未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成功人士都是怎样致富的?

How To Become A Millionaire, Step-By-Step

我常见到这样的事
One of the common things I see
当我和某人做商业计划时
when I sit down and do bussiness plan with somebody
他们让我审视计划 我发现上面写着
and they want me to look through it, I’ll notice.
“我想成为百万富翁”
I wanna become a millionaire,
“我想在这个年龄成为百万富翁”
and I wanna become a millionaire by this age.
我说很好
I say “great”.
现如今 如果你真的打算写书
And nowadays if you pretty much wanna write a book
还想有不错的销量
and have the book do well,
书的标题里有“百万富翁” 应该会畅销
write a book and have the title millionaire in it, it’s probably gonna do well.
这有本《一分钟成为百万富翁》
This is an ONE MINUTE MILLIONAIRE.
《如何自学成为百万富翁》
THE SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE OF FACT.
《像百万富翁特朗普一样思考》
A THINKER LIKE A BILLIONAIRE TRUMP.
我倒想看看你能不能当总统
We’ll see if you could be a president or not.
《百万富翁的思维秘诀》
SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND.
《神秘百万富翁俱乐部》
SECRET MILLIONAIRE CLUB.
这种书太多了
I mean I have so many I can go through.
有很多书教你成为百万富翁
There are so many books on how to become a millionaire.
每个人都想致富
Everybody wants to become a millionaire.
但很多时候
I think a lot of times.
就像运动 你现在想一个喜欢的运动
Em… Just like a sport, think about a sport.
我们崇拜迈克尔•乔丹
We admire Michael Jordan.
崇拜勒布朗•詹姆斯
We admire LeBron James.
可如果你没有1米9 体重120公斤 跳不到1米
But if you are not 6’8″, 260, you cannot jump 40 inches.
你成不了勒布朗•詹姆斯
You are not gonna be LeBron James.
所以他们的成功不可复制
Ok, so that’s not the most duplicatable story
不能作为成功的范本
to try to be inspired by.
我们可以尊敬他们 崇拜他们
We can respect them, we can admire them.
但我们无法望其项背 他们有时候也令人生畏
But it’s not something we can be, and that can be intimidating sometime.
所以很多人
So a lot of your guys may,
比如我自己 在过去某一段时间
You know…I’ll see people like myself even back in the days.
会崇拜埃隆•马斯克
You will see somebody like Elon Mask.
会崇拜马克•扎克伯格
You will see somebody like Mark Zuckerberg.
我永远也成不了扎克伯格
I can never be like Zuckerberg.
不会像埃隆•马斯克一样思考问题
I can never think like Elon Mask.
他们是极少数人
Well, they are anomaly.
而我现在要说的是你所能企及的
What I’m talking about is something you can be.
史蒂芬•库里只有1米8几
Stephen Curry is only 6 feet tall,
77公斤
couple inches, 170 pounds.
他不会360°扣篮
He doesn’t do 360 dunks,
但他不断练习 我要说的成功公式
but he practise. The formula I wanna cover
是一个更可行的方式 教你成为
is more a duplicatable way of becoming a
下一个史蒂芬•库里 或者沃尔玛的总裁山姆•沃顿
Stephen Curry or Sam Walton, CEO of Walmart.
或者其他可以复制的成功人士
Or something that’s duplicatable.
这就是我今天想告诉你的
That’s what I wanna cover with you here today.
好的 让我们一起看看
OK, so let’s get through it.
成为百万富翁到底要做到什么?
What it really takes to become a millionaire?
我称之为”2 5 10 20 30 40原则”
I call it the “2 5 10 20 30 40 Rule”.
我解释一下
Let me explain.
这是你的时间线 你必须清楚自己的时间线
This is your timeline. You got to know your timeline.
成为企业家 你要知道
The one thing about becoming an entrepreneur
创业的前2年是“生存模式”
know that the first 2 years is “Survival” mode.
可能搞砸的事情 八成都会搞砸
If anything that can go wrong, it’s probably gonna go wrong
在创业的前2年
in the first 2 years of being in a business.
所有问题你都会经历一遍
You’re gonna experience all of it.
你需要经历这些困难
And you need to experience all of it.
这是创业的前2年
That’s the first 2 years in business.
如果你遵循这个公式 5年内
Within 5 years if you follow the formula that I talk about,
你很有可能挣25万到50万
you have a shot at getting to quarter-million to half-a-million-dollar your income
5年内
within 5 years.
10年之内应该有100万收入
Within 10 years, you ought be at million-dollar your income,
如果继续遵循这个公式
if you cover the formula I’m talking about,
就能挣100万
You’ll be at million-dollar your income.
20年后1000万
Then 20 years is ten million,
30年后1亿
30 years a hundred million,
40年后10亿
40 years a billion.
但这个公式 是每个人都能复制的
But the formula is a formula that’s duplicatable to everybody.
我们开始说这个公式
So let’s start off with the formula.
你需要拥有4个特质
You need 4 elements to be in your favor.
有时我听到很多人
Sometimes I hear a lot of people,
在采访百万富翁和亿万富翁的时候
when you do an interview with a millionaire or billionaire,
采访马克•库班的时候
interview with Mark Cuban.
他谈到自己如何努力工作
He talks about how hard he works,
从周一到周五 周末也不休息
Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday.
他要完成这个 那个任务
He’s going through this, he’s going through that. Hey,
成为一个百万富翁到底要具备什么?
what does it take to become wealthy?
你听到很多人说 要努力工作
And you hear a lot of people say you gotta work hard.
但努力工作到底是什么意思呢
Well, what does that really mean to gotta work hard?
因为有时候我去那些企业家的办公室
Because sometimes I visit entrepreneurs’ offices,
他们就只坐在那里玩一整天脸书
and they are at the office purely on Facebook all day long.
他们是在办公室坐了12个小时
But they are at their offices for 12 hours.
但那不是努力工作
That’s not working hard.
那只是呆在办公室里
That’s just being at the office.
我是在说纯粹的工作
I am talking pure work,
如果你是销售 你要么就在接客户电话
meaning if you are a sales, you either answer the phones,
要么上门去拜访客户
you either interfere door-knocking or meeting with people,
或者有人坐在你面前
or you have people sitting in front you,
你在餐桌背后卖点什么
you are at a kitchen table selling something.
可你一直无动于衷 工作不是儿戏
But you’re constantly playing offense. It’s not a lark time.
接下来我们谈谈“工作道德”
So let’s talk about “Work Ethic”.
有3层道德水平
You got 3 levels.
第1层 兼职型企业家
Level No.1 is a part timer.
作为企业家 你一周工作40小时
You work 40 hours a week, as an entrepreneur,
对我来说你是兼职型企业家
to me you’re a part timer.
我知道在给别人打工的时候
I know in the full time world, in the job world,
朝九晚五的工作是全职劳动
if you work 9 to 5, your’re full timer.
但作为企业家 一周工作40小时
But as an entrepreneur, 40 hours a week,
你离成功遥不可及
you’re not given yourself a chance to make it.
第2层 全职型企业家
Level No.2 to me is a full timer.
全职型企业家
Full timer as an entrepreneur,
就是一周工作60个小时
is somebody that works 60 hours a week.
对我来说那是全职型企业家
That to me is a full timer.
第3层 不停工型企业家
Now level 3, I called it all the timer.
他们一周工作80个小时
All the timer is 80 hours a week.
我知道很多时候
And I know a lot of times,
人们看到这会关掉视频
people may even turn off the video right now.
因为你会想 80小时 他疯了吗
Cause you maybe think, “80! Is he out of his mind?”
他疯了吗 他肯定是个疯子
“Is he crazy?” “He must be nuts.”
这个视频不是为所有人准备的
This isn’t a video for everybody to watch.
是为那些想知道如何成为百万富翁的人准备的
This is if you want to know what it takes to become a millionaire and deca-millionaire.
现如今有些人只靠社交软件
You know those days just coming out with snap chat and Instagram,
就一夜暴富了
and you become a billionaire overnight.
这也是极少数人
They also anomalies.
是不可复制的成功
That’s not duplicatable.
如果你以此为目标奋斗
If you only strive for that,
你可能也会成为另一个奋斗一生
you may be another person that 60 years trying to get something
想把什么东西卖出上百万美元的人
to come out be sold for couple of billion dollars.
我说的是一个可复制的成功系统
This is a duplicatable system that I’m talking about.
说回到工作道德
Now on the work ethic side.
我来解释一下
Let me explain on the work ethic side.
我听到有人说
I have people that will say,
“我上周工作了80个小时!”
“I worked 80 hours last week!”
“你不知道我上周工作得多努力!”
“You have no idea how hard I worked last week!”
非常好
That’s good.
但你此前的一周呢?
But how hard did you work the week prior to that?
此前的一个季度呢?
And the 3 months prior to that?
此前的半年呢?
And the 6 months prior to that?
而当下周 你要过生日了
And the following week, when you have a birthday party coming up.
再下周超级碗要开始了
And next week when there’s Super Bowl.
再下周又有其他事情
And next week when there’s this,
你准备工作得多努力呢?
how hard are you going to work?
每一周 而不是某一周
Every week, this is not 1 week.
每个人都能坚持一周
Everyone has 1 week to brag about.
但我说的是每一周
This is every single week.
有时候你可能不想工作
You may have a week you don’t feel like working.
不停工型企业家依然会去上班
And all the timer still shows up.
而兼职型企业家只在他们想工作的时候去上班
But part timer only shows up when they feel like it.
不停工型企业家不管喜不喜欢
And all the timer whether you feel like it or not,
都会去上班
they show up.
第二个特质是 个人成长速度
Now second element is personal growth speed.
我来解释一下
Let me explain personal growth speed.
如果你一直工作工作工作工作
If you only working working working working working,
你想要一口气冲过终点线
and you’re going to lap the whole rap race.
你一直工作工作工作工作
You just working working working working working,
你并不会成长 也不会改变什么
and your identity isn’t growing, nothing changes.
更不能让收入倍增 然后致富
There isn’t an ability to scale your income to get to millionaire.
如果你工作 思考
If you’re working, figure it out.
工作 思考 工作 思考
Working, figure it out. Working, figure it out.
解决问题 学到知识 进而成长
Solving, learning, growing.
你会持续达到新高度
Then you will constantly go to new heights.
成功就是这样实现的
So here is how it works.
第一层 如果你平均一年读24本书
Level 1, if you average 24 books a year,
每个月读两本书充实头脑
2 books a month, that you’re feeding your mind.
这只是兼职型企业家的水平
That is a part timer.
如果平均每个月读四本书
If you average 4 books a month,
就是全职型企业家
that’s a full timer.
每个总裁每年都会读56本书
Every CEO reads 56 books per year.
如果你一个月能读八本书
If you read, an all the timer if you read 8 books a month,
一年能读一百本 你就是不停工型企业家
A hundred a year to me, you are an all the timer.
你不断地充实头脑
You are constantly feeding your mind.
我说的可不是什么幻想小说
I am not talking about, you know the fantasy books.
我说的是能实实在在充实你的经管书
I am talking real business books that’s growing your mind
能帮你解决问题 从其他人身上受益
on solving problems and issues and learning from this guy,
知道其他人是如何处理问题的书
and how that person did this, and how that person did this.
你在学习和成长
You’re learning, you’re growing.
这些书帮你理清思路
It’s helping you figure things out.
这才算是不停工型企业家
That’s an all the timer.
目前为止我们说了 工作道德 和 个人成长速度
So so far we covered work ethic, and we cover personal growth speed.
第三个特质
Element No.3
是你运营公司的时候有多少“起止点”
is how many “Starts/Stops” you have as you running your business.
你很少听到有人提起这个
You rarely hear us talking about this.
注意 我不是最聪明的人
Listen, I am by far not the smartest guy.
也不是最有才华的人
I am not the most talented guy.
我不是富二代
I don’t come from a family of wealth.
我父亲在一元店做收银员
My farher was a cashier at a 99 Cents Store in Englewood.
我成绩不好 参过军
1.8GPA kid. I went to the army.
我做过能力测试 结果才31分
I took an ASPECT. I got an 31 on my ASPECT.
这不是我本该成为的样子
This is not a product that I’m supposed to do
不管我本该如何
whatever I’m supposed to do.
是运营一个
Be running a, you know, whatever
有上亿资产的公司也好 别的也罢
multi multi million dollar company and do what would…
我在我本不该在的地方
I’m not supposed to be where I am right now.
我本该是个搞数据的
I’m supposed to be a statistic.
那才是我本来的命运
That’s what I am supposed to be doing.
但我观察很多竞争者
But I watched a lot of my competitors
他们比我精明
who were sharper than me,
比我学历高 比我富裕 有更好的行情 更好的教育
degrees, better family, better market, better upbringing.
他们从小就知道怎么打高尔夫
They know how to play golf very well from a young age,
所以能与其他人交际
so they can go a network with other people
球打得也不赖
and their scores was very good.
一切都顺风顺水
Just pure form great all that stuff.
但是他们面临着别人看不见的挑战
But they had challenge that no one sees.
你看不见 没法具现化
You don’t see it, you don’t visualize.
任何人都没见过
This is something nobody ever sees.
就是“起止点”
And it’s Starts/Stops.
我来解释一下
Let me explain what this is.
一个兼职型企业家
A part timer typically,
每年往往会遇到2到4次逆流或者说挫败
typically has 2 to 4 distractions per year. setbacks per year.
我来解释一下 可能会有些无情
Let me explain what this means. This may sound a little cold.
一些人可能会说 帕特 这绝对很无情
And some people may say, “Well, Pat, that’s absolutely cold,
你不能那么想
you can’t think like that.”
兼职型企业家一年会遇到2到4次挫败
A part timer has 2 to 4 distractions per year.
可能是
It could be…
可能是破产 让你白工作了两个月
It could be a bankruptcy sets back for 2 months.
可能是失恋
It could be a break up.
抚平失恋的伤口可能要半年
To recover from a break up takes some 6 months.
可能是
It could be,
感情破解的时候 失去爱人
a loss of a love, when the relationship didn’t work out.
有些人可能就会遇到这些事
Something that happens to them.
他们花太长时间伤感了
They are devastated for way too long.
这是兼职型企业家 一年2到4次挫败
That’s a part timer. 2 to 4 setbacks per year.
全职型企业家一年会有一次挫败
Full timer to me is 1 distraction per year.
他们拥有的一切会耗尽
So they will have business and everything go right down booms.
有时会耗费一个半月的努力
Something happens they are gone for 6 weeks.
现在他们必须又从头再来
Now they have to go and start the momentum all over again.
因为他们不知道如何处理难题
Beacuse they don’t know how to handle the distractions.
着实不擅长管理挫折
They’re not good at managing distractions very well.
他们在挫折上浪费了太多精力
They give too much attention to distractions.
他们的挫折不胜枚举
And they have way too many setbacks.
他们没法把事业进行下去了
They are not able to experience the whole thing.
第三是不停工型企业家
No.3 is all the timer.
对我来说 不停工型企业家
All the timer to me, is somebody that
每5到10年会经历一次重大挫败
experiences 1 major setback every 5 to 10 years.
人无完人
No one is perfect.
每个人都会经历挫败
Everyone is gonna experience some setbacks.
离婚 健康 家庭
Divorce, health, famliy.
世事无常
Things are gonna happen.
对某些人来说是离婚
It … for someone it may be divorce.
对某些人来说是其他什么
For someone may be something else.
对某些人来说是经济问题
For some it may be a financial thing.
对某些人来说是家庭问题
For someone may be a family thing.
每个人都会经历挫败
Everyone’s gonna have it.
你如何反馈决定了
How you react to it will dictate
你成为富翁的可能性有多大
your odds are being able to become a millionaire, deca-millionaire.
无论你的目标是什么
Whatever that goal is for you to become, right?
刚刚说的是你的“起止点”
So that’s how many Starts/Stops you have.
第四点是行业数量
Now No.4 to me is number of industries.
兼职型企业家换行业
A part timer changes industries
就跟18岁的少年换男女朋友一样频繁
as quickly as an 18-year-old changes his boyfriend and girlfriend.
他们不停地换新的行业
It’s just a new industry, again.
又一个行业 又一个行业
A new industry, again. A new industry, again.
兼职型企业家每2到4年
So we’re talking about a part timer changes new industry
就会换新行业
every 2 to 4 years.
现在做的行不通 就换别的
Realize they didn’t work, I’m gonna go do this.
这个行不通换那个
This didn’t work, I’m gonna go do that.
那个行不通换这个
That didn’t work, I’m gonna do this.
全职型企业家每5到10年换一个行业
A fully timer changes industries every 5 to 10 years.
啊这太无聊了 我要换个新行业
Ah, this is too boring to me, I’m gonna go to another industry.
然后专注这个行业10年
And then I will stay focused for 10 years.
等到达一定高度了 就换新行业
They will get to a certain level and then boom they go again.
他们永远永远也不会明白
And they never ever really fully understand
如果他们专注于此会有多少成就
what their capacity is if they stick around.
不停工型企业家每20到40年换一个行业
The all the timer, 20 to 40 years, one industry.
我解释一下 杰夫•贝佐斯专注一个行业
Let me explain. Jeff Bezos is one industry, OK?
伯克希尔•哈撒韦专注一个行业
Um, Berkshire Hathaway? They went into one industry.
他们创业的时候就拥有不停工型企业家的头脑
Those guys started with an all-the-timer mentality.
伯克希尔•哈撒韦现在估值3.26亿美元
Their company is right now Berkshire Hathaway worths about 326 billion dollars.
年度股东大会在四月末召开
Their annual shareholder meeting’s happening on April 30th.
有四五万人会出席
40 to 50 thousand people show up.
我觉得是在奥马哈的什么地方
And I think it’s, ehh, Omaha somewhere.
那是最棒的会议中心了
It’s..It’s the most ridiculous center everybody sits.
去搜搜图片看看是什么样子
Go look up the picture on what they looks like.
公司建成了 也永远不会转投科技行业
They show up, and they never gonna to technology.
他们牢牢守住自己的原则和保险业务
They stuck to their philosophy, they stuck to insurance.
大家都说他们无聊 说风凉话
Everybody call them boring, everybody call them all this types of stuff.
查理·芒格身价一两百万美元
Charlie Munger worths a billion to 2 billion dollars.
沃伦•巴菲特身价4千万到7千万美元
Warren Buffett worths 40 to 70 billion dollars,
当然这取决于你什么时候看的视频
depending on what date and what time that you really watch this video.
为什么?因为他们坚持一个行业
Why? One industry they stuck to it.
无所谓什么企业
It doesn’t matter what industry.
现在 有些人可能会说
Now, some people would also say,
好吧 我觉得我得开个公司了
“Well, I feel like I have to start a company
看看有没有机会成为百万富翁
to have a shot to become a millionaire. I have to.”
你得成为企业家
You have to be an entrepreneur.
你绝对要成为企业家
You have to be entrepreneur, that is definitely. You have to be entrepreneur.
但有的企业家一开始也在为别人打工
But an entrepreneur may also be somebody that gets what company and
然后不断提升自己的价值
increases value of themselves.
最终 他们成为了
And eventually they become
主管 副董事 董事 首席执行官
an executive, a vice, a president, a CEO.
史蒂夫•巴尔莫就是一个极好的例子
Whoever it is, I mean, Steve Ballmer great example.
微软公司成立于1976年
Microsoft gets started in 76′.
1980年开始他为微软工作
He gets started with Microsoft in 1980.
他与比尔•盖茨一起将微软办好从而提升了自己的价值
He increases value by what he brings to the table with Bill Gates at Microsoft.
最终 他身价2200万美元成为洛杉矶快船队的老板
Eventually, he’s worth 22 billion dollars, owns the Clippers.
他成为人生赢家成为接替比尔•盖茨的微软首席执行官
He had a blast. He ends up becoming a CEO after Bill Gates.
而他并不是微软的创始人
And he was not the founder of Microsoft.
但是他定位准确 工作勤奋
But he was somebody that positioned himself well, worked very hard.
他是不停工型企业家
He was an all the timer.
他很有价值 选择了一个行业
He was a valued guy, chose one industry.
他热爱读书 是个好学生
He read the books to find that he was a great student.
他并没有经历太多挫败 他一直坚持上班
He didn’t have a lot of distractions. He kept and showed up to work.
就是这些让他现在得以成功
You know, that’s what ends up happen toform to become who he is today.
成功需要什么条件 需要哪些无形资产呢?
So now, what conditions what intangibles need to be on your side?
我在这里写了很多 有些人可能会说
I wrote all the stuff on this here. Someone may say,
“要是我按你说的做还是搞砸了呢?”
“Well, what if you do all this and it still go wrong?”
可能会有这种情况 我来解释一下
Yeah, of course it could. Let me explain what things.
如果想致富只是你的愿望
If it’s only a want for you to become a millionaire,
而不是必须达到的目标
it’s not a must.
那再见了 没戏的
Kiss and goodbye. It ain’t gonna happen.
没有人因为想要致富而成功致富了
Nobody becomes a millionaireby want to become a millionaire.
大家都想致富
Everybody wants to become a millionaire.
你得确信这是必须的
To feel it’s a must.
你才会坚持下去
If it’s a must, you will do it.
下一个无形资产 专注力
Next. Focus, an intangible.
你能专注多久?
How focused do you stay?
野心和欲望 没人会教你
Ambition desire can not be taught.
世界让没有视频会给你野心和欲望
No video on the world is gonna give you ambition and desire.
唯一能给你野心和欲望的只有你自己
The only thing that’s gonna give you ambition and desire is you.
你这里 就在这里 你有吗?
Your here. Right here. Right here. Do you have it?
你真的想让这一切成真吗?
Do you truly want this to become a reality?
个人定位和权益
Ahh…positioning equity.
你在公司的定位
Your position yourself in a company
是要最终拥有一部分公司
that you can eventually own a piece of it.
你的岗位能提升你的价值吗
Are you in a place that can increase value,
能让你拥有一部分公司吗?
own a piece of the company?
婚姻 伴侣的选择非常重要
Marriage. Who you pick as a partner is very important.
你怎么选?
How you pick that?
可能一次两次不会成功
It may not work out the first time, second time,
但你得擅长选择伴侣
but you gotta be good on how you pick them.
你得思路清晰
It’s gonna be clear on how you do that.
伴侣对你的成功将至关重要
This is gonna play a very big role.
你有没有干劲?
Do you have a chip on your shoulder?
如果你成长在一个完美的家庭 一切都很好
You know, if you grow up in a perfect family, everything was good and…
你不用去追求
And you don’t have to pursue, you know…
不用去向谁证明你自己
prove anybody else, you’re just OK.
你有一个完美的生活
You have a great life, you know.
“我怎么会有烦恼呢?”
“How do I have any problems grow up?”
“干劲?我没有干劲”
“There is no chip. I don’t have a chip.”
这样做就没意义了
So what’s the purpose of doing this?
你就没有动力了
You may not have a chip to wanna do it.
一切也没那么重要
It may not be that important.
乔丹有 贝佐斯有 乔布斯也有
Jordan had a chip. Bezos had a chip. Steve Jobs had a chip.
这些人都有干劲 你也得有干劲
These guys have a chip. There’s a chip on your shoulder.
对手 谁是你的对手?
Enemy. Who is your enemy?
你想跟谁竞争?
Who are you trying to compete against?
你想不想证明其他人是对是错?
Is this somebody wanna prove right or prove wrong?
可能你父母牺牲了很多
Maybe your mom or dad sacrifice so much,
你想证明他们的决定是正确的
you wanna prove right that the decision they made was right.
也许父母不相信你
Maybe mom and dad don’t believe in you.
也许亲戚们不相信你
Maybe your relative doesn’t believe in you,
也许你的前任
Maybe an ex-wife, ex-husband,
他们都不相信你
ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend doesn’t believe in you.
你想向谁证明自己吗?
Do you have to prove to somebody?
也许是你自己
Maybe you yourself,
镜子里的那个人
the man in the mirror, the woman in the mirror,
你要向那个人证明自己
you gotta prove that person right or wrong.
你会那么做吗?那很重要吗?
Are you gonna do that? Is that important?
风险 是成功的很大一部分
Risk is a big part of it.
价值 你在公司提升自己的价值了吗?
Value, do you increase your value wherever you’re working at?
你的决策过程
Your decision making process,
如何做最正确的决策
this is gotta be one of the best.
朋友与社交
Friends, association. Do you constantly revert back
你是否经常与教你坏习惯
to friends and association that teach you a bad habit
让你工作退步的朋友交往?你够专注吗?
that gets you to work backwards? Are you pretty focused?
你又重复你的坏习惯了吗?
You constantly revert back to bad habits. Do you do that?
运气与时机 也是成功的一部份
Luck and timing, that’s also part of it.
定位 时机 也是其中一部分
Positioning, timing is also part of it.
但是 实际一点 我告诉你的所有东西
But, look, in reality of it, everything I covered with you.
有些人看了以后可能会说 “一周工作80小时?”
Somebody may watch it and say, “80 hours a week?
“我已经看不下去了”
I’m already tired watching this video.”
这个视频可能不会有太多浏览量
This video may not have a lot of views.
因为总有人看了这个 然后说
Because somebody may watch this video, say
“我没有80个小时 我认输了 不想再看了”
“I don’t have 80 hours. I lost. I don’t wanna watch it anymore.”
完全没问题
That’s totally fine.
但如果你仍然在看 然后说
But if you are still watching it and you are saying,
“我想成为不停工型企业家”
“Man, I wanna be an all the timer.”
你得疯狂一点
You gotta be a little bit crazy.
你得狂热一点
You gotta be a little bit of maniac.
很多人会用不同的词语称呼你
Some people are gonna call you a lot of different things.
但你也会毫不在意
And you gonna be OK with it.
我给你的挑战则是
So my challenge to you would be this:
“想成功 我不要当兼职型企业家”
Success to me is not a part-time think.
“不要当全职型企业家”
It’s not a full-time think.
“我要当不停工型企业家”
It is an all the time think.
在任何一个行业
In any, in any industry.
运动 经管 创业 都无所谓
Athlete, business, entrepreneurship, doesn’t matter.
你一定得是一个不停工型企业家
You gotta be an all the timer.
如果你不是 你可能就是个粉丝
If you are not an all the timer, you maybe become a fan.
埃隆•马斯克有很多粉丝
There’s a lot of people that are fans of, uh, Elon Musk.
史蒂夫•乔布斯有很多粉丝
There’s lot of fans of Steve Jobs.
杰夫•贝佐斯也有很多粉丝
There’s a lot of fans of Jeff Bezos.
史蒂芬•库里也有很多粉丝
There’s a lot of fans of Stephen Curry.
世界上有太多粉丝
There’s a lot of fans.
你可以坐在看台下 或者选择走上赛场
You can become a fan, or you can become a player.
但你不能成为兼职型或者全职型企业家
But you can’t do both part timer or full timer.
你一定要成为不停工型企业家
You got to be all the timer.
以上就是我要说的 你有什么问题
It’s my message. If you got any questions about this,
可以在下面留言 保重
comment on the bottom. Take care.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了四种成功人士的必要特质:工作道德、个人成长速度、起止点、行业数量,同时向我们展示了三种不同类型的企业家:兼职型、全职型、不停工型。此外,专注力、野心和欲望、个人定位和权益、伴侣的选择、干劲、竞争对手、风险、个人价值、决策过程、朋友与社交、运气与时机等都是成功的重要影响因素。

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

Hermes赫斯

审核员

YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfV2CnNQJCg

相关推荐