未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10. 如何自律

How To Build Your Self Discipline

这里是激励胶囊 欢迎来到《自我驯服》课的第十节
Improvement pill here. Welcome to lesson 10 of the tamed course.
在我们之前的课程中
In our previous lessons
我们了解了习惯和意志力是如何发挥作用的
we learned about how habits and willpower works.
所以 如果你还没看过此系列中任何一个视频
So if you have not watched any of those videos yet,
请马上暂停视频
pause this video right now and click on
点击下方简介框里的链接
the link in the description box below,
打开播放列表
it will bring you to a playlist with all of
按时间顺序观看本系列课程吧
the lessons of the team course in chronological order.
大家知道 我们的意志力比我们想的要多
We now know that we have a lot more willpower than we think we do,
但是当我们的意志力水平
but when our levels of willpower
降低到一定极限时
drop below a certain threshold we
我们进入一种自我损耗的状态
entered a state of ego depletion where
此时想要坚持习惯会变得更加困难
it becomes much harder to stick to our habits
所以在自我损耗状态发生之前
so how can we increase the amount
我们应该如何增加能够支配的意志力呢?
of willpower we can use before we entered a state?
我们该如何增强自律?
How can we increase our self-discipline?
1999年到2006年间
Well, numerous studies were conducted
作为意志力研究方向的先驱之一
between 1999 and 2006
罗伊·鲍迈斯特教授做了大量实验
by professor Roy Baumeister who’s one of the pioneers of willpower research.
他组织了一群人并强迫他们做某些意志力训练
He took large groups of people and tested how much willpower they had initially.
测试了他们最初的意志力
by forcing them to do certain willpower exercises such as
比如观察他们在一个无解的问题上
seeing how long they could work
会花长时间才放弃
on an unsolvable puzzle before giving up.
然后他把这群人分为两组
He then split these groups into two.
第一组是对照组
The first group was the control group,
只是告诉他们先回家然后两周之内回来
and they were simply told to go home and come back in two weeks.
第二组成员则被要求参加各种各样的任务
The second group was told to participate in a variety of different tasks.
有些人被要求去固定某个姿势
Some were told to try to fix their posture,
有的则被要求用他们的非优势手做任务
some we’re told to try to use their non-dominant hand for tasks,
如:刷牙 开门
like brushing your teeth and opening doors,
其他人甚至被要求
and others were even told to
主动地改变自己说话的习惯
actively change the words they used
比如去掉
in their sentences like removing the use of
类似“嗯” “比如”的用词
filler words like “um”and “like”.
这些小组被要求积极尝试
These groups were told to actively try and
并坚持这些改变
stick to these changes
两周后再回来
for the next two weeks and then come back.
最后让鲍迈斯特教授惊讶的是
So Baumeister’s surprised all of the groups that
在生活中对意志力施加控制的
elicited some sort of control over their
小组受试人员的意志力在两周后
lives had a significant increase in their levels
都有显著提高
of willpower after a two-week period.
而相比之下
As compared to the
对照组并未发现意志力的改变
control group who saw no change.
这意味着什么?
So what does this mean?
这表明意志力就像肌肉一样
Well this means that willpower is just like a muscle.
当你长时间内保持锻炼的话
When you workout constantly for long periods of time,
你的肌肉就会变得更强
your muscles get stronger.
肌肉增长后你的力量也会提高
They get bigger and you’re able to lift more weight.
意志力的锻炼也完全相同
Willpower is the exact same
在生活中主动尝试改变
If you actively try to change something
就是在用意志力做改变
in your life you’re using willpower to make these changes,
一段时间后你就能用更多的意志力
then over time you’ll be able to use more willpower without
而不进入自我损耗的状态
entering a state of ego depletion.
你的意志力“肌肉”会变得更强大
Your willpower muscle will get stronger.
这就解释了为什么主要习惯难以改变
And this explains why Keystone habits are so powerful.
如果你回忆之前的一个视频
If you recall in a previous video
我会把链接放在
which I will link to
视频下方描述栏里
in the description below we spoke about how
我们讨论过有些人
some people change one habit
如何通过改变一个习惯就突然改变了一生
in their life and all of a sudden they change their entire life.
也改变了很多习惯
They change a bunch of different habits.
主要习惯之所以这么有效
The Keystone habit is so effective because
是因为通过坚持某一个习惯
by sticking to a single habit you’re training your
你的意志力会得到锻炼并加强
willpower it’s getting stronger and
随着意志力的增强 你会有
as your willpower gets stronger you have
更强的毅力来改变你生活中其他的习惯
more strength to change the other habits in your life.
我们该如何利用这一规律呢?
So what can we do with this knowledge?
首先我们懂得了
Well for one, it shows us just
坚持主要习惯有多么重要
how important it is to stick to our keystone habit.
如果我们能成功坚持下去并将该习惯变成自然
If we can successfully stick to this habit and get it to that line of automaticity,
就意味着我们的自律能力
it will mean that the amount of self-discipline we have
也会大幅提高
will also increase dramatically,
这就是我设计这节课程的初衷
and this is the reason I structured the course,
我们要将重心放在
This way we put the focus
如何建立主要习惯
on building a keystone habit instead of focusing on
而不是放在改掉坏习惯上
getting rid of our bad habit and that’s
因为建立了重要的好习惯之后
because by building the keystone habit
最终你就会强大到
you will eventually become strong enough to get rid
很容易改掉坏习惯
of the bad one and that’s why
你会注意到
you’ll notice that the large majority
大部分非常成功的人士
of people who are extremely successful have
都致力于不断提升自己
an obsession with self-improvement.
他们总是寻找方法利用意志力来提升自己
They’re always looking for ways to use their willpower to improve their lives
他们也许并不清楚这其中的原理
and they may not know it but this
但是这种对于自我提升的不懈追求
obsession with improvement makes themstrong enough to accomplish the tasks
使他们足以完成工作 取得成功
that make them so successful.
所以请通过努力改变你的生活
So drill this into your mind by actively trying
通过立志提成自我
to change your life by being interested
或通过坚持某个重要习惯
in self-improvement by sticking to that
来牢记这一点 你就会变得更强大
keystone habit you will become stronger
要努力坚持下去
so keep strong and carry on because
因为只要你坚持这样做
you’re getting stronger every single day as long
你每一天都变得更强大
as you stick to this and that
以上就是关于意志力的所有内容
sums up everything we need to know about willpower.
讲到这 你应该立刻开始养成你的重要习惯
At this point in the course you should already be building up
如果你发现自己在退步
your keystone habit. If you find yourself slacking,
记住 你只需要重新站起来
remember all you need to do is
坚持这个习惯
stand back up and stick to this habit,
如果你完成了这个简单的任务
If you follow this one simple task,
你就会变得更强大
you will get much stronger.
下节课我们会讨论
In our next lesson, we’re gonna speak about the effects
社会环境对我们习惯的影响
of our social environment on our habits.
你的社交方式会极大地影响
How you socialize actually has a huge effect
你能否成功克服坏习惯
on how likely you are to overcome your bad habits.
感谢赞助商让我们把《自我驯服》课带给大家
The tamed course was brought to you with the help of the patrons of this channel.
如果你觉得这些课程对你有益 并愿意告诉我们
If you found value in this course and would like to give back,
我们将不胜感激
It’d mean a lot to me.
如果你也愿意赞助我们的课程
If you could become a patron, too, all of my patrons receive
我们所有的赞助人也都可以获得相应的津贴福利
perks and benefits which you can find out
点击此处链接即可查看
by clicking on the link right here.
好了朋友们 记得继续关注我们的课程
Besides that, guys, stay tuned.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何戒除不好的习惯?如何变得更有意志力?这个视频将为你揭晓答案。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Cinderella

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0EJjyDM44

相关推荐