未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何改变你的生活(TEDxTC)

How To Change Your Life (TEDxTC) - Joe Martino

有意思的是 当我接到演讲邀请时
It’s interesting, cuz when I first got the invitation to
我的第一感觉是…害怕
do this talk, I…first thing I felt was…was fear.
我很怕 因为我从没上过这种大场合
I was scared, I had never done something this big
在这么多人面前讲话
with a camera rolling on me,
还有个摄像机对着我
in front of so many people before, and
说实话 我当时确实很怕
to be honest, that’s what I felt.
我差点就不想干了
To the point where I almost didn’t want to do the talk,
我准备拒绝
I was about to turn it down.
但我还是来了 因为我相信
But I chose to do it because I believe that
改变很重要 我们得开始接受这个观念
change is so important, and we need to start embracing that.
这就是我今天来这的原因
So that’s why I’m here today.
当我…我觉得从小到大
When I was about…I guess when I was growing up,
生活一直很平凡
I had a pretty normal life.
我很幸福 我和其他孩子一样
I was happy, I was that kid played a lot of sports, I
爱运动 爱和朋友一起玩
enjoyed playing with friends, and
一切都很正常
everything was normal for me.
我的童年非常幸福
I had a good time, I was light-hearted,
生活无忧无虑
I had no care in the world.
对周围的事情
Everything was just carefree,
可能一切事情 都不怎么上心
probably something that you can all relate to.
但不久我的人生发生了巨大的改变
But then something monumental happened in my life.
我变得非常压抑
I became very depressed.
那时我即将高中毕业
I was leaving high school, it was a point where
然后我感觉到了压力
I was, you know, feeling the pressures of
我不知道毕业后要干什么
what am I gonna do after high school.
我的选择会给我带来什么结果
What’s gonna happen when I have to choose
也不知道自己想干什么
what it is that what I wanna do.
周围的人都在为以后的事业做打算
Everybody around you is choosing their career,
挑选自己要学的专业
they’re choosing what they’re gonna study in school.
而我却不知道自己想做什么
I had no idea what I wanted to do,
除了感受到压力外
and regardless of all the pressures that were happening.
我…我一片茫然
I just…I was so confused.
我不想为了工作而工作
I know I wouldn’t wanted to work with my hands,
我想做些自己感兴趣的事
I wanted to do something that I enjoyed.
但我却想不出什么事能令我感兴趣
But I had no idea what it was, and nothing was interesting to me.
尽管如此
Regardless of that.
尽管我不知道自己想干什么
Regardless the fact that I had no idea what I wanted to do.
我还是决定继续上学
I chose to just go to school.
起初我学工程学 后来放弃了
I studied engineering at first and I dropped out of that.
然后又转学商业 又放弃了
Then I went into business, I dropped out of that.
然后去学营销 还是放弃了
And then I went into marketing, I dropped out of that.
三年三个专业
Three programs in three years,
而就在第三年 我坐上了一张舒适的椅子
and in that third year, it’s when I found myself
对面就是我的治疗师
sitting in a comfy chair across from a therapist.
我很压抑
I was depressed.
也不知道自己怎么会走到这一步
I had no idea how my life had led me here.
我总是很焦虑
I was anxious all the time.
对学校里的事都不感兴趣
I didn’t like what I was doing in school.
我不敢相信
I couldn’t believe that life was
我的人生就是去上学 受教育
you go to school, you get an education,
拿文凭 为家庭 为房子奋斗
you get a career, family, house,
然后65岁退休 继续按部就班地往前走
live till you’re 65 retire, and then do whatever happens next.
这让我很崩溃
That freaked me out.
因为我无法相信这就是人生
Because I couldn’t believe that’s all life was.
我的人生不应该仅仅如此
I wanted there to be more, I wanted it to be
我的人生应该充满乐趣
something that was joyous, something that was
能点燃我的热情
you get to explore your passions and
但在我的生活里我却看不到 也感受不到这些
I wasn’t seeing that, I wasn’t feeling that,
也没在其他人身上看到
and I couldn’t see it in others around me.
所以在我治疗期间
So, in the sessions with my therapist,
我开始认识到 我最大的问题就是
I began to realize that the biggest issue that I was having
一直以来我都不是为自己活着
was that I was not doing things for myself.
我一直都在为别人活着
I was doing things for everybody else.
父母和朋友要我做什么我就做什么
Making choices based on what my parents wanted, what my friends wanted,
其他人怎么做我就跟着怎么做
what everybody else was doing around me.
我相信很多孩子们都有这个问题
And I believe that this is an issue that a lot of kids have.
因为在他们成长过程中 没人教他们
Because they’re not taught to really explore themselves
发现真实自我
when they’re growing up.
所以当你面对
And so when you get to situations where
人生中的重大决定时
you have to make big life choices and
你会感到非常压抑
there’s a lot of pressure around you.
再看看身边从小到大你都很信任的人
You look to those around you that you’ve trusted your whole life.
然后事情往往就成了我当时那个情况
And oftentimes it leads to situations like I’ve had.
我当时不知道自己想做什么
I just had no idea what I wanted to do,
就有一天没一天地过着
so I went forward with it anyway.
明白了这些后 我不再为他人活着
In realizing that I had to stop doing things for other people,
我要为自己活着
I need to do it for myself.
就在第二天 在治疗师的引导下
I chose to leave school the very next day
我离开了学校
with the guidance of my therapist, of course.
呃…她是第一个对我说这种话的成年人
Eh…she was the first adult that ever had said,
“乔 离开学校没关系 事情会好转的”
“you know, Joe, it’s okay if you left school, it would be totally fine.”
所以我走了
So I did.
也就在这一天
Came on the very next day,
我说:“妈 我完了”
I said “Mom, I’m done.”
她问:“什么?你今天只有一节课吗?”
she goes “what do you mean? you only had one class today.”
我说:“不 我完了 再也回不了学校了”
I said “no, I’m done.I’m never going back.”
她看着我说道
and she looked at me and she said,
“那你向你父亲好好解释吧”
“well, you can explain that one to your father.”
说到这里
And it was in that moment that
又让我想起我今天为何来这里
it comes back to why we’re here today.
当时我决定改变一下
I was choosing to do something different,
我决定改变自己 我决定
I was choosing to be change, I was choosing to
走一条不寻常且不被人看好的路
take a different path, a path that’s not often celebrated,
没多少人愿意走这条路
nor is it that often used by people because it is scary.
因为他们害怕做出
People around me were scared of
这样的决定
the choices that I was going to make.
话说回来 我们为何会如此害怕
And it comes back to why are we so afraid.
害怕做出改变?
Why are we so afraid to do things differently
而其实真正重要的就是接受改变
when really what’s so important is that we embrace change.
我们不该害怕改变
We should not be fearing change.
不管怎样 事情总会发生改变
Change is something that’s gonna happen no matter what.
我们本身就是改变
Change is something that we are being,
我们自身就是变化
our very being is change.
所以当我决定离校时
And so when I decided to leave school,
就像我的人生一直在等我做这个决定
as if my life was basically waiting for me to make this choice.
随后一切都变了
Everything changed.
我遇到一些朋友 他们鼓励我多了解自己
I met some friends who encouraged me to explore more about myself.
了解我是谁 我喜欢什么
Who I was, what my passions were,
我的信仰是怎么来的 以及我能做些什么
how my beliefs were formed, how I functioned.
他们鼓励我做以前我从未做过的事
They encouraged me to do things that I had never done before.
这些事很重要 我认为在校时就该做好
And that was never taught and I believe something
但从来没人教过我
that is so important to be done in school.
多数孩子和很多成年人
Most kids and even a lot of adults
在成长中并不了解自己的感情
truly don’t understand their emotions as they get older.
不明白自己花那么多时间究竟在干吗
They don’t understand what makes them take a lot of time.
所以我决定离开学校 去交些朋友
So, I chose to leave school, met some friends,
结果这大大改变了我的人生
and I got to a point where a lot has changed in my life.
而此时 共同进化也诞生了
And that’s when Collective Evolution started.
共同进化这个组织的宗旨很简单
Collective Evolution is an organization with a very simple message.
它鼓励人们接受改变
We inspire people to embrace change
改变自己的生活和世界观
in their lives and in the way they see the world.
它鼓励我们相信自己的直觉
CE encourages people to follow that feeling inside of them
直觉告诉我们事物是可变的
that tells us things can be different here.
世界并不是只能保持现状
The world doesn’t have to be like this.
所以在共同进化成立之初
So, as Collective Evolution first started,
我们以写博客的方式
it was about sharing personal development,
分享个人成长过程 主要是要让人们
about sharing…things that basically allow people to explore themselves.
发现自我
We’re just writing blogs.
四年后 共同进化发展成了另一种媒体机构
Four years later, Collective Evolution blew up into
每个月都有
an alternative media outlet that reaches
成百上千万来自世界各国的朋友关注我们
millions of people all over the world every single month.
我们也制作了四部纪录片
We’ve also created four documentaries.
我觉得我们的组织
I believe that there’s a couple reasons
迅速发展的原因主要是
for why Collective Evolution exploded the way it did.
首先 它证明了
I think first of all, it kinda proves
我们的使命是符合实际的
what the mission was looking to do,
也就是人们的内心是期待改变的
which is that people inside are looking for change and they feel it.
他们内心深处想要改变某些事
They know deep down that they want things to be different here,
想用别的方式了解这个世界
and they want to explore things differently.
但我认为 目前还有一些
But I also believe that there’s something,
更大的变化
even bigger, that’s happening,
整个世界都在发生翻天覆地的变化
something huge that’s happening to our entire world right now.
这个变化就是意识转变
It’s called the shift in consciousness.
这个说法现在已经不多见了
Now those words are not so common.
那么意识转变究竟是什么意思?
So what exactly does the shift in consciousness mean?
简单的说 就是换种方式看待世界
Simply put, it’s the shifting of how we see our world,
看待自己 看待他人
how we see ourselves, each other and
以及改变我们的生活方式
how we choose to live on this planet.
我相信这一切正在发生改变
I believe this is all changing right now.
也相信我能证明我是对的
And I think I can prove it.
这是第三部纪录片 我们刚刚发布的专题纪录片
This is the third document, yeah, third feature documentary we just released.
我们搞了一场穿越北美的旅行
We went on a journey across North America,
我们花了两年时间
and we spent two years exploring
来探索世界究竟在发生什么变化
what exactly is happening with the world.
有进行改革 也有爆发抗议
There’s revolutions, there’s protests,
到处都有人响应我们寻求改变的想法
there’s people all over the place we’re asking for change.
为何在如此短的时间内
Why? why is it all happening right now?
世界各地的人都想要改变现状呢?
In a very short period of time so quickly all over the world.
于是我们研究了量子物理和精神性
So we studied quantum physics, we studied spirituality,
研究了自然科学
we studied science,
研究了古人的智慧
we looked into ancient wisdom.
我们发现 这里面有很多的信息提到了
What we found was that there’s a ton of information
当今很多重要的事件
that links a lot of events of today
都跟人们常说的转变有关
to this shift that many people are talking about.
由于无法一一详述
Since I can’t go into every detail,
但我们来看看这份记录
but we share this documentary today.
因为演讲时间是有限的
Because this talk is not long enough.
我想重点说说这个有趣的地方
I wanted to focus on one very interesting factor,
可能这点也是我最感兴趣的
probably the piece that fascinated me the most.
这张表是关于
This here is a graph that correlates
地球上发生重大历史事件时
the number of sunspots that happen
太阳黑子数量的情况
to the important historical events that are taking place on the planet.
几千年来都有这种现象
This goes over thousands of years.
而基本的说法就是
What this is essentially saying is that
太阳 宇宙 太阳耀斑
there’s a relationship that exists between our Sun,
与人类意识有着某种联系
the cosmic and solar flare that ever releases to our planet, and human consciousness.
简单说 人的意识就是我们看世界的方式
Simply put, human awareness, the way we see our world.
如你所见 整个太阳周期黑子都在增加
As you see, the sunspots increase throughout the solar cycles.
当某个时期
As they reach peaks,
黑子的数量达到了顶峰时
you also see the number of historical events that
此时发生的历史事件也是最多的
are happening during that period also reach peaks.
也就是会发生更多事件
Meaning there’s more events happen.
可能有大型抗议活动 叛乱
These events could be protests, they could be insurrections,
或者是太平盛世 巨大的时代变迁
they could be times of great peace, times of great change,
亦或是新想法 新观念的涌现
or just the rising of brand-new ideas.
虽然这张表只记录了1900年前后的情况
All this, although this graph ends around 1900 here,
那时另一位教授接手了这项研究
when research was picked up and continued by another professor,
但他发现整个历史过程中都有这种趋势
he was able to find that the trend continued throughout history.
甚至连海湾战争
And even the Gulf War that was experienced happened
和9•11恐怖袭击
at a time of increased solar activity.
也发生在太阳活动的旺盛期
And even 9·11 happened at a time of increased solar activity.
当人类意识受到太阳影响时
Great historical events are happening during times where
就会有重大的历史事件发生
human consciousness is being affected by the Sun.
但我认为还有一个关键因素和这有关
But another key factor that I think relates to this is that
在你研究古人的智慧时
when you look at a lot of ancient wisdom,
里面会提到某个时期
it’s not just one culture or two cultures,
不是一两种而是多种文明都有提到
but several cultures throughout the world.
那就是我们现在所在的现代社会
They refer to a time, the time we’re in right now,
他们预测这个时期将发生很多变化
where a lot of change would happen.
我说的不是那些关于2012年的预言
I’m not talking about the 2012 prophecies here.
而更多的是这样一个事实
I’m more so talking about the fact that
这些古代文明预测
these ancient cultures said that during the time that
在我们的现代社会
we’re in right now,
人类将改变自己
humanity would be going through
看待这个世界的方式
a change in the way they see the world.
在共同进化中 改变世界观
A change in Collective worldview.
这可能意味着我们在实际生活中
In a practical sense this might mean
得开始改变看待事物的方式
we might start looking at business differently,
也许我们该以不同的眼光看待教育
we might start looking at education differently,
摒弃旧的思维
we might start letting go off the old ways
接受新的观念
and embracing new ideas.
不仅仅是以改变传统思想观念的方式
Not just in a typical fashion of evolution of thought and ideas,
而是一种快速变化的方式改变我们的思维
but in a way where it’s happening so fast and so quickly.
所以我觉得 接受改变非常重要
And this is why I think embracing change right now is so important.
但即使你不看这些数据
But even if we don’t look at this data,
不理会古人的智慧
we don’t look at what the ancients said,
古人要我们观察世界而我们却说
and they said we just looked around the world and we said
世界怎么了?
what’s going on.
其实我们也在密切关注周围发生的事
We paid attention very closely to what’s happening.
我说的并不是
Now I’m not saying
主流媒体报道的那些东西
what the mainstream media might be showing us.
因为我觉得那肯定有断章取义的
Because I believe that necessarily isn’t always the full story.
但当你着眼于你的独立研究
But when you look at your independent research
着眼于主流之外的媒体或类似的东西时
and alternative media and stuff like that,
你会发现
you begin to find that
全世界各个地区的人们
there’re people all over the world, like look at the amount of protests
比如近几年发生的抗议活动
that have happened in the past few years.
全球各地发生的大型的暴动
Hu…hu… huge uprisings are happening all over the place.
人们都在寻求改变
People are asking for change.
新的观念 可持续发展的观念如雨后春笋一般
New ideas, sustainability is growing like crazy.
人们想改变饮食 改变行事方法
People want to be eating differently, they wanna do things differently.
显然 这些都在发生变化
This is clear, we can see this happening.
我相信如果我们好好看看周围
I believe that if we do take that look around,
会发现我们的时代正在发生巨变
we do start to see that we’re at a time of great change.
有时候当我和一些人
Sometimes when I’m sitting at a table,
坐在一起时
and there’s a few people around,
我会问 有多少人
I ask, you know, how many people
希望我们的世界保持现状
wanna live in a world the way we see it today,
有多少人还想继续这样生活
how many people wanna live like that.
大多时候没人举手
Most of the time nobody puts up their hand.
实际上我觉得
In fact I don’t think
我没有看见有人举过手
I’ve ever seen anybody put up their hand.
我觉得这可能有些原因
Now I think this is for one or two reasons either
人们可能不满意目前生活的点点滴滴
people are not happy with every little tiny detail of
所以他们都不愿意举手
what’s going on in the world,and so they don’t raise their hand, or
或者是它们内心觉得应该改变现状
that inherently within them, they believe that things need to change
这不是他们想要的世界
and this is not the type of world they wanna live in.
毕竟 谁都会想生活在这样一个世界
After all, how would you like to live in a world where
这里既没有战争 也没有冲突
there was no war, there was no conflict,
或者在这个世界里
or didn’t have to live in a world where
你不需要仅仅为了活口就工作到老
you didn’t have to work your entire life simply to survive,
或者每个人都能吃饱都有地方住
or if everybody could have food and shelter,
这就是你想要的世界吗?
it’s that type of world you’d wanna see.
有时候人们会认为这种想法很激进
The reality is these ideas are sometimes seen as radical.
很疯狂 乔 要知道
It’s crazy, you know, Joe,
你不可能创造出那样的世界
you can’t have a world that works that way.
这根本不可能
It’s not possible.
而实际上现在的世界就是我们自己创造的
Reality is we created the world that we see today.
是人类创造的
Humanity created it.
这并不是像“噢 欢迎来到这个星球
It wasn’t some “alright, welcome to the planet,
这就是我们的世界
this is how it is, and
大家可以做任何自己想做的”
you guys can all do what you wanna do.”
不是这样 是我们创造了世界
No, we created this.
就这个意义上讲
And in that very sense,
我们也可以重新洗牌 创造一些新东西
we can uncreate it, and create something new.
而一个最大的问题就是人们没有意识到
One of the greatest issues is that people don’t realize that
一切改变要从自我出发
change starts within you.
我们要明白
That change is something that
要做出改变就要先改变自己
we need to realize that it needs begin within us.
我们不能总想等一切都准备好之后
We can’t just wait for the solutions to all be there
再说“事物是可变的 而且即将改变”
before we start to say “yeah, change is possible and it’ll happening.”
因为改变是从内而外的
Because it starts within.
心数研究所做了一项有趣的研究
Now the Institute of Heartmath has done some very interesting research.
他们发现人类的心脏会释放一种气息
What they found was that the human heart releases an aura.
在这个房间你就能感觉到它的存在
That aura can be felt in this room,
甚至在几千公里外也能感觉到
could also be felt up to a kilometer away.
他们发现如果有人发出了表示
What they found was that if somebody is emanating say
比如爱 和平 快乐或气愤
love, peace, joy, or anger,
或是觉得这个世界无法改变的气息时
or even that it is impossible for the world to change.
这种气息就像一种可检测的频率
Everybody else’s brain that comes in contacts with that aura,
其他人的大脑接触到后
as the measurable frequency.
能识别它传达的信息 然后意识到
Decodes that information and starts to realize
“嘿 这是那个人所发出的信息”
“Hey, that’s what that person is emanating.”
他们认为事物无法改变
They believe that change is impossible,
或者他们很生气 很难过
or they’re feeling angary, they’re feeling sad.
就像你走进一个房间
It’s like when you com into a room, and
看到有个人在房间 他真的很开心
there’s one person in the room, that’s really happy,
你就会…感觉
and you’d like…you’re kinda like
哇 那人很开心
whoa, that person is really happy,
你可以感受到他的能量场
and it’s like making this energy that you just feel.
这一切都是发自内心的
This is all coming from the heart,
人人都能感受和解读你的想法
and it all can be felt and decoded by each of us.
那这说明了什么呢?
So what this suggesting?
这说明了这一切都在于我们自己
This suggesting that within us all,
我们的思维方式 我们的信仰
the way we choose to think, what we choose to believe,
我们要向世界所表达的一切
what we choose to emanate out to the world,
这大大影响了我们身边的人
it’s having a great impact on those around us,
以及我们最终创造的一切
and what we ultimately create here.
所以如果你选择相信
So if you choose to take the idea,
这个世界是无法改变的
that it’s impossible for the world to change,
而且一切都不会有什么不同
and that it’s impossible for things to ever be differently here.
这就是你传达给每个人的信息
That’s the message you’re sending out to everybody.
改变是由内而外的
Change starts within.
我们有这种力量 即用我们觉得合适的方法
We have the power to come together and do things
一起来改变这个世界
to change this world in any way we see fit.
我们所要做的就是开始相信它
All we have to do is beginning believing it,
接受它 这是改变的首要步骤
beginning embracing it, that’s the very first step.
每次与人交谈时
Every time I have conversations with people,
我们都会谈到这些
we talk about these ideas,
但很容易就贴了人家冷屁股
it’s so easy for people to brush it off as “no, it’s impossible.
“这不可能 你疯了”
Won’t happen, you’re crazy.”
而现实往往是你接受了它 它才发生
Reality is when you embrace it, things happen.
我就亲眼见到过
I’ve seen it in my own life,
就在我身上 也在我接触过的人身上
I’ve seen it in the lives of many people I interact with.
而这些的第一步就是接受
The very first step is embracing that.
我今天能来这 是因为Tedx组织者相信
I was invited to here today, because the organizers of Tedx
我是改变的代言人
believed that I was an agent of change.
而实际上所有人都是改变的代言人
The reality is you’re all agents of change.
我认为我们应该接受它 谢谢大家
And I believe it’s time to start embracing that.Thank you.
[掌声]
[applause]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想要改变,先要接受改变,想改变生活,先要改变自我

听录译者

Fusion

翻译译者

牵贝贝到处逛

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHAJwIQOJJk

相关推荐