ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

有个糟糕的老板我该怎么办? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

有个糟糕的老板我该怎么办?

How To Deal With A Difficult Boss - Tips for Handling a Challenging Boss

你曾经遇到过难对付的老板吗
Have you ever had to deal with adifficult boss?
当你刚开始工作的时候 这可能有点困难
This can be a little bit hard when you’re new to the job
因为你不知道做什么
because what do you do?
你的老板可能不会给你足够的指示
You could have a boss that is just not giving you enough direction
或是相反 他给你太多要求 让你不自在
or it could be the opposite is giving you too much and it’s micromanaging you.
不管你怎么看
Any which way you look at it,
跟了一个难对付的领导会让人不爽
dealing with a difficult boss can be really sucky,
所以你是怎么处理的呢
so how do you deal with it?
我是阿德里安娜·吉德勒 基石动力学公司的总裁
I’m Adriana Girdler, I am president of CornerStone Dynamics
和生产力专家
and a productivity expert.
在这个视频里 我将要和你们分享
And in this video I’m going to share with you six tips
在工作中对付难缠的老板的六个技巧
on how to deal with a difficult boss at work.
阿德里安娜·吉德勒
Adriana Girdler
把事情做对
Getting sh*t done the right way
更聪明地工作 而不是更努力地工作
Working smarter, not harder
所以如果你的老板很难对付 你要跟他打交道
So you have a difficult boss and you need to deal with that person,
我知道这会有多困难
I know how hard it can be,
我记得我在组织机构工作的时候
I remember when I used to work in organizations,
当你遇到一个很难相处的老板时 那有多难啊
how tough it was when you had a real difficult boss.
但反过来说 当你的老板很好相处时
But yet on the opposite side when you have a good one,
生活会很好过
it makes life really easy,
但是那个难相处的老板真的可以让工作变为工作
but that difficult boss truly can make work, work.
这不是我们想要的 我们想要玩得开心
And that’s not what we want, we want to have fun.
顺便说一下我要让你们知道
By the way I’m gonna let you know,
我有一份备忘表
I got a little bit of a cheat sheet going on,
我一直在开会 我真的很想做这期视频
I’ve been busy with meetings and I really want to do this video
因为在之前与客户的几次会议上
because I’ve been coming across
我都遇到过这种情况
during the last couple times with my meetings, with my clients, this particular situation.
所以我希望这期视频能帮助你
And so I’m hoping this is really gonna help you,
所以我的第一条技巧
so my number one tip
在和难相处的老板相处时真的很重要
that is really important when it comes to dealing with a difficult boss.
那就是专注于你的工作
Well, that is focus on your job.
你知道的 你不能控制你的老板做什么
You know, you can’t control what your boss is doing
或者他们表现如何 但是你可以一直专注于你的工作
or how they’re behaving, however you can always focus on your job
确保你是不折不扣地完成工作
and ensure that you’re doing it to the letter,
确保你按照规矩完成了
ensure that you’re finishing through, following through
并且清楚的知道你的规则和责任所在
and being very clear with what your rules and responsibilities are.
这是非常重要的
That is really really important
因为这至少可以确保你
because at least it ensures that you are up to snuff
忠于职守 对得起自己的工资
with your roles and responsibilities, inessence doing what you’re getting paid to do.
技巧二 不好意思各位 就像我说的我有一份备忘表
Tip number two, sorry guys, as I said I’ve got my little cheat sheet here.
技巧二是知道对你老板来说什么是重要的
Tip number two is know what’s important to your boss,
我是什么意思呢
so what do I mean by that?
你有一个难相处的老板
You have a difficult boss,
你必须了解一些心理学的常识
you’ve got to do a little bit of psychological 101,
对那个人来说什么是真的重要的
what’s really important to that person?
确保这是你最重要的事
Ensure you make that a priority for you,
有时候它本身就是
sometimes that in itself can be really the best way
让事情发展顺利的最好办法
to kind of make things even keeled,
所以如果你的老板是一个微观管理者 很难相处
so if your boss is a micro manager, then maybe doing that
那是因为他们觉得你不知道他们需要什么
because they don’t feel that you really know what they need.
所以你要理解老板的意图 以打消他们的顾虑
So if you start understanding and knowing your boss that may dissipate
如果老板没有给你足够的信息 理解他们
and if your boss is not giving you enough information, then know your boss,
和他们进行一对一的交流
understand that and book one-on-one meetings with them,
这可能会极大的改变游戏规则
that could be a huge game-changer.
清楚地了解你的老板并且尝试着调整你的行为
So really know your boss and try to adjust your behavior,
让自己的行为和上司统一
so it is in line with how your boss behaves.
由此我们来看技巧三
So tip number three in the grand scheme of all this is,
不要试着改变你的老板
don’t try to fix your boss.
有时候我们有这样的习惯 如果事情不顺利
Sometimes we have that habit, if things aren’t working well for us,
我们会想应该如何纠正对方
how can we correct the other person?
这是不可能发生的 他们是你的老板 他们有自己的方式
It ain’t gonna happen, they’re your boss, they have their own patterns,
如果他们是微观管理者 他们总会是微观管理者
if they’re a micromanager, they’re always going to be a micromanager.
而如果他们着眼宏观 不给你足够的细节 猜猜会怎么样
If they are kind of high level and they don’t give you enough detail, guess what?
你并不能改变 所以要知道这与你无关
You’re not going to change it, so recognize that it’s not about you,
而是与他们有关 但不要尝试指正她们
it’s about them, don’t try to fix them,
你不要这样做
you’re not going to do it,
但是请看技巧二
but going back on tip number two,
真正地了解他们并且理解他们的行为
really get to know them and understand their behaviors
和他们的方式 适当地调整你自己的行为你就可以适应
and their patterns and adjust your behavior a bit so that you can feed into it.
所以这两个技巧是相辅相成的
So those two tips really go hand-in-hand,
我想告诉你的下一个技巧也同样重要
Now the next tip I want to give you which is really important as well,
就是让你的视野和目标保持一致
is stay aligned with your vision and goals.
在之后的视频里我讨论了这对第一印象来说有多重要
In subsequent videos I actually talked about how important this is for first impressions,
也是针对那些刚进入工作的人来说的
also just for who you are when you’re really new on the job,
你想要什么 你是谁
What do you want? Who are you?
你的价值是什么
What are your values?
这是始终如一的
Stay true to those,
有一个糟糕的老板真的很糟糕
it can be real shitty having a shitty boss,
但是你不需要担心这一点
however don’t worry about it,
只要保持自己的本性就好
just stay true to who you are
并保证你和自己是一致的
and ensure that you’re aligned with yourself
因为你每天早上醒来都要对自己所做的决定感到满意
because you have to wake up every day feeling good about the decisions you make,
你不能控制其他人
You can’t control other people,
很有趣 像我之前说的
interestingly enough, as I said before,
我说过我有必须
I’ve had this experience I’ve actually had to go
保持自我的经历
and be true to who I am.
我曾有一个老板很糟糕 简直难以置信
I had a boss who was so shitty, it was unbelievable,
我深思熟虑还是真的很想辞职
so much so that I was actually contemplating quitting the company
但这是一个很棒的有数不清的福利的世界50强的公司
and it was an amazing company that had tons of benefits, top 50 list,
它有很酷的东西 像体育馆 令人惊叹的自助餐厅
like it really cool things, like gyms and amazing cafeterias
我好像在最棒的地方工作 每个人都嫉妒我在那工作
and it’d be like the best place to work and everyone was envious that I worked there.
然而 我的老板非常糟糕
However, my boss was so bad.
在某一时刻我真的想要辞职
I actually at one point was thinking of quitting,
这是多么糟糕的情况啊
that’s how dire straight the situation can be.
你知道吗 真正帮助我度过难关的是保持自我
You know what helped me out was to being true to who I am,
理解自己的一切 保持自我价值
understanding what I’m all about and staying true to my values,
这真的有很大影响 我极力推荐给你们
that was extremely impactful and I highly recommend it for you.
我想分享的另一个技巧 技巧五
The other tip that I want to share with you, tip 5, is,
有时候你需要站在他们的角度
sometimes you got to put yourself in their shoes,
有时候和不同水平的老板交流很糟糕 对吧
sometimes bosses, again, different levels of shittiness so to speak, right?
有时候就像微观管理者
Some are just like, too micromanagement,
其实他们是很棒的人 但是
but they’re really nice people and others just again,
很棒但水平太高了
really nice people but just too high level.
接下来我想分享的是很糟糕很糟糕的情况
Then there’s really shitty shitty the situation and scenario I just shared with you,
但是让他们站在自己的立场上
but put them in their shoes,
有时候只是人们不知道
sometimes people just don’t know,
有时候他们只是真的很忙
sometimes they’re just really busy themselves
这也是为什么他们只按照自己的方式行动
and that’s why they’re behaving in the way that they are.
所以不要全盘接受
So take it with a grain of salt,
了解一个人的本质
understand the essence of the person,
有些人是真的很不错
some people are just really good people
他们可能只是有自己的小怪癖
and maybe they just have their little quirks
你正好不幸地要和他们打交道
that you unfortunately have to kind of live with,
所以你要明白 试着站在他们的立场
So figure that out, try to put yourself in their shoes.
一样的 这不是你的问题
So again, it doesn’t feel like it’s about you
真的不是 是他们的
cause it really isn’t, it’s about them,
最后同样重要的是
Now last but not least,
从另一个角度看你是如何完成任务的
take another look at how you’re approaching things,
我保证指出错误很简单
it’s really easy to point the finger, I promise you,
因为是我们完成的 对吧
because we’ve all done it, right?
老板 吧啦吧啦等等
That boss, blah, blah, blah,
你知道有些情况是真实存在的吗
and you know what is some scenarios it is true –
我的妈呀 真是让人反感
holy smokes, that person really is shitty!
然而反过来说
However on the flip side of everything,
有时候你真应该自审 这是我吗
sometimes you really got to look inward and ask, is it me?
老板正在做的事情是有逻辑性的吗
Is there some validity to why my boss is doing what they’re doing?
如果他们在微观管理我 是因为我表现的不好吗
If they’re micromanaging me, is it because maybe I’m not performing?
我不是让你总是责怪自己
So I’m not asking you to ever blame yourself
因为我敢肯定地说
because I’m gonna say for sure,
确保你每一天都是尽力工作的
ensure that every day that you’re at work, you do the best work
你会发现你都不像你了
that you can do and you will know for sure that it’s not you.
但是有些日子并不好过
However some days are just not good days
所以你需要问你自己 我达到标准了吗
so you do have to ask yourself the question, am I up to snuff?
这是真的吗 还有其他真相吗
Is this really, is there any truth to any of this?
我是因为没有做好自己的工作才被微观管理吗
Am I being micromanaged because perhaps I’m not doing my job?
自审会对自己更加深刻了解
Look inward, it is really insightful
并且这会帮你明白如何处理这些情况
and it will help you understand exactly how to deal with those scenarios and situations.
关于这一点 这是我的六个技巧
So on that note, there are my six tips.
我希望你们能从中获取一些价值
I hope you’ve gotten some value out of it.
我知道在我的故事中 我曾用到的所有的这些技巧
I know in my story, all of those tips, I’veused them in the past
都是非常有用的 还有另外一个技巧
and they really were helpful, here’s a bonus tip,
关于我之前故事中讲到的那个令人反感的老板
something that I had to do with the story I just told you earlier on about that real shitty boss.
最后同样重要的
Last but not least,
我尝试着不去那里 但是有时候在这个需要合作的世界上
and ideally I try not to go there but sometimes in the world, the corporate world,
你必须保护自己
you do have to protect yourself,
把糟糕的事情记录下来
document the hell out of things.
如果你真的有一个非常糟糕的老板
If you have a super shitty boss who in your heart and heart
发生在你身上 因为这确实会发生
do you know is out to get you because that does happen,
有些人确实会遇到 记录下来
there are people out there like that, document.
记录 记录每一段对话 每一次会议
Document, document every conversation, every meeting that you have
因为有一天你可能会拿出记录本
because some day you may have to pull out that document
为了证明
in order to show the proof that wait,
不是我的错 我已经完成了我该做的工作
this is not me, I’ve done my due diligence,
记录本真的会有用 我需要去那里
and it does help, I had to go there,
我真的需要把它带到人力资源部 这并不有趣
I actually had to bring it to HR, it wasn’t fun
但是在我不得不选择走这条路时对我有很大的帮助
but it helped me tremendously when I had to go down that road
我做这个视频的原因是想让你们不用走这条路
and I hope you never have to go down that road which is why I do these videos,
我试着和你们分享
I’m trying to share with you the things
当我在你们这个年纪刚踏入公司的时候有人能告诉我的事情
I wish someone told me when I was your age and brand new in jobs.
所以在这件事上 我希望你享受它
So on that note, I hope you enjoyed it,
请和你的家人 朋友 同事分享
please share with your family, friends and colleagues,
并点赞
give it a thumbs up,
点击下方按钮订阅我的频道
subscribe to my channel with the button below
下一个视频再见
and I will see you next time at my next video.
再见 拜拜
See you later, bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个视频提出了当你有个糟糕的老板时该如何应对的一些技巧,视频作者用她自己的亲身经历告诉你如何应对糟糕的老板,一起看看吧,希望对你有帮助。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

摧枯拉朽点奥斯特洛夫斯基

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaD3ka3KnfQ

相关推荐