ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

搭一个枕头城堡! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

搭一个枕头城堡!

How to Build a Pillow Fort!

简介
[Intro]
欢迎回到本堡,为了更多关于本堡和力量的科学!
Welcome back to the fort, for more cool science about forts and forces!
上次,我们向你们展示了如何搭建一个床单城堡通过利用一张床单,一些书和
Last time, we showed you how to build a sheet fort, using a bedsheet, some books, and a
一对椅子或者仅仅用一个不错的长绳子。
couple of chairs or just a nice, long piece of string.
能够搭建这些城堡多亏了拉力,也就是当我们拉紧一些东西时的
Those forts were possible thanks to tension, the force that happens when we pull something
力量。
tight.
通过拉紧床单,我们能够为城堡搭建一个屋顶和一个
By putting tension on the sheet, we were able to turn it into a roof for our fort and an
室内帐篷!
indoor tent!
但是拉力不仅仅是你能搭建城堡的唯一力量!
But tension is not the only force you can use to build a fort!
一个叫做压迫的力也能派上用场。
A force called compression comes in pretty handy, too.
拉力是东西被拉紧产生的力,而压迫是
While tension is the force of something being pulled tight, compression is the force that
东西被堆积到一起时而产生的力。
happens when things are pushed together.
想想用手挤压一个弹簧。你通过给它压力把它挤压到一起。
Think of squeezing a spring in your hands. You squish it together by putting pressure
那就是压迫力。
on it. That’s compression.
同样的,当你坐在一把椅子上,你就给了它压力。
The same thing happens when you put pressure on, say, a chair when you sit on it.
椅子的腿就受到了椅子座和地面的挤压。
The legs of the chair get squeezed between the seat of the chair and the floor.
通过这个方法我们不能通过椅子腿看到压迫力,但是我们可以通过一个被挤压的弹簧
We can’t see the compression in the chair legs the way we do when we look at a spring
看到压迫力。
being squeezed…but it’s there!
现在,你认为会发生什么如果一个椅子腿没有足够的强壮去
Now, what do you think would happen if the chair’s legs weren’t strong enough to
承受所有的压迫力?
handle all of that compression?
好吧,最终你可能会在地板上。因为这些腿断了。
Well you might end up on the floor because the legs would break!
这也是我们制造椅子用金属和木材替代生的意大利面条的原因。
That’s why we make chairs out of metal and wood, instead of, say, raw spaghetti.
尽管很美味,面条却不能顶得住这个压迫力
Although tasty, noodles wouldn’t be able to stand up to the compression that happens
当我们坐上去的时候。
when you sit on the seat.
好的,让我们回到城堡建设上去!
OK, but let’s get back to fort-building!
现在,我们知道什么是压迫力,那么我们如何利用它去建造一座城堡呢?
Now that we know what compression is, how can we use it to build a fort?
首先,我们需要挑选一些能够受得住压力的材料。
First, we need to pick materials that will be able to be stand up under pressure.
所以意大利面条是不可能的!
So, spaghetti is out of the question!
但是那些椅子用来建造城堡怎么样呢?
But what about those chairs that we used to build the sheet fort?
这次,尝试把座位面对面摆放并在他们之间
This time, try setting them up so the seats face each other, and leave some space between
留下一些空间。
them.
现在在座位的上面放下一个沙发垫子。尽管我们不能看到
Now just plop a sofa cushion on top of the seats. Even though we can’t see it, the
椅子的腿正在非常细微的被压缩。它们足够强壮
legs of the chairs are getting compressed just a little bit. They’re strong enough
去支撑垫子的重量所以我们有一个非常棒的小的隧道来引导进入我们的
to hold up the weight of the cushion so we have a nice little tunnel to lead into our
城堡。
fort.
但是我们也可以利用垫子和压迫力来建设我们城堡的围墙。
But we can also use cushions —and compression — to build the walls of our fort.
这个部分需要两个人来完成。所以你可能要从你的父母,兄弟或者姐妹那里得到帮助。
This part is a two-person job, so you might want to get help from a parent, a brother
或者任何一个你想要和他分享城堡的人。
or sister, or whoever you want to share your fort with.
你仅仅需要在它们的末端支撑起两个垫子,它们之间有足够远的距离
You just need to stand up two cushions on their ends, so they’re far enough apart
以至于你能在存在于它们之间。但是任然需要足够的接近以至于另一个垫子能够
that you can get between them but still close enough together that another cushion can reach
穿过顶部而接触到,以此搭建你的屋顶。
across the top, to make your roof.
其中一个人把墙立起来,另一个人可以在墙上面保持第三个垫子的平衡。
With one person holding the walls up, the other can balance a third cushion on top,
接着,哒哒,就完成了!
and, Ta-dah!
这些作为墙的垫子受到作为屋顶垫子的压迫力。它们正在遭受来自
The wall cushions are compressed by the roof cushion. They’re being squeezed between
顶部的枕头和地面的挤压。
the pillow on top and the floor.
现在,在我们进入之前检查一下我们的城堡吧。
Now, let’s inspect our fort before we go inside!
现在,如果用来搭建你的墙的枕头太软了,它们可能会有点弯曲。
Now, if the pillows that make up your walls are too soft, then they might bend a little.
这是因为压迫力向下积压它们而使它们弯曲了。
That’s the compression pushing down on them and making them curve.
如果它们实在太软了,那么它们可能不能承受
And if they’re really too squishy, then they won’t be able to stand up under the
来自它们上面的屋顶的压迫力。那种情况下,你的城堡
compression that the roof is putting on them. And in that case, your fort is just going
就要塌陷了。
to collapse.
当那些枕头倒在你身上的那一会可能会很有趣。但是你不得不
That might be fun for a second, while all those pillows fall on you. But you’re going
想出一个更好的设计了。
to have to come up with a better design.
一旦你拥有一个你喜欢的可以保持雄立的城堡!你可以试着增加一些东西在上面。
Once you have a fort that you like — and that can stay standing! — you can try adding
利用同样的主意使它更壮大。
on to it, using the same ideas, to make it bigger.
试着建造第三面墙,或者,如果你有足够多的枕头试着使你的城堡变得更长!
Try adding a third wall, or, if you have enough pillows, try making your fort longer!
现在,你的城堡已经足够完美了!
Now, your fort is good to go!
Squeaks 和我喜欢在我们的城堡里做一些科学实验。你准备在你的城堡里做什么呢?
Squeaks and I love doing science experiments in our fort. What are you gonna do in yours?
现在你知道压迫力是我们挤压东西时产生的一种力,
Now you know compression is the force that we cause when we squeeze something, and we
而且我们可以利用压迫力去建造一座城堡。我们仅仅需要确定一下我们选择的材料
can use compression to build a fort. We just have to make sure that we choose materials
能否承受的住我们放在它上面而产生的巨大压力。
that can hold up under the amount of pressure we put on it.
你想要怎么建造你的城堡呢?你有你引以为傲的
How do you like to make your forts? Do you have a picture of a fort that you’re really
城堡的图片吗?
proud of?
你有什么问题想要询问Scishow Kids的吗?通过大人的帮助
Or do you have a question for SciShow Kids about, well, anything? Get an adult’s help
并通过留下评论或者邮件到kids@thescishow.com给我们。
and let us know by leaving a comment or emailing us at kids@thescishow.com, and we’ll see you
让我们一次再见。
next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用枕头搭建一个城堡需要什么条件?我们来用科学知识研究这个命题吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPZEwqkY5TQ

相关推荐