未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在2分钟内快速入睡

How To Fall Asleep In 2 Minutes

如果你和我类似
If you are anything like me
夜里总是这样:
your night goes something like this:
结束了疲惫的一天 你刷了牙
after an exhausting day, you brush your teeth,
套上你的塞尔达主题睡衣 依偎在被窝里
get into your Zelda theme pajamas, snuggle up in bed,
关上灯 然后……一片空白
turn lights off and then …..nothing.
不 并不是大脑空白 进入梦乡
No, not the good kind of nothing,
就在十秒前
the literally ’10 seconds ago
你还觉得再不去睡觉 你就要猝死了
I thought like I would die if I didn’t get into my bed,
而现在 你无比清醒 脑子一片空白
and now I’m perfectly awake ‘ kind of nothing.
于是你试着把眼睛闭得更紧
So you try to squeeze your eyes tighter,
或许是睡姿还不够舒适?
or maybe I’m just not in a comfortable position,
对 这下总睡得着啦
yeah, that’ll solve it.
然而并没有 时钟滴答
But no. The clock ticks,
你的睡眠时间每分每秒在消逝 你越发清醒
and you become increasingly more aware of every waking second of sleep time that you are losing
要是明天工作或学习时打盹
and how increasingly bad tomorrow will be
会多么可怕呀
only if you could have just slept at school or work.
到时很可能会这样
It was so easy then.
而现在这孤独的夜 伴着你的只有最恐怖的想法
But now in the solitude of night, all you have is your deepest darkest thoughts,
和一个讨厌的时钟
and that damn clock.
噢我的妈 都三个小时啦?!
Oh My God, it’s been three hours?!
若你很熟悉上面这个场景 这个视频正好适合你
If this sounds familiar to you, then this video is for you,
因为我们整理了一些最佳的建议和做法
because we’ve compiled some of the best advice and practices
可以让你在几分钟内快速入睡
to increase your odds of falling asleep in minutes.
我们会教你在上床睡觉前需要做什么
And while we’re gonna start off with the stuff you should do before heading your bed,
还会教你美国海军也在用的 当迟迟不能入睡时
we also have a technique used by the US navy to fall asleep in two minutes
能在2分钟内快速入睡的技巧
when you’re stuck there lying awake.
让我们先从睡前必做的七件事说起
So let’s start with 7 things you should do before you sleep.
第一 睡眠环境温度要相对低一些
Number one is to sleep in a colder environment.
燥热的环境 尤其是你头部和身体周围
Your thermal environment, especially surrounding your head and body,
通常是最不受人重视的因素
is perhaps the most under appreciated factor determining
它不仅决定了你今晚入睡的难易程度
not only the ease with which you’ll fall asleep tonight,
也决定了你的睡眠质量
but also your sleep quality.
不论你因为厚毯子 睡衣 还是室温高而过热
Whether you are overheating because of heavy blankets, pajamas, or just a hot room,
都会减少慢波睡眠和快速眼动睡眠
it’s been shown to decrease slow wave sleep and REM sleep.
即使是浅睡状态 体温也须降2至3华氏度 即1.5摄氏度
Even just to initiate sleep, your body has to drop 2-3°F or 1.5°C.
所以 调低室温可以让你的体温下降得更快
And so, being colder actually helps bring your temperature down faster.
你也许会震惊 但我们推荐的室温
It might shock you, but the recommended temperature
在65华氏度 即18.3摄氏度左右
is around 65°F or 18.3°C for your room.
温度太低也同样不利
Going too cold isn’t great either,
但它对入睡或睡眠质量造成的影响
but it doesn’t have the same disruptive effects
并没有高温房间造成的影响严重
on falling asleep or your sleep quality as a hot room does.
第二 上床前冲个热水澡或者泡个澡
Number two is to take a hot shower or bath before bed.
你可能觉得温暖舒适的环境能助你入眠
You might think being all warm and fuzzy is what makes you sleep,
其实事实恰恰相反
but it’s actually kind of the opposite.
当你暴露在高温环境中时 身体无法承受那种热度
When you are exposed to hot temperature, the body can’t hold on to the heat
会将血液运输到皮肤表面
and sends blood to the surface of your skin,
使你的皮肤显得红彤彤
giving you that flushed red appearance.
一旦你走出这温暖的环境
Once you step out of the warmth,
膨胀的血管便将你体内的热量传播到环境中
the dilates blood vessels radiated out the inner heat to your environment,
于是你的核心体温骤降
and your core body temperature plummets.
促使你的身体和大脑以为该睡了
This triggers the body and brain to think it’s sleepy time.
第三 把闹钟收起来
Number three is to put away the clock.
总是去看时间
Simply having the ability to look at and see the time
了解你失去了多少睡眠时间毫无益处
and find out how much you haven’t slept is not helpful
这只会让你焦虑不安
and well, honestly almost stress you out.
监控时间实际上和压力以及清醒兴奋度密切相关
In fact, time monitoring is strongly linked to stress and waking arousal.
第四 减少或避免咖啡因和尼古丁的摄入
Four, you should minimise or avoid caffeine and nicotine.
咖啡 可乐 某些茶类 甚至是巧克力
Coffee, colas, some tea and even chocolate
会让人保持八小时精力旺盛
can take as long as 8 hours to wear out fully.
而尼古丁也是一种兴奋剂
And nicotine is a stimulant.
因此大晚上的还是避免摄入
So avoid them too late in the day.
同样的 也不要在临睡时饮食
It’s also worth avoiding eating too close to bed.
研究表明 避免摄入过多碳水化合物有利于睡眠
Well, some studies show avoiding diets that are excessively bias towards carbs will help.
临睡前 最好避免过饿或过饱
It’s better to just avoid being too hungry or too full before bed.
第五 运动或者疲惫的身体能加快入睡
Number five: exercising and being physically tired can help you fall asleep faster,
但睡前运动超过两到三小时 会让你更晚入睡
but working out two to three hours before bed can keep you up longer.
因此在白天运动会更好
So earlier in the day is better.
午休也是如此
And same goes with naps actually.
小憩一下很好 但别超过下午三点才午休
They’re great, but don’t take them after 3pm
否则夜晚你会更加难以入眠
or it’ll be harder to fall asleep at night.
第六 睡前保证自己完全放松
Number six is to make sure you are actually relaxing before bed.
如果你打算睡觉 却很兴奋
If you’re trying to sleep and you’re wired or on,
你的大脑会来不及准备
your brain just won’t be ready.
睡前一小时里 做点放松的事情
A relaxing activity within an hour before bed,
比如阅读 它会让你完美地进入良好状态
like reading, is the perfect ritual to put you in the right mindset.
最后 第七 是确保自己在白天获得足够的阳光
And finally, number seven is to make sure you are getting sun exposure during the day
并减少夜间的光线照射
and minimising your light exposure during the evening.
可能有人告诉过你 睡前不要用手机 这很对
You’ve probably been told not to use screen before bed, which is true,
但如果你有睡眠问题
but it’s equally as important to get
每天至少获取30分钟的自然日光
natural sunlight for at least 30 minutes a day
和不看手机同样重要
if you have problems falling asleep.
它有助于你适应自己的生物钟
This helps to condition your body’s schedule,
还能适时地诱发疲劳
and trigger tiredness at the right times.
现在 我们已充分根据你的入睡经历 假设了几种情况
So now that we’ve set up some conditions for optimising your experience of falling asleep,
但你还是睡不着
you’re still awake.
实际上 你可能已经做了上述的事 正躺在床上
In fact, maybe you’ve already done those things and you’re lying in bed right now,
绝望地在YouTube上刷着如何更快入睡
but desperately looking up how to fall asleep faster on YouTube,
刷到了这个视频
which led you to this very video
不用否认 你已经违反了规则之一——别看手机
Don’t lie, in which case you have broken rule 7 of not looking at your phone,
但如果你纯粹是出于绝望 那情有可原
but I’ll forgive you if it was in pure desperation.
我是说 我不会指责你的
I mean I won’t complain about the actual view.
但认真点说 如果你用了一切办法都还睡不着
But in all seriousness, if you’re laying in bed after all that,
我这还有个据说是海军使用过的窍门
there’s a technique that the navy allegedly used that.
你可以试试 无论身处何地 都能在两分钟内入睡
If practiced, can literally have you falling asleep in two minutes, no matter where you are.
我说的据说 是因为这些研究不能公开
I say allegedly, because the studies are not publically available
但据称战斗机飞行员也会用这些技巧
but they claim they were used on fighter pilots who would
毕竟对战斗机飞行员来说
often make avoidable mistakes
压力和失眠会让他们犯下本可避免的错误
as a result of stress and ultimately sleeplessness.
实际上 这些方法设计得可以让人在坐着时睡着
In fact, they were designed to allow them to fall asleep even while sitting up.
六周之后 据称96%的飞行员都能在两分钟内入睡
And after six weeks, they claimed that 96%of the pilots could fall asleep in less than 2 minutes.
方法如下
It goes like this.
首先 有条不紊地放松你身体的每一处
First, you need to systematically relax each part of your body.
深吸一口气 闭上双眼
Take a deep breath. Close your eyes,
注意力集中到你的脸部
and begin to focus on your face.
想像你的每块肌肉缓慢地放松
Picture every muscle slowly relaxing.
你可以先眯起眼睛 按摩你的脸 让脸部放松
If you need help, squish and squint your face first, and then let it relax.
在感觉到两颊 舌头 嘴巴 下巴都放松的同时 呼出一口气
Breathe out as you feel your cheeks, tongue, mouth and jaw relaxed.
想象你的眼睛沉进了眼眶
Even imagining your eyes sinking into their sockets.
然后慢慢将注意力下移到身体
Then slowly make your way down your body and
用同样的方式让每个肌肉群放松
do the same thing to each muscle group
先绷紧全身 放松你的肩膀和手臂
Tighten and relax your shoulders,
再从前臂放松到手指
then arms, from forearms to fingers,
从胸部放松到腿部 最后放松你的脚
chest and legs, and finally your feet,
全程深呼吸 集中精力放松全身
all well breathing deeply and focusing on the relaxation.
整个身体放松完毕
Once you’ve gone through the whole body,
便集中注意力 清空意识 进入冥想状态
you focus on clearing your mind into a meditative state.
你或许会回忆一天的经历 或脑海中浮现出画面
As thoughts about your day, or images pop to your mind,
尽量不要去想 让这些想法靠边
try not to dwell them and let them pass.
只关注你的身体 促使肌肉不自觉收缩
Simply thinking through motions can stimulate your muscles to involuntarily contract.
这与冥想很类似 别让你的想法消耗你的精力
Much like meditation. Don’t let the thoughts consume you.
试着集中精力在呼吸上
Try to focus on breathing in and out.
或者你可以想象自己在一个平静的场景里
Or you can visualise yourself in a calm location,
比如 夏日里 你在吊床上慢悠悠地摇来摇去
like on a warm summer’s day in a hammock swing slowly back and forth.
如果你没办法暂停你的想法
If you can’t stop your thoughts,
你可以在脑海里想着 别想 别想 别想 重复十秒
they suggest repeating don’t think, don’t think, don’t think for ten seconds.
也许听起来很傻或者很容易
It may sound silly or fairly simple,
但熟能生巧
but it’s the practice that makes perfect.
据网上所传 人们用了一段时间后才发现确实有效
And anecdotally online, people have found it to work after dedicating time to it.
但和大多事物一样 其中的诀窍 是每晚不断练习
But the key, like most things, is to consistently practice each night.
这个方法在第一晚不会那么好用
It won’t be a simple solution on your first night,
但假如你没有任何睡眠障碍或其他问题
but weeks in you’ll much more likely to fall asleep instantly,
假以数周 你会越来越容易快速入睡
assuming you don’t have a sleep disorder or other condition.
除此之外 我还要给你一个建议
Now there is one more suggestion
这也是快速入睡方法中的唯一一个最重要的建议
that is considered the single most important tip to falling asleep immediately,
如果其他方法你照做不来 就照以下这个方法:
and if you can’t follow any others, follow this:
无论如何 即便是周末 也要每天在同样的时间睡觉和起床
go to bed and wake up at the same time of the day, no matter what, even the weekends.
我懂 这个方法很逊
I know, it sucks.
但人是习惯性生物 如果你想立刻入睡
But we are creatures of habit and if you want to be able to fall asleep immediately,
养成良好的习惯 会让你的身体如同闹钟一样准时运作
getting into a good routine will set up your body to literally work like clockwork.
如果使用了以上所有方法 你还是睡不着
And after all that, if you still can’t fall asleep,
别光睁着眼躺着
don’t lie awake in bed.
研究表明 长时间无法入睡会致人焦虑
Studies show that not falling asleep for an extended period of time causes anxiety,
只会让入睡更加困难
and only makes things worse.
所以干脆直接起床吧
So just get up
做些放松的或有点无趣的事 直到你开始犯困
and do a relaxing or slightly boring activity until you feel sleepy.
感谢大家观看
Thank you guys for watching.
本次视频我们采用了有点活泼的风格
We played around with animation style a little bit in this video.
时长更长了 如果你对此有什么想法 请在评论区留言
It’s a little longer. So let us know in the comments what you thought of it.
我们还打算整理一个播放列表 附上睡眠相关视频
And we’re gonna make a playlist of a lot more sleep videos over there,
因为睡眠很日常 也很重要
cause it’s a common thing, cause it’s very important.
想观看更多视频 就点击这个通知图标订阅我们
Make sure you subscribe for more and click that bell.
-没错 点击这个通知图标 这很重要-我正要说呢
– Oh yeah, click that bell, that matters apparently.- I’m gonna tell you.
想看更多我们的视频 点击通知图标
Click the bell if you want to see more of our videos,
我们下次见 再会哟
and otherwise we’ll see you next time. See you later.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了睡前必做的七件事,及海军、飞行员都可能用过的快速入睡技巧。助你轻松入睡,告别睡眠障碍。

听录译者

Cecilia

翻译译者

Serena

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYm20F9WXU

相关推荐