ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样通过饮食来战胜抑郁 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样通过饮食来战胜抑郁

How To Conquer Depression Through Diet | Dr. Drew Ramsey

过去十年以来,我们有非常多的相关数据显示
For about ten years we’ve had very strong correlational data showing that, for example,
当你的饮食习惯不好时,你患抑郁症或者类似于抑郁症的疾病的几率
when you eat poorly your risk of depression and illnesses like depression just go up 70/80
会增加78%
percent.
但如果你的饮食习惯更为传统 比如地中海的饮食习惯或者日本的饮食习惯
And when you eat a more traditional diet like a Mediterranean diet or Japanese diet your
那你患抑郁症的几率就会减小50%之多
risk of an illness like depression can go down by as much as 50 percent.
所以第一批最新的临床试验报告显示
And so that’s now led to the first clinical trial that is just being reported showing
有红肉的地中海饮食其实能够治疗临床的
that a Mediterranean diet augmented with some red meat actually can treat clinical depression,
重度抑郁障碍
major depression disorder.
这对于营养精神学来说也是令人兴奋的
And it’s a very exciting moment for nutritional psychiatry.
现在我们有更多的科学论证了在心理健康方面
It’s a time when we have more science that tells us food should really be part of the
食物起到了很大的作用
conversation when it comes to our mental health.
我们正处在一个非常好的研究心理学术的时代
We are facing an incredible mental health academic.
我在纽约做精神学家已经有16年了
I’ve been in New York as a psychiatrist now for 16 years and the amount of distress and
这期间受病症折磨和致死的人数是无法想象的
the amount of mortality that we’re seeing is like levels we’ve never seen before and
我们需要运用很多种已知的方法 其中食物是很重要的一种方法
we need as many tools in our toolbox and food is very much there, both from just common
从常识上来说也是
sense.
我们都知道要感觉良好的前提就是要有一个好的饮食 现在
We all know that to feel right we need to eat right, but then also backed up by now
也有大量的科学实验显示 营养中的一些核心元素
an incredible amount of science showing that a core set of nutrients actually have very
在预防和治疗疾病
clear data that can help in the prevention and the treatment of illnesses, again, like
比如抑郁和痴呆上有很大的作用
depression and dementia.
所以我们鼓励人们去吃含有这些元素的食物
So we want to encourage people to eat those foods that have most of these nutrients and
并帮助他们这样做 这是心理健康恢复治疗计划中很重要的一部分
then help them do that is really part of a mental health care plan.
我们在吃的时候会考虑到很多疾病 比如说心脏病 癌症 糖尿病
We think about a lot of illnesses when we eat, heart disease, cancer, diabetes and it’s
但事实上 你在吃东西的时候最应该担心的
always struck me that really the illness you should be worried about or the organ you should
疾病或者器官应该是你的大脑 因为这是你至今为止最大的
be worried about when you’re eating is your brain because that is by far your biggest
财富
asset.
它比其他器官消耗了更多你从食物中摄入的能量
It consumes more of your energy in your food than any other organ you have.
所以关注你的大脑需要的营养会引导你吃一些不一样的食物
And so focusing on the nutrients your brain needs guide you to a slightly different set
如果你关注的是这些东西 比如说卡路里 饱和脂肪或者是预防一些
of foods that if you focus on just things like calories or saturated fat or preventing
比如癌症之类的疾病
something like cancer.
所以令人高兴的是这些科学数据开始和常识相吻合了
And so it’s an exciting moment as the data begins to catch up with common sense.
对大脑最好的饮食就是传统饮食
The diets that seem to do the best in terms of brain health are traditional diets.
举个例子来说 最典型的科学例子就是地中海饮食法
So, for example, the most science is about the Mediterranean diet.
地中海饮食是一种以蔬菜为基础的饮食法
Mediterranean diet is a plant-based diet.
你注意到地中海饮食中有很多的坚果和种子 全麦食品
You’re going to see lots and lots of nuts and seeds, whole grains, you’re going to see
海鲜 肉和奶制品有不同的做法
seafood, you going to see meat and dairy treated differently.
有趣的是 在所有的地中海饮食法中 比如说希腊酸奶
I mean it’s interesting that all Mediterranean diets, Greek yogurt, for example, they have
在一些奶制品 发酵奶制品和肉类中 他们被用的频率和香料一样高
some dairy and fermented dairy products and meat, but they’re used more as flavorings.
你不会在地中海饮食里看到西方饮食的影子 比如说大块的牛排和烤土豆
You don’t see what we see in a western diet of a giant steak and a baked potato.
地中海饮食里有很多香料和新鲜的药草
You see a lot more spices in the Mediterranean diet and fresh herbs, these are very, very
这些是非常有效的药物 经常被用来治疗疾病
powerful medicine that have always been used to treat illness.
所以我最喜欢的介入治疗方法之一就是帮助人们种植
And so one of my favorite interventions is helping people do like even a little herb
哪怕只是一小盆药草在他们的火坑或者是前院 这样子早上你走出房门
pot on their fire is scape or in their front yard because you can just walk out in the
就可以摘取到西洋葱 罗勒 把它们碾碎 撒在你的炒蛋上
morning, grab some chives, grab some basil, chop it up, have it with yours scrambled eggs.
这样一来早餐的营养价值就变高了
You’ve just increased the nutrient density of that meal and you’ve made it a little bit
你的饮食就和地中海饮食有那么一点儿像了
more like the Mediterranean diet.
接下来我要说的是地中海饮食主要由单一不饱和油脂和
What you’re going to see is in the Mediterranean diets mainly monounsaturated and polyunsaturated
多元不饱和油脂组成
fats.
地中海饮食中有很多的鲜脆的蔬菜 摆在盘子里就像彩虹一样
You’re going to see, again, a lot of crunchy vegetables, a lot of rainbows on those plates
也有很多的海鲜
and lots and lots of seafood.
这和西班牙饮食有很大的不同 所有的西班牙小菜中
I mean that’s really one of the main differences if you look at a Spanish diet, all those tapas
都有一点小银鱼 乌贼 章鱼
with little anchovies and a little bit of squid and a little bit of octopus where we’re
因此具有很高的营养价值 由此 我们可以知道这些营养元素
getting these very, very nutrient dense seafoods that, again, we know how these molecules that
对大脑健康的重要性了
are so important for brain health.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

¿Lorenda?

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1gn5bHRCY

相关推荐