ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样在40秒内入睡 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样在40秒内入睡

How To Fall Asleep In 40 Seconds

睡眠是保持身体健康和心情愉悦的最重要的因素之一
Sleep is one of the most important factors in maintaining your health and a good mood.
制定健康的睡眠模式是善待自己的最佳方式
Creating a healthy sleeping routine is the best thing you could do to yourself.
我可不会讲“(睡前)别用手机 别进行体育锻炼”之类的话
I’m not going to talk about “don’t use a phone or do exercise.”,
我只会告诉你快速入睡的科学方法
but scientific methods to sleep quickly.
想想吧:你一上床 三十秒之内就能睡着
Imagine if you could sleep within 30 second as soon as you hit the bed.
是的 这就是我要教给你的
Yes,that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you.
那么 咱们接着往下讲
So let’s get this thing on.
高质量的睡眠会带来惊人的好处 可别让它美“梦”落空
Don’t let incredible benefits of good sleep become an unfulfilled dream,
而且你得睡觉才能“做梦”呢
and you can only dream if you sleep.
掌握了正确的手段和方法 你将无所不能
You can achieve anything with the right tools and practice.
以下是能够帮助睡眠的六个技巧
Here I’ve got six techniques to force yourself to sleep.
一 用左鼻孔吸气
1.Inhaling through left nostril.
这是种瑜伽呼吸法
This is a yoga technique.
能让人平静下来并降低血压
That’s used to promote calmness and reduce blood pressure.
要做到左鼻孔吸气
To perform this technique,
你得采取左侧卧位
lay it down on the left side of your body,
伸出食指轻轻按紧右鼻孔
press your index finger lightly upon your right nostril to hold it closed
左鼻孔深呼吸
and hale deeply through your left nostril.
这招对过于兴奋特别有效
This method is especially helpful if you’re feeling overheated.
二 保持清醒
2. Trying to stay awake.
这听起来似乎违反常理
It might sound counterintuitive.
但这招可是很有科学道理的
But there’s a good science behind this technique.
当你很难快速入睡时
When you’re having trouble getting to sleep quickly,
你的身体会向大脑发出信号:“有点不对劲”
your body sends signals to your brain that something is wrong.
人类进化之始
This was useful technique.
这招曾非常有用
Back in our human evolution.
把“尽力保持清醒法”
Think of trying to stay awake method
当作针对大脑的反向机制吧
as a reverse psychology for your own brain.
这种方法容易让你睁着眼
This way is simple to keep your eyes open and
并使你变换不同的措辞对自己说:我不睡
repeat to yourself some variation to the phrase: I will not go to sleep.
但有趣的是 大脑不太明白
The funny thing of the brain is it doesn’t really
如何处理“反向指令”
understand how to process negative requests.
因此你很可能反而睡着了
So you’ll probably fall asleep.
三 紧张及放松训练
3. Squeeze & Release.
肌肉的紧张和疲劳会致病
Tension and stress in your muscles create conditions
会让你难以入睡
and make it nearly impossible for your body to sleep.
缓解肌肉紧张的方法之一就是平卧在床
One way of relief this tension is to lay on your back,
用鼻孔舒缓地深呼吸
breathe slowly and deeply through your nose,
使劲捏自己的脚趾
then squeeze your toes as tightly as you can,
然后松开
then simply release the pressure.
重复这个过程
Now you can repeat this process.
然后从下往上 对全身肌肉进行“紧张与放松”训练
Moving upwards of the various muscles in your body,
就算那些没有紧张之感的肌肉
you should perform the squeeze and release technique
也要进行这样的训练
even with the muscles that we don’t feel tense.
(足部的)“紧张与放松”训练之后
After your squeeze and release tools,
小腿也要这样做
do the same exercise with your calves
然后是腹部 等等
then your abdominal muscles and so on,
一直要做到颈部
until you’ve worked it up to the neck.
要让这招发挥最大功效
For maximum effectiveness throughout this technique,
你得专心一意保持平稳的深呼吸
you should focus on maintaining steady and deep breaths.
四 回顾一天的经历
4. Perform a rewind of your day.
想想白天那些单调乏味的事儿 让你自己无聊到睡着
You can use mundane mental tasks to put yourself fall asleep by basically bore yourself
这是睡眠专家推荐的主要方法之一
is one main sleep professional’s recommend.
一上床就闭上眼睛
Once you are in bed close your eyes
并开始把白天发生的事按时间段分开
and begin periodically dividing the events of the day.
从起床开始
Starting at the moment you got off in your bed,
把事情按时间分段 直到让自己睡着为止
they’re dividing as far as you can until you sleep.
尽量回忆起更多的细枝末节
try to remember as much minute details as you can.
方法正确的话 还没等你回忆到午餐
If you’re doing it properly, you should be able to sleep
你就已进入梦乡
before you can even relive all your way back to the lunch.
差不多就是这样了
So that’s pretty much it for this guys.
如果你……这四个方法能让你像婴儿一样快速入睡
If you…these four methods will make you fall sleep like a baby,
还有……别忘了 睡前别喝含咖啡因的饮料 也别吃东西
I also… don’t forget a word: screens caffeine and food before you sleep
这样才能睡得更好
as they may help you to fall asleep better.
差不多就这样啦
So that’s pretty much for it.
下集再见
I’ll see you guys in the next one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

告诉你如何快速入睡的小窍门。

听录译者

今年我叫乐望

翻译译者

战五渣

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hatht-0aSrE

相关推荐