很多
and all of the trauma that he experienced that day,
我爸在那天经历的所有创伤
nearly wiring his entire life savings to some strangers on the phone.
他几乎把所有存款汇给电话另一头的陌生人
I think about how the truth always really does leave clues.
我想起 真相总会留下线索
How he thought to ask if it was me
他是怎么想到要问问是不是我
or if he could talk to me
他能不能和我说话的
because early on in the kidnapper conversation,
因为在先前和绑匪的对话中
he wanted to talk to me for proof.
他想通过和我对话确认真相
Some part of him knew.
他或许知道这是诈骗
I think about how he gave away his power
我想他为何会在恐惧与绝望之时
in desperation and in fear,
放弃抵抗
as we all do.
我们也总是这样
And most of all,
最重要的是
I thought about my compassion for the kidnappers,
我想到了我对“绑匪”的同情
and all of the lessons that I really learned.
与我在这次事件中学到的所有
We all have the opportunity to free ourselves.
我们都有解脱的机会的
And it starts with really taking a look at who you are.
只需从看清自己是谁开始
Doing a self audit.
自我审视
Following what feels good.
找到让自己心情愉快的事
And taking action.
并付出行动
No matter where you are in your life right now,
无论你当下处于何种境地
you have the opportunity to make a you-turn.
你都有拿回主动权的机会
That means connecting to the truth.
这意味着与真相连接
Connecting to your body.
与身体连接
Connecting to your joy.
与快乐连接
Most of all, that means making your you-turn.
对大部分人来说 这就意味着“自我回归”
Thank you.
谢谢
(Applause)
[掌声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

职业规划师三步帮你认清自己想要什么,快点击视频探究心之所向吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员CH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtBHF-WPpM

相关推荐