ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何应对失眠 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何应对失眠

How to deal with Insomnia

入夜已深,然而仍无法入睡
It’s far into the night, but sleep won’t come.
你辗转反侧。
You turn over.
或许换个睡姿能让你稍静下来
Perhaps a different position will quieten the mind.
翻到另一侧又或许更加舒服
Or maybe the other side was better after all.
无法入睡的感觉就像是一场灾难
Not sleeping feels like a disaster.
但如果是轻度失眠,可能不需要太过注意
But in smaller doses, insomnia does not need a cure.
因为大脑正在为我们而运转
It’s there for a reason; it’s doing work for us.
我们应该学会让它回到正轨
– and we should learn to let it take its course.
重要的是我们需要探寻一种方式沉浸我们的思绪
Crucial things we need to think about are seeking their chance to bubble into consciousness.
失眠是我们先前推开的或未处理的思绪复现的一种方式
This insomnia is a form of revenge for all the many ideas we pushed away, or could not
这些贯穿于一整天的思绪和思考,与自我意识的理解和发展有着非常密切的关系
entertain in the day – but that matter intensely to our self-understanding and development.
我们已在空虚的路上奔波劳累太久
We have been busy for too long; we have been running on empty.
但是在寂静的夜,我们更应该去关注自己的内心世界
But at night, we can return to a bigger duty: to ourselves.
我们现在所思考的对于许多人来说是奇怪的―—我的伴侣,我的母亲,我的朋友,我的老板,我的孩子
What we think about now would sound weird to so many people – my partner, my mother,
这些人在某些方面依赖于我们
my friend, my boss, my child. These people need us to be a certain way.
我们不想让他们失望,但是他们的期望阻碍了我们在某些重要方面的
We don’t want to let them down. But their expectations choke off important aspects of
自我认知
who we are.
但现在,只剩下我们自己和整个宇宙
Yet now, it is just us and the universe
在这时,我们能窥现出这无尽世界中的点点
– and for a time, we can take on a little of its boundlessness.
只需一簿便签、一支笔,借着床头灯那微弱的灯光,我们就敢于去一探究竟
With a pad of paper and a pen, and a little bedsight light on, we can dare to investigate
那些平日里推诿掉的大问题,将化作潜意识中的渴望展现自己
the big questions that we normally push away and that manifest themselves just as background anxieties.
我们开始去整顿我们那棘手的感觉和思绪
We start to untangle our knotted feelings and ideas.
一些事情将不得不改变
Things will have to change.
这也是正在进行的令人激动的计划
There are exciting plans afoot too.
或许我们会将一些(无法解决的)想法抛弃,另起炉灶,又可能
Perhaps we can chuck it in, and start anew; perhaps it’s time for
真的解决了那个我们已经有了很久的疑虑
that idea we’ve had for so long.
夜晚带给我们安全感,来自敏感的其他人的怀疑
Night offers us safety from the scepticism of sensible others.
它给了我们与自己团聚的时间
It allows us time to get ourselves together.
我们最终想要一个可行的,可防御的策略
We want to arrive, eventually, at a feasible, defensible strategy.
但是我们能以那些看起来令人印象不深的、奇怪的、很可能是荒谬的想法和计划开始
But we can start with thoughts, schemes that look unimpressive, weird and possibly absurd.
夜晚是每一个雄心壮志的计划所需的缓慢成长过程的朋友
Night is a friend to the slow process of growth that every ambitious project demands:
它给我们提供发展成为更完善的自己的计划
it provides us with the cover to grow into our more complete selves.
我们不应该急匆匆地逃离它
We shouldn’t be in such a rush to escape it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZbwsrtE9U

相关推荐