ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

帮你养成好习惯的七个方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

帮你养成好习惯的七个方法

How to Develop a Habit in 7 Steps | Brian Tracy

Nighty five percent of everything you do is a result of your habits,
你所做的95%的事情都会受你的习惯影响
either helpful or hurtful.
不管是好习惯还是坏习惯
Hello! I’m Brian Tracy and today I want to give you
你们好 我是Brian Tracy 今天我想跟你们分享
my 7-step formula for developing a new habit.
培养一个新习惯的七个方法
How long does it take to develop a new habit?
养成一个新习惯要多久呢?
The time period can be any length
所花费的时间可以是任意的
from a single second to several years.
从一两秒到十几年不等
The speed of new habit pattern development
新习惯模式的形成速度
is largely determined by the intensity of the emotion
很大程度上取决于 当你决定以某种特殊方式
that accompanies the decision to begin acting in a particular way.
去开始行动时的情感强烈程度
Many people think and talk about and resolve to lose weight and
许多人心里想着 嘴上说着决定去减肥
become physically fit.
或者去健身
This may go on for years.
这种情况能持续许多年(而不去行动)
Then one day the doctor says that,
然后有一天医生说
“If you don’t get your weight down, and improve your physical condition,
“如果你不把体重降下来 不改善你的身体情况
you are in danger of dying at an early age.”
你就会有英年早逝的危险”
Suddenly, the thought of dying can be so intense or frightening
突然间 这个人对死亡感到十分紧张和害怕
that the individual immediately changes his diet,
以至于立刻就改变了他的饮食习惯
begins exercising, stops smoking, and becomes a healthy and fit person.
开始去锻炼 戒烟 并做一个健康生活的人
Psychologists refer to this as a ‘significant emotional experience’.
心理学家称之为“深刻情感体验”
Sometimes they call them ‘SEE’, a significant emotional event.
有时也称它们“SEE”——一个给情绪带来深刻影响的事件
Any experience of intense joy or pain combined with the behavior,
任何带有强烈快乐或痛苦体验的行为
can create a habitual behavior pattern that may endure for the rest of a person’s life.
可以产生一种持续一生的习惯性行为
For example, putting your hand on a hot stove or touching a live electrical wire
举个例子 当你用手去摸火炉 或者去碰电线
will give you an intense and immediate pain or shock.
你会感到一阵强烈的刺痛或电击
The experience may only take a split second,
这种体验可能只有一两秒
but for the rest of your life,
但是从那以后
you will have developed the habit
你就养成了
of not putting your hand on hot stoves or touching live electrical wires.
不摸火炉 不碰电线的习惯
The habit will have been formed instantly and endure permanently.
这种习惯的形成在于一瞬间 可以持续一辈子
According to the experts,
专家们说
it takes about 21 days to break or form a habit pattern of medium complexity.
放弃或养成一个一般的习惯需要二十一天
By this, we mean simple habits
这时 我们说的是那些简单的习惯
such as getting up earlier at a specific hour,
例如定点早起
exercising each morning before you start out,
每天早上出门前 去锻炼半小时
listening to podcast in your car,
在车里听播客
going to bed at a certain hour,
晚上定点睡觉
being punctual for appointments,
有约会时准时到场
planning everyday in advance or completing your tasks before you start something else.
提前计划好每一天 或者在做别的事前 先完成手头的任务
These are habits of medium complexity
这些都是中等难度
that can be quite easily developed
在通过14到21天的反复训练之后
in 14 to 21 days through practice and repetition.
可以很容易培养的习惯
Over the years, a simple, powerful, proven methodology
多年来 一个简洁有力的
has been determined for new habit development.
养成新习惯的办法已被证实有效
It’s very much like a recipe for preparing a dish in the kitchen.
这很像你在厨房里做菜时的菜谱
You can use it to develop any habit that you desire.
你可以用它去培养你想拥有的任何习惯
Over time, you will find it easier and easier to develop the habits
慢慢地你就会发现 把你想要的习惯
that you want to incorporate into your personality.
渗透进你的性格会变得越来越容易
First, you must, make a decision.
首先 你得先作一个决定
Decide clearly that you are going to begin acting in a specific way.
作决定时要想清楚 你将以一种特定方式开始行动
100% of time whenever that behavior is required.
每当实施那些行为 需要有百分百的时间投入
For example, if you decide to arise early and exercise each morning,
举个例子 如果你决定每天早上早起并且锻炼
set your clock for a specific time,
设一个定点闹钟
and when your alarm goes off, immediately get up,
当闹钟响起时 马上起床
put on your exercise clothes and begin your exercise session.
换上你的运动服装并开始你的锻炼
Second, never allow an exception to your new habit pattern
第二 决不允许在你的新行为模式养成期间
during the form of stages.
有任何例外的情况发生
Don’t make excuses or rationalizations.
不要找借口或觉得合理的理由
Don’t let yourself off the hook.
不要让自己摆脱了习惯
If you resolve to get up at 6:00AM each morning,
如果你决定每天早上六点起床
discipline yourself to get up at 6:00AM every single morning
严格要求自己每个早上都要在六点起床
and just this becomes automatic.
此后你就能很轻易地做到了
Third, tell others that you’re going to begin practicing a particular behavior.
第三 告诉别人你要开始实行一个特殊的行为
It’s amazing how much more disciplined and determined you will become,
很奇妙的是 当你知道别人正看着你
when you know that others are watching you
想看看你是否有毅力
to see if you have the willpower
去坚持到底的时候
to follow through on your resolution.
你会变得很自律也很坚决
The fourth key to developing a new habit is to visualise yourself
第四个养成新习惯的关键是
performing or behaving in a particular way in a particular situation.
想象自己在用特定的方式 特定的情况下作出行动
The more often that you visualise and imagine yourself
你越多地在行动时去想象
acting as if you already had the new habit,
仿佛你已经养成了这个新习惯
the more rapidly this new habit will be accepted
这个新习惯就会越快地
by your subconscious mind.
被你的潜意识所接受
And eventually become, automatic
最终会进入你的潜意识
like programming a computer.
就像一台自动编程的计算机
Fifth, create an affirmation that you repeat over and over to yourself.
第五 作个断言并不断给自己重复
This repitition dramatically increases the speed
这种反复提醒会显著提升
at which you develop the new habit.
你养成新习惯的速度
For example, you can say something like
例如 你可以说一些像
“I get up and get going immediately at 6:00AM each morning”
“我每天早上六点会起来并行动”的话
Repeat these words is the last thing before you fall asleep.
每晚入睡前重复这句话
In most cases you automatically wake up
大多数情况下 你都会自觉地
minutes before the alarm clock goes off at 6:00AM
在六点闹钟响起前几分钟醒来
and soon you’ll need no alarm clock at all.
然后很快你就根本不需要闹钟啦
Sixth, resolve to persist in the new behavior
第六 下定决心坚持一个新习惯
until it is so automatic and easy,
直到它变得简单 你可以自动完成
that you actually feel uncomfortable
以至于当你不去做你决定要做的事情时
when you do not do what you had decided to do.
你会感到很难受
And finally, number 7 and most important.
最后第七 也是最重要的一点
Give yourself a reward of some kind for practicing the new behaviour.
给自己一点付出行动后的回报
Each time you reward yourself you reaffirm it, reinforce the behaviour,
每当你奖励自己 你会重新肯定并加强这个行为
soon you begin to associate at an unconscious level
很快你就开始在无意识的层面
the pleasure of the reward with the behaviour.
联想到实践行为的快感
You set up your own force field of positive consequences
你建立了你自己的 能带来积极结果的能力场
that you unconsciously look forward to,
它让你不自觉地期望
as a result of engaging in the behaviour or a habit
你思考后决定
that you have decided upon.
投入到一个行为或习惯之后的结果
If you enjoy this video and feel it was valuable
如果你喜欢这个视频并觉得它
in discussing how to develop new habits,
在探讨如何培养一个新习惯上有价值的话
share it with your friends or anyone else
把它分享给你们的朋友
who might benefit from this information.
或其他可能因此受益的人们
Remember 95% of what you achieve in life or not achieve
记住 在你所得到或得不到的当中 有95%
is because of your habits, either good or bad.
是因为你的或好或坏的习惯
The rule is to form good habits, and make them your masters.
这条法则是来形成新习惯 并让它们约束着你
Before we wrap up, I’d like to leave you with a thought
在我们结束之前 我想给你们留一个理念
to share with your friends and followers.
去给你们的朋友或身边的人分享
It is this:
这就是
95% of everything you do is the result of your habits,
你所做的95%的事情都会受你的习惯影响
either helpful or hurtful.
不管对你是有益的还是无益的
Now I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is
现在我想听听你们的声音 所以我今天的问题是
“what is one habit that you’re going to start to form right now?”
“你现在就想要开始培养的习惯是什么?”
Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
在下方留言 我一定会密切注意的
Thanks for watching and remember
感谢你们观看并请记住
if you want to change your future,
如果你想要改变你的未来
take action, and take action now.
要行动 并且现在就行动
If you enjoy this video and you feel it was valuable in
如果你喜欢这个视频而且你觉得它
helping you to achieve your personal or, professional goals
在帮助你实现你的个人目标或职业目标
or to develop new habits,
或培养一个新习惯有价值的话
subscribe to my channel, like this video,
订阅我们的频道,给我们的视频点赞
and then share this video with your friends or anyone else
然后分享给你们的朋友
who might benefit from this information.
或其他或许能从中受益的人

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

改变你的未来,帮助你实现目标,培养一个好习惯的绝佳途径

听录译者

Lyoko

翻译译者

Lyoko

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ8f73e10l8

相关推荐