未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何预定廉价机票

HOW TO BOOK CHEAP FLIGHTS - TRAVEL TIPS

最近怎么样? 我们是哇嘎兄弟 这是
What’s up? We’re the Vagabrothers, and this is second half
如何预定廉价机票系列视频的下半部分
of a two-part series about how to book cheap flights.
上半部分讲的是 一些不错的订票网站
Part one is about the best booking sites.
所以 如果你还没看过 请点击上方小按钮观看
So if you haven’t seen that video, click on that little card up there.
先看第一部分 再来看第二部分视频
Watch it, and then come back to watch this one.
一旦熟悉使用那些最好的订票网站
Once you’re familiar with the best booking sites,
在订票之前 你要记住以下技巧
keep the following tips in mind before you pull the trigger.
一 出行时间要灵活安排
Number one; stay flexible with your dates.
出发或到达时间可前后浮动一两天
Shifting your dates of arrival or departures by a day or two
这可为你节省不少钱
can save you a lot of money
日程安排越灵活 就越省钱
and the more flexible you are, the more you save.
像 Kayak Momomndo 等网站
Websites like Kayak or Momomndo
可让出行选择变得更简单
make this super simple with tools that
网站会显示整个月的机票价格 供你比较选择
allow you to compare dates across the entire month.
第二 挑别人不愿意去的时间 去旅游
Number two: travel when no one else wants to.
这虽然有些不便 但是可以省钱
Inconvenience saves money.
大家都想在节假日前一两天到达目的地
Everyone wants to arrive a day or two before a major holiday,
这样 假期当天旅游
which makes traveling on those holidays
或是节日后旅游 就会很便宜
or the day after much less expensive
与节假日当天人流量完全不同 圣诞节那天大概有15000人
Nothing like celebrating Christmas at 30,000 feet.
如果你注意看左手边
And if you look out the left hand side,
会看到圣诞老人和九只驯鹿
you’ll see Santa Claus with all nine of his reindeer.
坐早班机也可以看到同样的场景 而机票通常也最便宜
Same thing goes with taking the earliest flight of the day, generally the cheapest,
做晚上的航班 也就是红眼航班 也很便宜
or the last one, known as the “redeye” for a reason.
三 更改目的地
Number 3: switch up your destination.
如果你不介意 去哪儿
If you keep an open mind about where you’re going,
这会省好多钱
you can save a lot of money.
一些网站根据你的预算及兴趣来推荐旅游地
Some booking sites suggest where you can go for your budget and interest,
还有一些网站绘制机票价格图表
while others have maps with airfares.
比如 巴黎是魅力之城 可是飞波哥大
For example, Paris is nice, but you can fly to Bogota
或者哥本哈根 会很便宜
or Copenhagen for a lot cheaper.
只要记住到达目的地的机票价格即可
Just keep in mind how much it costs once you get there.
四 混合匹配航班
Number 4: mix and match flights.
有时候 如果飞行距离很长
Sometimes if you’re flying long distances,
事实上 分开订中转机票更便宜
it’s actually cheaper to book your connecting flights separately.
举例 假如你从纽约飞巴黎
For example, if you’re flying from New York to Paris,
首先订张跨大西洋到伦敦的机票
first book a flight across the Atlantic to maybe London,
然后会得到一张廉价转接班机的机票
and then get a connecting flight on a budget airline.
但是 注意 分开预定不同公司的航班转机机票时
But, be warned when making separate bookings on different airlines.
如果你第一个航班晚点了 就会错过飞不同路线的转接班机航班
If your first flight gets delayed and you miss your connecting flight on a different airline,
你也不能改签机票
you’re not going to get rebooked,
也许 甚至要再订一张机票
and you may even have to buy a new ticket.
这可不太好
No bueno.
五 注册票价提醒功能
Number 5: sign up for fare alerts.
没人喜欢信箱满满当当的
No one likes a crowded inbox,
但是 一些网站 比如机票价格提醒器
but websites like airfare watchdog
会推送始发机场的打折机票信息
send you notifications about discounted flights from your home airport,
刺激人们内心自发的探险欲望
inspiring some seriously spontaneous adventures.
航空公司也会这么做 所以 要密切关注信息
Airlines also do this. So keep your ear to the ground
注册邮件列表或在软件上关注它们
by signing up for the mailing list or following them on social media.
六 了解订票时机
Number 6: know when to book.
现在 传闻说周三订票最便宜
Now rumour has it that booking on a Wednesday is the cheapest,
但是 人们在这一点上还是明确的
but the jury is still definitely out on that one.
确切的说 提前六周订票
What’s more certain is that booking six weeks ahead
也许会更便宜些
is probably going to be cheaper.
然而 一旦你确定出发时间 尽可能早点订票
However, if you know your dates for sure, book as early as possible,
尤其是 廉价航班
especially with budget airlines
越接近出发时间 机票价格会上涨
as their prices will go up as you get closer to the departure date.
另一个重要的提示就是 搜索机票时要将浏览器设置为无痕模式
Another crucial tip is to put your browser into incognito mode when searching for flights.
当你返回相同票价时 订票网站经常会追踪你的记录
Booking sites often track when you come back to the same fare.
他们会提高票价 因为知道你想要订机票
and they’ll up the price because they know you want it.
最后 你可以兑换常飞旅客积分换取机票
Lastly, you can redeem frequent flyers miles for flights.
但事实是 那是另外一个主题
But realistically, that’s a whole other subject.
因此 请继续收看即将到来的视频
So stay tuned for a dedicated video on miles coming soon.
如果你们觉得这个视频有用 一定要
If you guys found this video helpful, make sure you
点赞 分享给旅游的朋友
give it a thumbs-up, share it with your travel buddies,
订阅我们频道
and subscribe to our channel
获取更多旅游技巧 观看每周更新的博客探险视频
for more travel tips and vlog adventures coming at you guys every week.
点击此处获取更多旅游技巧
If you want more travel tips, check out the video right here,
查找整个系列视频 得到许多建议
the whole series; lots of advice.
请点击此处观看近期视频
If you want to see some of our recent adventures, click over here.
同时 保持好奇心
In the meantime, stay curious,
不断探索 大家路上见
keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
再见
Peace.
背景音乐
[music]
背景音乐
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

五个订机票攻略送给你们。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

兰らん

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaSIA3TmLZk

相关推荐