未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何一个打造造高效的学习环境

How to Create an Organized, Productive Study Space

《巴黎评论》的一位编辑
A writer for the Paris Review
曾问过杰出科幻小说家 雷·布拉德伯里
once asked the great science fiction writer Ray Bradbury
他置身于何处写作
where he did his writing.
他的回答是
His response
“我可以在任何地方写作
“I can work anywhere.
年少时我和父母及哥哥一起
“I wrote in bedrooms and living rooms
住在洛杉矶的一座小房子里
when I was growing up with my parents and my brother
我在卧室和客厅写作”
in a small house in Los Angeles.”
“当我在客厅用打字机写作的时候
“I worked on my typewriter in the living room
广播的声音和父母哥哥
with the radio and my mother and my dad and my brother
交谈的声音夹杂在一起
all talking at the same time.
后来 也就是25年前 我需要一间工作室
later on, when I needed an office
来进行我的小说《华氏451度》的撰写
and wanted to go write my novel Fahrenheit 451 25 years ago
我去了加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校并找到了一间地下打字室
I went up to UCLA and found a basement typing room
在那里 只需往打字机里投币十美分
where, for 10 cents which you inserted into the typewriter
你就可以打字三十分钟”
you could buy yourself 30 minutes of typing time.”
乍一看 这有点令人吃惊
Now this seems a bit surprising at first
特别是其他著名的作家都有着 可以说 特殊的写作习惯
especially given all the other famous writers who had a very, let’s say,particular writing habits.
比如说 作家格特鲁德·斯坦
For instance, the author Gertrude Stein chose
她依据是否可以看到一只奶牛路过
her writing space on
来选择写作地点
whether or not she’d be able to see a cow walk by.
但是当你听到布拉德伯里回答记者
But Bradbury’s ability to work anywhere makes more senses
关于是否享受写作的问题后
when you hear his answer to the interviewer’s followup
你会发现他在任何地点都能工作的能力是说得通的
question about whether or not he enjoyed writing.
“我当然很享受写作
“Yes, it’s obvious that I do.
这是我人生的雅致和痴狂
It’s the exquisite and madness of my life
而且我无法理解那些把写作当成是工作的人
and I don’t understand writers who have to work at it.
如果我不得不写作 我早就放弃了
If I had to work at it, I would give up
因为我不喜欢工作 我喜欢玩”
because I don’t like working, I like to play.”
这就是原因
This is the kicker.
正是布拉德伯里对写作的深爱 让他能够排除万难
Bradbury’s intense love of writing is what enabled him do drown out all distractions.
使得他在写作的时候
He wrote because there was nothing else
不去想任何其他事情
he would rather be doing at the moment.
你或许可以回想那些
and you can probably think back to things that
同样使你聚精会神的事情
have consumed your attention in a similar way.
对我来说 在我生命的不同阶段
For me, at different points in my life,
这些事情曾经是UI设计 编程
those things have been UI design, programming,
以及最近的弹吉他
and most recently, playing the guitar.
当我在弹吉他的时候
When I’m playing guitar,
任何事情都无法分散我的注意力
nothing is going to distract me
因为那就是我想要去做的事
because that’s exactly what I want to be doing
而且我沉浸在其中
and I get into it
但是生活中总有一些我们不得不做的
but there are always less interesting things
无趣的事情
that we just have to do
像微积分作业
like calculus assignments,
关于维尔京群岛的讽刺文章
and ironic essays about the Virgin Islands,
最重要的是 随着你对工作兴趣的减少
and crucially, as you’re interest in the work diminishes
对工作环境的选择就显得格外重要
the more important the optimization of your environment becomes.
所以今天 我想要探究如何创造
So today, I want to explore what goes into creating
完美的学习环境
the perfect study space
一个你能轻松进入心流状态 抵抗干扰
one where you can easily slip into the flow state resist distractions
并且在高效完成工作后还剩下时间
and actually get your work done fast enough to have some time
在睡觉之前玩一会《洞窟物语》的学习环境
left over to play CaveStory before you got to go to bed.
当谈到如何打造优质的学习环境时
And when it comes to creating a great study space,
我们首先需要考虑的是这个学习环境包含什么
the first thing we need to talk about is context.
谈到学习场所 你有各种各样的选择
You have a ton of choice when it comes to study spots.
你可以去图书馆 咖啡厅
You got libraries, you got coffee shops, you
也可以去只有你知道的学院地下室
got basements of academic buildings that nobody else knows about,
还有你的宿舍或者卧室
and then there is your dorm room or your bedroom,
但是不管你选择在哪里学习
but wherever you decide to study,
你都需要确保
you want to make sure
你选择的地方只是为了学习而不是其他事情
that the place you select is exclusively for studying and nothing else.
这是因为环境就是一切
That’s because context is everything.
环境因素会在很大程度上影响我们的行为
Environmental factors influencea lot of our behavior.
所以如果你选择的地方功能模糊
So if you put yourself in the place where the purpose
那你会更倾向于
is ambiguous, you’re going to be a lot more
做那些最轻松愉快的事
likely to slip into the path of least resistance
比如上网做做测试
which is usually takingquizzes to find out what your
看看你在霍格沃兹会去哪个学院
Hogwarts house is.
如果你去图书馆或者学院地下室 那就好多了
Now this is definitelyeasier to do if you select the library or the academic basement
因为你可能不会为了别的原因去那里
as you probably aren’t going to go there for any other reason.
但是如果碰巧选择了你的宿舍
But if you happen to pickyour dorm,
就需要三思而后行了
it’s much more important to consider.
例如
So for example,
看看我的朋友马丁是如何布置他的学习空间的
check out how my friend Martin set up his study space.
以前他决定在自己的屋子里学习和工作
He did decide to study and work in his room,
但是他却用屏风将把房间隔开
but he divided that room up with a Shoji screen
这样他就拥有了一个独立的区域
so that way he had one isolated area
只用来工作了
that was only for work.
你不用去外面
Now you definitely don’t have to go
购买一个类似的屏风
all out and buy a Shoji screen like he did.
事实上 他自己的屏风都不是买来的
In fact, he didn’t even buy it.
它只是个闲置品 但是你可以借鉴他的做法
It was just laying around,but you can use his example
量身定做你自己的学习空间
to tailor your own study space.
另一个可选择的方式 就是将你的书桌
One alternative methodwould be to turn your desk
放在房间的一角并且确保你所有的
into a corner of the room and make sure that all
科幻小说和电子游戏及其他
of your fiction books and your video games and any other
分散注意力的东西都在你的视线范围之外
distracting materials are just out of your field of view.
那样就可以确保你只会看到
That will make sure that what you’re looking at is exclusively
你应该做的工作
about the work you’re supposed to be doing. Secondly,
其次再考虑灯光的质量和亮度
think about thequality of your lighting
因为这个真的会影响你的效率
because it really canaffect your productivity.
如果有良好的自然光照 那绝对
Now if you can get naturallight, that is definitely going
是你的最佳选择
to be your best option
但如果你在工作的时候只有人工光源
but if you have only artificial light to work with
你可以对它做一些调整
you can work to control that
因为这会有很大的不同
because it does make a difference.
当我为了这个视频做调查时
While I was doing the research for this video,
我对一个德国实验非常感兴趣
I was especially interested in a German study
它考虑色温
that looked at the affectsof color, temperature,
和光照强度等因素
and light intensity on the productivity of students
对科隆大学应用科学专业的学生效率的影响
at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences.
这个实验只追踪了50名学生
Now this study only tracked 50 students,
所以这个科学领域有待发展和充实
so this area of science could definitely use more fleshing out,
但是他们已经发现
but what they did find
在3000开尔文的暖光下 学生更有创造力
and that students were more creative under warm light at about 3,000 kelvin.
在6000开尔文的冷光下 他们可以更好地集中注意力
andthey were able to concentrate better under colder light,at about 6,000 kelvin.
作为补充
To add to those findings,
康奈尔大学的另一个研究发现太暗或太亮的光
another study done at Cornell University found that light that was too dim or too bright
也会降低效率
also negativelyaffected productivity.
所以基于这些发现
So with those findings in mind,
在你的学习区域测试下灯光
it might be a good idea
可能是个不错的想法
to experiment with lightingin your study area.
也许可以在桌上放一个台灯并且测试
Maybe get a lamp foryour desk and experiment
你为台灯选择的
with different color temperaturein the bulbs that you
不同色温的灯泡
choose for that lamp.
从好的一面看 其实你不需要
And on the brightness end of things, you definitely do
出去买许多不同亮度的灯泡
n’t have to go out and buy multiple bulbs at different levels of brightness ,
找出适合自己的亮度
to figure out what works for you. Instead
你只需要10美元 去当地
for about 10 bucks,you can go to your local
的五金商店购买一个灯侧调光器
hardware store and get a lamp side dimmer and if
如果你有一个可以变暗的灯泡 你可以通过
you get a dimmable bulb, you can experiment just
调控开关 查看效果
by toggling the switch and seeing what works.
现在除了灯光的色温
Now in addition to the colortemperature of your light,
实际上 室内的实际温度也非常重要
the actual temperature in theroom matters a lot as well.
一个过热或过冷的环境不仅可以
Not only can an environmentthat’s too hot or too cold
分散你的注意力并且使你走神
consciously distractyou and make you look up
做白日梦 不想工作
and daydream and not want to do your work,
而且可能使你在工作的时候
but it can also unconsciously cause you to make mistakes
不知不觉地犯错
while you’re actually working.
几分钟前 我引用的那份康奈尔的研究
That same Cornell study that I referenced a couple of minutes ago
同样也是关于温度的 他们
also looked at temperature and they
发现在其他的情况下
found among other things
“当温度非常低 68华氏度或者20摄氏度时
” when temperatures”were low, 68 degrees or 20 degrees Celsius,
员工犯错的几率会提高44%
“employees made 44% moremistakes
这是和最佳室温 77华氏度或25摄氏度相比得出的”
than at optimal”room temperature, 77 degrees or 25 degrees Celsius.”
因此 如果你在学习区有一个恒温器的话
So if you have access to the thermostat in your study area,
就可以确保你处在一个适宜
make sure you’re setting it to an optimal
学习的温度
temperature for studying.
如果你没有 也可以尝试换个地方
And if you don’t, maybetry a different location.
不管你选择在哪里学习
Regardless of where you decide to study,
你要确保任务所需要的全部东西
you want to make sure that you have access to all the things you need for
都已经准备妥当
the particular task that you’re doing.
包括笔记本 课本
That includes notebooks, textbooks,
如果你要制作学习抽认卡的话 还要准备索引卡 钢笔和铅笔
index cards if you’re going to make flashcards for studying, and pens and pencils.
并且当你用钢笔和铅笔做笔记时
And on the note of pens and pencils,
确保你用来写字的笔是你
make sure that what you’re writing with is something that you actually
用起来很舒服的那一支
enjoy writing with.
关于这方面 肯定有人比我研究的更深入
Now some people definitely go away further than I would go with this.
事实上 有一整个播客
In fact, there’s an entire podcast
毫不夸张的说有数以百计的小视频
out there with literally hundreds of episodes
叫做“上瘾的钢笔”讲述关于钢笔的一切
call The Pen Addict that’s all about pens,
但是我要说不要去买最便宜的钢笔
but I would say don’tgo for the cheapest pens
这样你写起来会非常痛苦 因为它会
that are a pain to writewith because they’re just
让你分散注意力 并在书写过程中很不舒服 除此之外
going to distract you and make the process of writing notes down unenjoyable. Additionally, make sure
确保你有一个比较舒服的座椅 甚至可以尝试
that you have a somewhat comfortable chair to sit in or maybe even experiment
站立式书桌
with a standing desk.
现在我的房间里已经
Now I’ve got a standing desk In
有了一个站立式书桌
my room right now that cost, well,
当然 花了不少钱
it cost a lot of money.
但是当我上大学的时候 我实际上尝试
But back when I was in college, I actually tried
去做了一个便宜得多的站立书桌 用从沃尔玛购买的桌子
to build a much cheaper standing desk using tables from Walmart
螺丝和一些自己做的精妙设计
and screws and a little bit of ingenuity.
但是说实话
But I’m going to be honest,
并不精致 因为自己制作的站立式书桌真的很糟糕
it wasn’t enough ingenuity because that standing desk kind of sucked.
但幸运的是 现在站立式书桌需要大概25美元
But luckily, there are nowstanding desks for about $25
像Spark站立书桌是由硬纸板制成的
like the Spark standing deskthat are made of cardboard
你可以非常容易的组装它
that you can set up very, very easily,
值得一试 还有
so that might be something to try out. Also,
另一件事情 你可能没想到
one additional thingthat you might not have thought of having with you
那就是当你学习时 使用笔记本
while you study is a notebook
便签纸 或是一个应用
or piece of scratch paperor maybe an app where you
记下涌上心头或者分散你注意力的事物
write down things that cometo mind or distract you.
其中任何一件都能完全摧毁我的注意力
One of the things thatcan completely wreck my concentration
打断我的学习
and absolutely kill a study session for me
那是一些突然想到的事情
is if somethingcomes to mind that
而且在脑海中久久徘徊
I just can’t get out of my head,
这件事可能很傻
and it could be something stupid
像是需要洗衣服
like needing to do the laundry,
但是如果我花一些时间
but if I take the time
去把它有系统地写下来 我相信
to write that down ina system that I trust
稍后 我一定会想起这件事
where I know I can come back and see it later,
这使我可以继续回到工作中去并且
that allows me to get back into my work and let
不再想那件事情 除此之外
that thing go. Additionally,
便签纸也可以记录下
that piece of paper can also be a record
使你分心的事情
of the things that distract you.
或许你所处的环境非常容易有人
Maybe your environment is really prone to having people
进来并且让你做事儿
come in and ask you to do things,
或许它仅仅只是嘈杂
or maybe it’s just really noisy.
如果你把这些事情写下来
If you write those things down,
你能够主动地去提升 或许只是另选一个场所
you can start to consciously make improvements and maybe just select a different spot altogether.
现在除了你需要用到的东西
Now in addition to thethings that you need to have available to you,
你也应该考虑到那些
you shouldalso consider the things
你不太常用的东西
that you shouldn’t have available to you.
通常来说 这就是你的房间不是一个好的学习场所
This is often why yourroom is often not a good study area
以及你需要更加努力才能完成工作的原因
and why you have to work hard to make it so
你要记住 这是因为环境
because remember, it’s context.
你的房间有电脑游戏 床
Your room has your videogames, your room has your bed,
堆成9英尺那么高的桶装拉面
your room has your nine foot tall stack of Cup O’ Ramen.
这并不是最好的学习地点
It’s not always the best place to study.
说到你学习时不必要的事物
And speaking of things that you don’t need
房间中最大的拦路虎
while you’re studying, the big elephant in the room
其实是你现在用来看我视频的东西
is the thing that you’reusing to watch me right now,
那就是网络
which is the internet.
现在我知道你想要说什么
Now I know what you’re going to say.
我需要网络来查阅资料
I need the internet for research,
我需要网络来登录数学实验室
I need the internet to get on my math lab.
是的 有的时候你确实需要 但请记住
And yes, sometimes you do,but remember
任务总是可以能被分成各自独立的子任务
tasks can almost always be broken down into individual sub tasks
或者是小任务
or mini tasks.
你此刻正在观看的这个视频
This video that you’rewatching right now is a good
正是这方面的一个范例 为了制作这个视频
example of this because to make this video,
我不得不写出一份稿本 实质上 它更像一篇论文
I had to write a script, which is basically like an essay
而写剧本并不是一个单一的任务
and writing a scriptisn’t a singular task.
这是一系列的子任务
It’s a sequence of sub tasks.
有想法产生的调查阶段
There’s the research phase,there’s idea generation,
有非常艰难的草稿写作阶段 以及
there’s the rough draftwriting phase, and finally,
最后的编辑阶段
the editing phase.
你想不到的是
And guess what?
我只需要在其中一个阶段使用网络
I only needed the internetfor one of those phases,
那就是调查阶段
the research phase.
所以在其他三个阶段
So during the other three phases,
特别是最艰难的写作阶段 在这个阶段我总是容易分心
especially that rough draft writing phase where I’m very prone
并且我真的不想写那么多的东西
to distractions and I don’treally want to be writing for a lot of it,
于是 我经常会选择断网
I will often turn the internet off
或者我会用一个APP像Cold Turkey Writer
or I’ll use an app like Cold Turkey Writer
它可以使我只能写作而不能做其它事情
which will literallyblock my ability to do anything else but write.
现在的网络以及许多可爱猫咪的图片
Now the internet and itsmany, many cat pictures
可能是你注意力的最大威胁
is probably the greatestthreat to your concentration,
但是也有很多其他事情使你分心
but there are many other things that can derail you as well.
所以在进入你的学习区域
So before you settle into your study spot
开始你的第一个任务之前
and start on your first task, make
在脑子里做个笔记 记下所有可能在将来使你分心的事情
a mental note of all the potential things that could derail you in the future.
如果在学习期间你会感到很饿或渴
If you’re going to get hungry or thirsty
确保你带了
during study session, make sure you bring a
零食或者水杯
snack or water bottle with you.
或者 如果你为了任务需要带电脑
Or if you need your laptop for a task
而它的电池效果的确不佳
and it has a really bad battery,
别忘了带充电器
make sure you’ve packed your charging port.
在我去咖啡馆时 有过这么几次经历
I’ve had several times in my life where I go to a coffee shop,
每次都想要好好工作几个小时
I have every intention of working hard for several hours,
之后 当然了 我忘记带充电器了
and then, of course, I forgot
所以我失败了 同样的
the charger, so I derail. Also,
当你完成了一天的学习
when you finish studying for the day,
确保你已经将工作地点恢复原样
make sure you clear your space to neutral.
让它恢复干净和整洁的状态
Bring it back to its clean, pristine state because
因为你下次进来的时候 你不
the next time you come to it, you do
想再次打扫它 这件事
n’t want to have to clean it up because it
很有可能拖延你的进度
‘s likely to make you procrastinate.
你想要能够
You want to be able to
顺利地立刻进入工作状态
just smoothly roll into the work immediately.
最后一点 可能这一点有点奇怪 但是尝试
And lastly, this is a bit of a weird one, but try
把你的学习环境看做一个半成品
to view your study spaceas a work in progress.
我知道我们多多少少在谈论这个所谓“完美”的学习环境
I know we kind of talkedabout making the”perfect” study space here,
但是如果你总是寻找最完美的学习环境
but if you’re always seeking out perfection,
实际上 你永远不会使用你的学习空间
you’re neveractually going to use
去完成工作 所以只是把它看做
your study space to getwork done, so just view it
一个可以不断改进的半成品
as a work in progress thatis constantly improving,
尽管它永远不会毫无瑕疵 但这无关紧要
but that will never beperfect and that’s okay.
有一个方法可以控制住你的完美主义
And one idea that mighthelp curb that perfectionism
并且让你更具效率 即在任务之间调换工作场所
and make your more productiveis to switch locations in between tasks.
这是一件我非常喜欢做的事情
This is something that Ireally enjoy doing myself
而且不仅仅是我
and I’m not alone.
作家卡尔·纽波特身体力行并称呼它为
The author Cal Newport does it as well and he calls it
注意力循环
the concentration circuit.
这是他不得不说的话题
Here’s what he has to say about it.
有关于到达一个全新且新奇的地点
Something about arrivingin a new and novel location,
一些不同于你日常工作的地方
somewhere different than where you normally work
都可以为你的积极性和注意力起到促进的作用
provides a boost to your motivation and aids concentration.
超过了一定时间 这种影响就会衰减
“ Over time, this effect will wane,
但是如果你持续调换地点
but if you keep “ switching locations,
你可以持续且反复地刺激这种反应
“you can keep re-stimulating this reaction again and again,
从而保持在一个平均的专注度水平
maintaining “an average level of concentration
这可能远高于你在艰巨困苦的任务中
that’s potentially “much higher than ifyou had slogged through
一味奋力挣扎的水平
“the deep task in one literal sitting.”
综上所述 这个视频内覆盖的范围很广 我想要做一个
All right, so because we covered a lot of ground in this video, I want to do a
快速的总结 就像我们上周一样
quick recap, just like we did last week.
第一点 确保你的工作地点只为了学习
First, make sure that yourstudy spot is exclusively for studying.
环境才是王道
Context is king.
第二点 考虑到灯光并且尽量选择自然光
Second, keep your lightingin mind and opt for natural
如果你有能力的话
lighting if you can.
尝试靠窗学习 如果你不能
Try studying near a window and if you can’t,
至少测试一下你的灯光的色温
at least experiment with your light’s color, temperature,
和光照强度找到适合你的那个参数
and intensity until you find something that works for you.
第三点 如果你有温度调控器
Third, if you have control over it,
尽量去调试适合你学习环境的温度
try adjusting the temperature of your study space as well. Ideally,
理想环境温度大概在77华氏温度
somewhere around77 degrees fahrenheit,
但是可能因人而异
but it might vary for you.
第四点 在你开始学习之前 确保你有
Fourth, before you startstudying, make sure you have
所有需要用到的材料
access to all the materials that you’re going to need
并且确保你可以简单和快速地拿到
and make sure that access is easy and quick, but
第五点 确保你不能拿到
number five, also make sure you don’t have access
那些不需要的东西 那让你极有可能
to things that you don’tneed because they are likely
分散注意力并且拖延你的进度
to destroy your concentrationand make you procrastinate.
第六点 提前计划可能
Number six, make plans inadvance to deal with possible
影响你生产力的因素
derailments in yourproductivity
第七点 尝试在任务之间更换地点
and number seven try switching up locationsin between tasks.
现在受它们影响 这些任务将很有希望
Now taken by themselves,these tasks will hopefully
帮助你对你的工作环境做出有意义的提升
help you make some meaningfulimprovements to the place where you work
但是这有时去观察别人如何工作
but it is also sometimes helpful to be able to see how other people work
从别人那里获得灵感也是很有帮助的
and to get inspiration from them.
所以在最后 我建立了下面的这个网站
So to that end, I’ve set up the following website
叫做“学习空间” 在这里你可以看看到其他人的学习空间
called Study Spaces where you can see other people’s study spaces
甚至可以上传你自己的学习空间
and even submit your own.
当我为这个视频写脚本的时候
Now the idea for this site popped I my head while
突然想到了这个网站 我意识到
I was writing the script for this vide and once I
我可以使用“.es”这个扩展名来获得一个非常酷的域名
realized I could use the.es extension to get that cool-looking
在Hover网站只需要不到30秒的时间就可以注册
domain name, I was ableto get it registered in just about 30 seconds over at Hover,
在这里 你也可以注册你自己的域名
which is exactly where you should register your domain names as well.
Hover网站可以使我们很轻易地找到并确保已有的任何域名
Hover makes it incredibly easy to find and secure basically any domain name that’s out there
可以很容易地提取
and available for the taking.
很多扩展名 包括很经典的比如.com
With extensions includingthe classics like.com
.net和比我在这里用的.es更酷的
and.net and cooler oneslike.es like I used here
和.me
and.me.
当你真的想要创建一个域名网站时
When you want to actually build a website for the domain name.
Hover网站的关联功能使你更容易获得不同网站的服务
Hover’s connect feature will easily let you hook it up to tons of different web services,
包括Square Space和Shopify的服务
including Square Space and Shopify.
如果你想要创造一个域名看起来很专业的邮箱地址
And if you want to create a professional-looking email address attached to that domain,
那么你也可以用Hover网站使其变得容易
then you can do that easily with Hover as well.
如果你也想制作一个有趣的附带项目 它也像我一样需要一个域名
So if you have an idea for a fun side project that needs a domain name like I did,
或者你至今你还没有
or if you haven’t yet
在职位搜索时为自己确认一个专业的域名 不妨给Hover一次尝试
secured a professionaldomain name for yourself in your job search, give Hover a try.
如果你是前一百名通过以下链接获取专属的域名的人
And if you’re among thefirst 100 people to grab your domain with the link below,
你的第一个订单将会得到10%的折扣
you’re going to get 10 % off of your first order.
感谢Hover网站对本视频的大力支持
I want to give Hover a big thanks for sponsoring this video.
也谢谢大家的观看
And guys, as always, thank you so much for watching as well.
真心希望这个视频对你有益
I really hope you found this video useful.
如果你确实觉得它有用 你也可以点赞支持这个频道
If you did, you can give this video a like to support
如果你还没有这么做 也可以考虑
this channel and if youhaven’t already, maybe consider
将它分享给你的朋友
sharing it with a friend as well.
同样 你也可以在这里订阅 以获取最新视频
You can also subscribe right there to get notified when
同样地 如果你想免费获得我自己的一本书
new videos come out and you can also click right there
你也可以点击这里
if you want to get a free copy of my book
这是一本关于如何取得一个更好的成绩的书
on how to earn better grades. Alternatively,
或者 你可能想要查看
you might want to check out
我这里最新的播客视频 你还想要
our latest podcast episoderight there, or if you want
看这个频道的其他视频
to watch another video on this channel,
点击这里或者用脸撞击你的手机
click right there or slam your face into your phone.
那也无妨
That works as well.
感谢你的观看
Anyways, thanks so much for watching
我们下期节目再见
and I will see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频通过引用作家以及研究报告来阐述高效的学习环境带来的效果,以及打造高效学习环境的具体方法。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Harbor

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6wJkWO2SY

相关推荐