ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被解雇后你要做的9件事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被解雇后你要做的9件事

How to Deal with Being Laid Off

被解雇时该如何应对
How to Deal with Being Laid Off.
我们难免会遇到这种事情: 被叫到某人的办公室
It happens to the best of us: you’re called into someone’s office and
然后被告知 -好消息 今天是你工作的最后一天
told— surprise! today is your last day.
这就是为什么我们应该做好(被解雇之后的)计划
That’s why everyone should have a plan.
你需要谈判技巧 员工档案 选择医疗保险 名片
You will need negotiating skills, your employee file, health insurance options, business cards,
社交网 好好休息 或再来一个短期旅行(可选)
networking sites, some rest and relaxation and a short vacation (optional).
第一步
Step 1.
不要泄气
Don’t beat yourself up.
自身情况和工作表现通常都不是下岗的原因
Being laid off often has nothing to do with you or your job performance.
第二步
Step 2.
法律没有规定人人都能享受离职补偿
No one is legally entitled to severance,
但只要人家不是乱来 你或许还有筹码
but you may have some leverage if your layoff wasn’t random.
在任何文件上签字前 都表示你想“探讨解决办法”
Say you want to “explore your options” before you sign off on anything.
根据联邦反年龄歧视法规定
Per federal anti-age discrimination laws,
40岁及以上的员工有21天时间审查离职补偿
workers age 40 and older have 21 days to review their severance package,
若是大规模裁员则延至45天
45 days if they were part of a massive layoff,
签署弃权声明后7天内可以撤回
and seven days to change their mind after signing a waiver.
第三步
Step 3.
索要员工档案
Request your employee file.
你有权拥有它 它能帮你在下一份工作中做到更好
It’s yours legally, and it may help you figure out what you can do better at the next
当你因被解雇而受到质疑或歧视时 它也能助你一臂之力
job or if there is anything suspicious or discriminatory about your layoff.
保持彬彬有礼
Remain polite.
如果你能保持平静的心态 你还有机会被召回
If you keep your composure, there’s always the chance you could be asked back.
第四步
Step 4.
若有人要当场“护送”你离开 别大惊小怪
Don’t be shocked if you are escorted off the premises;
许多公司为了保护他们的财产安全都会这么做
many companies do this to protect their property.
如果你还能回办公桌
If you are allowed to return to your desk,
删掉电脑中的个人信息
delete personal data from your computer and
下载业务联系信息
download business contacts.
第五步
Step 5.
查看医疗保险
Research your health insurance options.
也许你会发现一项个人险
You may be able to find an individual policy that is cheaper than
比继续购买政府“综合预算和解法”提供的公司险更便宜
continuing your company coverage under the government act known as COBRA,
后者需要你向雇主支付保费 才可将其最多延长18个月
which allows you to pay to stay on the company policy for up to 18 months.
如果你的员工福利持续到本月末
If you have company-paid benefits that last until the end of the month,
马上预约就诊或看牙医
make medical and dental appointments immediately
你还能享受 最后的福利
so you can get check-ups and/or necessary procedures done under the wire.
第六步
Step 6.
确保语音信箱有专业的问候语
Make sure your voicemail greetings are professional.
若你的个人邮件地址太变态 就建个正经点的
Establish a serious email address if your personal one is weird or cutesy.
第七步
Step 7.
做个名片
Have a business card made.
专家推荐 名片上用图形标示你的行业 或使用个人照
Experts recommend making your card unique, with a graphic that represents your line of
能给人留下特别的印象
work and perhaps your photo.
用不同颜色 材质 尺寸和形状使它别具一格
Use color, texture, and an unusual size or shape to make your card stand out.
第八步
Step 8.
告诉所有你认识的人你在找工作
Tell everyone you know that you’re looking for a job.
在如Linkedln等职业网站以及任何你使用的社交网站上
Use a professional networking site like LinkedIn, as well as any social networking sites you
发布这条消息
use, to spread the word.
研究显示多数人的简历能被看见是因为他们圈子广
Studies show most people get their resume seen because they know someone.
第九步
Step 9.
给前同事留下联系方式 特别是一起被解雇的同事
Send your former coworkers your contact information, especially any who were laid off with you.
他们若有了新工作 也许能带你一把
If one of them gets a new job, they might be able to bring you along.
要知道60%到75%的工作机会都来自社交网站和
Did you know Sixty to 75% of job leads come from a person’s social
职业网站
and professional network.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当今社会经济形势严峻,就业压力激增。如何面对被解雇,成了所有上班族的一个值得讨论的话题

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

牵贝贝到处逛

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3FR-gS7jk

相关推荐