ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样建立与重建信任 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样建立与重建信任

How to build (and rebuild) trust | Frances Frei

我想和大家谈一谈
I want to talk to you
如何建立与重建信任
about how to build and rebuild trust,
因为我的信念是
because it’s my belief that
信任是我们做一切事情的基础
trust is the foundation for everything we do,
如果我们能学着更信任彼此
and that if we can learn to trust one another more,
我们人类将迎来史无前例的进步
we can have unprecedented human progress.
但如果我们的信任破碎了会怎样呢 ?
But what if trust is broken?
如果你的老板在视频中被拍到诋毁一个雇员 会怎样呢?
What if your CEO is caught on video,disparaging an employee?
如果你的员工经历了文化偏见排斥或更糟糕的会怎样呢?
What if your employees experience a culture of bias, exclusion and worse?
如果有数据外泄发生
What if there’s a data breach,
它真的很像掩盖 而不是认真地解决它那会怎样呢 ?
and it feels an awful lot like a cover-up than seriously addressing it?
并且最悲惨的是
And most tragically,
万一技术的失败导致人的生命损失 该怎么办?
what if a technological fail leads to the loss of human life?
如果我六个月前做这个演讲
If I was giving this talk six months ago,
我会穿着一件Uber T恤
I would have been wearing an Uber T-shirt.
我是哈佛商学院的教授
I’m a Harvard Business School professor,
但我当时非常想去一家商业机构
but I was super attracted to going to an organization
那种想法可以说 甚至是毫不夸张地说让我心急如焚
that was metaphoricallyand perhaps quite literally on fire.
我已经读过了登在报纸上的所有东西
I had read everythingthat was written in the newspaper,
正因如此 它吸引了我的注意
and that was precisely what drew meto the organization.
这是一个失去了
This was an organizationthat had lost trust
所有成员的信任的公司
with every constituent that mattered.
但是有一个关于我的词我应该分享给大家
But there’s a word about me that I should share.
我最喜欢的特质是救赎
My favorite trait is redemption.
我相信 我们更好的一面 随处可见
I believe that there is a better version of us around every corner,
我亲眼目睹过一些机构与社区
and I have seen firsthand how organizations and communities
还有个人 是如何以惊人速度发生变化的
and individuals change at breathtaking speed.
我满怀希望去了Uber
I went to Uber with the hopes
希望那里有转机 让我们其余那些
that a turnaround there could give license to the rest of us
对其困难有着更狭隘认识的人 自由发挥
who might have narrower versions of their challenges.
但当我到了Uber 我犯了一个巨大的错误
But when I got to Uber, I made a really big mistake.
我公开承诺每天穿Uber T恤
I publicly committedto wearing an Uber T-shirt every day
直到每个其他员工都穿着Uber T恤
until every other employeewas wearing an Uber T-shirt.
我显然没有考虑周全
I had clearly not thought that through.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
250天穿着UberT恤
It was 250 daysof wearing an Uber T-shirt.
现在我从那个承诺中解放出来
Now I am liberated from that commitment,
因为我回到了哈佛商学院
as I am back at HBS,
我想做的就是和大家分享
and what I’d like to do is share with you
我带着这份自由走了多远
how far I have taken that liberty, which,
这并没有多大进步
it’s baby steps,
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
但是我只会说 我正在前进
but I would just say I’m on my way.
( 笑声 )现在
(Laughter) Now,
信任 如果我们打算去重建它
trust, if we’re going to rebuild it,
我们得要了解它的构成
we have to understand its component parts.
信任的组成是非常清楚的
The component parts of trustare super well understood.
信任有三个重点
There’s three things about trust.
如果你感觉到我是可信的
If you sense that I am being authentic,
你就更可能会信任我
you are much more likely to trust me.
如果你感觉到我的逻辑很严谨
If you sense that I havereal rigor in my logic,
你会更有可能信任我
you are far more likely to trust me.
如果你相信我心灵相通的对象就是你
And if you believe that my empathyis directed towards you,
你更有可能会相信我
you are far more likely to trust me.
当这三点同时发挥作用
When all three of these things are working,
我们就会有很棒的信任
we have great trust.
但如果其中任何一点不稳定
But if any one of these three gets shaky,
有动摇
if any one of these three wobbles,
信任就会受到威胁
trust is threatened.
这里有我想做的
Now here’s what I’d like to do.
我想要我们每个人
I want each
明天能获得更多的信任
of us to be able to engender more trust tomorrow,
就是明天 比今天更多的信任
literally tomorrow, than we do today.
对我们自己来说
And the way to do that
就是去了解信任在哪里发生了动摇
is to understand where trust wobbles for ourselves
并且用现成的处方去克服它
and have a ready-madeprescription to overcome it.
所以 那是我希望能一起做的
So that’s what I would liketo do together.
各位能否让我知道你们是自愿来到这里的吗 ?
Would you give me some sense of whether or not you’re here voluntarily?
( 笑声 )是的
(Laughter) Yeah.
好的 好极了 好的
OK. Alright. Awesome. OK.
那么
So —
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
这是超有帮助的反馈
it’s just super helpful feedback.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
所以 最常见的动摇 是同理心
So the most common wobble is empathy.
最常见的动摇
The most common wobble
就是大家不会相信 有人会总
is that people just don’t believe that we’re mostly
为他们好
in it for them,
他们相信我们太容易注意力不集中了
and they believethat we’re too self-distracted.
毫无疑问
And it’s no wonder.
我们都很忙碌
We are all so busy
需要花费时间做很多的事
with so many demands on our time,
很容易就会把同理心所需要的时间和空间
it’s easy to crowd out the time and space
排挤掉
that empathy requires.
要让音乐人迪伦成为诺贝尔文学奖的获得者是真的需要花时间的
For Dylan to be Dylan, that takes real time.
对我们来说 如果有太多事要做
And for us, if we have too much to do,
我们可能没有那样的时间
we may not have that time.
但那就让我们陷入了恶性循环
But that puts us into a vicious cycle,
因为没有展现出同理心
because without revealing empathy,
会让一切更加困难
it makes everything harder.
如果不给信任一个机会
Without the benefit of the doubt of trust,
一切会更困难
it makes everything harder,
然后我们能给同理心的时间越来越少
and then we have less and less time for empathy,
情况会越来越糟
and so it goes.
所以 解决方法如下
So here’s the prescription:
找出哪里 何时 以及对谁
identify where, when and to whom
你可能会愿意分散自己的注意力
you are likely to offer your distraction.
那应该会让你发现
That should trace pretty perfectly
在哪里 何时 以及对谁 你想克制自己的同理心
to when, where and to whom you are likely to withhold your empathy.
如果在那样的情况下
And if in those instances,
我们能够想出
we can come up
一种能让我们抬起头来的办法
with a trigger that gets us to look up,
看着我们眼前的人
look at the people right in front of us,
倾听他们 让我们设身处地站在对方角度考虑
listen to them, deeply immerse ourselvesin their perspectives,
那我们就能获得稳固的同理心
then we have a chance of having a sturdy leg of empathy.
如果你没有其他事要做 请把你的手机收起来
And if you do nothing else, please put away your cell phone.
它是所有被创造出来的东西中 最会让人分心的
It is the largest distraction magnetyet to be made,
当有手机在的时候 非常难创造同理心和信任
and it is super difficult to create empathy and trust in its presence.
这样就能处理好同理心出现的动摇
That takes care of the empathy wobblers.
逻辑动摇有两种形式
Logic wobbles can come in two forms.
要么是你逻辑思维的水平
It’s either the quality of your logic
或是你沟通交流逻辑的能力
or it’s your abilityto communicate the logic.
如果问题出现在你的逻辑水平
Now if the qualityof your logic is at risk,
我实在帮不了你
I can’t really help you with that.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
在这点时间里没办法
It’s like, not in this much time.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
幸运的是 通常情况下我们的逻辑是牢固的
But fortunately, it’s often the casethat our logic is sound,
而处于危险当中的 是我们沟通传达逻辑的能力
but it’s our ability to communicate the logic that is in jeopardy.
很幸运的是 有种非常简单的方法可以解决这个问题
Super fortunately,there’s a very easy fix to this.
如果在这个世上
If we consider
沟通的方式有两种
that there are two ways to communicate in the world,
哈佛商学院教授以两两一组而闻名那是胡说
and Harvard Business School professorsare known for two-by-twos — nonsense,
三人组才是最棒的
it’s the triangle that rocks.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
如果在这个世界上
If we consider
沟通的方式有两种
that there are two ways to communicate in the world,
第一种是
and the first one is when
当你带我们踏上一段旅程
you take us on a journey,
一段壮丽的旅程 有着许多转折
a magnificent journeythat has twists and turns
充满了神秘性和戏剧性
and mystery and drama,
直到最终的目的地为止
until you ultimately get to the point,
世界上一些最棒的交流者们
and some of the bestcommunicators in the world
就是用像这样的方式进行交流的
communicate just like this.
但如果你的逻辑是动摇的
But if you have a logic wobble,
这就会变得非常危险
this can be super dangerous.
所以 我反而要恳求各位
So instead, I implore you,
用半句简练的话 开始你的论点
start with your point in a crisp half-sentence,
接着提出支持的证据
and then give your supporting evidence.
这就表示 大家可以接触到
This means that people will be able to get access
我们很棒的点子
to our awesome ideas,
这与你在完事之前就被打断 同样重要
and just as importantly, if you get cut off before you’re done…
对吗 女士们?
ladies —
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
( 掌声 )
(Applause)
虽然你在完成之前被打断
If you get cut off before you’re done,
这个想法仍有你的功劳
you still get credit for the idea,
而不会是其他人跑来 把点子给偷走
as opposed to someone else coming in and snatching it from you.
( 掌声 )
(Applause)
你们让我起鸡皮疙瘩
You just gave me goosebumps.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
第三 动摇是真实的
The third wobble is authenticity,
我觉得它是最让人伤脑筋的
and I find it to be the most vexing.
我们人类只要一片刻
We as a human speciescan sniff out in a moment,
真的只要一片刻
literally in a moment,
就能感觉出一个人 是否展现出真正的自己
whether or not someone is being their authentic true self.
所以 在许多方法上 指示很明确
So in many ways,the prescription is clear.
你不希望真实性被动摇 ? 那就做自己
You don’t want to havean authenticity wobble? Be you.
棒极了
Great.
当你身边都是和你相似的人时
And that is super easy to do
做到这点很容易
when you’re around peoplewho are like you.
但如果你表现出某种差异
But if you represent any sort of difference,
“ 做自己 ” 可能会非常有挑战性
the prescription to”be you”can be super challenging.
我职业生涯中的每一步都受到过诱惑
I have been tempted at every step of my career,
受到个人的诱惑 以及好为人师的诱惑
tempted personally and tempted by coaching of others,
不在这个世界上表达真正的自我
to mute who I am in the world.
我是个超有主见的女性
I’m a woman of super strong opinions,
信念很深
with really deep convictions,
说话直接
direct speech.
我有个很棒的太太
I have a magnificent wife,
我们在一起 有很疯狂的野心
and together, we have such crazy ambition.
我偏好穿男性化的服装
I prefer men’s clothes and comfortable shoes.
谢谢你 Allbirds
Thank you, Allbirds.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
在某种情况下 这让我与众不同
In some contexts, this makes me different.
我希望在坐的每一位
I hope that each person here
在人生的某些时刻
has the beautiful luxuryof representing difference
拥有展现自己与众不同的宝贵机会
in some context in your life.
但伴随那样的荣幸 真实诱惑也会随之而来
But with that privilege comes a very sincere
让我们抑制真正的自我
temptation to hold back who we are,
如果我们抑制真正的自我
and if we hold back who we are,
我们就不太可能会被信任
we’re less likely to be trusted.
如果我们不太可能会被信任
And if we’re less likely to be trusted,
就不太可能有人想要给予我们有挑战性的任务
we’re less likely to be given stretch assignments.
若没有挑战性的任务 我们就不太可能得到升职机会
And without those stretch assignments,we’re less likely to get promoted,
以此类推 直到我们对于
and so on and so on until we are super depressed
资深领导阶层人口统计趋势感到超级沮丧为止
by the demographic tendencies of our senior leadership.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
最终都是还要回归到 做真实的自己
And it all comes backto our being our authentic selves.
所以 我的建议如下
So here’s my advice.
穿上让你感觉很棒的服装
Wear whatever makes you feel fabulous.
不用太在意
Pay less attention to what you
别人喜欢听什么
think people want to hear from you
要在意你最真实的最棒的自我想要说什么
and far more attention to what your authentic, awesome self needs to say.
对于观众中的领导人 你的义务是
And to the leaders in the room, it is your obligation
要让环境条件
to set the conditions
不仅让我们能感到做最真实的自己是安全的
that not only make it safe for us to be authentic
同时也是受欢迎的 是值得庆贺的
but make it welcome, make it celebrated,
珍惜它真正的样子
cherish it for exactly what it is,
这就是让我们能超越我们认可的范围
which is the key for usachieving greater excellence
达到出类拔萃的关键
than we have ever known is possible.
我们回谈 Uber 在Uber发生了什么事 ?
So let’s go back to Uber.What happened at Uber?
当我到那里时 Uber整个集团都在动摇 同理心
When I got there,Uber was wobbling all over the place. Empathy,
逻辑 真实性 通通都在严重动摇
logic, authenticitywere all wobbling like crazy.
但针对其中两项动摇 我们能够找到最有效
But we were able to find super effective,
超快速的处理方式
super quick fixes for two of the wobbles.
我来说明一下同理心的部分
I’ll give you an illustration of empathy.
在 Uber 的会议上
In the meetings at Uber,
经常会看见有人发短信给别人
it was not uncommon for people to be texting one another…
内容是“关于会议”的
about the meeting.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
我从来没见过那种情况
I had never seen anything like it.
( 笑声 )
(Laughter)
它可能有很多作用
It may have done many things,
但并没有创造出 一个有同理心的安全环境
but it did not create a safe, empathetic environment.
不过 解决方案超级明确 科技
The solution though, super clear: technology,
关机并远离
off and away.
强迫大家抬起头
And that forced people to look up,
看他们面前的人
to look at the people in front of them,
倾听他们 设身处地站在他们的立场上
to listen to them, to immerse themselvesin their perspectives
以前所未有的方式来合作
and to collaborate in unprecedented ways.
逻辑也同样在动摇
Logic was equally wobbly,
原因是因为该组织的超级壮大
and this was becausethe hypergrowth of the organization
意味着大家 经理 都会升职
meant that people, managerswere getting promoted
一而再 再而三地升职
again and again and again.
很快 他们被放到 他们不应担任的职位
Soon, they were put in positions that they had no business being in.
他们的职位高于他们的能力
Their positions outstrippedtheir capability,
这不是他们的错
and it was not their fault.
解决方案 : 大量导入主管教育训练
The solution: a massive influxof executive education
把焦点特别放在逻辑
that focused specifically on logic,
策略 以及领导能力上
on strategy and leadership.
这样能够让大家的逻辑更加严谨精确
It gave people the rigorof the quality of their logic,
且能把许多三角形转过来 把对的那一端转向上
and it turned a whole lotof triangles, right-side up,
这么一来 大家彼此就能做有效的沟通
so people were able to communicateeffectively with one another.
最后一点 真实性 我认为它还很不稳定
The last one, authenticity,I’ll say it’s still mighty wobbly,
但老实说 那也不会让Uber跟我所见过的
but honestly, that doesn’tmake Uber very different
硅谷及硅谷以外的其他公司 有多大不同
from all of the other companies I’ve seen in Silicon Valley and beyond.
指导大家融入 依然容易许多
It is still much easierto coach people to fit in.
当有人说出你想说的话时
It is still much easier to reward people
去奖励他是比较容易的
when they say somethingthat you were going to say,
相反 如果有人说出的话与你打算说的完全不同时
as opposed to rewarding people when they say something
还愿意褒奖他 就不容易了
entirely differentthan what you were going to say.
但当我们想通了这一点
But when we figure out this,
当我们想通了如何赞颂差异
when we figure outhow to celebrate difference
以及如何让大家展现出
and how to let people bring
自己最好的一面
the best version of themselves forward,
老天
well holy cow,
我多希望我的孩子能在这样的世界长大
is that the world I want my sons to grow up in.
在座的各位
And with the collection of people here,
能和你们紧密合作我很荣幸
it would be a privilegeto lock arms with you
让我们一起在世界的每个角落重建信任
and go ahead and rebuild trust in every corner of the globe.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
( 掌声 )
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

演讲者通过自身经历,对建立与重建信任提出一些看法。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

全幼儿园最困

审核员

审核员@XG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVeq-0dIqpk

相关推荐