ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样通过幽默来改造伴侣 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样通过幽默来改造伴侣

How to Change Your Partner Through Humour

用这样或那样的方式 我们总是在和伴侣相处的过程中
In one way or another,  we spend a good deal of our time in relationships
花很多时间试图改变他们
trying to change our partners.
你一个小时前不是才给你妈打过电话吗?
Didn’t you just call your mum like an hour ago?
所以呢?
So?
怎么了?
What?
我看还有什么好说的?
I’ll see what else is gonna be a say.
很多事
Lots of things.
总之 跟你没关系
Anyway, it’s none of your business.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mum.
在不?
Ya?
嗯 在
Hnh, yeah.
呵 不
Huh, no.
怎么了?
What?
不 别穿那件T恤了
No, you can’t wear that shirt.
这有什么不好的?
What’s wrong with it?
是这样 额……
Look, uhh, 
你不能总是穿成这种“搞笑的家伙”的样子
 you can’t be this funny funny guy all the time.
拜托了 你能穿件适合这次场合的衣服吗?
Please, can you just wear something appropriate to the event?
不 为什么你非要扫兴?
No! Why are you such a killjoy?
我有我自己的风格 我喜欢我的风格
I’ve got my own style. I like it.
我们努力改变伴侣却很少获得成功
Our efforts to change our partners are seldom very successful.
常常是 伴侣当下立马觉得被侵犯
Too often, the partner just swiftly feels attacked –
拒绝自我反省
and refuses the insight.
但是这有个选择可以一试:
But there is one option to try: 
尝试通过幽默改变别人
Attempting to change someone through humour.
[吸尘器声]
[Vacuuming]
[擦桌子声]
[Wiping the table]
我们所有人都有略微的心理不平衡和暴躁
All of us are slightly unbalanced and mad.
[擦暖气片]
[Cleaning radiator]
然而我们自己没有发觉我们会被冒犯
Yet we don’t see it and get offended
如果某人胆敢指出这一点
if anyone dares to point it out.
[看]
[Watching]
[看]
[Watching]
带来改变最好的办法 不是就此长篇大论
The best way to bring about change is to pick on what’s most extreme
而是用一个极端的 夸张了的夸张表现
and rather than delivering a lecture about it,  exaggerate the exaggeration –
直到你的伴侣发现自己是心理失衡了
until even the partner recognises their own loss of balance.
[穿衣服]
[Wearing clothes]
我们要让伴侣为自己平常 极度严肃对待的事情笑出声儿
We need to try to get a laugh out of the partner about stuff they’re normally deadly serious around.
[铺沙发]
[Organizing sofa]
他们的笑声不仅表示他们被逗乐了
Their laughter won’t just be a sign they’ve been entertained.
也是他们认可你尝试改善他们的证据
It’ll be proof they’re acknowledged an attempt to reform them.
[清洁书]
[Cleaning books]
[看 感到惊讶]
[Watching. Feeling surprised.]
发生了什么?
What – what’s going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你穿的什么?
Eh, wh, what are you wearing?
奥奥奥 这个
Oh, oh, oh, this.
哈哈 嗯 我发现我受够了咱俩为了
Hah, hah, ahm, well, I decided that I was fed up 
你执迷于清洁而吵架
of us having arguments about your obsessive cleaning.
你猜怎么招
And you know what,
我要放弃了
I’m just gonna give it up.
我要住进一个生化危机服里
And I’m going to live in a biochemical hazard suit.
你知道的 为了把我身上的细菌限制住
You know, limit the spread of my bacteria
不污染你宝贵的房间
around your precious apartment.
让某人意识到他们过度反应的最好方法
The best way to get someone to see that they have overreacted 
就是不要说那种成熟又有道理的话
is not to sound mature and reasonable.
而是继续人为地把过度反应这件事夸大
It’s to continue to pump up the issue 
以至于它显而易见
until the over-reaction becomes so outsize and so clear,
让那个人自己都觉得好笑
the other person starts to laugh.
奥 那这是为了我
Oh. It’s for me then.
是的
Yes.
这个是为了我因为我执迷于清洁
That’s for me because of my obsessive cleaning.
那么 你会错过它的 我要……
Well, you would have missed of it. I’m gonna do…

Ah.
做那个?
Do that?
是的 保持住
Yeah. Hold on to it.
[笑]
[Laughing]
我们都在某些方面抛弃了协调
All of us have abandoned proportion in some area or another.
你想订明天几点的出租车?
What time do you wish to book the taxi for tomorrow?
嗯 几点的飞机?
Emm, what time is the flight?
十点
Ten.
八点应该差不多
Eight o’clock should be fine.
八点?你在开玩笑吗?
Eight? Are you joking?
你为什么对飞机场这事这么神经质?
Why are you so neurotic about airports?
我没有 我只是
I’m not. I just 
想要准时 仅此而已
wanna make sure we’re punctual. That’s all.
[坐床上]
[Sitting on bed]
凯西 这是所有的东西
Kathy, that’s everything.
都在这儿
Right here.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
去机场
Going to the airport.
什么?是明天早上十点的飞机
What? The flight is out tomorrow just 10 a.m..
我知道 我也担心会误机
Yeah, I know. I’m worried about missing it as well. 
我想了想你说的
I was thinking about what you said. 
所有事情都有可能会出差错
All the things could get wrong. 
我想最好还是在飞机起飞前
I thought probably best get to the departure lounge 
提前九小时去候机休息室
a good nine hours before the flight leaves.
所以 我就是……
So, umm, I just…
什么?
What?
奥 等等 出租车来了 我最好出发了
Oh, hang on. That’s the taxi. I’d better go.
[笑]
[Laughing]
苏格兰见
See you in Scotland.
[笑]
[Laughing]
[叹气]
[Sighing]
“如果你想告诉别人一个真相 那就让他们笑
“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, 
否则他们会杀了你”——乔治•布朗德•肖
otherwise they’ll kill you.” -GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

幽默化解心理防线,让伴侣的改变来的更简单

听录译者

haleyht

翻译译者

Tfinn

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGEr6P3MDpk

相关推荐