ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何坦白你的热恋故事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何坦白你的热恋故事

How to Confess to Your Crush Story

[Music]
[音乐播放中]
If I had to count how many people
如果让我数一下在我25年的人生中
I’ve crushed on throughout my 25 years,
对多少人动心过
I think I’d run out of hands
我认为数到高中
before I reached my high school years.
就数不过来了
I wasn’t necessarily boy crazy
我倒不是一个花痴
but it didn’t always take a lot for me
但我从没花很多时间
to start developing feelings.
去发展恋情
A kind gesture or a zany personality was
有时候 一个友善的手势或一个逗比体质
sometimes enough to get my heart fluttering.
就足以让我的心砰砰直跳
When I was in my preteen and early teenage years,
我十几出头的时候
I had a thing for funny boys.
我喜欢有趣的男孩
Maybe it’s because during that time in my life,
也许是因为在我生命中的那段时间里
I was easily bogged down by the realities
我很容易被学校的
of keeping up with school
生活琐事所困
that I left little to no time
以至于我几乎没有时间
to address my true feelings of frustration and loss.
去处理我沮丧和失落的情绪
I always felt like I had to mature fast and
我总是认为我必须快速成熟起来
the only three things that made me feel young
而唯一使我感到年轻的三样东西
were Disney Channel, pop music and the boys I crushed on.
便是迪士尼频道 流行音乐和我所迷恋的男孩们
In elementary and middle school,
在初中和高中的时候
I developed feelings for the class clowns.
我对班上的的小丑产生了感情
I admired their natural ability to charm people
我羡慕他们天生就有能用随和有趣的话语
with their easygoing funny remarks.
来吸引人的魅力
It didn’t matter how bad my day was going,
不管我爸爸有多讨厌
the minute we’d step into class, I’d forget
只要我一走进教室
all about my troubles.
我就会忘记所有的烦恼
In eighth grade, I developed the biggest crush on…
八年级的时候 我对某人……萌生了情愫
Let’s call him Stanley.
叫他斯坦利吧
Stanley moved to my school,
斯坦利转到我学校
so he was the new student.
因此他是一名新生
He also happened to ride on the same school bus.
他也坐同一辆校车
At first, I didn’t think much of him.
起初 我觉得他不怎么样
I remember feeling slightly annoyed actually.
我记得我当时有点生气
My bus held a lot of students already,
公交车上早已坐了很多学生
so when he and his brother joined us too, I knew
所以当他和他哥哥也上来的时候 我知道
I was doomed to sit on the edge
我已经做好在今年余下的时间里
of my seat for the rest of the year.
坐到座位边上的准备了
On his first day riding the bus to attend my school,
在他上学的第一天
I decided to sit next to him and
我决定坐在他
this other boy in my grade.
和我另一个同年级男生的旁边
He was quiet and we didn’t talk at all.
他很安静 我们什么话也没说
Over time though, he became a riot.
然而 随着时间的推移 他变成了一个调皮蛋
One day he got up and started singing on the bus.
一天 他上车后开始在公交上唱歌
The bus driver was mad and told him to sit down.
公交司机很生气 叫他坐下来
Eventually he did but that didn’t stop him
最后他坐下来了 但这并没阻止他
from having a good time the rest of the ride.
在余下的路程中快乐玩耍
He was a bass player and had strong aspirations
他是一名贝斯手 强烈渴望自己能
to be in a band which is actually
成为乐队中的一名
what he’s doing nowadays, living the dream, right?
那正是他现在在做的事 活成理想的样子 对吧
I never really interacted much with him though,
尽管我从没和他有太多接触
I liked him from afar. Yeah, creepy, right?
但我从一开始就喜欢上他了 很惊讶对吧
But hey, no shame in that,
但是 别难为情了
we all have stories like that.
我们都有那种时候
He was highly unpredictable
他非常难以捉摸
and I guess with my uneventful life at the time,
我想 在我那平淡无奇的生活中
it was easy for me to develop feelings for him.
我很容易对他产生感情
Energetic, passionate and adventurous,
他精力充沛 热情奔放 热爱冒险
he didn’t care so much about school but knew
他不太在乎学校
how to live life to the fullest.
但知道该如何过得充实
In a lot of ways,
在很多方面
he taught me a lot just from my observations.
只是从我观察之中 他教了我很多
When you want something,
当你想要某样东西时
even if it’s different from the usual norms,
即使它不同于常态
you should go for it
你也不必抱着歉意
without feeling apologetic about it.
去追求它
Teachers would often get frustrated
老师们常常对他的喧闹行为
with his rambunctious behavior
感到沮丧无奈
but underneath his wild exterior was a kind heart.
但在他不拘一格的外表下 却是一颗善良的心
Like I said earlier,
就像我之前说的
my bus was always jam-packed with kids,
公交车总是挤满了孩子
so I started getting into the habit of sitting
所以我开始养成
next to this boy who always sat alone.
坐在总是一个人坐的男孩旁边的习惯
I guess he was super greedy about his space
我猜他特别渴望个人空间
while everyone else suffered sitting sometimes
相较而言其他人有时一个座位
three people to a seat.
能坐三个人
So he expressed his annoyance with me;
所以他向我表达了不满
“it’s the third time this week
他皱着眉头说 这是这个星期
you’ve asked me to move over”, he scowled.
你第三次叫我挪开了
he scowled. Stanley, sitting behind us saw the
斯坦利坐在我们后面看到了这一切
whole thing happen and stood up for me;
并站起来维护我
” no one wants to sit next to you anyway”, he said.
说道 反正没人愿意坐你旁边
I never did say thank you for that moment,
我从来没有因此对你说过谢谢
I was too shy at the time.
因为我当时太害羞了
Inspired by his bold character that one day,
有一天 被他大大咧咧的性格所激励
I finally mustered the courage to tell him
我终于鼓起勇气
how I felt.
向他告白了
I did it on eighth grade graduation day actually,
我是在八年级毕业的那天
over Myspace.
通过聚友网说的
To all my Myspacers, remember those days?
我的网友们 还记得那些天吗
I felt so cheesy but I messaged him,
我觉得自己很卑微 但我还是给他发了短信
keeping things short and simple.
但我还是给他发了短信 尽量简短明了
Even though my mind’s racing thoughts
尽管我脑子里飞快地转着各种念头
couldn’t have been more than the opposite.
但结果恰恰相反
He was nice about it but timing didn’t work in my favor.
他很好 可时机不对
He typed back,” thank you for telling me,
他回复到 谢谢你告诉我
you seem really cool but unfortunately, I’m
你真的很酷 但不幸的是
moving this summer”.
我今年夏天要搬家了
I was crushed.
我崩溃了
All that time developing quiet secret feelings for him,
那段时间 我对他的感情秘而不宣
I could have talked to him more and
我本可以和他多谈谈的
I felt so stupid for realizing that too late,
但当我意识到我们本可以成为朋友或宿敌时
we could have been friends or maybe we could
我觉得自己太愚蠢了
have grown to become enemies, who knows.
谁知道呢
The funny thing is, when I was a lot younger,
奇怪的是 在我更小的时候
I wasn’t so self-conscious.
我没那么忸怩
If I liked someone,
如果我喜欢某人
I usually let them know but man,
我通常会让他们知道 但是 伙计
middle school years were rough on me.
我中学生活可艰难了
This moment always reminds me to take risks
告白总是提醒我要冒险
because without taking scary leaps, I wouldn’t
因为如果没有放手一搏
have met my current boyfriend.
我就不会遇到我现在的男朋友
Rejections are part of being honest and forward.
拒绝是诚实和坦率的一部分
Timing might sometimes be off
有时时机可能不对
but the important thing is to persevere.
但重要的是要坚持到底
You never know who you’re going to meet
你永远不会知道你会遇见谁
or where you’re going to meet them, whether it’s
你会在哪里遇见他们
through school, a mutual friend or OKCupid.
无论是通过学校 共同好友还是探探
Do yourself a favor and start
给自己一个机会
recognizing things will get messy but that should never
尽管会意识到事情将会变得一团糟 但那绝不应该
be an excuse to not try.
成为不去尝试的借口
You’ll thank yourself in the long run when you look back.
当你回头看的时候 你会感谢你自己
When was the last time you confessed to
你上一次告白是什么时候呢
your crush and how did it turn out?
结果如何呢
Let us know in the comments section below.
请在评论区告诉我们吧
For more helpful content, please be sure to also subscribe to our Channel.
如需更多有用内容 请关注我们的频道
Thanks for watching.
感谢收看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

青春的悸动,是想要靠近你的心,是默默记得你的好,可能是有缘无分的崩溃析离……无论如何,希望这个视频能让你鼓起勇气,继续追寻爱情。毕竟,爱情是纯洁美好的东西啊。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

亚城木梦叶

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P8aSp0tbxo

相关推荐