ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何让你的声音变得更有魅力? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何让你的声音变得更有魅力?

How To Create An Attractive Voice

A strong confident voice will completely change
一个有力而又自信的声音会完全改变
the way people react to you.
人们回应你的方式
It makes you more attractive,
它可以让你更有魅力
it’ll make you a stronger leader
它可以提升你的领导力
people will respect your ideas more
人们会仅因你的说话方式
just because of the way you say them,
就更尊重你的意见
and it’ll even make you funnier.
它甚至会让你变得更有趣
And there’s a lot of ways to do this wrong
然而有很多错误的发声方式
and a lot of bad advice out there.
也有很多误人子弟的意见
I know that because I trashed my vocal cords.
我知道这些 是因为我搞坏过声带
I screwed them up so badly
而且糟蹋得相当严重
that someone needed to go in and actually
以至于大夫需要深入喉咙
perform surgery and cut part of them out
通过手术切除部分坏死声带
which led to a month of being completely mute and
这导致我术后一个月内完全无法发声
I mean it was nine months of hours and hours
我花了整整九个月的时间
and thousands of dollars on coaching
投入了几千美元
and speech therapy before I was back to my normal.
来接受训练和言语治疗才得以康复
So today we’re gonna talk about
所以今天我们就来谈谈
the three things that make a voice good, attractive, strong, confident
让声音变得好听 迷人 有力 自信的三个要素
which is sounding good, having a good pitch,
也就是听起来好听 音高合适
being resonant and having your voice carry
洪亮 而且能够传得很远
so it’s easy for people to hear you
让人们轻松听清你说的话
and being expressive so that what you say captivates.
同时富有表现力 从而让你的声音有魅力
And we’ll also cover some things a lot of people screw up including myself
我也会讲一些很多人会犯的错误 包括我
and what led me down that really horrible road.
以及那段可怕的失声经历的来龙去脉
So step one – having a good sounding pitch
第一条 有一个好的音高
— a good timbre to your voice.
用适合你嗓音的音色说话
There’s really two ways to screw this up.
有两种常见的错误
The first is to sound really nasally and to sound like Fran Drescher
第一种是鼻音很重 听起来像Fran Drescher
and the second is to try too hard to have a deep voice
第二种是太刻意发出低沉的声音
you go, “Oh, I think I should have a deep manly and commanding voice,”
像这种“我的声音应该低沉 刚毅而威严”
and you sound like you’re doing a bad giant impression.
这听起来像个傻大个 给人印象很差
It’s also horrible on your vocal cords
这样还会对声带造成很大伤害
because you’re pressing them down and making them smash together.
因为你在通过挤压声带来压低嗓音
So you’ll get hoarse very quickly.
很快嗓子就哑了
What you want to do is speak from this part of your face
你该做的是用脸部被称为“面具”的部分
what’s called the mask
来说话
and I have a really great exercise at the end of the video
视频最后我分享了一个很棒的练习
for how to work on that
以说明做法
plus being more expressive and the whole thing takes maybe a minute.
同时更具表现力 整个过程大概一分钟
But in the meantime, there’s two things you can do
同时 你还可以做两件事
to almost instantly improve the timbre of your voice.
它们几乎可以立刻改善你的音色
The first – just yawn. It sounds stupid but
第一种 打哈欠就行了 听起来很蠢
so much of what goes wrong with your vocal tonality and speaking
但你很多音调和发声方面的问题
comes from tension – tensed neck, tensed jaws,
都是因为脖子和下巴绷得太紧了
all the stress of life, really, just carrying with you.
生活中的各种压力都在压迫你
So a simple yawn… just…
所以 就打一个哈欠 就像这样
[哈欠声]
It really stretches all that out
这样能舒展你的面部
and it creates a more relaxed tone.
让声音听起来更轻松
The second is an exercise from Elliott Hulse called grounding.
第二种是Elliot Hulse提出的练习方式 叫做“触底”
I’ll link to the full video in the description
完整视频的链接会放在介绍栏
but the short version is this –
简单来说就是
Get barefoot and then bounce on your heels
光脚 用脚后跟弹跳
while making an almost tribal sound.
同时发出类似部落族人的声音
It’s gonna look goofy but bear with me
看上去很蠢 但忍住
’cause it’s incredibly effective.
因为它真的很有用
It looks like this.
像这样
[Ben makes a constant”Ah” sound
[Ben持续发出“啊”的声音
all the while bouncing on his heels]
并用脚后跟弹跳]
And it may look goofy and it may make you laugh to watch
这可能看上去很蠢很搞笑
but if you do this you will almost immediately
但如果你照做 你会很快
hear a difference in your own voice.
听到自己声音的改变
So that’s timbre and pitch; now let’s talk about
音色和音高就说到这
how to have a full voice and a resonant voice that carries –
现在我们来谈谈怎么发出饱满洪亮的声音
that carries in a crowd, that carries from a stage
怎么能在人群中 在舞台上掌控全场
or even that just makes you sound confident one on one.
甚至只是让你一对一谈话时听起来很自信
The key here is air – airflow.
这里的关键是气息—气息流动
The more air that you are using when you speak,
你说话时越用气息发声
the easier it will be to have what you say carry.
你的声音就越可能有穿透力
And if you don’t believe me,
如果你不信
just exhale all of your air completely out and then try to talk.
那就把气全都呼完 然后试着说话
It’s a weird experience
这很奇怪
because you physically cannot do it.
因为你不可能做到
So airflow – how does it work?
所以 该怎么用好气息呢?
The basics – don’t breathe into your chest;
最基本的是 别把气吸入胸腔
when you breathe, your shoulders should not go up and down;
呼吸的时候 肩膀不要上下动
you should breathe into your diaphragm.
把气吸到横隔膜里
But I see a lot of people do this incorrectly
但我发现很多人做得不对
and when they breathe,
他们呼吸的时候
they just try to force their stomach in and out;
腹部会挺出来又收回去
that’s not how proper breath works.
那不是正确的呼吸方式
It should be a full 360 from your lower back to your stomach.
应该用从下背部到腹部这一圈
Now there’s a lot of body language advice that people give
现在 很多人提的肢体语言的建议
that is actually gonna really hurt you here
实际上都会伤害你
because tension is the enemy of strong vocal projection.
因为肌肉紧绷是不可能发出有力的声音的
One of my favorite vocal coaches that I’ve ever had — he said it best,
我最喜欢的发声教练之一有个绝妙的形容
“Power through freedom — not force.”
“力量源于自由 而非压力”
So what are the bad body language tips that wreak havoc on your voice?
哪些肢体语言建议会伤害你的嗓音呢?
One — we are all told to stand up straight.
第一 很多人告诉我们要站直
That’s tough because some of us have been doing bench press for too long,
这很难 因为有些人已经做卧推很久了
some of us work at a computer…
一些人在电脑前工作
there’s a lot of hunch happening in our society.
社会上有很多人驼背
So stand up straight, that’s easy,
所以 要站直很简单
just jack your shoulders back, flex your back.
只要把双肩向后打开 收缩背部
What this does is it creates
但这样会导致
so much tension in your chest and your back
你的胸部和背部肌肉紧绷
that then can’t expand and contract when you breathe.
在你呼吸时不能扩张和收缩
Another thing that I was super guilty of — the idea that,
另一个让我很自责的想法就是
“oh, if you want to look confident, you should lift your your chin up.
“如果你想看上去自信 就应该抬起下巴
Don’t worry about the tension that’s in your neck
不要考虑脖子的紧绷感
or what’s causing you to go forward as if you’re on your phone
或是边走路边看手机的理由
but just lift your chin,”
抬起下巴就行了”
and you can hear immediately;
这样做后你马上就能听出来
it just destroys the quality of your sound
这样做只会破坏你声音的音质
and it creates a lot of pressure on your vocal cords.
给你的声带增添诸多压力
And the third thing
第三点
that I I’ve been guilty of since college —
这也是从大学起我就很自责的
so many times, we get told to
人们常常告诉我们
suck in our stomach, flex our abs if you’re shirtless on
当你在沙滩上赤着膀子想耍帅
the beach and you want to look good
就要吸气 收腹
and so you constrict this area
这样你就收紧了这片区域
which is the power source of all of your performance
而这正是你想有所表现的力量来源
— your athletic performance,
比如运动表现
your sexual performance, your vocal performance;
性表现 声音表现
it comes from deep breathing and fluidity
它来源于你的深呼吸和呼吸的流畅性
but instead we tense here and
而当我们把这里绷紧
then our air runs into this very small pocket
我们吸进的气就到了这很小一块地方
because our diaphragm can’t move so
因为横膈膜动不了了
we have little air and we compensate
这样我们吸进的气就很少
when we want to create loud noises —
当想要发出响亮的声音时
we create tension and we force it, we just smash our vocal cords together.
作为补偿 我们会紧绷而用力地挤压声带
Now that said,
尽管如此
that is actually great body language — to have your shoulders back
肩膀后展 抬头 收腹
and to have your head up and to have great abs.
确实是很好的肢体语言
That’s important stuff for how you look and how people perceive you.
这些对于提升形象和他人的看法很重要
But you don’t do it by overcompensating
但你不能矫枉过正
and faking it and flexing other areas;
佯装如此 甚至收缩其他部位
you do it by developing actual good postural muscles.
应该通过锻炼真正好看的状态肌来实现它
If you want to see a video on that,
如果你想看有关视频
I can totally make one.
我可以拍一个
I’m not gonna force it on you
我不会强迫你们
but if you want that, let me know in the comments
但如果需要 在评论里告诉我
and if enough people say so, happy to do that.
如果人够多 我很乐意做一个视频
So let’s assume now you’re neutral;
我们现在假设你比较自然
you’re not weirdly tense in any area
你身体的任何部位都不会感到约束
and you can breathe 360 degrees down into your belly.
你可以顺畅地把气吸进肚子里
How do you take it to the next level?
你怎么进入下一阶段呢?
How do you project and resonate?
你该如何发声并引起共振呢?
Well, projecting — the word itself actually
发声 这个单词本身
kind of gives you a hint of what to do.
就有点提示你该怎么做
But I want to give you an exercise that will hammer at home.
我想给你分享一个在家也能反复做的练习
So just take your phone out, put it down put it four feet away
把手机拿开 放在四英尺外
and then try to be as loud as you can there
然后尽可能的让你的声音传到那儿
And what a lot of people will do is
很多人的做法是
they’ll look at their phone, they’ll aim four feet away
盯着放在四英尺外的手机
and they’ll force and they’ll push and they’ll flex.
对着手机声嘶力竭地喊
And you’ll get this shouting that sounds terrible,
你会喊得很难听
first of all has a very bad pitch,
首先是因为音高不合适
and second, it doesn’t make it very far.
其次 声音也传不远
Now what I want you to do-
现在我想让你做的是
Don’t touch anything, same phone, same distance away
啥都别碰 还是同样的手机和距离
— imagine lobbing your voice twice as far.
想象你的声音要传到八英尺外
This is a little woowoo but stay with me;
听上去有些不切实际 但别急
the mind and body are connected.
思想和身体是关联的
That mind-body connection is real.
身心联系是真实存在的
Your vocal cords don’t act exactly like your arm;
你的声带不会完全像手臂那样运作
you can’t just think,
不能只想着
“Oh, I want to flex my vocal cords or relax them.”
“我想收紧或放松一下我的声带”
But they do respond incredibly well
但当你的大脑发出指令
to being told what to do by your mind.
声带确实执行地很好
It’s actually the whole foundation of the Alexander Technique.
这正是亚历山大技法的基础
So phone’s there; lob your voice.
所以手机在那儿 把声音抛过去
Just imagine that you want to talk
想象一下你想要让声音
over your phone and about twice as far.
越过手机 传到两倍远
If your pitch rises, that’s totally fine
如果你的音调提高了 没关系
because high noises actually cut through background noise better than low ones
因为高音调比低音调更能穿过背景杂音
which is why a crying baby on an airplane
这也是为什么飞机上的婴儿哭声
is such a nightmare for every single person on the plane.
对任何旅客都像是个噩梦
And that’s really the only thing you need
这的确是你唯一需要做的事
if you want to project further is to remove that bad tension
如果你想要让声音传得更远 就要放松
and then work on lobbing your voice;
并练习把声音抛出去
you will notice an immediate difference especially
你很快会注意到自己声音的改变
in bars or crowds.
尤其是在酒吧或人群里
Now let’s talk about the third thing which
现在我们来谈谈第三点
is having an expressive voice with a lot of range.
就是拥有音域广阔且富有表现力的声音
Forget your fictional characters;
忘记你心中的虚构角色
think about any person that you look up to in real life.
想一想现实生活中你敬仰的人
whether it’s Will Smith, The Rock,
无论是威尔•史密斯 巨石强森
Ellen DeGeneres, Tony Robbins —
艾伦·德杰尼勒斯还是托尼·罗宾斯
they are expressive like crazy expressive.
他们都极富表现力
They will take you on lows and highs,
他们会让你的情绪起伏不定
they tell stories that go up and down,
他们讲述的故事跌宕起伏
and it’s all because of how they use their voice and that vocal range.
这全是因为他们知道如何运用声音和音域
Now what’s nice is there’s a one-minute exercise that you can do
好消息是有一个一分钟的练习
that helps you speak from your mask and have strong vocal range
可以帮你用“面具”说话 获得强大的音域
and it looks like this:
差不多是这样:
[Ben makes a”Mmmm” sound
[Ben发出“嗯”的声音
that goes up then down]
声音升上去又降下来]
Super silly, I know.
我知道这很傻
My roommates make fun of me for it all the time.
我的室友总是因此嘲笑我
But, what that little rollercoaster does is it creates a vibration
但这个小过山车练习能用哼鸣声
in the front of your face with the hum;
让你的面部肌肉振动
you’ll feel your teeth vibrating and your lips vibrating —
你会感觉到你的牙齿和嘴唇在振动
that’s how you know you’re doing it right
这就说明你做对了
and that makes you vocalize from your mask
这就能让你用“面具”说话
and then by going up and down,
通过声音的升高和降低
you’re basically just going to the gym for your vocal cords.
声带就像去了健身房训练一样
Over time, if you just do that a minute a day,
持之以恒地每天练习一分钟
you will start to reach higher highs and lower lows;
就能扩展你音域的上限和下限
you’ll become more expressive
你的声音会更富表现力
and a better storyteller and more interesting speaker.
讲故事更动听 讲话更有趣
So that’s it.
就是这样
That is how you speak with a great pitch,
让你音调更美
that is how you project,
声音传递更远
and that is how you have an expressive vocal range.
音域更富表现力的方法
Now, because today is Charlie’s 30th birthday,
因为今天是Charlie的三十岁生日
we have a special little ending
我们有个特别的小结尾
and I’m going to call him in to finish this video off.
我会让他来做这段视频的结束语
Hey guys, Charlie here so I just wanted to say,
大家好 我是Charlie 我想说
first and foremost, thank you.
首先 谢谢大家
It is my birthday today; I am turning 30.
今天是我的生日 我要30岁了
And I wanted to say thank you for the last couple of years,
过去的几年真的很感谢大家
which have been quite frankly, amazing largely in part to this YouTube channel.
坦白来说 很大程度是因为这个油管频道
Because Charisma on Command has been one of the more magical
这个节目已经成为了我生命中
fun things in my life
最神奇而有趣的事之一
and I have you guys to thank for watching these videos and for supporting us,
还要感谢大家看我们的视频 支持我们
so thank you so much for that.
所以 真的很感谢大家
In addition, we had my birthday campaign;
此外 我们举办了生日活动
we started it in the last video
上个视频发起的活动
and in just a few days,
仅仅几天时间
we have raised over $8,000 for CharityWater,
我们就为慈善机构CharityWater筹集了八千美元
which is mind-blowing but in addition to that,
这很激动人心 不仅如此
over 200 of you have signed up to donate
你们中已经有超过200人报名
your birthday as well and that makes me feel awesome.
也捐出你们的生日 这让我感觉很棒
I feel like we’re getting a little mini revolution going here
我感觉我们在《掌控魅力》频道
in the Chrisma on Command community
进行了一场小改革
to do good in the world
来做对世界有益的事
not just to be confident and charismatic
不仅为了自信和魅力
which is awesome and important,
当然这些很棒也很重要
but really to make an impact on those people who don’t have quite as much as we do.
更是为了帮助那些与我们资源不对等的人
So thank you guys so much for an amazing birthday.
谢谢大家让我度过了一个这么美好的生日
If you would like to donate to the campaign,
如果你也想参加捐赠
every little bit is appreciated
哪怕尽微薄之力
not just by me but by the people who are receiving clean water
都会得到我和那些得到净水的人的感激
and a hundred percent of those proceeds go directly to the projects
收到的所有捐款都会直接用于这个项目
that will drill the wells and get the filters.
包括挖井和购买过滤装置
So if you want to donate, that link is in the description.
如果你想捐助 链接在视频介绍栏
If you would like to donate your birthday
如果你想捐出你的生日
and get an email so that you can do the same thing
并收到邮件以便捐助
whenever your birthday comes.
不管你的生日是什么时候
that link is in the description as well.
那条链接也在视频介绍栏
Thank you guys for an amazing birthday
感谢大家让我度过那么美好的生日
and I will see you in the next video.
我们下一个视频见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三个方法,让你的声音更有魅力!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ody

审核员

审核员HJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuXkEJzmp50

相关推荐