ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

初学者如何做单脚深蹲 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

初学者如何做单脚深蹲

How To Do PISTOL SQUATS for Beginners | STEP BY STEP GUIDE | 7 Step Progression

这是我逐步教
This is my step
初学者如何做手枪式深蹲的步骤
by step guide to teach you how to do pistol squats for beginners.
嘿 你们好
hey you guys.
许多的人总是问
a lot of people always ask it’s how
“你究竟是如何做手枪式深蹲的?”
in the world do you do a pistol squat? ”
我知道这看似特别难 但如果你努力
I know they seem super tough, but if you work at them,
花时间按指导步骤来做
and spend the time doing the step
你们大家都可以做到
by step guide, you guys can get there.
别指望一夜之间或
don ’ t expect to get there overnight,
几个星期就能做到
or even in a couple of weeks.
这些动作有时得花几个月来增强力量
These can take sometimes months to build the strength,
和灵活度 才能完成一套完整的
flexibility to be able to go right
手枪式深蹲
down into a full pistol squat.
那我们何不从头开始呢?
Why don’t we start from the beginning?
手枪式深蹲需要大量移动 热身也很重要
Pistol squats require a lot of mobility andwarmup is critical.
当你想做某种手枪式深蹲
Anytime you ’ re going to be doing any kind
或只想尝试准备 深蹲时
of pistol squat, or even just trying to get ready for this,
我建议你先做10或15分钟热身
I recommend that you ’ ve done a 10 or 15 minute warmup.
尤其要注重脚踝热身
Really think about especially getting theankles warmed up.
那真的很重要
That’s really critical.
其实 当我们做手枪式深蹲时
Many of us actually lack the proper ankle, knee, or hip mobility
很多人的脚踝 膝部和臀部缺乏适当的移动
to actually go all the way down into a pistol squat.
因为这个动作会使你的身体
So since this is really going to force your body
进行 你不习惯做的
into a deep, untrained range of motion
深度未经训练的移动
that you’re not used to.
真正关键的是要摆脱低质器材
Poor mechanics is really going to be a critical piece to get rid of.
我们想改善开始做深蹲时的动作 进行更加深度 动作
We want to improve that before you actually start going down into that super deep range of motion.
因此 身体适应真的很重要
It’s really important that the body getsacclimated.
那就是为什么我们做这些小步骤
That ’ s why we take these tiny steps
来指导身体如何正确地做手枪式深蹲
of teaching the body how to do proper form.
我常告诉大家 首先得有把椅子 才能开始
The first thing I usually tell people is: start with a chair.
实际上 我带了个厚枕头
I actually have this thick pillow here because a lot
因为很多时候 椅子有些 偏低
of times chairs can actually be kind of low.
如果你不习惯单腿站立后下蹲
If you ’ re not used to standing on one leg and lowering down,
那似乎真的很远
that can seem really far.
特别是不会做时 再做一遍
Especially if you don ’ t, once again,
移动脚踝或加大大腿 的力量
have that ankle mobility, or the strength in your leg.
因此 加上垫子
So add a cushion.
因为它能让你
What that ’ s going to do is give you
开始训练时更轻松
a few inches to work with to begin the process.
所以接下来要做的
So what you ’ re going to do
是站在椅子前面
is stand in front of your chair,
尽可能靠近
you ’ re going to be as close
椅子的后面
to the back of the chair – actually,
和椅子的前面一样
the front of the chair as possible.
提起一条腿
You’re going to lift one leg.
想象臀部缩紧 因为这里需要保持平衡
Think about engaging your abs because there is some balance involved here,
我想 你要考虑往回收紧臀部
and I want you to think about pinching your hips back,
再慢慢下蹲 轻轻坐在枕头上
and lowering down gently onto the pillow.
然后脚后跟用力推
Then you ’ re just going to push through your heel,
再站直
and stand straight up.
这个附加动作起到巨大作用
It makes a huge difference having this extra amount here
因为我不会向后倒 太远
because I ’ m not dropping back super far.
如果你还不习惯做
Especially if you’re not used to doing it.
你会感到有点疲惫
It can feel a little discombobulating.
这正说明你的锻炼有效
This is something you can work into your workouts.
不管你是在家还是在健身馆
Whether you’re at home, or in the gym.
建议每条腿做10或15次 重复两组
I would recommend doing 10 or 15 on each leg, a couple sets.
你需要坚持做几周 甚至更久
This is something you need to do for a couple of weeks, or even longer
如果你确实没有那样的力量和灵活度
if you really don’t have that strength, or mobility.
再一遍 现在开始下蹲
Once again, you’re just dropping down.
你若做了一段时间
Let’s say you’ve been doing that
你就会感觉到 “天啊!这动作原来这么简单!
for a while and you’re like “ Gosh, this has actually gotten pretty easy.
我感觉我充满活力
I’m feeling like I’m popping up,
我感觉自己的脚后跟在伸展
I feel myself pushing through my heel.
我感觉真的好极了 我感觉更强壮了”
I’m feeling really good about this. I’m feeling stronger. “
那么 最后
Then eventually,
你要撤掉枕头
you ’ re going to get rid of the pillow.
我们将撤掉枕头
So we ’ ll get rid of that guy
因为我们不再需要它了
because we don ’ t need him anymore.
现在我们没有枕头了 我不知道
So now we’ve lost about-I don’t know,
这挺有挑战的
quite a bit here.
我们将做同样的动作
So we’re going to do that same thing.
先站立 拉伸臀部
we’re going to stand, my abs are engaged.
接着收紧臀部
I ’ m going to hinge at my hip,
然后再向后坐
I ’ m going to sit back,
接着我将
and then I ’ m going to push
在我站直的时侯 脚后跟用力
through the backs of my heels as I come back up, straight.
所以现在 我的动作的幅度比以前更大了
So now my range of motion has gotten a little bit deeper than it was before.
这使我变得更加吃力
Now this is making me work a little harder.
我锻炼了其他肌肉
I ’ m strengthening other muscles,
我之前没做过 可能更大的动作
maybe in a bit of a deeper range of motion that I wasn ’ t
因为我有枕头时我动作更小
doing before because I was up a little higher with that pillow being here.
再来10到15次
Once again, 10 to 15 reps,
大概两到三轮
maybe anywhere from two, to three rounds.
再一遍 初学者可能要花点时间
Once again, this could take a while for thebeginners.
这是你要好好努力的
That ’ s something you may need to work on
也许一或两个月才能真正获得力量
for maybe a month or two, to really get that strength.
一旦我们做了一段时间
Once we’ve done that for a while and you’re
你会感觉“好的 我有活力了” 我感觉更强了
like” Okay, I’m popping up. I’m feeling stronger.
我那里已经活动了
I’ve built that mobility there,
我需要的力量有了 ” 我们将
that strength that I really needed ”, we’re going to
移去椅子
get rid of the chair.
因此 我们还有其他步骤
So there is our other step.
现在我们要移动
The other thing- now we’re going to move
到协助手枪式深蹲
into more of an assisted pistol squat.
这些动作很棒
These are great.
你可以使用一个TRX 或者绷带
You can either use a TRX, you can use bands;
任何可以拉住你身体的东西
anything to hold on that’s going to give you a good grip.
如绳子 你有什么能用的都行
Ropes, whatever you may have.
首先我们来个协助手枪式深蹲
The first thing we ’ re going to start with is an assisted pistol squat,
我将 用一个盒子
and I ’ m going to bring a box in.
用盒子是因为
The reason for the box is because a lot
人们往往不会活动脚踝
of times people don ’ t have the ankle mobility,
弯曲 做大幅度的下降动作
and flexion to get down into that deep rangeof motion.
这样使你
What this is going to do is allow you to
开始感觉蹲的更低
begin to feel what it feels like to start going down lower,
更低 但是这也让我
but it’s also going to allow me
没有足够的灵活度一直蹲到底
to maybe not have the flexibility to go all the way down.
看看我是如何使脚下垂的吗?
See how it’s allowing my foot to droop?
当你踩在地板上 就不会了
When you’re on the floor you don’t have that
因为你会撞到地板
because you’re going to be hitting the floor.
你得能够
You have to be able to have the
灵活抬起你的脚 离开地板
flexibility to lift your foot up to clear the floor.
那么将要做的是
So what this is going to do is
使我一点点来
going to let me bypass that a little bit.
这使我有点 如果你不会 没有灵活性
It’s kind of letting me cheat with my flexibility if you don’t have it.
但是 这也有助于
But it’s also going to help me
继续增强臀部 下蹲位置
continue to build that strength in the glutes, the quads,
和腿筋的力量
the hamstrings;
需要的各个位置和脚踝的灵活性
all the places I need it, and that ankle flexion.
有一阵子我想中间放下腿
So for a while I would say go midway down,
做一个九十度角再站立
make it to almost a 90 degree angle, and stand.
现在放松 最棒的是现在
I’m releasing. What’s great is I’m using
你可以多次使用手臂
– you can use your arms for a lot of this.
不总是你的腿部
It’s not all your legs yet.
那么现在开始下蹲
So you’re dropping down.
当你起身时 可以用你的手臂
As you come up you can use your arms right now.
考虑用手臂支撑起来
think about assisting yourself up with your arms.
我真的觉得通过腿来支撑
I’m really feeling that through my legs,
但是 我可以做蹲更低的动作
but it’s getting me into that deeper range of motion.
一旦你加速完成这个动作
So once you’ve done that and acclimated your body to that,
你会积聚力量
you’re building up that strength,
那样 你可以做得更低
that’s when you can go even deeper.
现在我们在箱子上再做一次
So now we ’ re going to go all
完整的训练
the way down on the box because, once again,
因为如果你 在抬腿时不够灵活
if you don’t have the flexibility to lift this leg up and clear it,
可能是这样 还需要整个过程的动作辅助
maybe you’re here, it’s still going to help you work the full range of motion.
你依然要用手臂支撑起身
You’re still using your arms to help you up.
一旦做好 我可以用手臂推起身
Once I get here I can use my arms to help pull me up,
但是那样 就是教导我
but then it’s teaching me how
如何用脚后背压力起来
to press through the backs of my legs.
通过脚后跟 深蹲
Through my heels, through my quads, throughmy glutes.
这是你要继续做的另一件事
So this is another thing you’re going to work on for a while.
假设你锻炼了一段时间
Let’s say you’ve done that for a while.
再一遍 这可能要 几周 几个月来加速
Once again, this could be weeks to months to feel more acclimated with that.
现在我们在地板上进行
Now we’re just going to go to the floor.
现在我们抓住物体TRX 或是其他东西
Now we’re going to grab whatever we have. TRX or something.
我们要稳定脚部力量 站稳
We’re going to stabilize our feet strong into the ground,
我们做一个漂亮的 紧张的核心锻炼
we’re going to have a nice, tight core.
这次我会考虑
This time I’m going to think
试着尽量少用手臂
about trying not to use my arms as much.
下一步 手臂不出力
That’s the next step: losing the use of my arms.
现在我一直下降
Now I’m going to drop all the way down,
考虑用双腿出力
and think about really pushing with my legs.
我没有把力气集中在手臂 把自己拉起来
I’m not concentrating on my arms pulling me up as much.
我在下降 接着用力推—
I’m lowering, and then I’m pushing –
你看—我现在在集中精力
as you can see – I’m really concentrating
使用双腿做这个动作 起身
on my legs doing the work now. And up.
好的
Alright. So.
很好 再做一次
Great way, once again,
你得建立力量
you’re really going to have to build that strength.
通过脚踝建立一种灵活性
You’re building that flexion through your ankles,
你的臀部积聚 需要的力量
you’re getting that hip strength you need.
因此 在最后 做完后
So finally, at the very end when you’ve done that,
你会感觉到自己
and you feel like you’re actually
真的在上升
lifting yourself up, out of that squat
不要用手臂
without really using your arms up –
也许只需十分之一的臂力就可以站起来
– maybe 10% of your arms are helping you up –
现在 可以进阶用哑铃做
then it’s time to progress to using a dumbbell.
这起到反作用力
This is going to work as a counterweight.
当你第一次下蹲
So when you first start, and you lower down,
你要考虑释放重力
you’re going to think about bringing the weight out
因为如果你感觉毫无重力
because if you don’t have any weight
你可能就会 往后倒
in your hand you’re probably going to go backward.
你会摔倒
You’re going to fall back
因为你得学会使力 保持平衡
because you have to learn to be able to push and keep yourself balanced.
这真的是开始的好方法
So this is a really good way to start.
只是通过施力
It’s just by holding the weight out.
你下降 用力站起
You’re going to lower down and press up.
这真的会帮助我平衡
This is really going to help me balance out.
这对初学者很有帮助
This is great for beginners.
施加重力 下蹲
Hold your weight out, lower down.
这有助于保持平衡
This is helping me stay balanced.
通过脚后跟下压再站直
Pressing up, through my heels, and standingstraight up.
起身
And up.
这个动作有用到很多种器械
So there’s a lot of mechanics with this.
我保证 如果你按步骤做
I guarantee, if you follow all of these steps,
花些时间 再一遍
you take your time – once again, this isn ’ t
一周也是可以学会的
something you’re going to learn in a week.
这可能很花时间
This could take a long time.
它可能需要几个月甚至好几个月来保证
It could take months and months to make sure
你有力量
that you have that strength,
你有动力 恰当做好这些动作
you have that mobility to really do all of these properly.
真的要有适当的器械
It ’ s really about proper mechanics and going
在一切就备就绪 你真正开始做下蹲时
into it with everything in place before you
不会有什么困难的
really start throwing them down, without having all of that built in.
好吧 我希望
All right, you guys.
这对你们有帮助
I hope this was helpful.
我真喜欢做手枪式深蹲
I do love pistol squats.
它们很棒
They are great.
能更好地调整和加强腿部后面的力量
Super great for toning, and strengtheningthe back of your legs.
确保在合适的健身器械上按要求做
Just make sure you go through the steps to get the proper mechanics.
感谢今天和我一起锻炼
Thanks for joining me today.
点此链接,我会和你们一起锻炼
Check out ATHLEANXXforWomen.com and I’llwork out with you guys soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

瘦腿训练之单腿深蹲 你也可以做到的。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYUb69O7xj8

相关推荐