ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何建立一个迷你高尔夫球场 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何建立一个迷你高尔夫球场

How to Build a Kid's Mini Golf Course (w/ I Like To Make Stuff)

如何建立一个迷你高尔夫球场
Hi, I’m Bob Clagett.
大家好 我是Bob Clagett
I run a channel here on YouTube called I Like To Make Stuff,
我在YouTube上运营一个叫做我爱制作的频道
where we make all sorts of projects.
我们制作各种各样的东西
But today, we’re working with Lowe’s
但今天我们将用Lowe的产品
to make a project for the whole family here in my backyard.
在我家后院为整个家庭做一个大项目
Let’s check it out.
来看看吧
Today we’re gonna make a really small mini golf course in our backyard.
今天我们要在后院里打造一个非常迷你的高尔夫球场
I started out taking advantage of the terrain and the hill,
首先我想利用地形和山的优势
and used some spray chalk to outline the area that I wanna cut into.
然后用喷漆粉笔标记我想要挖的地方
So you’re gonna start down here on this end,
你将从这里开始
and put around this shape
然后围着下面这个洞
to a hole that’s down here.
把形状画成这样
And then now go down into a pipe underneath the ground,
然后顺着地下的水管
that will split into multiple veins
它们会分出很多走向
that will go down to the lower green.
然后通往低部的草坪
They’ll come out in random locations,
它们出现的地方是随机的
and then we can have one or two or more holes down here to change the game.
然后我们能在这里多加几个洞 使游戏更多变
So the first thing is to dig down into the ground,
所以首先我们要向下挖
so we can put a base of gravel.
用沙砾铺好底部
But before you start digging in your backyard,
但在你开始挖自家后院之前
make sure to call the local utilities
确保已经告知当地的资源管理机构
and have them come mark where all the lines are.
让他们来标记好管道都在哪里
So you don’t mess anything up.
这样你就不会惹到麻烦
Over the weekend I got both of these sections dug out,
周末的时候我把这两个区域都挖出来了
and we also got a whole lot of rain,
但是因为总在下雨
which means the holes got really muddy.
这些洞变得非常泥泞
So before we put anything on top of them,
所以 在往草地上放任何东西之前
I wanna use this tamper
我想用这个打夯机来敲打泥土
to knock down all that mud and get it as compact as possible.
让它们变得尽可能地紧实
Then we’re gonna lay down some gravel as a base.
然后我们铺一些沙砾作为打底
I got the gravel laid down in the top section and the bottom section.
我放置了一些沙砾在上部和下部
And then to connect those two,
之后将它们连接起来
I dug a trench to lay down some PVC.
又挖了一条渠道用来放置一些PVC管
This is 2 inch PVC pipe
这是2英寸的PVC塑料管
and so that’s gonna make the hole here
这会让这个洞
quite a bit smaller than a normal mini golf hole,
比正常的迷你高尔夫树洞还要小
but that’s just gonna make it more interesting.
但是这让整个游戏更有趣了
Now this is gonna carry the ball from the top to the bottom,
现在我想要拿一个球让它从管道上部滚下去
but we’ve got a split in the middle,
但是在中间是有分流的
so that there’s some random placement.
所以需要做随机位置的放置球试验
I wanted to make sure that as the ball came down this pipe,
我想要确认球可以滚进球洞里
it was forced to go left or right,
让它能向左或者向右移动
and wouldn’t get stuck, right there in the middle.
并且滚动过程中不会在中部受到阻碍
I tried a bunch of existing fittings from Lowe’s,
我尝试从Lowe那得到一些现成的配件
but I didn’t find one that works,
但是一个都不好用
so I ended up making a custom fitting,
所以最后我还是用了传统的方式
an actual Y by cutting two of these in half and gluing them together.
就是把这两个切分成两半然后把它们粘在一起形成一个Y形
I went ahead and added a hose clamp
我到这加了个软管夹来固定它们
just to make sure that they wouldn’t come apart,
以确保它们不会分开
because this is gonna get buried under a lot of dirt.
因为它会被埋在很多土下面
So now that that piece is in place,
既然现在那块已经放好了
the ball will come down this main channel,
球会从这个主道上下来
and it is forced to go left or right.
并且它会受力滚向左边或者右边
And as long as my new fitting is level,
只要我的新装置是水平固定的
it should be pretty random.
结果会有随机性
I left these pipes a little bit longer than they’re gonna need to be,
我把这些管子的长度预留的比所需的稍长一些
because we’re gonna build a retaining wall right here out of some bricks.
因为我们要在这用砖块建造一个固定墙
So once I get that retaining wall in place,
一旦固定墙建成
I’ll go back and cut these off so that they’re flush with the wall.
我就会回来把多余部分切掉 管子就能嵌平在墙里头
I’ve got this all in place,
我已经把它们都放好位置了
so let’s test it out and make sure that everything works.
那么我们就来测试一下确保它能正常运作
So now that we know those pipes are good,
现在我们知道那些管子都是好的
and the balls are going to go where we want them to be.
并且球也会滚到我们期望的位置
We’re gonna lock this thing in place
我们将通过将底下放一些碎石
by putting down some gravel underneath it,
来把这些固定好
so we can’t sink any more.
它就不会沉下去
And then we’re gonna put all the dirt and the grass back on top of them,
然后我们把土和草都放回在顶上
try to get some grass growing.
试着让草保持生长
I got all the dirt and the grass put down back on top of the pipe.
我把所有的土还有草放回管子顶上了
So now before we put the concrete down,
在我们把水泥放进来之前
I’m going to use this PVC cap as the holes.
我要用这个PVC盖子当做孔洞
I’m going to put in one or two of these down here.
我要在这放一到两个
So we have multiple types of gameplay.
现在我们有了几种游戏玩法了
But I’m going to push this down into the gravel,
但是我要把这个放进砂砾里面
and temporarily put in a pipe,
把它暂时放进管子里
so it doesn’t fill up with gravel or concrete.
那样它就不会被灌入砂砾或者水泥
And this will hold down here while we put in the concrete on top of it.
并且当我们在顶上浇水泥的时候它能支撑住
If this ends up protruding too much,
如果它最后突出太多的话
we can always go back and cut it off flush with the top of the concrete.
我们可以随时返回来把它削平到跟水泥面等高
I’ve laid out several bags of concrete on top of this,
我已经在这顶上倒了几袋子水泥了
and we’re just trying to spread them out by hand.
然后我们就用手把它们铺开
We used the stick to kind of try to even it out a little bit.
我们用棍子稍微让它的面更平整
It doesn’t need to be perfectly flat or level,
水泥没必要完全平整或者水平的铺开
because it’s going to get covered up with the green.
因为后面还要在上面覆盖草皮
And honestly the more variation you have in the surface,
并且老实说表面越波澜起伏
the more fun the games gonna be to play.
游戏玩起来就越充满乐趣
So next step, we’re gonna spray this down really lightly,
下一步 我们就要轻柔地把它们铺散开
but really well, so it can harden up.
要厚度适宜 然后它才能凝固
As I’m running this down, I wanted to point out
我现在在洒水 我想要指出的是
I did say concrete earlier,
我先前说的是水泥
but technically this is mortar.
但是专业点讲这是砂浆
It’s a little bit more forgiving than concrete.
它比水泥更细腻
And it doesn’t have any rocks in it, so it’s pretty even,
并且这里头没有任何石块 所以它是相当平坦的
which will make for a better surface finish here.
这会让我们的成品的表面更好
We finished up the mortar on that green.
我们在那片绿草上弄完砂浆了
We have to make sure that we spray it every once in a while to keep it wet.
我们必须要确保洒到每一个地方让它保持湿润
That’s part of the curing process.
这是固化过程的一部分
Just follow the instructions on the bag of mordor that you get.
按照你手上的砂浆包上的指示去做
And down here, we’re gonna do basically the same thing.
在这我们也是做一样的内容
But before we spray, we’re gonna lay in the first row of bricks for a retaining wall.
但是在我们铺之前我们要放置一层砖块做挡土墙
And that’s gonna run all along this side all the way around.
砖块是沿着这一路边边放置的
And just put in the first layer,
来放上第一层
and once we get those locked in, then we’ll work on stacking them up.
放好位置后我们来把它们垒起来
So I’m going to lay down some mortar along this edge,
所以我要沿着边边倒进来一些砂浆
then start to lay down the first layer of bricks.
然后开始铺第一层砖块
While we’re waiting on the mortar to set up,
当我们等待砂浆成型的时候
I’m gonna go ahead and use some LANDSCAPE construction adhesive to attach the wall.
我们来用一些景观建筑粘合剂把墙固定住
I’m gonna put a bit of it across the top of this first level of bricks.
我会在第一层砖块的顶部涂抹一些
And then add a second and possibly a third level of bricks to get it high enough.
然后加上第二层或者第三层砖头让它足够高
Then we’ll come back in backfill behind that wall with some extra dirt,
然后我们在墙后面再用一些土来回填
just to make sure that this level is up to the top of the wall.
就是为了确保这条水平线跟墙顶位置齐平
We’ll do that where we need to,
我们会在需要的地方处理一下
but actually one level is gonna be fine for a lot of this.
但是实际上对于很多位置来说一层就可以了
Now the retaining wall is in place.
现在这个固定墙就到位了
We’re gonna use this oscillating tool to cut off the PVC pipes.
我要用这个切割工具把PVC管子多出来的部分切掉
I’m going to make sure that this is flush with the wall,
就是为了确保管口跟墙面平齐
and just cut through it at an angle.
以某个角度切割它
That’s one of the big advantages of a tool like this.
这就是这种工具的一大好处了
Now that the mortar is all dried and set up.
现在这些砂浆都干了成型了
We’re gonna put down some indoor outdoor carpet.
然后就是放上一些室内室外人工草皮
This should be perfect for the green.
绿色的会很好
This gets attached down to the mortar with some contact cement
草皮是用接触胶合剂粘附在砂浆面上的
that’s made specifically for indoor and outdoor use.
这是专为室内或室外制成的
To trim out this whole thing, we’re gonna use this rubber landscape edging.
为了修饰一下场地 我们要沿边放置这个橡胶边
This is great, because you can easily put it down with some included stakes.
这是很妙的 因为你可以很容易地放置它
And it gives you a nice flat edge on the outside that you can mow right up against.
并且它会在外面给你一个很好的平整的边边 那么你就可以贴边操作
This project has been a blast to do,
这个工程已经完成了
and the kids and the adults are both having a whole lot of fun with it.
并且小孩和大人都可以在里头玩得开心
Now it’s gonna be totally different,
现在这就完全不一样了
if you build something like this based on where you put it.
如果你在选中的地方建了这样一个东西
And you can add lots of other features like landscaping to make it unique for you.
然后你可以加上很多其他美化的东西来让它与众不同
We’d love to know what you think about this one.
我们会很高兴能得到你们关于这个视频的想法
Let us know down in the comments.
在下方评论告诉我们哦
And make sure you subscribe to the Lowe’s Channel,
并且确保你们订阅了Lowe的频道
because we’ve got some other great outdoor projects coming up really soon.
因为我们很快还会有一些其他的很棒的室外工程推出
I’m Bob from I Like To Make Stuff.
我是我爱制作的bob
We’ll see you next time.
下次见哦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

超详细的建造过程,你不可不看的妙趣横生!

听录译者

卡比

翻译译者

YXG-314f2

审核员

审核员PH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYkj0mbZcEw

相关推荐