ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

演讲收尾的技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

演讲收尾的技巧

How to end the presentation!

[播放背景音乐]
[Music playing]
第十二单元 结束报告
Unit 12 Concluding a presentation
Tressa Peas是一名市场调查员
Tressa Reas is a market researcher
她为Coss Pa小组做的报告进入尾声
She is coming to the end of her presentation to Coss Pa group
报告内容为她对客户的调查总结
about her research into their customers.
以上是本次调查结果的重点
So those are the key results of the survey. 
我希望你们能有效地运用
I hope you will be able to use them effectively.
好的 我的报告马上就讲完了
well, I’m come to end my presentation.
我的目的是给你们一个对背景 调查的途径和结论的概论性描述
My aim was to give you a good overview of the background,the approach and the results of the survey.
我们知道开展这项调查是有多繁琐
We have seen how far reaching the research is in terms of numbers
大量的样本给了我们精确具体的数据
are large sample sites have given us very accurate and specific data.
我们同时也看到
We have also looked
受访者给出了更多全球普遍性反馈
That more general in global feedback that respondents give.
那可以说明你们公司有一些重要的潜在客户
Which show that there may be some important ramifications for your company.
正如我之前所说 你可以通过你手中的调查报告知道更多的细节
As I said before, you can study this in further detail in your handouts
如果你有问题 我很高兴你发邮件告诉我
and I’d be happy for you to email me any further questions.
在这里非常感谢各位的聆听
So thanks you very much for listening,
各位现在还有什么疑问吗?我会尽量回答各位
and if you like to ask me any questions now then I’ll be happy to try and answer them.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
作为客户服务经理
As a customer service manager
这些结果主要和人们的投诉有关
These results are particularly relevant to people lament charge of.
所以我想问一下 你之前说
So I’d like to ask earlier you showed that
一些客户对于他们和我们公司核心部门合作的经历的反馈
some of the costumers’ feedback about their experience of dealing with our core center.
几乎都是不好的
All the feedback seem to universally negative
所以我是不是可以认为客户的反馈都是消极的
so am I right in thinking that none of the feedback was positive?
如果真是那样 我得出了一个也许很难相信的结论
If that’s the case, I found it somewhat difficult to believe
就是我们得到了好的评分 却没有得到好的评价
as there were positive scores from some participants, but no positive comments.
我能重新描述下你的问题看看我的理解对不对吗
Can I check if I understand you properly?
你的意思是为什么我没有把客户的好评作为客户反馈的一大因素
You mean why I didn’t put any positive comments on the customers’ feedback on the side?
是的 我们的确有一些好的评价
Yes, surely there were some positive comments.
当然 你的问题很好 我能理解你在担心什么
Of course, it’s a good question. I can understand all the concern for you.
让我解释给你听
Let me explain.
正如我之前所说 我只在这里展示最主要的结果
As I said before, I was only presenting the main findings.
全部的细节都在你手里的报告里
The full details are in your report.
但是 关于对核心部门的反馈
With regard to the feedback on the core center, however,
恐怕这些回应要么是否定的要么是中性的
I’m afraid the responses were either negative or quite neutral.
但是你并没有报告任何中立的评论
But you didn’t report any of the neutral comments.
你说的很对 我没有报告任何中立的评价
You are quite right. I didn’t report any of the neutral comments.
但是我的目的是给你一个调查结果的概况
But my aim was to give you an overview of the findings,
不是去展示每一个细节
not to going to every single detail.
但是我调查的评论代表了大多数 为什么不接受它呢
But my comments are representative of the majority, don’t why accept,
不需要事无巨细全部展示 明白了吗?
don’t tell the whole story. Is that make sense?
我想是的 谢谢
I guess so, thanks.
好吧 我想在这里简要说说对于报告(为什么)Patrasia给出的是一个总结
well, perhaps I can say here that my brief to Patrasia was to give a summary not for report
因此 我也应该对这种方式承担一些责任
So perhaps I can take some responsibility for the way the findings were presented.
现在 我还有一个问题 是……
Now, I’d also like to ask a question, ah… that is,
做了调查之后 你认为还有其它地方有问题吗
having carried out the survey, do you think there are any questions
比如我们应该考虑却没考虑进去的那一部分
that we should include as apart of the survey but didn’t?
你会觉得需要继续跟进吗
Perhaps you recommend the follow up the survey?
首先让我先从其它调查的方面来回答你的问题
Let me deal with your question first about another survey.
过去我们经常被劝告去做一些其它调查
I think we’d always recommend another survey, but only after
但是你最后的结论都是基于第一个调查而来的
you’ve implemented actually based on the results of the first survey.
这样你可以监控这些变化是否有效
That way you can monitor whether the changes were effective.
但是我们讨论的是在之后的18个月到2年的事情
But we probably talking about after about 18 months to 2 years.
现在你对于是否需要开展更多的调查的问题
Now as for your question about whether we should ask another question,
我的回答是不 我认为这个调查结果已经非常全面了
I’d say no. I think the findings here are fairly conclusive.
而且如果引入太多的数据有可能会使得结果不准确
Anyway there is the danger of generating too much data with this type of research.
我明白了
I see.
还有谁有问题吗
Anyone else?
好吧 如果是这样的话 非常感谢你们的倾听 如果你们还有其它问题的话
Well, in that case, thank you very much for listening, if you have any further questions,
请随时与我联系 我的联系方式在你手中报告的第一页
feel free to contact me any time, my contact details are on the first page of your report.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频介绍了一位市场调查员为一个公司做最后的调查总结报告

听录译者

Yolo

翻译译者

。。

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_g2tzwTe8

相关推荐