未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何搭建一个毛毯城堡

How To Build a Sheet Fort

[简介]
[Intro]
看这里
Hey there!
Squeeks和我刚刚在外面玩 我俩搭了一个毛毯城堡
Squeeks and I are just hanging out, building a blanket fort.
没错 我们搭了个城堡…在我们的城堡里
That’s right! We built a fort…inside our fort!
我敢打赌 你以前也搭过城堡 如果你发挥想象
I bet you’ve built a fort before, too. If you use your imagination, you can come up
你可以用各种创意 搭建出自己的空间 用来阅读、吃零食
with all kinds of creative ways to make a space of your own, for reading, snacking and
还有躲藏!
— hiding!
你可以使用靠垫 毛毯 甚至是家具 但不管你是怎么搭的 所有的城堡
You can use cushions, blankets, and even furniture. But no matter how you build them, all forts
都有个很重要的共通点: 它们需要搭在一起的力
have one really important thing in common; they need forces to stay together.
你可能记得我们之前讨论过“力”––推和拉
You might remember that we’ve talked about forces before—they’re the pushes and pulls
物体间互相作用
that objects put on each other.
力无处不在 工程师经常研究力
Forces are everywhere. And experts called engineers are always studying forces, so they
所以他们能设计建造摩天大楼和桥梁
can design and build things like skyscrapers and bridges.
那么 当你建造自己的城堡时你就是一个工程师!
So when you build your fort… you’re thinking like an engineer!
现在 如果你要搭建一座完美的城堡 你需要知道的一种力
Now, if you’re gonna become a successful fort builder, one of the forces you’ll need
就是—-张力
to get to know is called tension.
张力的意思是 把物体拉紧 所以这是一种拉力
Tension is just another word for pulling something tight, so it’s a force that pulls rather
而不是推力
than pushes.
如果你觉得张力耳熟 那是因为我们之前讲过它
And if tension sounds familiar, it’s because we’ve talked about it before!
之前我们的节目收到来自观众的问题 大桥为什么这么结实
When an awesome SciShow Kids viewer wrote in to us to ask why bridges were so strong,
我们讲解了原因 吊桥重要的力之一就是张力
we learned that tension is one of the forces that help suspension bridges hold up the cars
它使得汽车和卡车能安全通过吊桥
and trucks that drive across them
吊桥被钢索吊起。。。再用很重的锚拉紧这些钢索
And that’s because the bridge is held up by cables…and the cables are pulled tight
这些锚被深深地沉入桥两端的地下
by heavy anchors that are sunk deep into the ground on either side of the bridge. When
当钢索被牵拉时 就产生了张力 这样就能吊起大桥了
the cables are pulled, it creates tension, which holds up the bridge!
那么 你应该怎么利用这种力建造一座城堡
So! How can you build a fort using the same force that holds up giant structures like
就像金门大桥那样
the Golden Gate Bridge?
首先 形成张力 你需要一些能拉紧的东西 比如说
Well, to make tension, you’ll need something you can pull tight, like a sheet from the
亚麻织物衣橱里的床单
linen closet.
然后 找来一对椅子 一些很重的书 把床单的边
Next, you can grab a couple of chairs, a few nice heavy books and then put the ends of
搭在椅背上 接着把书压在床单的四个角上
the sheet over the backs of the chairs. Then you can put the books on each corner of the
这样就拉紧了
sheet, so it’s stretched tight.
书就像是锚 让床单的四个角相互分开
The heavy books acts like anchors, pulling the corners of the sheet away from each other.
这样把床单拉开 形成了张力 就像吊桥那样
This stretches the sheet tight, and causes tension, just like the suspension bridge.
现在 你有了一个漂亮的屋顶
And now, you have a nifty roof for your fort!
但是这只是其中一种方法
But that’s just one way that you can use tension to build a fort.
让我们试试另一种
Let’s try another design.
用绳子怎么样?把绳子系在一个很重的 坚固的家具上 比如床柱
How about tying a string to a big, heavy, sturdy piece of furniture, like a bedpost?
然后把绳子拉直 另一头也系在牢固的家具上
Then you can pull the string tight, and tie the other end to something heavy, too.
系好以后 把床单盖在绳子上 用厚的书固定床单的每个角
Once you’ve done that, you can drape the sheet over the string, anchor the edges of the sheet
这样你就有一个帐篷了!
with your heavy books, and then you’ll have a tent!
这个帐篷才是一箭双雕因为我们在两个不同的地方
This tent-fort is actually a tension two-fer! Because: We’ve used tension in two different
都利用到张力
places.
绳子在两个家具之间拉紧
The string is pulled tight between the two pieces of furniture, and the sheet is being
由上面的绳子和下面的书的重量 拉紧了床单
pulled up by the string, and down by the weight of the books.
没有张力 柔软的床单就不能形成任何形状 你应该说
Without tension, that floppy sheet wouldn’t have any shape. You could say: The force makes
是力造就了城堡
the fort!
现在你只需要一个手电筒和一些零食无论你想蜷缩在城堡里看书 吃零食
All you’ll need now is a flashlight and some snacks. So whether you’re in the mood to snuggle
还是只需要一个极佳隐匿点
up with a book and a couple of cookies, or just make a super-secret hideout, all you
你只需要一个床单 一些用来悬挂的东西 一些锚 还有想象力
need is a sheet, something to hang it on, some anchors, and your imagination. Tension
张力会做好其余的一切
will do the rest.
你是怎么搭建自己的城堡的你有过自己的得意作品吗
How do you like to build your forts? Have you made one that you’re really proud of?
给我们发来照片 或者询问我们任何问题
Send us a picture! Or ask us about anything that’s on your mind! Just leave a comment
只要在下方评论 或者发送邮件下次见
below, or email us at kids@thescishow.com, and we’ll see you next time!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用毛毯搭一个城堡?!你会遇到许多挑战,但还好,我们用科学知识来搞定!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aaPBp2gw3k

相关推荐