未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何选择你的职业

How to Choose a Career

选择一个明确的人生主要目标
Selecting your major definite purpose in life
是实现你个人成就的开始
is the starting point of personal greatness.
你好 我是Brain Tracy
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy.
今天 我将讨论一个人们一直都在问我的问题
Today I’m going to address a question that people ask me all the time.
这问题仅仅是 我怎样为自己选择一个正确的职业
It’s simply this: how do I choose the right career for me.
首先 这是每个人都要面对的一个巨大挑战并且它贯穿着人们的一生
First of all, this is a big challenge that everybody has and they have it throughout their lives.
大多数自己辞职的员工觉得当前的工作没有挑战性
The majority of working people by their own demission do not feel fully challenged by their current jobs.
从事一份你不适合的工作
Getting into or staying at a job for which you’re not ideally suited
是你生命最浪费时间的一件事之一
is one of the greatest wastes of time in life.
它会从你最具生产力的时期中偷去好几年的时间
It can rob you of some of your most productive years.
所以 如果你发现你不适合现在职业
So if you find yourself in that position,
考虑一下开始一份新的职业对你来说是一件好事
it’s a great thing for you to consider a new career path.
这个听起来可能令人害怕 通过一些有用的指导
It can be scary, but hopefully with some guidance,
做决定有希望变得更容易些
that decision will become more within your reach.
首先 无论做什么决定
First, before making any choices,
你需要深入你的内心 想一想自己喜欢做什么
you need to look into yourself and think about the things you like to do
和你擅长什么
and the things that you’re good at doing.
然后 你要问自己一个至关重要的问题
Then it’s time to ask yourself a key question.
这个问题就是
The question you want to ask yourself is,
“什么事情是真正让我享受的”
“what do I really enjoy doing?”
“什么职业能够让我去做自己热爱的事”
“and what kind of a job can I do that will allow me to do what I enjoy doing?”
在这之后的下一步就是“信息性访谈”
The next step in this process is what is called “informational interviewing”.
你可以通过和未来的雇主或该行的员工
You do this by setting up informal meetings or coffee
进行非正式的会面 或者和他们喝喝咖啡
with prospective employers and people in the industry you’ve chosen,
尽可能多地从他们身上了解企业的业务
and then find out as much as you can from them about the business,
具体的公司 你心目中的职位 和该行业的其它方面
their specific company, the position you have in mind and other aspects of that industry.
这些会为你提供很多信息 使你更容易做决定
This will supply you a lot of information to make the decision process easier
也建立了一些圈内人脉
as well as some contacts in the industry you’ve chosen.
像Linkedin这样的交流网站
Networking sites like LinkedIn
是一个接触该行里你想要见的人的好方法
are a great way to reach people in a specific industry that you might want to meet with.
当你经历过信息性访谈后
After you’ve gone through the informational interviewing process,
你就要找个地方开始工作了
it’s time to find a place to land.
而当你开始工作时 全身心投入是非常重要的
And when you do, it’s crucial to dedicate your whole heart to doing you job, really, really well.
当你尽你最大的能力投入工作时
When you commit to doing your job to the best of your ability,
就会可能有两种结果
one of two things will happen.
第一种结果是你会发现这个职业对你来说非常合适
This first thing that might happen is you will find that this is the right career for you,
这种结果一开始是很少见的 但它会随着你的进步逐渐清晰
which is rare in the beginning, but will become more clear as you progress.
或者你会发现你并不适合这个职业
Or you will find this is not the right career for you,
你还需要继续寻找
and that you need to continue searching.
不管是哪一种 都要你全身心地投入做好工作才能发现
Either way, by putting your whole heart into doing a really good job.
但是无论你尝试什么工作
But whatever career you’re trying out,
你都将更快找到这些问题的答案
you will find the answer to these questions much quicker.
然后你可以从另一方面考虑
Then you can come out the other side
并判断你是否能看到自己将会在可见的未来中做些什么
and decide if there is something that you can see yourself doing for the foreseeable future or not.
如果不可以 你只需重复上面的步骤 找一份你喜欢的职业并且尝试去做
If it’s not, you simply repeat the process, finding a job that you like and try it out
直到你发现适合你的职业
until you find the right career that suits you.
这个过程会有许多尝试和错误
There’s is a lot of trial and error involved.
你自己最主要的责任之一
One of the primary responsibilities to yourself
是选择你最喜欢并且适合的工作
is to select the kind of work that you enjoy at our best suited to do.
也就是要找一份能在更高层次充分发挥你的天分与能力的工作
It is to find a job where you can use your natural talents and abilities at a higher level.
你能从工作中感到快乐与满意便是对自己负责
You duty to yourself is to work at something that gives you joy and satisfaction.
你必须找一份能充分发挥你的潜能的工作
You must find a job that brings out the very best in you,
这样可以激励你成为你所在的领域中优秀的人
and that inspires you to want to become excellent at what you’re doing.
在我们结束之前 我留一个建议给你的朋友们
Before we wrap up I’d like to leave you with a thought to share with your friends and followers.
那就是“选择明确的人生主要目标是实现个人成就开始”
Here it is “Selecting your major definite purpose in life is the starting point of personal greatness. “
这些就是我选择职业的方法
Those are my strategies for choosing a career.
如果你还没看过我其他关于建立人生或提高自身高度视频
If you haven’t seen my other videos about building your career and increasing your position in life,
不妨看一下
take a look.
现在 我想听一听你们的想法 所以我今天留下的问题是
Now I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is:
“你有建立你梦想的公司所需要的全部资源
“If you had all the resources you needed to build the company of your dreams,
你想成立哪一种类型的公司 那家公司又是做什么的呢”
which kind of company would you want to build and what would that company do?”
请在屏幕下方留下评论
Leave a comment below
我会遵循你的意见
and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching!
记住
And remember:
如果你想改变未来 从现在开始行动吧
if you want to change your future, take action and take action now.
如果你喜欢这个视频 并且它对你选择职业有帮助的话
If you enjoy this video and feel it was valuable in teaching you how to choose a career,
敬请订阅我的频道
subscribe to my channel,
把这段视频分享给你的朋友
and share this video with your friends,
和那些可能从中受益的人吧
and anyone else who might benefit from this information.
更多关于如何成就你的人生和改善你的职业的信息
For more resources on how to build your career and improve your position in life,
浏览我的网址:www.briantracy.com
visit my website www.briantracy.com.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

给你一些具有参考价值的建议,使你更容易找一份自己热爱的职业。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

gideon

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB-1qocZiPM

相关推荐