ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成功,只需做到三条 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成功,只需做到三条

How to Become a Millionaire in 3 Years | Daniel Ally | TEDxBergenCommunityCollege

今天 我想和大家讨论一个
Today I want to talk with you about a subject
许多人已经讨论了很久的话题
that many people have been talking about for a very long time.
这个话题就是“成功”
And that subject is called “success.”
对不同的人来说 成功意味着不同的事情
Success means different things to different people,
成功对我意味着的东西和对你是不一样的
but what is success might mean to me is different than what it may mean to you.
对你意味着的东西
And what it may mean to you,
和对幼儿园小朋友的也是不同的
is different than what it means to a kindergartner
他们只想在自己的家庭作业上得到一个小星星
who is just trying to get a star on his homework assignment.
或许对家庭主妇来说
Or perhaps to a housewife,
(成功意味着)努力让五个孩子在九点前上床
who has been trying to get her five kids in bed by 9pm.
又或许甚至一名
Or maybe even a corporate executive
为他或她的公司工作20多年的企业高管
who’s been working for his or her corporation for 20-plus years,
仅仅只是想成为他们公司的CEO
and only wants to become the CEO of their organization.
就像你所知道的
As you could tell,
关于成功这个词 我们有许多不同的定义
we have so many different definitions of this word success,
但今天我能给出的最伟大的定义是
but the greatest definition I can give you today is this,
“成功是关于自我表达的一切”
“Success is all about self-expression.”
成功就是 成为你想成为的那种人
It’s about being who you want to be,
做你想做的事情
doing what you want to do,
去你想去的地方
going where you want to go.
因为当成功进入你的生活时
Because when it comes to your life,
你说了算 而且你有选择权
you are the boss, and you have a choice.
事实上 正是由于你今生作出的所有选择
In fact, you are who you are today
才使你成了今天的你
because of all the choices that you’ve made in your entire life.
但随着我们的成长 会有许多人
But as we are growing up we have a lot of people
尝试告诉我们 应该如何做选择
who try to tell us how to make these choices;
我们的父母 我们的老师 我们的老板 我们的朋友 甚至我们的邻居
our parents, our teachers, our bosses, our friends, even our neighbors.
他们试着告诉我们 要怎样生活
They try to tell us how to live our lives,
应该做什么 应该去哪里
what we should do, where we should go,
应该怎样走路 怎样说话
how we should walk, how we should talk.
但我想问你的是
But my question for you is this,
“如果你正试着成为别人希望你成为的样子
“If you’re trying to be what other people want you to be,
那么谁将成为你的样子呢”
then who will be you?”
所以成功的关键是停止按照别人的期望生活
So the key to success is to stop conforming to other people expectations,
并开始追求自己所期望的标准
and start performing to your own level of expectations.
要相信自己
It’s to believe in yourself.
要明白 只要你相信这点 你想要的
It’s to know that what you want will eventually come to fruition,
最终都会实现
as long as you believe it.
你瞧 你必须要有信仰
You see, you have to have faith,
信仰就是 只要相信 你想要的东西
and faith is knowing that what you want will eventually come to fruition
都将最终实现
as long as you believe it.
如果你靠信仰为生
And if you feed your faith,
就会时常发现 你的恐惧消失了
you will find often times that your fears will starve to death,
因为 如果你相信自己
because if you believe in yourself,
世界上其他任何人都会相信你
everyone else in the world will believe in you.
很幸运 长期以来 我都不太相信自己
Fortunately, for a long time, I didn’t quite believe in myself.
事实上 过去我曾是这样一种人:
Actually, I used to be the kind of person
即 母亲们经常提醒自己女儿要小心
that mothers would often warn their daughters about,
父亲们也会告诫他们的儿子说
and fathers would tell their sons,
“如果你一直跟着丹尼尔•阿利学
“If you keep doing what Daniel Ally is doing,
你的下场会跟他一样”
you are going to end up where Daniel Ally is going.”
他们听了父母的话
They had some credence to what they were saying,
因为你可以想像
because as you can imagine,
你的名声是最好的广告
your reputation really is your best advertisement.
我确实名声不太好
I really didn’t have a good reputation,
因为我正过着远低于自己潜能的生活
because I was living so far below my potential,
事实上 我那时一直住在母亲家的地下室里
I was actually living in my mother’s basement.
到21岁前 我干过超过40种不同的工作
By the age of 21, I’d worked over 40 different jobs.
相较于很多人 我被炒的次数更多
I got fired from more jobs than more people had.
在高中 我以倒数第二的成绩毕业
In high school, I graduated second to last,
倒数第一 进了监狱
the last guy; well, he was in jail.
我吸毒八年 感到很迷茫
I was on drugs for eight years, and I was confused.
我没钱 破产了 遭人嫌弃
I was broke, busted, and disgusted,
我知道自己想要改变
and I knew that I wanted to change;
唯一的问题是 我不知道怎么去做
the only problem was I didn’t know how.
如果你们曾处于这样的情景 想要改变
Can I see a show of hands if you’ve ever been in a situation
却不知道怎么做的 可以举个手让我看看吗
where you wanted to change, but you just didn’t know what to do?
好的 我们都曾经历过(那种情况)
Well, we all have been there,
或许我们现在就深陷其中
maybe we are there right now.
我发现 只有三种方式可以改变我们的生活
I discovered there are only three ways that I can make a change in my life.
今天我想要和大家分享三个观点
Three ideas I wanted to share with you today
这些观点绝对能够革新你今后的生活
that can absolutely revolutionize your life from today.
我知道这些步骤有用 因为我已经亲自实行过
I know these steps work because I’ve been able to do them myself.
到了24岁 我成了一个白手起家的百万富翁
By the age of 24, I became a self-made millionaire.
我已经写了三本书 去过很多国家旅行
I have been able to write three books and travel to dozens of countries.
现在 我在工作中已经接触了数百万人
I now reach millions of people with my work.
我认为这三个关键的原则能改变你的生活
I believe that these three key principles can change your life,
不管你是怎么定义成功的
no matter how do you define success
不管你是想要活到一百岁还是儿女成群
whether you want to live to age 100 or even have a dozen kids,
抑或只想有一座山顶上的 没人知晓的房子
or just have a house on the mountaintop somewhere no one knows about.
这三个关键原则将会帮助你在生活中获得成功
These three key principles will help you to realize the success in your life.
首先要阅读更多的书籍
The first one is to read more books.
世上所有的书都能协助我们解决所有的问题
All the books in the world can help us to solve all the problems in the world.
但事实上我们并没有必要看完世上所有的书
But the truth is that we don’t have to read all the books in the world,
因为我们并不会遇到所有的问题
because we don’t have all the problems in the world,
但我们确实需要阅读那些能帮我们解决问题的书
but we do have to read the books that help us to solve our problems.
因此 比如 你想了解金钱
So, for instance, if you wanted to learn about money,
就最好看看关于金钱的书
you better be reading books that talk about money.
或者如果你想学习怎样处理你的人际关系
Or if you wanted to learn how to manage your relationships,
或者要成为一个出色的交流者 也有很多相关书籍
or to become a better communicator, there are a lot of books on that.
我主要是想说
What I am saying basically,
图书馆能为你铺设这条金光大道 而且 图书卡还是免费的
is there are libraries that are paved with gold, and library cards are free.
书籍是放松你心灵天堂的工具
Books are the tools that release the heavens of your mind.
而领路人正是阅读者
And leaders are readers.
如果你想成功 就必须阅读
If you want to succeed, you have to read.
这个世界上的大部分人 每年会读的一本书
Most people in the world read about one book every single year,
我猜应该是脸书
that book, I would suppose, would be Facebook.
甚至在人们起床去做自己的事情之前
And before people even get up and do their things,
或者在他们喝咖啡或读报之前 也会浏览脸书
before they drink their coffee or read their paper, they read Facebook.
但真相是 假如你学各种各样的事物
But the truth is that if you study miscellaneous things,
你就会得到各种各样的结果
you get miscellaneous results;
你学了什么 你就会成为什么样
you become what you study.
你学了什么呢 又被带去何方呢
What do you study, and where is it taking you?
很多人来到我这儿 他们说
A lot of people come up to me, and they say,
“丹尼尔 我真的没有时间去阅读 我有孩子 我要工作 我是一个学生
“Daniel, I don’t really have time to read. I have kids, I have work, I am student.
我已经有了太多的教科书 我要做的事情太多了 我太忙了”
I already have so many textbooks, I am doing so many things, I am too busy.”
但是如果你一天挤不出十分钟
But if you don’t have 10 minutes a day,
你根本就是在说你没有生活
you’re basically saying you don’t have a life.
我们都有时间去阅读
We all have time to read,
都有时间去挑一本好书
we all have time to pick up a good book
为自己而读 那样我们才能有所收获
and read for ourselves so that we can learn.
看 如果你一天阅读十分钟 坚持三十天
Look! If you read 10 minutes a day, for 30 straight days,
一个月就能看完一本
that is one book a month.
一个月一本 一年就是十二本
One book a month, in 12 months, is 12 books a year.
大多数人在5年内做的事情 你可以一年内做完
You can do in one year what most people do in five years.
说说没有时间这件事
Talk about not having time.
我们都有时间去阅读
We all have time to read.
记住 读者就是领导者
Remember, readers are leaders,
而且 你能成功的唯一方式就是读书
and the only way you can succeed is if you read.
我的第二个建议是
My second suggestion
尽你所能接触周围优秀的人
is about getting around the best individuals you can.
我们是五个人的总和
You see we’re the sum total of five people
即 我们是最常在一起的几个人
in which we surround ourselves with the most.
我们拿一样的薪酬 去同样的地方
We earn the same income, we go to the same places,
做同样的事情 有同样的想法
we do the same things, we think the same thoughts.
而且如果你去观察五个你最亲密的朋友
And if you were to look at your five closest friends,
你必须问自己一个问题
you’ve got to ask yourself this one question,
“谁是我的领导 他们将带我去哪里”
“Who are my leaders, and where are they taking me?”
换句话说
In other words,
“我的领导会把我带到 我最想去的地方吗?”
“Are my leaders taking me to the place I’d most likely want to be?”
如果答案是否定的 那么你需要换个领导
If the answer is no, then you need new leaders.
你需要的是能够鼓舞你 帮助你
You need people who are inspiring, people that can help you,
使你实现 超越自身潜能和想法的目标 的一类人
lift you up to the goals that transcend your own possibility and your thinking.
你一定要实现自己的目标
You have to realize your goals,
并且只有和对的人相处才能实现
and you can only do that by getting around the right people.
我们很多人都有 我喜欢称为“默认朋友”的朋友
Many of us have what I like to call “defult friends”.
“默认朋友”大多是我们周围最常见的人
Default friends are basically people that we see around the neighborhood,
杂货店 体育馆 购物中心 教堂 工作中 是我们去的每一个地方所见到的人
people at the grocery store, the gym, the mall, at church, at work, everywhere we go.
当我们开始赢得他们的信任并被接纳时
These are people that we naturally be friend
他们就自然而然地成了我们的朋友
as we start to gain their trust and acceptance.
接下来发生的是 假如你是个拥有雄心壮志的人
And what tends to happen is, if you are a highly ambitious person,
并拥有很高的人生理想
and you have really high goals,
很多这样的人能够帮助你达到目标
a lot of these people can help you reach your goals.
所以你一定要向外看 寻找这样的人
So you have to look outside, you have to search for people.
我举个例子
I’ll give you an example,
我有一个朋友 他叫乔治 他事实上是一个装管工
I had a friend, his name was John, and he was actually a plumber,
他的父亲和他在生意上非常成功
and his father and him had a pretty successful business,
至少看起来是这样的
at least it seemed like it.
所以我问他
So I asked John,
“我想要开公司,你觉得我应该具体做些什么?”
“I want to start a business, what exactly do you think I should do?”
乔治将我推到一个墙角说到
John pulled me to the corner and said,
“戴维 我认为你不会想开公司
“Daniel, I don’t think you want to start a business,
在开始的三年内 98%的公司都会倒闭”
98% of businesses fail within the first three years.”
然后他继续告诉我 我不能做生意的所有原因
Then he proceeded to tell me about all the reasons why I couldn’t do it,
以及为什么生意不会成功的运作
and why it won’t work.
他告诉我一周工作超过一百小时是多么的辛苦
He told me how was so hard working over 100 hours a week,
整理工资单多么费劲
how hard it was to manage payroll,
以及为什么经济危机阻碍他获取更多的顾客
and why the recession was holding him back from getting more clients.
当他告诉我这些时 我有些泄气 有些沮丧
As he told me this, I became a little discouraged, a little dejected,
于是回到家里开始想这些东西
and I went home, and I thought about it.
当我开始记日记的时候 我经常思考
When I get to my journal, I usually reflect,
并写进我的日记 “98%的数据都是编造的”
and I wrote down in my journal, “The 98% of statistics are made up.”
包括这个
Including that one.
你必须意识到 任何人对你的看法都不会成为你的现实
You have to realize that no one’s opinion of you can become your reality.
为了改变现状 你必须改变自己的心态
And in order to change your reality, you’ve to change your mentality
以及围绕在你身边的人
and the people you surround yourself with.
你必须让你自己处于那些能给你提供帮助的人周围
You have to get yourself around people who can help you,
那些比你聪明的人 那些比你走的更远的人周围
people that are smarter than you, people who have gone further than you;
知道自己要做什么的人 才会到达更高的层次
people who know what you need to do to get to that next level.
事实上 你正在寻找的人
The truth is that the people that you are looking for
也在找你 但是你必须找到他们
are also looking for you, but you have to find them.
有时 围绕我们身边的是陌生人和家人
Sometimes, we surround ourselves with strangers and family members
他们告诉我们 什么是我们做不到的 他们限制了我们
who tell us what we can’t do, they limit us.
许多人出于好意
A lot of people have the right intentions,
但是很多时候 他们给出了错误的指导
but often times, they provide the wrong directions.
换句话说 他们想要帮助我 但是他们不知道怎样去做
In other words, they want to help us, but they just don’t know how.
所以 到那些了解怎样做的人当中去
So get around people who can.
许多人问我 “丹尼 怎样去找到这些人?”
A lot of people ask me, “Daniel, how do you find these people?”
很容易 假如你遵循第一步 多看书
It is easy. If you flow step one, which is to read more books,
你将会发现在书籍的背后有一个“关于作者”的选项
you’ll find that in the back of the book there is the “About the Author” section.
我过去常常做的就是联系作者
What I used to do is I used to reach out to the authors.
幸运的是,我们生活在新世纪
Thankfully, we live in a new millennium
我们能够跟进他们的社交媒体 他们的网站
which allows us to get on their social media, their websites,
因此 我们能够与他们进行交流
and so we can have a conversation with them.
通过真正理解什么是他们想要传达的来改变自己
We can change by actually understanding what it is that they teach.
如果我们问了足够的问题 就可以在自己的生活中取得很大的进步
And if we ask enough questions, we can make great progress in our life.
记住 你正在找的人也在找你
Remember that people you’re looking for are also looking for you,
所以深入到这些人之中
so get yourself around those people.
我最后的建议就是 设定更高的目标
My last and final suggestion is to set higher goals,
因为目标让你有计划
because goals make you stretch,
它们帮助你成为你更想成为的人
they help you to become more of who you are.
在这种巨大的整合中
And in this enormity of conformity,
很多人不知道如何设定目标
so many people don’t know how to set goals,
他们对过程很困惑
they get confused about the process.
很多人使用新年计划
A lot of people use New Year’s resolutions,
但是新年计划的问题
but the problem with New Year’s resolutions
是人们经常厌烦了做太多 做太快
is that the person often tries to do too much, too fast.
先让我说说Doug 他想戒烟
Let’s say Doug wants to stop smoking.
12月31日的时候 他说 “我成功了”
On December 31st, he says, “I’m done.”
1月1日 “我已经戒清了 再也不会抽了”
January 1st, “I’m clean, never again.”
他没有制定完成这个目标需要执行的计划
He hasn’t created a plan of action to achieve his goals,
因此 这个是不合理的
and therefore, it isn’t reasonable.
愿望清单也是人们会做的事情
Bucket list is something else that people do,
常常 当某个人建立了一个愿望清单
and usually, when someone creates a bucket list,
他们给了自己太多的时间
they’re giving themselves too much time.
没有急迫感 而且大多时候 他们并没有写下他们的目标
There is no urgency, and most of the time, they don’t write their goals down.
所以 “你有什么意见吗?”
So, “What do you suggest?”
好 我很高兴你能这么问
Well, I am glad you asked.
我给你们的意见就是 写下你们的目标
What I do suggest for you is to write your goals down.
我认为好记性不如烂笔头
I believe that a dull pencil is better than a sharp mind,
然后告诉你的潜意识 你必须写下你的目标
and to impress your subconscious mind, you have to write your goals down,
从而使你坚定的实施 直到成为想成为的人
so that you can hold this steadfastly to who you are.
我用的就是这种我教给全世界的方法
I have this method that I teach all around the world,
称作“20个思想方法”
that’s called, “The 20 Idea Method”.
基本上 你要做的
Basically, what you do,
是选择你想实现的首要目标
is you select one overarching goal that you would like to accomplish,
分析20种与特定目标相应的想法
analyze 20 ideas correspond with that particular goal.
例如 我们说 你想要成为更好的公众演讲者
Let’s say, for instance, you wanted to be a better public speaker.
你能做一些什么样的事情呢?
What are some things you can do?
是的 你可以看TED演讲 就像现在一样
Well, you could watch TED talks, like you are now,
你可以练习演讲 对着镜子挑战自己
you could practice your speech, look in the mirror to challenge yourself,
你可以每天看字典
you could read the dictionary every day.
你可以做很多的事情 但是 我能提出20个想法吗
There are so many things you can do, but could I come up with 20 ideas?
答案是“是的 如果想的话 我能提出100个”
The answer is, “Yes, I can come up with a 100 if wanted to.”
想象一下 如果你在生活的每个领域都这么做了
Imagine if you did this in every area in your life:
经济上 为了升职 为了家庭
financially, for promotions, for your family,
每天写下你的目标
and you wrote your goals on every day.
在生活中 你就可以完成很多的事情
You would be able to accomplish so many things in your life.
为了成功 我们万事俱备
We have everything we need in order to succeed,
但我们必须拿出拥有的东西来得到更多想要的东西
but we have to take the things we have to get more of the things that we want;
从我们开的汽车 到我们穿的衣服
from the cars that we drive, to the clothes that we wear,
我们吃的食物 以及我们见的人
to the food that we eat, and the people that we meet.
在这个多样化的贮藏所 为了成功 我们拥有了所需的一切条件
In this depository of diversity, we have everything we need in order to succeed,
但是我们不得不相信
But we have to believe.
当你相信自己时
When you believe in yourself,
你会发现世界上的每个人都会相信你
you will find that everyone in the world will believe in you.
而且 你也要有雄心壮志
And you also have to think big.
当你有雄心时 才会敢拼 最后也才会赢得更多
When you think big, you will do big, and you will win big.
B-I-G实际上就是今天我想要与你们分享的三个观点
Well, B-I-G is actually is the 3 ideas that I want to share with you today:
B就是你读的书
B — the books that you read,
I就是你要遇见的人
I — the individuals that you meet,
G就是你们为自己设定的目标
and G — the goals that you set for yourself.
书、人和目标:就是实现成功要做的所有事情
Books, individuals, and goals: that’s all you need to accomplish success,
因为有雄心壮志 才会敢打敢拼
because when you think big, you will do big,
然后赢得大成就 我的朋友们
and you will win big, my friends.
谢谢
Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你想成为成功的人,但是还没有什么思路,不妨看看大师给你的三个宝贵建议。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

菲?

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvBaRf9LHDs

相关推荐