未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

现实交流中,如何提升自我存在感

How to Be Present When Connecting Virtually

When I joined Coca-Cola a little
十多年前 我加入可口可乐公司
over a decade ago, I was located in Dallas,
在达拉斯分部上班
and our corporate headquarters is in Atlanta.
公司总部在亚特兰大
And so it was you know one of those opportunities
所以 这就是我提到过的那种机会
well, I had to be very agile and learn myself.
当然 我必须机灵一点自己好好学
And it was interesting because everybody has a different style
有趣的是 每个人的做事风格和适应能力
and a different adaptation.
都不尽相同
And so I have you know one associate that really
我有一个同事
likes formal one-on-one calendar time
他喜欢按日程一对一与人交流
where it’s set aside
他要专门抽出时间
and it’s dedicated for us to have the opportunity to connect.
特意安排才能有机会与我们沟通
I have another associate that likes very informal
我另外一位同事比较随意
and very frequent, and I check in with them
我们经常联系
meet them several times during the week.
一周能见好几次面
Also, I think one of the things that I learned right away
所以那时候 我突然就明白了
was that when you’re physically together,
当你们面对面在一起时
you’re able to see the body language.
你可以观察对方的肢体语言
You’re able to read facial expressions,
注意对方的面部表情
and you can connect in a different way.
你可以用不同的方式进行交流
One of the things that I learned was
我从中学到一件事 那就是
to be able to be very present when you’re connecting virtually
在现实社会的交流中 要尽可能去提高你的存在感
and what I mean by being present
所谓的存在感
is asking a lot of questions, seeking to understand,
就是要不断地提问 试图去理解对方的意思
umm,doing the pause, which sometimes can be very uncomfortable
嗯 用好停顿 有时会令人非常不自在
but it allows the space for
但是这也使你们有
each of you to think but then also
足够的时间去思考
to react to each other.
然后做出回应
So one of the things that
所以 有一件事
I definitely do is to
我必须去做
have that opportunity where I create the space
那就是 抓住机会去创建一个
where we can reflect and connect.
我们的交流能得到反馈并且互动起来的空间

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

适当的反馈以及互动,能让人们更加容易理解对方

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ollivis

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91n0CiWZ1E8

相关推荐