未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何成为一个有趣的人

How To Become More Interesting

有趣是维持健康关系的关键
Being interesting is crucial for maintaining healthy relationships.
它会让人愿意跟你交谈
It makes people wanna talk to you,
会让你热衷于社交
it makes you exciting to interact with, and it drastically increases
并且会大大增加你对异性的吸引力
how attractive you are to members of the opposite sex.
那么 怎样变得有趣呢?
So how exactly do we become more interesting?
我们先看看
Well, let’s start off by looking at
什么让人无趣
what makes people uninteresting.
无趣的人有两种
There are two types of people in this category.
第一种我称之为普通人
First you have what I like to call the Plain Janes-
他们想融入社会
these are people who want to fit in.
这是非常好的事
Which is a perfectly fine thing to do,
但是他们常常做过头了
but they often take it too far.
他们的言谈举止
They often only talk and do things
总是迎合大众的目光
that are considered to be socially acceptable.
做的事普通到没人会多想
Things that won’t make anyone think twice about them.
他们的笑话都一样
Their jokes are the same.
逛的地方也一样
They like to hang out in the same places.
别人看啥节目 他就看啥
They watch the same shows as everyone else.
他们无趣的原因是
The reason they don’t seem interesting is
他们没有个性
because they are non-polarizing.
做有个性的事会让他人
Something that is polarizing will cause others
形成对你的看法
to form an opinion about you.
比如 如果我公开地说
For example, if I openly said
墨西哥食物不好吃
that I think Mexican food sucks.
有些人会赞同
There’s gonna be people who agree with me,
但也有人会反对
and there’s also gonna be people who disagree with me.
会出现激烈言论的油管某频道
The reason extremely angry comments exist on certain Youtube channels
也会出现特别忠实的支持者
that also seem to have extremely loyal fans
原因是他们的内容非常有个性
is because their content is polarizing.
普通人会尽量避免个性的言论和行为
Plain Jane’s try their best to avoid polarizing statements and actions.
因此 他们没法
And because of this, they fail to trigger any sort
触动与他们交往的人的心灵
of emotion in the people they interact with.
没有个性就不可能有趣
Without being polarizing, it is impossible to become interesting.
那么 如何让我们更有个性
So how do we become more polarizing?
最好的方式是
All the best way to do so is to
多接触各种各样的事物
expose yourself to a wide variety of things.
多读书 去旅行认识来自世界各地的人
Read more books, traveling meet people from around the world,
看非流行的电影和节目
watching movies and shows that aren’t mainstream,
听你不一定同意的演讲
and listening to lectures about subjects you don’t necessarily agree with.
通过接触新的思想
By exposing yourself to new ideas
和其他人的观点
and the viewpoints of other people, you will start to
你会开始形成独特的见解和喜好
form a combination of opinions and tastes that are unique to you.
这自然会让你变得更有个性
This will naturally make you more polarizing.
第二种无趣的人
The second group of people who are not
我称之为变态
interesting, are what I like to call the Creeps.
变态很有个性
Creeps are polarizing.
他们的癖好很特别 他们说特别的话
They say polarizing things, they have polarizing hobbies,
做特别的事
they like to do polarizing things
这使他们有别于其他人
that set them apart from others.
但他们喜欢隐藏自己的意图
However, they like to hide their intentions.
当你做的事很特别时
When you do polarizing things,
周围的人经常会问你原因
people around you will often inquire about the action.
比如前些天
For example, just the other day I forgot
我上厕所忘记锁门了
to lock my bathroom door, and a friend of mine
正巧朋友进来看到
walked in while I was using the toilet.
他很快道了歉就转身离开
He quickly apologized, looked away, and left.
因为我上厕所时
The thing is when I use the toilet, I squat
会蹲在马桶上
on top of the toilet instead of sitting on
而不像大多数人是坐着的
the bowl, like most people do.
这个行为本身就非常特别
This in itself is a very polarizing action.
当然后来
So of course afterwards,
我朋友问我在厕所里干嘛
my friend inquired about what I was doing in the bathroom.
如果是变态被撞见这事
If a creep was caught in this situation,
他们很有可能隐瞒事实
they would most likely try to hide the fact that
他们会马上做一些奇怪的事
they were doing something weird in the first place.
说一些类似这样的话
They tell something along the lines of,
“什么?我啥也没做!”
“What? I wasn’t doing anything.”
或者愤怒地说:
or angrily say “You know…
“你把门打开前
You should honestly knock
应该先敲门!”
before you open a closed door.”
当你为奇怪的行为辩解太多时
When you prevent a full dialogue about your polarizing action,
人们自然而然会认为
people will automatically assume
你隐瞒是因为有不好的原因
there’s a bad reason why you are hiding this information.
这是人类下意识的反应
This is a human response.
未知的东西是可怕的
The unknown is scary.
这就是为什么我们先天
This is why we have an innate fear
就害怕黑暗和深不见底的水
of the dark and of deep murky water.
这种糟糕的感觉会让你看上去很诡异
This bad feeling is what makes you seem creepy.
坦诚对一些人来说不容易做到
Becoming more honest is something that some people struggle with.
我认为内化下面的内容会起到帮助
And I think what helps is the internalization of the following concept.
关于撒谎最需要记住的是
The key thing to remember about lying is that
你撒得谎越多 别人就越容易
the more you lie, the easier it is for others
在你的故事和行动中找到破绽
to find inconsistencies in your stories or actions.
想想电影《宙斯之子》中的九头蛇
Think of it like the hydra from the Hercules movie.
你每撒一个谎 就会有三个以上的矛盾产生
For every lie you create ( for every head
就像你砍掉一个蛇头
of the hydra you cut off ), 3 more inconsistencies
就会有三个以上的蛇头在原位置冒出来
are born (3 more heads pop up in it’s place).
在你撒了两三个谎之后
It’s not hard for the average person
普通人很容易就能发现破绽
to spot some inconsistencies in your stories after just 2-3 lies.
一旦你们之间建立的信任
And once they do all the trust you’ve built
烟消云散
with them will go out the window.
你就被归类于不可信的人
You immediately get categories as someone they can’t trust,
即潜在的敌人
a potential enemy.
你必须知道
You have to understand
特别且不被认同
it’s better to be polarizing and have others disagree with you
要好于不被信任
than to be considered to be someone who can’t be trusted.
没人想和可能会在背后
No one wants to associate themselves with someone
捅一刀的人来往
who might stab them in the back.
好了 总结一下无趣的原因
Alright. So to summarize what makes people uninteresting.
普通人没有个性但言行一致
Plain Janes are non-polarizing but are honestabout their actions.
主要是因为他们跟别人做的一样
Mainly because they do the same things as everyone else,
没有什么好隐瞒的
and have nothing to hide.
而变态很有个性 但隐藏自己的意图
Creeps on the other hand are polarizing, buthide their intentions.
接下来 这里有变得更有趣的诀窍
Here’s the secret to becoming more interesting.
你要有个性
You have to be polarizing
并且言行一致
and honest about your actions at the same time.
当你个性并坦诚时
When you are polarizing and honest,
你会说吸引别人注意力的奇怪言论
you will say odd things that grabs people’s attention,
你会更加自信地
and the fact that you’re confident enough in yourself
去支持你独特的观点
to stand behind your odd views.
这样就营造出一种神秘感
Creates a sense of mystery.
人们会好奇为什么你做这些难以置信的事
People will wonder why you do these things that have seldom believes,
也好奇你做的其他事
and also wonder about what other things you do.
说回我上厕所的例子
Let’s go back to the example of my toilethabit.
我朋友问:“你在厕所干嘛?”
So my friend asked “What were you doing inthe bathroom?”
我回答说:“哦!
I remember the respond by saying, “Oh,
我一直是蹲着上厕所的”
I always squat on top of the toilet.”
我回答得很坦诚
I responded honestly to my friend
对朋友来说 他刚看到了一个奇怪的场景
who just encountered a very polarizing situation and
因此 一种神秘又有趣的感觉油然而生
because of this, a sense of mystery and interest is created.
他自然反应当然是:“等下
His natural response is of course
为什么?”
“Wait…why”
同样你可以花点时间
Take a second and note how you feel about
想象一下你的感觉
this situation as well.
你可能有点好奇
Chances are, you also feel a bit interested in
为什么我要这样做
why I do this.
为什么《激励胶囊》的作者要蹲马桶?
Why does ImprovementPill squat on top oftoilets?
这是在你们面前培养出的
That’s interest being cultivated right in front of you
有个性又实在的兴趣
with polarization and honest.
你们会好奇
For those of you that are wondering
为什么我会蹲在马桶上
why I squat on top of the toilet.
其实是你们没有正确地使用马桶
It’s actually because you guys are not using the toilet properly.
看看我们的祖先 几百万年来
See our ancestors have used a squatting stance
他们一直蹲着上厕所
to pass their stools for millions of years.
实际上我们身体的排泄功能是这样设计的
Our bodies are actually designed to pass waste in this form.
坐在马桶上其实造成了一种堵塞
Sitting on the toilet actually creates a sort of choke point,
让排泄更困难
making it much harder to get the deed done.
所以当你蹲在马桶上
So when you squat on top of the toilet,
你根本不需要太用力
you don’t have to strain yourself at all.
而许多医院就是让一些病人这样上厕所的
Many hospitals actually use this form for some of their patients,
如此可以更高效
so that they can use the bathroom more effectively.
就是这样
And that’s that.
我们任何人都可以变得更有趣
Becoming more interesting is something any of us can do.
你所要做的是变得
All you have to do is work
更有个性并尽可能
on becoming more polarizing, and practice being as honest as
言行一致
possible about your opinions and actions.
这会让你更有趣
This will naturally make you more interesting,
让你的交际能力得到改善
which will improve just about all of your interaction.
说到如何更有趣
Speaking of how to be more interesting,
本期视频
this episode was brought to you
由辉煌网赞助播出的
with the help of the guys at Brilliant. Org.
辉煌网是个性又实在的网站
Brilliant is a polarizing and honest site,
我们可以学数学 科学 逻辑
we can learn math, science, logic,
和其他有趣的学科
and other interesting subjects.
最棒的是
What’s great about them is
他们不只陈列事实和公式
that they do not teach by merely stating facts or formulas,
来教你记住 相反
and making you memorize things. Instead,
他们采用了一种让学习有趣的教学模式
they employ a teaching style that makes learning fun.
用有趣的问题测试你的知识量
You are given intriguing questions that test your knowledge,
并填补漏洞 纠正错误观点
and fill in your gaps and misconceptions.
当你完成了一道测验
When you come across a gap in your knowledge,
他们不仅提供正确答案
they provide you with the correct answer,
还提供答案的解释
as well as an explanation as to why.
我现在最爱的课程是
My favorite course right now is
《解决问题的快乐》
“The Joy Of Problem Solving”.
我非常相信
I’m a big believer that
任何希望某天成功开公司的人
anyone who hopes to run a successful business one day,
都需要具备解决问题的能力
needs to have the ability to solve problems.
因为任何开公司的人都知道
Because anyone who runs a business knows
成功会遇到很多困难 你需要
that obstacles are plenty and you need to have
有完美解决问题的能力
an impeccable problem solving ability to makeit.
如果你想更有个性
If you want to become more polarizing and
学到有趣的东西 那就去
learn interesting things – then go to Brilliant.Org.
“Brilliant.org/ImprovementPill”免费注册
/ImprovementPill to sign up for free.
点击下方描述链接的
The first 200 people who click on the link
前两百名
in the description butts below
将获得年计划20%的减免
will get 20 % off their yearly plan.
尽快行动吧 朋友
So act fast, guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎样避免无趣和怎样才能有趣

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

简单快乐

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm39FRf7Ixg

相关推荐