未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何深入工作并更有成效

how to do deep work and be more productive.

Deep work are professional activities performed in a state of distraction-free concentration
深度工作指的是在全神贯注状态下
that push your cognitive capabilities to their limit.
挑战认知极限的专业活动
These efforts create new value, improve your skills,
这些努力创造全新的价值 提升你的技能
and are hard to replicate.
并且难以复制
This is the definition of deep work given
这就是卡尔•纽波特在他的同名著作中
by Cal Newport in his book with the same name.
所给出的深度工作的定义
It provides a clear-cut pathway to
书中明确提到
improve your academic or professional efforts by shifting
通过调整心态来提升
your mindset while you are working.
学术或专业技能的方式
Deep work is a valuable skill to learn
深度工作是一项十分值得学习的技能
because it allows you to produce and develop skills at an”elite” level
因为它可以使你以精英的水准练就并发展技能
And here we are saying elite in terms of quality and speed.
这里精英指的是质量和速度
However, due to the form that media betrays work nowadays
然而当今社会工作与媒介水火不容
and also the way that companies are structured,
以及公司的组织架构方式
it seems like shallow work and just being busy over all
表面上看来 相比于深度工作的复杂性
is preferred over the complexity of deep work.
人们更倾向于浅层工作以及低效的忙碌
However this also means that those were able to
然而 这也意味着那些
create opportunities to work deeply will also be able to thrive.
能创造深度工作机会的人也能获得成长
Since we will be covering some of the concepts found in the book
因为我们将涉及到书中的一些相关概念
It’s highly recommended that you delve into the concepts yourself.
强烈建议你好好钻研一下这些概念
If you want to listen to Deep Work,
如果你想听《深度工作》这本书
you should stay tuned to the end of this episode
一定要认真看完这期节目
because I’ll show you how you can do that for free
因为我将会教你如何免费达到效果
[transition]
[过渡中]
Deep work can be contrasted with shallow work,
与深度工作相比 浅层工作是
which comprises of non-cognitively demanding,logistical-style tasks,
由非认知性需求 逻辑性任务构成
often performed while distracted.
经常在一心多用的情况下进行
These efforts tend to not create much new value
浅层工作所付出的努力不会产生新价值
in the world and are easy to replicate.
并且很容易效仿
But what is deep work all about?
但到底什么是深度工作?
Deep work requires you
深度工作需要你
to maintain a high degree of concentration while working on hard tasks.
在处理困难任务时保持精神高度集中
Instead of relying on the notion of being busy,
相对于把重心放在忙碌本身上
deep work is more focused on your ability to be mindfully productive
深度工作更关注你 谨慎做事
and tackle high quality work that has a clear-cut purpose in your goals.
和有目标的处理一些高质量工作的能力
In a certain way,
在某种程度上
deep work applies concepts of minimalism and essentialism
深度工作采用了极简主义和本质主义的概念
and translate that into an activity
并把它变成
that allows your attention to focus on a specific skill
一种使你的注意力集中在一项特定技能上的活动
while always remembering to receive feedback
与此同时 也会始终记得接收反馈
to correct your attention and delve even deeper into your work.
来调整你的注意力并更专注于工作
Adam Grant uses a formula that basically states
亚当•格兰特用一个公式基本阐述
the High-Quality work produced equals time spent multiplied by the intensity of focus.
高质量工作的产出等于所花时间乘以专注度
With this in mind,
记住这一点
by maximising the intensity of how you work,
把你工作强度调到最大化
you are maximizing the result produced per unit of time spent.
就代表着将你单位时间内的产能最大化
But even if we just concluded that deep work is valuable,
即使我们刚刚得出深度工作让人受益匪浅的结论
we also know that getting into
同时我们也明白要进入
that state of mind can be incredibly hard.
那种精神状态是非常难的
That’s why it’s so important to
这就是为什么
transform our good intentions into habits and routines
把我们的美好意愿转化成使我们能练习深度工作
that actually allow us to practice deep work.
的习惯和日常是如此重要
[with phone] One of the barriers of deep work is, the so-called **culture of connectivity**
深度工作的一个障碍 一方面是所谓的社交文化
that always allows us to stay connected and keeps us distracted.
它使你不断与他人保持联系 并分散注意力
Because we’re always trying to
因为我们永远在试图
see whether there’s a new notification or a new email arriving in our inbox
查看我们的收件箱里有没有新通知或者新邮件
in the end of the day,
当一天结束的时候
this unables you to focus thoroughly in your work
这让你无法完全专注在工作上
and producing a higher quantity of shallow work.
最后仅仅只是完成了大量的浅层工作
Furthermore,easier tasks will always be the tasks that we want to do.
此外 我们总是想做更容易的工作
They usually provide us with automatic rewards
简易的工作通常让我们能不劳而获
and our human brain is much more prone to seek behaviours that result in quick rewards
而我们的大脑更容易搜索能带来即时回报的行为
than seek behaviours that carry long-term rewards,
而不是那些长期回报的行为
even if those are much better and much more valuable.
即使这些更好 更有价值
The thing here to trying to fight is the notion
这里要努力克服的是
that by being busy you are being productive.
繁忙就是效率的概念
Busyness and productiveness are two terms that do not necessarily overlap.
繁忙和效率是两个定义 它们不一定重叠
Being busy is doing lots of stuff in a visible manner
繁忙就是以一种看得见的方式做很多事情
-small tasks that you can check off your to do lists.
以及可以核对代办清单的一些小任务
However, most of the times these tasks don’t add up to a deeply rewarding conclusion or
然而 很多时候 这些任务不会得出一个很有意义的结论或者
allow you to progress in your work.
让你在工作中进步
A good way to add more deep work
在你的生活中加入更多深度工作一个好方法就是
into your life is to ritualizing its concept and creating a routine out of it,
将它仪式化并由此创建一个日常程序
Basically when you decide when and how you should be producing that deep work,
基本来说 当你决定何时以及如何进行深度工作时
you are creating a ritual for your self to do that
你正在一天中或者一周中的某时某刻
on a certain time of day or certain time of the week
建立一种习惯
And this really helps you understand
而且这真的能帮助你
how you can take the shallow work you’ve been previously.
理解当下进行的浅层工作
And turn it into a more rewarding and valuable type of work
并且将它转化为一种更高回报和价值的工作类型
Another thing that’s really important is to reduce time spent in social media.
另一件重要的事就是减少在社交媒体上花费的时间
The focus here on social media is
关注社交媒体是
focus and devote your available time for working.
你关注并投入你工作的时间
Some strategies for this are silencing your phone,
处理这个问题的一些方法是把手机静音
putting it on other room, uninstalling apps,
放在别的房间 卸载应用程序
quiting one social media platform at a time, etc.
一次退出一个社交平台等等
The key is to treat your phone
关键是把你的手机当作一个
as a powerful and useful tool to help you delve into a deep work routine
在你不被牵着鼻子走的同时
while also preventing it from dominating your life.
帮助你探究深度工作习惯的一种强大且有效的方式
If you are interested in these concepts,
如果你对这些概念有兴趣
you can actually listen to
你可以在有声读物上
Deep Work for free with Audible,
免费听整本《深度工作》
Audible is sponsoring today’s episode and is basically better than ever:
今天这期节目的赞助商而且比以前更好的是
besides getting one free audiobook per month,
除了每个月得到一本免费的有声书
which can be Deep Work
可以是《深度工作》
or any other book we’ve discussed in a past video
或者其他任何我们往期视频讨论过的书
your subscription will
(以及在他们目录里的许多其他畅销书)订阅后
that you can’t hear anywhere else
其中你听不到其他任何东西
as well as more than a hundred audio-guided
以及由一百多名音频指导的
fitness and meditation programs
健身和冥想项目
and newspapers such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal or Washington Post,
像《纽约时报》《华尔街日报》或《华盛顿邮报》等报刊
all delivered daily for free in your Audible app.
每天免费在 你的有声阅读软件上推送
Basically Audible allows you to develop
基本上 通过倾听有声读物可以让你改善
so many areas of your life by listening constantly and learning more.
在生活的方方面面
Also if you start reading Deep Work in your car,
如果你开始在车上
at the gym, or while commuting
健身房或者上下班途中阅读深度工作一书
and decide you hate it, you can also exchange if for
并觉得不喜欢 你也可以很方便地拿你的有声书
for other audiobook of your choice with no hassles involved.
交换其他可供选择的有声读物
As of this moment you can start listening to Deep Work for free
所以你可以开始用30天的有声读物
with your 30-day Audible trial through your first audiobook
试听深度工作 这样你的第一本有声书
plus two Audible Originals will be free.
加上两个有声原版是免费的
You can visit [http://audible.com/mariana](http://audible.com/mariana)
访问[http://audible.com/mariana](http://audible.com/mariana)网站
or text **(SMS Code)** to 500-500
或发送文本( SMS 代码)到500-500
to start reading now.
来开始阅读吧
If you are interested in these concepts,
如果你对这些话题感兴趣
I usually do videos on productivity, organization , and motivations,
我做了关于很多效率组织 驱动力方面的视频
so if it starts to interest you.
如果你有兴趣
you can subscribe to the channel
订阅我们的频道
because there is a new video coming up every single weekend
因为我们每周都会更新一个视频
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s episode and I will see you next week.
希望你喜欢今天的节目 下周见
Bye guys!
再见 各位

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

什么是深入工作 我们怎样才能深入工作

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julianne

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg8xd7GC30

相关推荐