未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何回击性骚扰

How To Fight Back Against Sexual Harassment | Forbes

行胜于言
Actions speak louder than words.
道歉是没有用的
The apologies mean nothing.
绝对没用
Absolutely nothing.
那只是一个公关行为
It’s just a PR move.
而且我百分百打赌
And I bet you a hundred percent
他们有一个专门写道歉文章的公关团队
that they have a PR team who wrote these apologies.
#音乐#
#music#
我当然经历了一些不同形式的性骚扰
I definitely have experience in sexual harassment in different forms.
而且几乎我工作过的所有公司都有
And almost every company I worked does.
我以前在圣塔莫妮卡一家相当大的高科技公司上过班
I was working in a pretty large high Tech company in Santa Monica.
我是市场部的一份子
And I was in part of marketing division
所以我得和他们那个
and so I would have to travel with
特定产品的首席工程师
their head engineer of that specific product
一起去参加所有的大型贸易展览
to all of the major trade shows that we would go to.
额 我们一开始相处不错
Well, we had initially a good rapport and
我很尊重他
and I respected him professionally.
他开始进行一些性骚扰
He started leading to certain sexual advances
直接叫我的名字 讲一些
and calling me names and talking about certain situations
不适合在工作场合上讨论的场景
that were very inappropriate for the workplace.
然后我与他对质 并且说这是非常非常过分的
And I confronted him and I said that was very, that’s very inappropriate.
这让我很不舒服 请停止这个行为
It’s making me feel very uncomfortable. Please stop.
当他继续这么做时
And when he continued to do it, you know
你知道的 我被逼和他在一起因为这是我工作内容的一部分
I was forced to be with him because that’s my…part of my job description.
我告诉了人事部
I went to HR.
人事部的同事碰巧是个女性
The HR person who happened to be a woman
她说第一:我太敏感了
said that one: I was being too sensitive
再者:我的考评来了
and two: that my reviews came back
而且我表现不佳
and said that I was underperforming.
而且他们想要……他们不再觉得我适合待在这个公司了
And they want…they didn’t think I was good for the company anyway.
所以 在实在没办法的时候 我说了不
And so, when push came to shove I said no.
我不会妥协的 这个男的需要承担责任
That doesn’t fly with me. This man needs to be held accountable.
我带了家庭律师
I brought in my family lawyer
然后讨论了一些我们要解决的事
and said with something that we can tackle.
而且我们花了好几个礼拜想出一个计划
And we tried for many weeks to figure out a plan
然后不幸的是 因为我没有证据
and then unfortunately, because I had no evidence
去证明我被侵犯过 然后……
prove that I was being harassed. Then…
我们的案子没有进展
We couldn’t move forward the case.
证据是一切 为了得到可信的数据
Proof is everything and in order to have reliable data.
如果这种情况一直发生的话
You really do need to have your phone on you
你真的需要随身带一个手机
if the situation is really perpetuating itself.
所以 用一种非常微妙的方法
So, in a very subtle way,
如果有人对你性侵犯而且让你觉得不舒服
if somebody is sexual harassing you and making you feel uncomfortable
或者写一些怪怪的事或发送怪怪的消息
or writing wired things or sending wired messages
或做 作出某种举动让你感到不舒服
or do… acting in a certain way that makes you feel uncomfortable.
你应该带上手机然后记录下这些情形
You should bring your phone and record those situations
无论是音频还是视频
whether it’s audio or video.
你应该保存所有发送过来的不合适的
You should save all of the emails and text messages
电子邮件和短消息
that are sent in a way that are inappropriate.
因为那作为数据被保存 作为证据
Because that serves as that data, that proof.
很多时候很多次我们都忘了那很重要
at a lot of times and the moment we forget that’s important.
而且其实这决定着随后的一个案子或者官司作出重要突破
And it actually can make a break a case or a lawsuit later on the lines.
所以这很重要 告诉别人
So that’s very important. Tell somebody.
你懂的 告诉别人保存下来作为证据
You know, telling somebody that serves as a witness.
他们就可以说“是的 这个人那天这么跟我说的
They can say “yes this person told me on this day.
我可以保证这实际上发生了
and I can vouch that this actually happens.
因为他们当时这么告诉我”
because they told me right away,”
我觉得还有其他方法可以把
I think there’s alternatives to reporting
发生在你们公司的情形
situations that’re happening in your company
报道出去
to going outside of the company.
某些组织
And their organizations
真的专注于提供便宜的法律建议
that really focus on providing cheap legal advice.
所以如果你可以接触这些组织
And so if you’re able to access these organizations
而且他们可能可以给你提供一些建议
and they can probably give you advice
和服务 作为你处理这个情形的支持
and serve as your support to deal with the situation.
因为律师价格非常贵
Because lawyers are very expensive
所以雇佣一个律师去起诉大公司的某个人
and so having to hire one to sue somebody
这非常不现实
at a large company. That’s very difficult
尤其是对于初入职场的人来说
especially for people just entering into the workforce.
我同样想要 你懂的
I also want to, you know, underscore that
我想强调在创投公司里 工程师和经理大多是男性
a lot of men make up the engineers the executives in the VC’s
在所有的这些公司和这个奇葩的科技平等体系中都是这样
within all of the these companies and this amazing tech-equal system that we are in.
所以这些人需要作为初始过程的一份子
So these people need to be a part of
去制定新公司政策
the initial process of getting new cooperate policies in place.
雇佣更多的女性创投者作为合伙人
Hiring and getting more female VCs as partners,
雇佣更多的女性经理和从弱势团体中出来的女性
hiring more female executives and women from minority groups
作为公司领导或者首席执行官
to serve as leaders and CEOs of companies.
雇佣有道德的
Hiring HR people that are ethical
可以落实很多训练和政策的人力资源员工
and that can actually implement a lot of the training and policies.
你知道的 员工在这些平台上
And you know these platforms where
他们其实对公司的支持会感到欣慰
people can actually feel comfortable that
如果某些事情有问题 他们可以方便地去报道
the company has their back. And should something go wrong, they can easily report it.
然后去改正它
And it will be rectified.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

职场菜鸟对抗性骚扰的好方法

听录译者

臻儿

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuRaSb1KfE

相关推荐