未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何规划你的人生

How to Design Your Life (My Process For Achieving Goals)

现代修行 规划你的人生
I had a coaching client last year say something that was incredibly wise.
去年我有一位参加培训的客户 他说了一段很有智慧的话
When he hired me, and in other words I took him on as a coaching client.
他聘用我 或者说我让他做了培训客户时
He said, “You know Alex, the reason that I wanted to be your client
他说:“Alex 我之所以想成为你的客户
is because I want to be where you are in a few years.
是为了几年后可以跟你一样优秀
And I know you did not just get there by accident.
我知道你能有今天的成就绝非偶然
You designed your life.”
你把人生规划得很好”
And I thought that was extremely wise and spot-on,
我认为这是明智且正确的
because the thing is so many of us wake up
因为很多人直到二三十岁
when we’re 20 or 30 or 40 or 50,
甚至四五十岁才会觉醒
and realized we don’t even know
才意识到 我们甚至都不知道
why we got here or how we’re here
自己是为何又是如何走到现在的
And we know for sure
但是我们清楚地知道
that this is not where I want to be or where we want to be years and years ago.
这不是我们多年前想要的样子
Now in this video, I want to share my personal process I use
我想通过视频分享我个人规划的过程
for not only scripting the direction of your life
不仅仅是规划你的人生
but how I reinvented my own life
也展示了我在26岁到30岁间
and consciously created it from 26 until 30.
如何有意识地重塑自己的生活
现代健康修行方式 如何有意识地规划你的人生
What’s up guys? Alex Hein here author of the book Master of the Day.
大家最近好吗? 我是《今天的主人》一书的作者Alex Hein
Now in my own life here, really I think that designing your life
就我而言 我认为规划人生
and making go forward in the direction you wanted to go forward has three parts.
朝向梦想前进 共有三步
The very first part is the design.
首先第一步 规划设计
The second part is the habits you use or you do at daily basis.
第二步 养成日常习惯
And the third is the follow three whether follow up.
第三步 始终坚持下去
In other words, how do you actually stay on track when you get off track.
也就是说 如何在偏离轨道时仍走在正道上
Because half of the game of goal achievement is purely when you get punched in the face,
因为只坚持一半就纯粹是给自己打脸
what are you gonna do differently to
你准备做什么特别的事
get back up and get back in the fight?
让自己恢复状态并坚持下去
Now for me the first thing is vision,
对我来说 首先是设想未来
it’s basically the design.
这基本就是在做规划
You know if you just sit down for a day, you pour a coffee, you get on a piece of paper
如果你能安静坐一天 泡杯咖啡 拿张纸
and you write down what would be the coolest thing that could happen
并在纸上写下 未来五年内
over the next five years in my life.
生活中可能发生的最酷的事
If you just do that,
如果你这样做
you are already ahead of 99 percent of humanity,
那么 你已经超越了99%的人
who show up with no game plan,
超越那些
no vision for the future, no clue what they would like to create,
没有规划和设想未来 也不想创造的人
besides you know I would like more money or I’d like that girl
而且 你还想赚更多钱 想追某个女孩或男孩
or that guy or I’d like a nicer car.
想拥有一辆更酷的小汽车
There’s almost no consciousness or conscious energy giving the thinking about
你几乎意识不到或不愿下意识思考
what do I want to build in the future,
自己想要的未来的样子
like what consciously and concretely do I want to improve.
比如自己有意和具体想要提升哪一方面
So for me the way that I do that is,
于我而言 我的方法是
first of all, I have a journal where I’m regularly writing down updates for the kind of life
首先 在日记本中定期写下想要的那种生活
that I wanna build.
的最新想法
You know it starts with the vision,
前面讲到的 最开始需要设想
which makes me think of the fact that
这让我想到
the skyscrapers of New York started with a picture in somebody’s head.
纽约的摩天大楼最初只是某人脑中的构想
And so did spaceships, and so did it in curing a difficult disease.
建宇宙飞船 治疑难病症也是一样
And so when I think of it like that, I always make sure I’m consciously creating,
每当想到这些 我总确保自己有意识多创新
even it is just in my thoughts.
尽管它只存在于我的想法中
Even if it’s just up there both in print journals
尽管这些仅出现在印刷杂志
and in a document that I call Five Years From Today.
和我所说的“五年计划表”里
So the three things that I use for my yearly envisioning are
我利用以下三点来做年度规划
one, the yearly envisioning process I’ve talked about here.
首先 我这里讲到的年度计划进程
Which is basically at the start of each year, I write down,
它基本是在每年年初列出来的
what is the coolest thing that could happen this year?
我写下 今年可能发生哪些最酷的事
Like perfect year, no limitations, no just be realistic,
比如 完美的一年 很顺利 现实一点
but like what would be the coolest thing that could happen?
但可能发生的最酷的事会是什么?
I put it on one piece of paper that’s always on my desk every single day.
我会把它们列在每天都在桌上的一张纸上
And I review it twice per day.
且每天会回顾两遍
Now from there, that yearly document also has my daily habits,
此外 年度计划中还包含我的日常习惯
the unique projects I’m working on in each quarter of the year,
每一季度我会进行的独特的项目
as well as the things I know that I need to work on to get better basically to improve myself.
以及我为了更好的提升自己要做的事
The second thing is the pocket journal I carry around.
第二点就是我随身携带的口袋日记
This for me is always to record things that may change about my thinking,
我经常会记下那些可能改变自己想法的事
ideas I get when I read or listen to podcasts
在阅读或听播客时得到的灵感
as well as little intuitive hunches that come up.
以及突然蹦出的直觉和预感
So if I’m talking to a friend or I’m reading a book,
所以 当我跟朋友聊天或读书时
and I’m like “Wow, that would be an awesome idea”,
我会有这种“哇哦 好想法”的感觉
for example, that’s where all my books came from.
这就是我写书的灵感来源
Wouldn’t it be cool to…
“这样的做不是很棒吗……”
I put it down in this little book,
我会把这类想法记在小本子里
it’s just a little three by five moleskine that I always carry around with me.
就是我随身携带的3英寸宽5英寸长的小本子
And then day by day, I can flip through that.
我每天都会不定时地翻阅
And be like “You know what?
然后就想 “你知道吗?
These were those cool things I wanted to basically manifest and create in my own life.
这就是我想要实现并创造的那些酷炫的事
Let me just keep a note of them.”
让我把它们记下来吧”
The second way I do that is by doing a weekly journal page.
第二种方法就是写周记
Now the weekly journal page is just a strategy page,
如今周记只是一种策略日志
which I talked about in my recent video on journaling for success.
也是我在最近一期节目里讲到过的成功日记
And in that strategy page, it’s basically where are you Alex, where do you want to be,
里面主要讲到Alex你在哪儿 你想要去到哪里
and are those habits you’re doing everyday sufficient enough to actually get you there.
正是你每天习惯做的事情让你走到了现在
So the whole point of this journal page is reflection.
所以这个周记的主要作用就是帮你回顾
You’re doing this, are you still on track?
你正在做的事情 是否有按照计划进行?
If not, what has to change?
如果没有 应该采取什么策略来改变?
And then finally, I have this little journal notebook, a digital notebook in Evernote.
最后一种方法是 使用Evernote中的电子笔记本功能来做笔记
And it just says, five years from today.
也就是刚才提到的五年计划
Now I don’t really stick with that idea of five years from today.
目前 我并没有真正坚持五年计划的想法
But the point for me is where do I want to go in what direction.
但对我来说重要的是 我前进的方向和我的目的地
It could be as simple as moving,
它可以如搬家一般简单
like I know I’m moving to California after I’m done with my doctorate in Portland.
就像我知道 在完成波特兰的博士学位后 我将搬到加利福尼亚州
It could be as simple as the relationship you want to be in.
它也像你向往的恋爱关系一般简单
For example, I’m 30.
比如 我现在30岁了
I know that I want to be married by 35.
我想到35岁结婚
So I can have that there.
所以我就会保留那个想法
I know that I want to have a private practice
我想开一间私人事务所
and a traditionally published book and three, four vacations per year.
出版一本书 以及每年度假3到4次
I put all of that down, where I don’t know how I’m gonna make it happen yet.
虽然不知道怎样才能实现这些想法 我还是把它们都记录下来
But it will happen, for sure.
但我确信它们会实现的
I haven’t quite fleshed out the process.
我尚未详细计划出步骤
The point is that you’re putting trajectories in your brain and in your subconscious.
关键是 你已开始在大脑中潜意识里 为这些想法搭建轨道架构
And when you check that every once in a while,
每过一段时间你会去检查
they are kind of like oh yeah, I knew I wanted to do that, but…
就有点像 真的 这就是我想要做的
Alright, let’s start thinking about how I can actually do it.
好了 那么我们来想想该怎么行动
And almost all of those things come true for me,
对我来说 几乎所有的想法都实现了
especially if you regularly review that.
尤其是当你经常回顾往事时
Now the second piece here is your habits.
那么第二点就是你的习惯
So the daily action steps that you’re gonna actually do to make that a reality.
为实现目标 你每天真正做的行动步骤
Now I’ve shared this philosophy many times,
这一观点我已经分享很多次了
it makes up the bulk of my book Master of the Day.
它也构成了《今天的主人》这本书的主要部分
But the point is that, you think about the goals you want to reach,
关键在于思考你想实现的目标
and then you have to break them down, forget the goal, but break it down into a daily habit.
然后你要分解目标 遗忘目标 再将其细化成日常习惯
So with fitness, you forget losing thirty pounds.
减肥亦是如此 首先你要忽略减掉30磅这一目标
The habit is cook every day, go to the gym twenty minutes a day.
养成每天做饭和每天去健身房锻炼20分钟的习惯
You want to write a book, you forget having written a book.
如果你想写书 那么先忽略写书这一想法
You put down the habit, write five hundred words a day.
记下每天写500字的习惯
You want to be in an amazing relationship in two years.
你想要在两年内拥有很棒的人际关系
You forget that goal,
先忘掉最终目标
you put the habit I’m gonna go out to four events where I might meet like-minded people.
计划好外出参与四场活动 以结交到志趣相投的朋友
That’s your daily habit.
这就是你的日常习惯
So you bring it back to what do I have to do today.
那么请你回顾一下今天要做的事
Now the way I track that is a combination of ways.
我的做法是 结合各类方法
So not only in that yearly visioning document do I put that,
这一方法我不仅用在了实现年规划的目标上
I also record it in Evernote.
也记在了Evernote里
And the reason I do that is because
原因是
every Thursday I have a thirty to forty five minute mastermind call.
每周四 我会进行一个30到45分钟时间的规划通话
Now I’ve had a personal mastermind for over four years now, every single week.
此个人规划习惯每周一次 已持续四年
And it’s basically started when I started my business,
基本上自我创业开始 便开始执行
because that was so difficult for me.
那时对我来说太难了
But it progressed to like are you happy?
但过程中 我会问自己 你快乐吗?
Are you building the life you want?
你在打造自己想要的生活吗?
Are you is your ladder up against the right wall as the saying goes?
或如谚语所说 你的梯子靠对墙了吗?
Because you might climb the ladder of success
因为你可能在爬向成功的阶梯上
and realize you climbed the wrong ladder,
发现自己爬错梯子了
and you’re not where you want to be.
前方并不是你想去的
So it’s also about conscious goal setting and being crystal clear on the path forward.
所以这也关乎前进路上 心理目标的设定与明确
Making sure you’re going down the right path you want to be down.
确保你选择的路是你想去的
So I actually have a maximum of three goals per year,
所以实际上我每年最多设置三个目标
and then three habits per goal.
其中每个目标有三个习惯步骤
For example, the goals are often much more complex than you think.
这些目标经常比想象中要复杂得多
Like let’s say, you’ve only been sleeping five hours a night,
打个比方 你因日常事务 晚上只睡了五个小时
while your daily ritual that may have to be. I’m gonna disconnect from the computer at eleven.
但你每天只工作到11点
I’m not gonna have coffee after five.
不会在下午五点以后喝咖啡
And I’m not gonna stress myself out with homework or with work.
也不让自己因家庭作业或工作而筋疲力尽
After a certain time, it may take a few habits.
那么一段时间以后 就会形成一些习惯
Just like doing well in school or high performing at your work,
正如你在学校的优异成绩或工作上的出色表现
may also be more than one habit.
可能源于不只一个习惯
It may mean, I’m gonna study this study strategy every day and apply that.
也就是说 我要每天研究这个学习策略 并将其应用
Or I’m gonna do an extra one hour of work per day or self study or something else.
或者说 我每天要多投入一小时 要么自学 要么做一些其他的事情
The way that I personally do it is just three habits per actual goal.
我个人采取的方式便是 每个实际目标设置三个习惯
And those I track in a weekly scorecard document,
我会根据周打卡记录去检测目标
which is these are the three things,
每周一到周日
did I do them, Monday to Sunday?
这三件事情 我做到了吗?
And then when I get to my Thursday night mastermind,
那么到了每周四晚的规划时间
we all get on the phone, and I basically give a report.
我们所有人接通电话 我大体上给出一份报告
I did this fifty percent of the time, ninety percent of the time.
我用了百分之五十 甚至百分之九十的时间才完成
This is what didn’t work.
这样是行不通的
This is what I have to improve.
这正是我需要提升的
And then the third part for me
对我来说 第三部分
about consciously designing your life and going forward is really just two things.
有意识地规划人生和规划实行是截然不同的两件事
It’s the follow through to make sure you actually do these things.
坚持到底确保你真的在做这些事情
And then number two is following little intuitions about when you have to pivot.
第二步 当需要寻找任务中心时 跟着直觉走
So the way I keep the follow through going is
我坚持下来的方法是
every night I do a little master the day journal page.
每晚我会在日记中做一些小规划
The journals that out yet,
虽然日记还没完成
but I still have a print kind of document that I use
但我还是有一份专用的纸质文件
for tracking did I do this, where do I have to improve myself.
来检查我所做的提升自我的事情
The Thursday mastermind which is a 45-minute call.
每周四的规划是一个历时45分钟的通话
We use uber conference for free,
我们用优步免费在线会议
you could do the exact same with a few of your friends or people online.
你可以跟一些朋友或者网友做同一件事
My very first mastermind was totally online people I met
我最初的规划活动是和完全网上认识的人一起做的
that were other Internal entrepreneurs.
他们是一些内部企业家
Now from there, I have a Thursday mastermind,
从那时起 我就开始周四规划活动
I have the weekly strategy journal page,
有周策略日志
and I have my daily habit tracking.
还有日常习惯检查
And besides those three things,
除了这三件事
all I do is carry around that little pocket moleskine journal that I told you about.
我所做的就是带着我提到的鼹鼠皮口袋日记
Because then I feel like if something doesn’t feel right at all,
因为 如果我感觉到事情不太对劲
like you’re off track, you don’t like this job,
比如你脱离原计划 或者你讨厌这项工作了
you’re dating someone and you realize something’s not right.
你跟某人约会 意识到可能出问题了
I write down the intuitions, because I can’t always consciously articulate the next move.
我会记录下这些迹象 因为我不能一直有意识地预判下一步的行动
Sometimes it’s easy, I want to move to California,
有时候觉得很简单 比如我想搬到加州
other times it’s not, do I stay in this relationship?
有时候不简单 比如我能维持好这段关系吗?
Is this business still what really excites me?
这件事情一直能让我感到兴奋吗
Am I proud of all the work I’ve created?
我对自己做设计的工作自豪吗?
Those are things that may be better governed by your intuition and better understood.
那些事情可能更容易受直觉掌控 更能被理解
So I just keep a lot of all the little intuitive impressions.
我只是记录很多这种微小又直观的感受
And then I systematically explore them more,
然后我会更系统地去研究这些
and then I take time to just go through them and see what’s behind them and I unpack them.
我会花时间去检查 了解背后的意义 并进行分析
So I hope that helps you guys.
我希望这能帮助到大家
That’s a little about my process for consciously scripting your life,
这就是我个人关于有意识地规划人生的一些小建议
which has been my whole shtick for a while.
是我长久以来的所有坚持
And that’s really the thing that made the biggest difference for me,
正是这些对我产生了极大的影响
going from twenty four or twenty five, written down nothing impressive in my life,
回到24岁或25岁 我的人生一无是处
very average student, hadn’t done much besides travel to now,
我只是一个非常普通的学生 除了旅行至今 并无太多建树
really contributing and producing a lot,
规划活动真的为我会创造了很多东西
and having had a productive life the last five or so years.
并在过去的五年左右时间里 让我享受到丰富的人生
Now before you go, I want you to leave a comment there below.
此刻在你开始规划人生之前 请在下方留言
Let me know for you, if you could consciously script your life,
让我知道 你能否有意识地规划你的人生
what would be the first thing you think is important.
你认为最重要的事是什么
Hey guys, well one of the things that goes along with being in Sage Mode like I talk about here
朋友们 遵循我所谈到的方法 去开启智慧模式 你需做的一件事是
is being calm and being sage.
保持冷静和明智的态度
Now the biomat is a pad you can put on your bed or on the floor,
现在要推荐biomat 一款可放在床上或地上的垫子
which uses technology that was actually discovered by NASA
它启用由美国航天局发现的技术
to help you reduce stress and fatigue.
帮助你减轻压力 缓解疲劳
Now it produces negative ions, which are considered nature’s energizer.
它能产生作为大自然能量剂的负离子
And these negative ions you can find in abundance
你会发现 这些负离子一般大量出现在
in places like forests and mountains, waterfalls and oceans.
森林 高山 瀑布和海洋之中
Now the biomat in particular is comprised of three parts
这款由三部分组成的biomat 特别之处就是
that helps you have that stress relief and that fatigue relief.
可以帮助你缓解压力和疲劳
Now the biomat can also help with pain relief and circulation.
biomat也能帮助你减轻疼痛 促进身体循环
It is FDA cleared.
它通过了食品及药物管理局批准
And one of the cool things is that it profoundly affects both the nervous system
特别之处在于 它能深入到人的神经系统
while also promoting deep relaxation.
也能帮助深度放松
So it kinda has this dual energizing and relaxing effect.
因此它具有供给能量和放松的双重功效
Also the people at the biomat store
而且biomet商店的店员
recommend and encourage you to call for personalized customer service and advice.
强力推荐和支持您订制私人服务 提供个人建议
It’s kind of unique among companies now that basically don’t want to deal with you.
这种服务在众多公司中是独树一帜的 因为一般公司并不想要这样服务客户
So that is worth investigating as well.
因此这个产品是值得考量的
And like some customers have said, “It’s really restorative.”
如一些客户所述 它真的能帮助恢复元气
So a direct quote from one person was that it’s the world’s greatest power nap.
来自一个客户的真实反馈 它是世界上最棒的电能小憩产品
Check out the biomat link here on the screen or in the description box there below
如果你想了解更多相关信息
if you’d like to find out more information on it.
请点击屏幕上的产品链接或下方的产品描述框

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍如何规划自己想要实现的目标,提到了一些具体操作办法

听录译者

Hlq

翻译译者

Vera

审核员
视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czru2CuWyxQ

相关推荐